Requesting refund, game literally unplayable.

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
I would like to refund my copy of TiTS for the full price at sale of $69.99. Here's why:

Atha, the girl who streams her experiences getting different cocks, holds a livestream for her patrons. Here is an excerpt:

The camgirl rubs her hands together, obviously delighted. “Kui-Tan it is! That takes care of the cum factories, but what’ll I be fapping with? Gimme a dick!”
Yyyyu2: Kaithrit?
ZeroMinus: Kitty Kaithrit!
TinyBee73: Zil forever!
PumpKing: Terran superior.
RavenWulf: Ausar always!
Singularity: I’m going to go with Zil this time.
Waifu4u: Dick-Nipples!
YourPalBadger: Let’s go with Ausar.
MsCupcake: Kui-Tan again, of course!​
It seems like the chat is pretty divided. What will you vote for?
It gives three options: "Kaithrit," "Zil," and "Ausar."

I'm requesting a refund because at NO POINT does it give me the option to agree with Waifu4u and ask for Atha to use Dick-Nipples. The game is literally unplayable.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Dicknipples is a very underserved kink, even though the code supports it. I agree, as a fellow dick nipple enthusiast, the game is unplayable, nay, unworthy!

But there is more you and I can do. More than foster resentment. We can foster BLIND ACTIVISM!

Come join me, brothers, sisters and puppy sluts. Together we shall rise, create more nipples with dicks than the world has ever seen! And fight off the dark side that calls itself cunt nipples!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
Dicknipples is a very underserved kink, even though the code supports it. I agree, as a fellow dick nipple enthusiast, the game is unplayable, nay, unworthy!

The real question is "which dick-nipple is best?" Where two normal nipples are replaced with mini dicks, or where one normal dick is replaced by a very long nipple (milk instead of cum???). Both images are quite exciting and absolutely need to be put into the game THIS INSTANT!

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Come to the light, where dicks are hidden behind normal looking nipples (for the sake of sanity). But then, when the time is right, you show your true self and extend your fully functional cum spraying dicks!

(damn I am in full preaching mode)

Reactions: Crablord and Kesil

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
AND THE LORD SAYETH "GIVE TO HIM THE DICK-NIPPLE AND HE SHALT BE HAPPY!" THE LORD KNOWETH THAT THE DICK-NIPPLE BE TRUE AND FULL OF LIFE, AND UNTO ALL THE DICK-NIPPLE GIVETH HAPPINESS, HALLELUJAH!
Amen xD

Reactions: xVff12

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
While personally I am not such a dick nipples fan, I am a true believer in fuckable nipples, and dick nipples just seems to be the logical counterpart to my fetish.

A scene where a character with dick nipples use them to fuck my Steele's nipple cunts would be just....divine....

Reactions: Crablord

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
A scene where a character with dick nipples use them to fuck my Steele's nipple cunts would be just....divine....
HEATHEN!!

Seriously though, that would be awesome. I am writing a dicknipples masturbation scene (started months ago, but couldn't finish it. Started over, and so far I like where it is going). I want to kickstart the kinks TiTS already supports: Mainly Dick nipples, but I also stand firm for its sister.

There is no content because there is no voice for it. There is no voice for it because there is no content. I am writing content, but another help would be a sort of 'genitalia nipples support thread'. Just people who are interested in the kink getting together.

When you're reading something like this in the game and getting off to it, surely the moment of clarity should come where you're just sat there thinking "what the fuck am I doing?"

Well, there are people who are into rapey stuff, and there are people who cheat on their spouses. IDK, I have no trouble sleeping with the idea of a weird fantasy. To me, reality has more fucked up things to offer.

Last edited:

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Well, there are people who are into rapey stuff, and there are people who cheat on their spouses. IDK, I have no trouble sleeping with the idea of a weird fantasy. To me, reality has more fucked up things to offer.

Those are very expected things though. Dick nipples and nipple cunts are more so in the inconceivable realm when you first learn of the concept. So I'm saying if that's something you just stumbled upon for the first time - you're definitely going to be surprised on some level. Especially if it elicits arousal on your part.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
If I rember well, the codex says that Rodenian females have something close to nipple-cunts (They receive semen on their hyper-sensitive ears, and give birth though their breast). Really weird stuff.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Bess will gain nipple cunts if you fiddle with her setup, don't remember if it was from lactation or bust size.

Edit: Oh just checked her out again, turns out she has a specific setting for nipples so there's cunt and dick nipples available.

Last edited: