[Implemented] Fisianna Part 2: Sex n' Cuddles!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hello again! Lucky here with a pretty long awaited update now!

First off, thank you all for the feedback I've gotten on this lovely character! I never really expected her to get as much attention as she did off of release of the first part, and just about everything I heard was positive! Though I've had no experience writing at all before this, this definitely has inspired me to want to continue doing so to hone my skills to provide some more (hopefully) great content!

All wind-bagging aside, I believe I have my first expac for Fisianna ready to show publicly! Nothing is in by any means set in stone, but I have everything written and fleshed out at the moment except for three more sex scenes as of this writing. Procs and stuff I'll think about more later on, after I finish writing out the actual scenes. I figure it would be a good time to expose the doc, get some feedback, maybe a head-start on some editing so it won't take as long as the base content did to submit. :confused:

So far, 57 pages and 28k+ words, so it's not looking AS crazy as the base content. This content is mainly focused on cuddling, and moreso with the sexings to hopefully balance out the looong amount of content needed to be done to do so in the first time. There's plenty of both to be had in this doc... so without further ado, here it is!

Fisianna: The Sex and Cuddles Expansion!

Comments, discussion, feedback, and edits are always welcome!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Loving it so far, keep up the work of this beautiful character!

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
OH MY GOD YES. Haven`t really gotten to look at it yet, but I`m so excited to see this. (and I just can`t hide it.)

I never did write that review of her base content did I? I was kind of having trouble coming up with something that hadn`t already been said, thats why it never came. To simplify it: She`s adorable. Her friends are interesting. The dates are fun and cute. The sex is a nice mix of tender, emotional lovemaking and passionate, kinky fucking. Also:
Though I've had no experience writing at all before this,

If this is truly your first time writing something like this, I can`t wait to see how you`ll have improved in the future. Hope writing the 3 last sex scenes and anything else you decide to add before finishing goes well.[/Spoiler]

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
After reading through this, I'm certainly hyped to chew on this content, but one thing I was wondering. There is also the hardlight antigrav thong on Uveto, has a special app for penetrating whatever holes the user has as well as their lover in question. It even comes with vibration functions. Dunno if you'd want to use it, or knew about it, so giving it a mention to supply your ammo box with this if you so choose to add it. It gave me a thought of a misch PC walking up to her as she wears ours and turning the dial for self penetration. giving the kitten the experience of "herm hood".:p

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
The cuddle scenes are so adorable, I'm confused concerning my waifu choice between Fisianna and Azra now :negativeman:
1u3sh7.jpg
After reading through this, I'm certainly hyped to chew on this content, but one thing I was wondering. There is also the hardlight antigrav thong on Uveto, has a special app for penetrating whatever holes the user has as well as their lover in question. It even comes with vibration functions. Dunno if you'd want to use it, or knew about it, so giving it a mention to supply your ammo box with this if you so choose to add it. It gave me a thought of a misch PC walking up to her as she wears ours and turning the dial for self penetration. giving the kitten the experience of "herm hood".:p
Damn, that's tempting! Still, I think for simplicity's sake, I just made it so that it would only work with you giving her the regular panties item with a hardlight flag. Also her wearing a thong or most other types of underwear would kinda bring up some art inconsistencies, so just decided to keep it simple in that respect. Oh well... that might have been good to experiment with though! :p

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
This is adorable, and amazing.

I'm not ashamed to say the first thing I looked for in the document was ear scritching. Those things are the fluffiest ears I've ever seen.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
View attachment 5047

Damn, that's tempting! Still, I think for simplicity's sake, I just made it so that it would only work with you giving her the regular panties item with a hardlight flag. Also her wearing a thong or most other types of underwear would kinda bring up some art inconsistencies, so just decided to keep it simple in that respect. Oh well... that might have been good to experiment with though! :p
No worries, like I said, just giving Uveto's undies a mention for mentions sake. Curiosity really fucks the cat either way. :p Are her cuddle scenes one time, or will they repeat the cycle after all are seen? Their to good to be one time shows!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Are her cuddle scenes one time, or will they repeat the cycle after all are seen? Their to good to be one time shows!
They're planned to be randomized, so you won't get the same blurb twice, but it'll always be a different one. They're certainly not just one-timers which is why I want to make as many little blurbs as possible so that repeating this option will always be worth mashing! :catte:

On that note, I might wind up accepting some user submitted blurbs to up the variety just in case I can't think of anything else. Credit would be given where appropriate. :)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alright I'll try writing one, to see how I manage
Thanks for the submission! This could wind up being a rather fun idea after all! :D

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hmm might I suggest a scene involving Fisi and catnip?
Hm, that might lead to a bit of confusion when it comes to the TF item, "Catnip." That and since she IS genetically human, I don't think the real stuff would be able to affect her in the same way as a real cat. :p

I also can't think of how Fisi would act if she WERE hopped up on catnip... >.<

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
Hm, that might lead to a bit of confusion when it comes to the TF item, "Catnip." That and since she IS genetically human, I don't think the real stuff would be able to affect her in the same way as a real cat. :p

I also can't think of how Fisi would act if she WERE hopped up on catnip... >.<
Damn it was worth a shot.

Also considering how my own cat gets when hopped up on the stuff, Fisi would probably get very clingy and openly profess her love for Steele.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
f59496cab2c6e035d1999dc39cf74f01--ginger-kitten-ginger-cats.jpg

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Damn it was worth a shot.

Also considering how my own cat gets when hopped up on the stuff, Fisi would probably get very clingy and openly profess her love for Steele.
Well she already does that to a degree anyways even without the catnip, though nothin wrong with being more affectionate though!

This does somewhat give me some ideas if Fisi were to hypothetically get her hands on one of Kally's drinks! XD

Reactions: eveoflife

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Hmmmm, I might just have found a reason to go back to playing TiTS.

Though I must ask. Why 4 fingers?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hmmmm, I might just have found a reason to go back to playing TiTS.

Though I must ask. Why 4 fingers?
To use the pic @Darkpheonix posted as an example, I wanted her hands to more closely resemble a paw more than anything. I know cats do have that "fifth finger" but it's located way lower down the arm/leg so I just went with 4 fingers in that regard.

Hopefully that doesn't make any handholding seem weirder. :p

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
To use the pic @Darkpheonix posted as an example, I wanted her hands to more closely resemble a paw more than anything. I know cats do have that "fifth finger" but it's located way lower down the arm/leg so I just went with 4 fingers in that regard.

Hopefully that doesn't make any handholding seem weirder. :p
Eh, fair enough. I figured that was the reason, since she has footpaws, aswell.

And no, it doesn't handholding weirder. Unless someone doesn't like the widdle soft pads.

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
This does somewhat give me some ideas if Fisi were to hypothetically get her hands on one of Kally's drinks! XD
Maybe Steele could switch her drink with one from Kally during a girls' night out with her friends?

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
B-but that would be mean. Fisi's a good girl. Good girl get rewards like cuddles and pets. Not mean pranks meant to embarass.
Its not really a mean prank, more like a harmless prank between friends which could end up with Steele carrying a drunk Fisi home then cuddling her all night while she sleeps it off.

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
Maybe Steele could switch her drink with one from Kally during a girls' night out with her friends?
Admittedly I did choose to friendzone and reject Fisi once just to see what it was like, a decision I regret to this day.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Admittedly I did choose to friendzone and reject Fisi once just to see what it was like, a decision I regret to this day.
You are history's greatest monster!

But @Lkynmbr24, loving the new content and loving Fisi, thanks for creating her.

@A Clod - you're still history's greatest monster.