[Implemented] Fisianna Part 2: Sex n' Cuddles!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Admittedly I did choose to friendzone and reject Fisi once just to see what it was like, a decision I regret to this day.
The hit feels shall be irreparable!

Those scenes were hard on me to write too... :negativeman:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I prefer to think of myself as simply being ahead of the curve.
6df6a20d8ee2f8a36949f9755876b0ef.png

Look at those eyes! You caused this sadness!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Man, the scenes where you break a characters heart can be downright brutal sometimes...*gets a cup of vodka* nothing like burning the...*sniffle* feels away... then I load the previous save knowing the potential horrors that must be avoided.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
If you manage to break Urta's heart in CoC and Fisianna's in Tits and still feel good about yourself, I immedialty assume you're a spawn directly related to Satan.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If you manage to break Urta's heart in CoC and Fisianna's in Tits and still feel good about yourself, I immedialty assume you're a spawn directly related to Satan.

I'm evil and even I wouldn't do anything like that! Why would anyone want to do that to those ladies? WHY?!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Because tryhard canine/feline-ish waifus may not be your thing.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Why would you go through her content up to that point then? You'd have to lead her on multiple times to even get to the point where she will confess to you.

I was going to ask the same thing.

Because he's a spawn of Satan? *Hiss*

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Why did you guys have to remind me it was possible to break Urta's heart... I'm going to need something stronger than vodka...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Why would you go through her content up to that point then? You'd have to lead her on multiple times to even get to the point where she will confess to you.
Feels extra dickish to keep going and going and getting someone's hopes up, then just smacking them down to rock-bottom.

Reactions: Emerald

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Because I wouldn't know how the character is like then. Plus I like to unlock things whenever I play a game.

Feels extra dickish to keep going and going and getting someone's hopes up, then just smacking them down to rock-bottom.
As hard as it was to make those scenes, that's kinda why I felt it was nessesary to take the "Undertale" approach to things a bit there. If you just wanna dump her for shits and giggles, even if it's reversible, it'll still leave that little regret of having done so... I know I still have those feels hurt from reading Embry's rejection scene for reference... :negativeman:

Because tryhard canine/feline-ish waifus may not be your thing.

Also not sure if it was your intention or not, but that kinda comes off as derogatory with that word.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As hard as it was to make those scenes, that's kinda why I felt it was nessesary to take the "Undertale" approach to things a bit there. If you just wanna dump her for shits and giggles, even if it's reversible, it'll still leave that little regret of having done so... I know I still have those feels hurt from reading Embry's rejection scene for reference... :negativeman:
It should hurt, though. I'd be more surprised if someone just went through with it without a slight hint of guilt.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Man thank goodness there are no achievements in this game, or else I'd bet "Break everyone's heart" would be one, and that would be the hardest one for me to even consider getting.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Man thank goodness there are no achievements in this game, or else I'd bet "Break everyone's heart" would be one, and that would be the hardest one for me to even consider getting.
The "Heartbreaker" achievement; Leave a sharp pile of broken heart pieces in your wake.

Subtitle: "You're a bigger dick than you will ever be able to grow!"

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The "Heartbreaker" achievement; Leave a sharp pile of broken heart pieces in your wake.

Subtitle: "You're a bigger dick than you will ever be able to grow!"

Achievement Progress.
1 Heart Broken - "How Cruel Young Love Is."
5 Hearts Broken - "Easy There, Casanova."
10 Hearts Broken - "You Might Want To Talk To A Professional."
25 Hearts Broken - "Even Mola Ram ripped out less hearts than you."
50 Hearts Broken - "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
100 Hearts Broken - "...We get it. You're an asshole. Congratulations, you douche-canoe."

A Clod

Aug 15, 2017
Achievement Progress.
100 Hearts Broken - "...We get it. You're an asshole. Congratulations, you douche-canoe."
Add in a bad end upon reaching 101 broken hearts

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Achievement Progress.

