Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016

eldestdawn

Feb 24, 2017
I have a work in progress and am currently trying to do the sex scenes for it. I've never written anything like this before so bear with me. If anyone wants to give constructive criticism they are welcome to but no trolling and no bashing allowed. And no telling me how to do things either, this is MY submission that I'm working on not yours.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CJtpq91W_Qo2Xu7knlX78DXepGTzKsVEb7BOU3Q0AD4/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: This is as good as it's going to get, I'm having trouble coming up with the rest of the content for the scene. Hopefully I can finish it by next Halloween if it doesn't make it into this one. Or someone with better writing skills can finish it by this Halloween.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYouNorI and n666

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I have a work in progress and am currently trying to do the sex scenes for it. I've never written anything like this before so bear with me. If anyone wants to give constructive criticism they are welcome to but no trolling and no bashing allowed. And no telling me how to do things either, this is MY submission that I'm working on not yours.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CJtpq91W_Qo2Xu7knlX78DXepGTzKsVEb7BOU3Q0AD4/edit?usp=sharing

That's a great attitude there, friend.

Asta

Oct 8, 2017
Hey Savin, should we aim to use new characters or can we use existing ones?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017

Attachments

• Alternate Holiday Costom BP.pdf
    121 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

adev

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think you should enable global editing, public commenting should be enough and prevents accidental/malicious changes

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonice

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm really looking forwards to the spider costume though I wish it was a drider tf costume as I adore those

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I'm really looking forwards to the spider costume though I wish it was a drider tf costume as I adore those
aww thanks <3 and yeah i was thinking about having it being a total drider lower half like in coc but i wasnt sure if the code supported it.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Maybe ask if driders would be supported if so could slightly edit your post to add a drider variation to the spider costume when you select the spider option but its fine if not I'll still use the spider costume anyways

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Maybe ask if driders would be supported if so could slightly edit your post to add a drider variation to the spider costume when you select the spider option but its fine if not I'll still use the spider costume anyways
maybe ill add a drider varient idk. if it isnt much of a squeeze given my time restraints i may try to see if i can have it be a drider costume as well. thanks for the interest in my submission though, i really appreciate it.

Reactions: eveoflife

ebifry22

Sep 21, 2017
Hello friends! I got a sick submission for you guys which is imaginatively called "The Lost Game". I've been working on a different submission for a while, but this contest was posted so I figured I should try and submit something for this. The gist is the PC finds a strange VR game in a spookily themed cave in the jungle. (With more plot to follow to explain things.) They play the game, but get stuck and need to defeat a couple of sexy/scary bosses of the season.

Gladly accepting all critique and commentary! Grammar edits are fantastic, and story/idea edits are even better. I have a general outline in my head, but you guys can feel free to suggest what kinds of bosses/sex scenes you're into. I'm down for anything, really.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VIcdyScy6Kvs_9_yIbvL6ceGDjsiZwhhfw5rWDfiNq4/edit?usp=sharing

Please don't rip me apart as much as I think you will! Happy reading. :)

Current Status: WIP

Gray Upsilon

Oct 7, 2017
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lPOSXFk4RzuwXu0_OWAbuN-cjZJGlChlJJspjoUXLR8/edit?usp=sharing

I'm a little nervous about it, since this is my first time writing something meant to be added to a game instead of just writing for the hell of it. The doc should be open to suggestions, and I'll take a look and see if any of you have anything to suggest every day or so. Either way, I hope it's interesting to some extent!

I should also note that the character featured in this story, Mimic, has much more background to them that is not shown here.

Last edited:

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Your story is interesting and has good things about it but maybe you could make a male or herm Verity. It seems like the COC thing everyone wants. So it would affect a larger group and increase your story. You know?
awww thank you <3 and yeah i was planning a lot of things for this but college is making me super busy. if i have time ill def add variants and expand on the threesome scene with holiday the pc and the saeri

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Pretty sure this thread is for FINISHED submissions, guys. >.>

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Alright, here is my submission for a Halloween boss fight. It's with a scarecrow that has been tormenting everyone's favorite little bull, Cameron. I don't know if I did it exactly right, I've never really written a boss fight before, let alone a quest. Also still trying to figure out how to properly share Google docs and every time I fail I feel like a idiot, so if I upload it right just know that I'm sorry. Took a lot longer to write this than it probably should, my internet went down and I had to write most of this at a public library. Some descriptions of the scarecrow might be a little gruesome, specifically things involving its eye.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wqRDS6hIw9hG_jMR85w0V0yzRegLIOjNvl_mhMqH00Q/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: DaLazyPotato
Status
Not open for further replies.