CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
How close is that slime update to coming to live? A lot of the writing looked finished when I looked at the doc, but I have no idea about the coding.

Atm orm is very busy with other things then the tfs. I can't give an ETA especialy since the slime overhaul wasn't in the tf patch priority. We would need the Ebon Labyrinth unlocked first.

Reactions: Ormael

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Hi! Will Xianxia include the changes from Revamp?
p.s. The sprites are awesome!

Most of them will be there the only thing we ain't adding is Kaizo CoC also known as grimdark and that's for the fellowing reasons.

1. Grimdark fellows the story as is in the original and since Xianxia has zones and story content beyond Lethice defeat it simply wouldn't work. Heck some of those new bosses will put even the Marae figh to shame even on normal level.

2. As said earlier Xianxia has optionnal bosses planned post lethice that will put grimdark to shame difficulty wise. Optionnal bosses are meant to be hard and mechanic wise they are way more advanced then those of the original game some of them even souls game like.

3. We don't process NG+ the same way as revamp and stats are managed otherwise therefore making grimdark ultimately incompatible with Xianxia.

Last edited:

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I found 2 scenes where the text goes bold it is the sex scene with the daughter of sophie and the scene when you enter the oasis tower when the pc and minerva are both pregnant.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Whitney says her farm is doing poorly because of the tainted lake even though I shut down the factory and didn't corrupt the lake?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Whitney says her farm is doing poorly because of the tainted lake even though I shut down the factory and didn't corrupt the lake?
The lake already had a large amount of corruption in it as the demons had been pumping it in for a long time by the point the champion arrives.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Today has been a very fruitfull day workwise about most of the in game sprite were added save for a few rare exeptions here are a few exemple in preview

unknown.png

unknown.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Those snake lines need some extra work. I can't help thinking of those tutorials I read back in the day in order to create Pokémon trainer characters for RPG Maker. They never took me anywhere past some tests with Gimp.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well I can't exactly do miracle I've been at this only for a month trought most if not all of the sprites in the viewers are mine so far.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I know how hard it is for a novice, don't worry. Hence the "they never took me anywhere" :p

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Next level of Lewd? What about the worms or that one demon that possesses your breasts or your dick?

Thats softcore in comparison to the tail pussy drugged vaccum of doom. Also I did write a worm hell scene. Youv'e just not seen it yet .

As a rule you have not truly been raped until youv'e lost to Etna.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Wicas No worry you can post long posts from time to time. At least it's good pov from person that isn't blindly think this mod is omg so friggin awesome and best thing ever. It have flaws so people that would sometimes pour bucket of cold water on my head are needed too.

For post Lethice fight tets...umm I not touched it keeping it as Fen and Co made them (aside some bugs that hapened I not changed intentionaly anything about them).

Since it was so long since last version I will release 0.8f in next 6-8 days and probably it may get soon after 0.8f2 or maybe even 0.8f3 builds to either add some tiny bits that not been added or some fixes.

I really feel happy seeing you all sharing your thought/issues/other thoughts about my mod. Never change and I will d my best to never stop making this mod...unless I run out of things I want to add to it. I got slight rought time IRL so I may not be as much actively replying in thread or at mods discord.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
@Wicas No worry you can post long posts from time to time. At least it's good pov from person that isn't blindly think this mod is omg so friggin awesome and best thing ever. It have flaws so people that would sometimes pour bucket of cold water on my head are needed too.

For post Lethice fight tets...umm I not touched it keeping it as Fen and Co made them (aside some bugs that hapened I not changed intentionaly anything about them).

Since it was so long since last version I will release 0.8f in next 6-8 days and probably it may get soon after 0.8f2 or maybe even 0.8f3 builds to either add some tiny bits that not been added or some fixes.

I really feel happy seeing you all sharing your thought/issues/other thoughts about my mod. Never change and I will d my best to never stop making this mod...unless I run out of things I want to add to it. I got slight rought time IRL so I may not be as much actively replying in thread or at mods discord.

Eh, It kinda is but isn't. Once more content gets added, and you're finished reworking everything it will be more so. You've done a great job so far.

I don't think they would care about typos being fixed....

A thief class that's an offshoot of ranger would be nice. Something that provides bonus gems and extra items when they are dropped. It could incorporate that 'dirty fighting' perk or w/e I called it, that I mentioned earlier. It could allow fro poisoned weapons (melee, and limited to blades). There would be a speed and small int boost.

