[Implemented] Fisianna Part 2: Sex n' Cuddles!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Just "giving your opinion" is criticizing.
Opinions are subjective, critiques aren't (or, rather, shouldn't be!). "I don't like it because of so and so but it's okay if others do" as opposed to "this piece of writing is bad because of this or that". I simply aimed to share my thoughts after playing Fisianna's storyline so far.

There are far more skills that go into shooting a real gun, although the need for those skills are lessened (but not removed) if there is no recoil, like with the arcade's light gun.
I can't remember the scene, but I'm not sure if the shooting gallery weapons were actual ones. If those light guns had no recoil, I can't see what would make them so different from VR.

Thinking that Fisi lied about her skill level is not.
Why shouldn't I think she lied? XD

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Look, I've already said all I wanted to of the issue, and I REALLY would rather not stir this up more than it already has.

@Kesil Of course, you're entitled to your opinions of my character, but if its an overall negative one that isn't constructive and doesn't help me to improve the character for the future, I would highly appreciate you keeping your opinions to yourself.

I appreciate those who overall support the character, but arguing semantics over it here isn't helping in the slightest. If the problem is that prudent, just take it to PMs/DMs. I REALLY would appreciate keeping the thread drama free. Thank you.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
By the way, how close are you on submitting this?

I have 3 more sex scenes in the works before I'm finished writing this. After that there's editing, getting procs and mechanics solidified, and after that we're good to go! Hopefully I can be done everything by (ideally) the middle of next month, if not the end of it.

The thing with giving Steele lines is that a lot of people prefer the lines to be less "blah blah spa blah" and more 'Steele spends his time explaining his trip to the spa in detail'. You may have noticed how a lot of Steele's lines tend to be vague 'Steele is saying something, what that something is is up to your imagination' type things. That sort of writing allows /all/ the character types (mean, nice, funny, etc.) to feel like they said something they would normally say, even if they didn't. While it does lead to a lot of 'You ask/say/mention' statements, it provides much more flexibility for people to roleplay as their character without feeling that their own way of running things is being overridden by the text.

But that's just my opinion on this minor point, I don't particularly mind Fisi's content since I already play as a /nice/ personality Steele so it feels like it fits as is. Just saying what might be the issue here that Kesil is having with the dialogue.

That's fair when you put it that way. I'll try to keep in mind to limit direct dialogue as much as possible, though sometimes even that is kind of hard because I wouldn't exactly know how every PC may react to a certain situation or dialogue, whether it be empathy, or they just simply don't care or react angrily. This is just something I will need to practice more, so bear with me on that. It's a learning process after all. :confused:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You're doing great. Writing is a skill and like any skill it takes time and practice to develop it. The fact that your first major project has created such an endearing character that seems to have become quite popular in a short period is to be commended and applauded. So thanks for creating Fisi and we're looking forward to this and other updates you choose to do in the future.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I REALLY would rather not stir this up more than it already has.
Fair with me. I just wanted to explain why I'm okay with Steele not being romantic with her, not open a can of worms. Now...

Of course, you're entitled to your opinions of my character, but if its an overall negative one that isn't constructive and doesn't help me to improve the character for the future, I would highly appreciate you keeping your opinions to yourself.

...does this mean I can't use a thread on x to discuss about x's upcoming contents and what I think about x so far? I thought forums were there to discuss issues. As I said, your writing is fine already and I liked parts of it. Now, Fisianna is not an untouchable character. At the end of the day, she's just words in a smut game everyone's free to scrutinise. Just like Doctor Badger, Gene or any other character in the game. There's no need to take one's comment in a fictional character as a personal attack.

If you want me to give you constructive ideas, I'll give you one now: how about adding special scenes for Tech Steele? I think that'd be a nifty touch.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
how about adding special scenes for Tech Steele? I think that'd be a nifty touch.

That honestly does make sense considering Techs seem to at least have a bit more than a basic understanding of programming from the start, never hurts to nerd out every now and then.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Early next year, probably.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
That honestly does make sense considering Techs seem to at least have a bit more than a basic understanding of programming from the start, never hurts to nerd out every now and then.
Yeah, I did add something like that once already in one of the talk scenes, though I haven't been able to really fit it in elsewhere yet. I'm keeping an eye though.