What is this, cookie clicker? :p

Also damn 100 broken hearts, that's even more unique people than are in the game that you can talk to! At that point you're a walking talking dick that makes even Chad look like a saint by comparison.

Reactions: Evil

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also not sure if it was your intention or not, but that kinda comes off as derogatory with that word.

Agreed. 'Try hard' is just.... really harsh tbh. I'm pretty sure Lucky put a lot of time and effort into making Fisi a good waifu that wasn't just a fuckbuddy or something for once (Which I kinda appreciate because my Waifu options for this game have been depleting so low so badly as of late because I'm one of those weirdos that wouldn't mind hearing a goddamn 'I love you' from at least one of them at some point >.<).
I get that you don't like her for... idk what reason exactly, too sappy? Okay?? But calling something someone worked hard on literally nothing but 'try hard' is just rude, and no, it's not critique either, in a way it's more of an insult to one's work.

If ya don't like the character then you're better off going through their shit in github to see their stuff instead, rather than leading them on like that, only to pick the "Nah I'll just be a massive uber-dick" option and shoot them down at the very last option. I know it's just a game but it still has people getting attached to it's characters, like come on man/woman why you gotta do that.

You're not even required to go through their shit in the actual game to see what they're like, hell I look through the pub code every month before touching (And 'touching') a character just so that I know what I'm dealing with with most.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure which other word one would use when the character -in this case, Fisianna- is constantly doing cutesy things, making Steele whiteknight here every now and then and telling you how you should feel about what's going on (partially due to the many, many times the writing puts words into Steele's mouth or makes Steele do things I as a player would never make her do... [Did I spot a The Simpsons Sir-Loin-a-Lot reference?] but that is not tied to the girl herself).

It does not help that, to begin her interactions, you must follow her to a bar bathroom, friends be damned. Or the string of stereotypes that have paved my interactions with her so far, from her "I'm a nerd, I'm a nerd!" sttuttering lines to her sob story with her controlling parents and how she mods herself after her dead cat (by the way, I can't really stomach her infatuation with cats, especially as to how she lies about her shooting skills in the arcade date to get the cat plush from Steele as a cutesy memento), Not to mention how she clings to the support of random Extranet people after hitting rock bottom. This part in particular felt quite jarring to me, since it sounded like “Remember kids, if you are not outgoing that is wrong! Let your friends push you to go to a bar and meet celebrities!” to me. I guess it's because I loathe manipulable, clingy spineless characters. The sleepover "wet dream" scene gave me very uncomfortable vibes of how Arian, a CoC character I was looking forward for a long time, utterly disappointed me after a similar scene in which he masturbates thinking of the Champion. Speaking of smut, there's also how sex only starts after tons and tons of scenes in true waifu fashion, with the classics "I'm a virgin, I want to take things slow" and painful hymen "breaking through".

All in all, please note this is not a jab at the writer or the character - rather, it's just my tastes not liking neck kissing, sugar overdoses and damsels in distress playing a role here. I felt she would have had some character development between the harrassment store and Anon's Bar scenes. That's why I want to play the xpac and see if she gets rid of these traits I find so annoying. If she doesn't, well, I will have read more of TiTS, which is never a bad thing. For the record, I liked the "Eat Her Out" scene, as it panders to one of my kinks, senseplay. That, and having someone finally realise that my Steele's raskvel tongue wasn't there just for cosmetic reasons. I'm still not sure how said tongue reached her hymen or how she licked Steele's urethra in the 69 scene.

P.S. Surely there wasn't a cat in "The Intruder"? :p

P.S.2. I spotted a "masterbating" somewhere.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Kesil, you can't say that you aren't criticizing the character and the writer after specifically doing just that. If you really wanted to avoid doing what you just did, you could have just said
it's just my tastes not liking neck kissing, sugar overdoses and damsels in distress playing a role here.
And left it at that. Attempting to soften your criticism by saying you aren't actually criticizing is patronizing while also hurting your points as well.