Brawler... there could be counters added for restraining/binding attacks, depending on how're they are down. With enough speed the PC could automatically reverse it based on chance and wither hump the enemy, or tighter their grip and cut off their air supply. There are techniques out there that involve digging you knuckles into your opponents in order to lock up their muscles or make them go numb. At lets say... Level 36 ish this perk could be unlocked and the PC can slowly drain their opponents speed and strength by small amounts with each regular attack. It could be expand upon the melee menu, but certain enemies like golems and gargoyles would be immune since they technically down have muscles.

I was thinking of a high level perk that increases the PC damage by 20% called 'savage blows' that only comes into effect at 98 corruption.

I don't know if you have anything planned or not for the demonic soul cultivators but... Demons don't have souls correct? Therefore they don't have soulforce. What if most of their attacks were based around devouring the soul force of others and then using it for themselves? What if they use the souls they eat to cultivate soul force? Would it be temporary? last for only so long before the soul withers inside them? Would going down one path of cultivation bar the PC from the other until the next new game? Since the PC cannot technically lose their soul, how would it work out?

Triple thrust can reach opponents in the air, I'm not sure if it should... isn't it a melee attack? Comet, should have a chance of knocking airborne opponents down. Many birds should have a higher chance of hitting enemies. Draco sweep from what I can tell is fine atm. There should be a restraining skill added that allows the PC to grasp the enemy and crush them for 3 turns and it should be limited on how many times it can be used within so many days. Soul force will be drained based on the opponent's strength and toughness, with the damage being based on wisdom and intelligence. Another Soul skill that could be limited like the last one would be one that launches the enemy into the sky, stuns them (since they could do anything, flying enemies are immune to this and are just launched out of melee range, enemies currently flying are immune), allows the PC to make a long ranged attack before they 'splat' on the ground with a high stun chance based on their toughness.

Annnnddd I did it again.. -spazzes- I think I'm just going to stay quiet for a bit...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Eh, It kinda is but isn't. Once more content gets added, and you're finished reworking everything it will be more so. You've done a great job so far.

I don't think they would care about typos being fixed....

A thief class that's an offshoot of ranger would be nice. Something that provides bonus gems and extra items when they are dropped. It could incorporate that 'dirty fighting' perk or w/e I called it, that I mentioned earlier. It could allow fro poisoned weapons (melee, and limited to blades). There would be a speed and small int boost.

Brawler... there could be counters added for restraining/binding attacks, depending on how're they are down. With enough speed the PC could automatically reverse it based on chance and wither hump the enemy, or tighter their grip and cut off their air supply. There are techniques out there that involve digging you knuckles into your opponents in order to lock up their muscles or make them go numb. At lets say... Level 36 ish this perk could be unlocked and the PC can slowly drain their opponents speed and strength by small amounts with each regular attack. It could be expand upon the melee menu, but certain enemies like golems and gargoyles would be immune since they technically down have muscles.

I was thinking of a high level perk that increases the PC damage by 20% called 'savage blows' that only comes into effect at 98 corruption.

I don't know if you have anything planned or not for the demonic soul cultivators but... Demons don't have souls correct? Therefore they don't have soulforce. What if most of their attacks were based around devouring the soul force of others and then using it for themselves? What if they use the souls they eat to cultivate soul force? Would it be temporary? last for only so long before the soul withers inside them? Would going down one path of cultivation bar the PC from the other until the next new game? Since the PC cannot technically lose their soul, how would it work out?

Triple thrust can reach opponents in the air, I'm not sure if it should... isn't it a melee attack? Comet, should have a chance of knocking airborne opponents down. Many birds should have a higher chance of hitting enemies. Draco sweep from what I can tell is fine atm. There should be a restraining skill added that allows the PC to grasp the enemy and crush them for 3 turns and it should be limited on how many times it can be used within so many days. Soul force will be drained based on the opponent's strength and toughness, with the damage being based on wisdom and intelligence. Another Soul skill that could be limited like the last one would be one that launches the enemy into the sky, stuns them (since they could do anything, flying enemies are immune to this and are just launched out of melee range, enemies currently flying are immune), allows the PC to make a long ranged attack before they 'splat' on the ground with a high stun chance based on their toughness.

Annnnddd I did it again.. -spazzes- I think I'm just going to stay quiet for a bit...

Thief class is already covered for as well as assassin. Feel like using daggers?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3rzRKb-i4qswjPz-aHQYPZ4tS-f24rrRLd-hsXN5CQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
Btw, for the text bug hunting, the one which makes all the text bold or italic, dunno if that was pointed out, but drinking Bimbo Liqueur is a trigger for the bug, as is asking Joy about yourself, and at the very least the bargain route in Kate's 2nd encounter.

