The Twist - v0.13

Blackgamer

Dec 11, 2017
These bug are only solved on twist beta3 so download the version u will can put drugs to the cup and other bugs. Jason real parents detail is not shown in this version may be it will give on next version or not.
how or where to download beta 3

Mukit

Dec 18, 2017
how to mix Drug on kellys mug anyone..... plz help me .....I am stuck in here ..............

sрikе

Dec 22, 2017
I'm not able to put drug-x in Kelly's coffee.
I've drug-x in my inventory but when she leaves to the washroom I can't interact with her coffee cup.... please help me out

Ahmed Sadaf

Dec 21, 2017
how can i have threesome with mom and julia at the pool after julia catches mom giving jasosn BJ she just run away help brothers help

J Boy

Dec 11, 2017
Downloaded v.0.17, every time attempted extract triggers virus warning and quarantine. What's up with that ? No problems with V 0.13 or latest release from Summertime Saga

Vicksa

Jan 16, 2018
how can i have threesome with mom and julia at the pool after julia catches mom giving jasosn BJ she just run away help brothers help
find sister at pool n talk about mom then go to dining room while mom drinking coffee talk to her about julia. when u finish these two go to hallway n pass ur time till julia appears at her room door. choose the second option "lie about ur mom" when she leave enter in her bedroom n hide in the almirah(Closet near the door), choose "wait" n u will see the scene of julia n mom making love together. between 20:00 to 22:00 enter in julias room, u will find her standing near her window, talk to her. there is 50% chance that mom will appear there n u will be able to start having threesome with mom n julia together

Vicksa

Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys, I am stuck at Rebbeca's hubby's car. i got everything to give shady guy n got carhack2000 as well but at 17:00 when i go to school there is no option to use carhack2000 on his car. it only shows "check car" option n when i click on it, he just says "Damn he has a nice car". how can i use carhack2000 on his car so i can takeoff her pantyhose at school n join her at her house. i m really stuck here badly. plz help. thnx in anticipation