Reactions: Emerald

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not criticizing anything since I'm just giving my opinion on what I came across so far. At best, the only thing I could critique is the immense amount of times the writing puts words into Steele's mouth, and there's a chance I could not do that since I don't really know if that's frowned upon the writing guides (I haven't read the GDocs in a while).

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alright, I'm gonna try to break this "opinion" down bit by bit:

I'm not sure which other word one would use when the character -in this case, Fisianna- is constantly doing cutesy things, making Steele whiteknight here every now and then and telling you how you should feel about what's going on (partially due to the many, many times the writing puts words into Steele's mouth or makes Steele do things I as a player would never make her do... [Did I spot a The Simpsons Sir-Loin-a-Lot reference?] but that is not tied to the girl herself).

When does the PC ever "white-knight" Fisi? Besides the one shopping hangout scene with Britanna, yeah, the PC sticks up for her when bullied by the two other programmers, though it's really her friend that ultimately saved her from that situation. The PC doesn't give her credits as hand-outs or anything else, and she has been living independently with her own (albiet unsteady) job. It pretty much goes from her falling in love with the PC the more she talks with them and hangs out with them.

As far as the cutesy stuff, she doesn't exactly do it on purpose, it just kinda comes off that way. That was the theme with Fisi. I'm pretty sure I said that was the theme from the very beginning. Nothing wrong with being cute. If that's not your cup of tea, then just move on. She can be ignored if you don't particularly like that.

It does not help that, to begin her interactions, you must follow her to a bar bathroom, friends be damned. Or the string of stereotypes that have paved my interactions with her so far, from her "I'm a nerd, I'm a nerd!" sttuttering lines to her sob story with her controlling parents and how she mods herself after her dead cat (by the way, I can't really stomach her infatuation with cats, especially as to how she lies about her shooting skills in the arcade date to get the cat plush from Steele as a cutesy memento), Not to mention how she clings to the support of random Extranet people after hitting rock bottom. This part in particular felt quite jarring to me, since it sounded like “Remember kids, if you are not outgoing that is wrong! Let your friends push you to go to a bar and meet celebrities!” to me. I guess it's because I loathe manipulable, clingy spineless characters.

Ok, that's just a direct insult to my character, no matter how I look at it.
  1. That's how she grew up. I'm very sure that there are parents who act exactly like that. She managed to get outs from her situation, but it was that that made her Fisianna in the first place. She wasn't social at all, which is why she is awkward, shy and stammers a lot. She happened to develop a love for technology because (besides when she got her cat) those were her only sources of happiness or enjoyment then, which of course is why she still has an attachment to both things at present.
  2. When did I ever say she had good shooting skills? She plays a lot of video games, yes, but shooting skills =/= RL shooting skills, even in VR.
  3. If you're going through a shit time in your life, you tend to make questionable decisions. I mean, I'm very sure you can meet legit friends on the internet yourself. I know personally I've met some, so it's not far-fetched. Thankfully she lucked out on getting some good friends in the process herself.
  4. Again, the last part... was that even necessary if you aren't trying to make a jab at my character?

The sleepover "wet dream" scene gave me very uncomfortable vibes of how Arian, a CoC character I was looking forward for a long time, utterly disappointed me after a similar scene in which he masturbates thinking of the Champion.

I never played CoC so... I can't really relate to that scene. Still, I don't really see anything explicitly wrong with that... I mean, the PC has wet dreams about Anno and Reaha, but you don't see anyone complaining?

Speaking of smut, there's also how sex only starts after tons and tons of scenes in true waifu fashion, with the classics "I'm a virgin, I want to take things slow" and painful hymen "breaking through".

Again, from the VERY first post I made about this character, I stated:

The idea that's been tumbling through my mind lately is (as I understand this is a game for mainly smut) the actual bedding after you interact with a character just seems a bit... quick, which is fine in its own right, but to some there's a sort of gratification of landing that girl/guy that's harder to lay than others without it seeming like a chore. (Or they're just a stubborn S.O.B. xD) I also like that emotional involvement that can potentially go into a character and make the interactions more meaningful.