FisiPreg when? :toot:

Please do not smite me.
Lol, yeah... That's not gonna happen for quiiite a while. It would likely be the very last thing I do for Fisi's content. :confused:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lol, yeah... That's not gonna happen for quiiite a while. It would likely be the very last thing I do for Fisi's content.
Fine by me. It's not like every girl needs preg content. And I can totally see why Fisi wouldn't get it.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Fine by me. It's not like every girl needs preg content. And I can totally see why Fisi wouldn't get it.
Lol I meant that there's so much more content planned before that point that it will take a while to get to! I do fully intend to do it once all that is done!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lol I meant that there's so much more content planned before that point that it will take a while to get to! I do fully intend to do it once all that is done!
Ah, I read that with a totally different subtext. (If that's the right word to use)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Okay, small update:

I'm writing up the oral scene on a separate rough draft doc at the moment, and what was originally planned as a somewhat shorter scene is... well... I already know it's going to blow up a LOT, and not even because of actual scene length, but because of the variations involved! (Running theme with me, I know. Plan something small, and it blows up when I'm in the process of working on it.) I'm just about finished the penis variant of it, and I've gotta do the vaginal variant now... and then AFTER that, I will likely go through with the high libido continuation of this scene, which will ALSO require a penis/vaginal variant as well, with some rough prone-boning for the penis variant, and some tribbing for the vaginal wielders. With that, it might wind up being my longest sex scene I have a feeling. :confused:

Stay tuned! Hopefully I can still finish it within the next few days...

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Hehehe, "blowing" up when speaking about oral scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright, i'll leave.

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
Not sure if anyone has asked the same question before but are there any plans for that new bust of Fisi wearing lingerie?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Not sure if anyone has asked the same question before but are there any plans for that new bust of Fisi wearing lingerie?
They should be implimented in the game soon enough, though I did request a couple of fixes for it before then, mainly cause it was a bit more revealing than I envisioned. :confused: I'll post the final versions once Jay finishes those up!

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm...would you consider this too revealing for Fisi?
473.png

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hmm...would you consider this too revealing for Fisi?
473.png
Well, no, that would be ideal, but too steriotypical hahaha :p

Next thing you know, Fisi will be wearing a virgin killer sweater... >.>

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
That sounds like it would be perfect for a Fisi dream.
Oh damn, I definitely forgot I may have to make a dream for her when you're able to sleep with her... (Maximum OVERTHUNK)

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Oh damn, I definitely forgot I may have to make a dream for her when you're able to sleep with her... (Maximum OVERTHUNK)
Well.....you don't have to. I'm not gonna say noo...

Also on the oral scene, would it not be easier to do them seperatly, a blowjob scene and a cunnilingus scene. That way it will not only be easier to write them, but also to code them.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Well.....you don't have to. I'm not gonna say noo...

Also on the oral scene, would it not be easier to do them seperatly, a blowjob scene and a cunnilingus scene. That way it will not only be easier to write them, but also to code them.
I'll very likely wind up doing something like that anyways... eventually. Either that or I could leave that up to someone else who wants to write or commish a dream for her when the appropriate time arrives.

Also, I'm likely going to wind up making it selectable between blowjob and cunnilingus, so that should accomplish pretty much the same thing anyways. I kinda want to avoid putting two separate buttons since they're more or less somewhat the same in flow, but just different details when it comes to the lickin and the slobbin'. :p Could double check with @Upcast Drake about that.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
I'll very likely wind up doing something like that anyways... eventually. Either that or I could leave that up to someone else who wants to write or commish a dream for her when the appropriate time arrives.

Also, I'm likely going to wind up making it selectable between blowjob and cunnilingus, so that should accomplish pretty much the same thing anyways. I kinda want to avoid putting two separate buttons since they're more or less somewhat the same in flow, but just different details when it comes to the lickin and the slobbin'. :p Could double check with @Upcast Drake about that.
Well you could have the button in the sex menu be "oral", then that leds to a short foreplay scene where at the end you have two more buttons which then splits it between male and female (possibly a third if you have a special variant). That way it dosn't take up an unneeded button on sex menu and it makes it clearer what goes where....in terms of code.....
Giggety

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
Its fine. Dream sequences aren't that important anyway. Maybe just do one whenever you run out of ideas or between large projects so you don't overwork yourself.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA

Adding more buttons doesn't make it any easier to code, all about scene flow.