Also, something I'd like to see in the mod would be Tengu, both TF and NPCs; probably a derivative of the harpy (though about as related to them as the kitsune are to the fox-morphs), with a high focus on speed, some on wisdom and just a bit on strength; they'd probably have a few thing to encourage a dervish playstyle, and especially get a bonus if one was to use any kind of sword. Perhaps that could be expanded into a separate swordmaster line of perks? The NPCs could perhaps be included in a Mountain Peak area, or in the lightning/thunder area that was talked about a while ago.

Another TF that would be cool, tho that one is very controversial, is an angel TF. I know that's been talked about a lot before, and it doesn't match Mareth's theme, but well, I'd still like to see one. Plus... I thought about, if demons abandon their soul to achieve the final conversion, maybe angels would be the opposite, fusing their body with their soul or forgoing their body to achieve true angelhood; maybe they could be especially powerful and pure Soul Cultivator, maybe combining with white magic. Being made of Soulstuff could make them either immune to corruption or hard to corrupt; this could however also make demons especially dangerous to them, cause, well, a person-sized snack of soulstuff... yummy. Or if they can get corrupted, they might become (living?) statues of Lethicite. Finally, in regard to sexuality... Well, I have the picture of the faceless, genderless angel in mind, which would leave anal as the only natural penetration possible... Plus some or all of them would prolly see sex the same way Dr. Lash does in TiTS. Of course, well, that makes them harder to include in CoC with how much it is focused on sex...

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I've been thinking about Skyrim lore, the only the thing that comes to mind is Dibellia goddess of women & beauty.

LogicalKink

Jan 7, 2016
Bugs:
game saves do not save manticore rear body.
dominika checks if your spells are =12 and assumes she can't teach you anything, so if you know 15 spells (grey) she assumes she can -> fail.
The halloween year requirements are backwards, so the Fera scenes occur in reverse order.
Talking to the sand mother after beating the desert cave with the pre-combat buff perks, the buffs got stuck and I left combat with massive stats and got an achievement for them, though they went away after the next combat.
The fatigue cost for struggling vs an aralune is -50 instead of 50 (I keep ending up with negative fatigue).
Drinking Ember's blood, once I got an invalid color: Your body is now fully covered in null shield-shaped dragon scales.
Once the warehouse is built, all of the racks move into it- except the jewelry box- not sure if it's intentional that one doesn't.
Holli tentacle duel is always enabled, even without the right parts
The herm centaur in the final dungeon uses her lust resetter if her lust>60, perhaps better would be max lust-lust<60. In fact, most of the final dungeon is full of stuff like (if player.lust < 100) that doesn't fit the mod.
in loss-to-lethice bad end, I got "A Champion doesn’t bow down, hoping a pretty little demon doesn’t rip her soul out, does !Unknown subject in “heShe”!?" and "Did you slip through Zetaz}’s"
The code is written for genetic memory'ing all 9 fox tails, but the array in mutationshelper only has 6, so the last 3 are disabled
the only way to get lustzerker is from playerevents, but that thing checks for salamanderadrenalglands, which itself requires lustzerker (and has text implying it should be in firewater, which it isn't).
The kitsune tail increases from meditating at the shrine don't give genetic memory

A few simple suggestions/requests:
The boon from the omnibus overseer seems kind of pathetic. I'd prefer if an option was a permanent +1 demon score or something potentially useful that isn't trivial to achieve with metamorph, and easy with reducto/gro+/hummus/etc.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Come to think of it, is there any new pregnancy content planned? I'm specifically asking for characters like the gargoyles, since Edna (maybe) will get some, if I read her scenes right? What about the kitsune? If it's somewhere in the docs, I haven't seen it.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Gargoyle cannot get pregnant because they aren't living creatures to begin with but actualy magical constructs. Celess pregnancy will come out eventualy not to mention Hinoka (Chi Chi daughter).

While I'm at it... more work behind the veil
unknown.png

Last edited:

statess

Oct 19, 2015
please tell me that their will be more bad things happening to players that have way to large balls and dick being stuck in a location, maby them not able to get off and being founded by something that takes them away to milk them for their fluids like the farm, but you can break out but it takes a long time and it is like being the slave you become if you go behinde that bezar place :D just MORE words for being to large for your own good :p please :D

statess

Oct 19, 2015
also what are all the bad ends you can get with being to hyper :D and walking around or just being hyper :D i make max cum in the farm every time i go their and i mean every time so after i finish their onece i go back and i get milked again and still maxed gems are given :p