All in all, please note this is not a jab at the writer or the character - rather, it's just my tastes not liking neck kissing, sugar overdoses and damsels in distress playing a role here.

I mean if you had left it at that, everything would be fine and dandy, as @Lancer pointed out, though the "damsel-in-distress" role is definitely untrue, since she lives completely independant right now.

I felt she would have had some character development between the harrassment store and Anon's Bar scenes. That's why I want to play the xpac and see if she gets rid of these traits I find so annoying.

I can tell you now, it ain't gonna change by much. Can't have "Fisianna: The VERY shy Nekomata" without her being "VERY shy" right? I mean, major stuff will happen eventually, and she may change a bit depending on what circumstance, but I fully intend to keep what makes Fisi Fisi.

Oh, to add to this, there is a variation in her 5th date scene where if you have low willpower, SHE would be the one to punch the zil in the face, and not the PC. So in that respect, she does stand up for herself more later on.

I'm still not sure how said tongue reached her hymen or how she licked Steele's urethra in the 69 scene.
Well, urethra licking makes perfect sense if you're licking the slit of a penis. That's pretty much is. Though the hymen thing... yeah, that's my mistake there. I could ask Jac to remove that variation. Its only a literal one word variation, so should be easy enough.

At best, the only thing I could critique is the immense amount of times the writing puts words into Steele's mouth, and there's a chance I could not do that since I don't really know if that's frowned upon the writing guides (I haven't read the GDocs in a while).
I kinda wanted to combine this point with the first point that you mentioned this. I know dialogue with Steele generally should be limited due to how... amalgamous his mannerisms are, even with personality variants, though I try my best to not do it where it isn't necessary. Sometimes I feel I need to to spice up the writing, especially according to the situation Steele is in. If you're consoling a character while they tell you something sad, especially when its forewarned to be bad, it's pretty much assumed the PC will be attempting to guide them through it. If I considered what EVERY possible person playing the game would do, from Saint Mary types of people to douchebag assholes that just want to see the world burn, there would be SO many different friggen branches of how you would handle simple talk scenes that it wouldn't be worth any type of interaction scene. The best thing I can probably tell you is to NOT self-insert yourself for Steele, or set a personality for them outside of the already implemented character personality meter. If you do, you're going to severely wind up disappointing yourself like you seem to be now.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I kinda wanted to combine this point with the first point that you mentioned this. I know dialogue with Steele generally should be limited due to how... amalgamous his mannerisms are, even with personality variants, though I try my best to not do it where it isn't necessary. Sometimes I feel I need to to spice up the writing, especially according to the situation Steele is in. If you're consoling a character while they tell you something sad, especially when its forewarned to be bad, it's pretty much assumed the PC will be attempting to guide them through it. If I considered what EVERY possible person playing the game would do, from Saint Mary types of people to douchebag assholes that just want to see the world burn, there would be SO many different friggen branches of how you would handle simple talk scenes that it wouldn't be worth any type of interaction scene. The best thing I can probably tell you is to NOT self-insert yourself for Steele, or set a personality for them outside of the already implemented character personality meter. If you do, you're going to severely wind up disappointing yourself like you seem to be now.

The thing with giving Steele lines is that a lot of people prefer the lines to be less "blah blah spa blah" and more 'Steele spends his time explaining his trip to the spa in detail'. You may have noticed how a lot of Steele's lines tend to be vague 'Steele is saying something, what that something is is up to your imagination' type things. That sort of writing allows /all/ the character types (mean, nice, funny, etc.) to feel like they said something they would normally say, even if they didn't. While it does lead to a lot of 'You ask/say/mention' statements, it provides much more flexibility for people to roleplay as their character without feeling that their own way of running things is being overridden by the text.

But that's just my opinion on this minor point, I don't particularly mind Fisi's content since I already play as a /nice/ personality Steele so it feels like it fits as is. Just saying what might be the issue here that Kesil is having with the dialogue.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
When does the PC ever "white-knight" Fisi?
The store scene with the ausar and the human and the one in Anon's Bar with the zil.

As far as the cutesy stuff, she doesn't exactly do it on purpose, it just kinda comes off that way. That was the theme with Fisi. I'm pretty sure I said that was the theme from the very beginning. Nothing wrong with being cute. If that's not your cup of tea, then just move on. She can be ignored if you don't particularly like that.
Unless a forum-engineered character catches my fancy, I only know of most of them after coming across said characters in the game. Most TiTS contents aren't my cup of tea, yet I enjoy unlocking them nonetheless, as you never know when a character will have scenes I like.

Ok, that's just a direct insult to my character
Your character is not a real person. You are. I shall never insult you. If anything, I could critique your writing, but I won't since it's decent.

I'm very sure that there are parents who act exactly like that.
Even in TiTSverse? With someone who isn't a minor anymore?

She plays a lot of video games, yes, but shooting skills =/= RL shooting skills, even in VR
I know. But still, with a line like "I suppose I’m pretty good at the shooters myself, feline reflexes and all." one would assume those "feline reflexes" would help her in an arcade shooting gallery.

If you're going through a shit time in your life, you tend to make questionable decisions. I mean, I'm very sure you can meet legit friends on the internet yourself. I know personally I've met some, so it's not far-fetched. Thankfully she lucked out on getting some good friends in the process herself.
It was not as much about getting friends as much as following them even at a point in which she admits not being at her best.

was that even necessary if you aren't trying to make a jab at my character?
I was not typing about your character, but that archetype in question. Remember, I was also alluding to Urta in my first post.

the PC has wet dreams about Anno and Reaha, but you don't see anyone complaining?
I can only type for myself here, so that's an argumentum ad populum. Plus it's not that you can really trigger those dreams at will.

the "damsel-in-distress" role is definitely untrue, since she lives completely independant right now.
She lives on her own and gets jobs, but she has yet to learn to get rid of pestering guys by herself despite the space between twose two scenes. If Britannia or Steele hadn't been around, chances are someone should have had to bring Riya or anyone from the station security forces. Now, I didn't know about the Minor Story Spoiler, so perhaps that can give her some well deserved character development.

I can tell you now, it ain't gonna change by much.
Gotcha. Thanks.

The best thing I can probably tell you is to NOT self-insert yourself for Steele, or set a personality for them outside of the already implemented character personality meter. If you do, you're going to severely wind up disappointing yourself like you seem to be now.
I currently run three different Steeles, each tailored to a different job and personality (kind techie, mischievous smuggler, hard mercenary). But that's not the point, but...

prefer the lines to be less "blah blah spa blah" and more 'Steele spends his time explaining his trip to the spa in detail' [...] While it does lead to a lot of 'You ask/say/mention' statements, it provides much more flexibility for people to roleplay as their character without feeling that their own way of running things is being overridden by the text.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm not criticizing anything since I'm just giving my opinion on what I came across so far. At best, the only thing I could critique is the immense amount of times the writing puts words into Steele's mouth, and there's a chance I could not do that since I don't really know if that's frowned upon the writing guides (I haven't read the GDocs in a while).
Dude. The definition of criticizing: The expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

Just "giving your opinion" is criticizing.

I know. But still, with a line like "I suppose I’m pretty good at the shooters myself, feline reflexes and all." one would assume those "feline reflexes" would help her in an arcade shooting gallery.
Having reflexes that make you good at playing video games are helpful while shooting, but the difference between being helpful and actually making you good is critical. There are far more skills that go into shooting a real gun, although the need for those skills are lessened (but not removed) if there is no recoil, like with the arcade's light gun. Being good at FPS shooting and not as good at real life shooting is completely plausible. Thinking that Fisi lied about her skill level is not.