CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
A new sprite was made yesterday for Xianxia optionnal end boss and main villain, Archmage Alvina Shadowmantle.

Archmage_Alvina_Shadowmantle2.png
unknown.png

Reactions: Ormael

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
What morph has the highest stat cap?

If you're going for pure strength, your best bet is going a hybrid between cowgirl/mintaur and Scylla.

With those two and all the different job perks (excluding prestige jobs), I was able to get a max str of 325 (1st paythrough).

This can be further raised by taking the two chimerical body perks and grabbing certain race-specific perks (Black Heart, Kitsune Thyroid Gland, Scylla Ink Glands, ect.)

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I wish there was more Tfs who give female big luscious lips kinda like the scylla, big lips are my personal weakness along with muscles and other things

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Hi I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me write a phoenix tf that has no lizard traits which I'll be calling the firebird tf which will include glowing eyes orange hair color(or ginger) and maybe glowing feathers and a new ability if you have the glowing eyes where you cover your body in fire and tackle them but will also gain the phoenix breath too I was also thinking a tounge/mouth tf that gives a nice singing voice (or if the elf one gets in reuse that) was also not sure on the stats but maybe some less strength/toughness with more speed and intellece maybe good for magic or lust based playthough's
I'm asking for help as I've never done this before and well my writing sucks badly

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
If you're going for pure strength, your best bet is going a hybrid between cowgirl/mintaur and Scylla.

With those two and all the different job perks (excluding prestige jobs), I was able to get a max str of 325 (1st paythrough).

Snip)

Highest stat cap is a very imprecise question but I will try to answer it

By definition dragontaur has the highest overall total stats however that may not be what you looking for.

Manticore has highest speed.

Plant line has highest thoughness.

Cow and kraken are equal with highest strenght.

Kitsune has the current best overall caster cap through Devil wich is in development has a better inteligence.

Demon got the highest libido cap.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015

Dear me you though Scylla was the end of that tf line? Scylla is the equivalent to half kraken. Also kraken strenght boost is terrifying xD.

Also the largest tf in CoC for 33 feet long.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
With all that going on and the new TFs slowly being put in, I'm really looking forward to how Gargoyles will measure up. I've been wanting to play one for forever and Liadri's Google Doc just makes me want them more.

Here's to patience!

Reactions: TackyShadowGoer

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Is Kraken actually implemented?

I looked through the code and can't see it.

The item 'KrakenInk' is incomplete and commented out and there no additional checks beyond scylla stuff for determining max attributes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kraken is currently wip and should be accesable in 0.8f (for 99% sure).

For firebird tf me or someone else of writers can help with making it (well probably I would only provide more technical and down to earth aka how to make it more codeing friendly). For how to write it it would be good to ask ne of writers that wrote few TF's like @Liadri or @Zevos or @Coalsack . And it would be good tip to try get freindly with using Discord to join server for mods (there would be fastest way to reach those three meantioned people to ask for guidance in making new tf item).

For Gigants well Lia made something to allow play as sort of fairy (well actualy it's fairy queen that as expected can be only one so no fairy queen npc too). So gigants can be somehow be put in.

With TF items one of issues I start to more and more clearly is that there new tf are keep written but not so much npc's for those races. I not want to run into case when we would hav elike 100 tf's and only 50 of them have npc of that race ingame.

Yesterday I made base to expand for elemental line. In short: PC summon weakest ranks of 4 basic elementals and then can pick one of them to be 'attacker'. If it's the case then picked elemental will be replacing PC base melee attack with PC merely chilling out in background...and been punching bad when enemy respond since it will still attack PC not eemental. Elementals with progress of PC grown and getting new perks will have options to be 'upgraded' to higher ranks that will rise cap of max dmg they can do in fight or increase times of use of their specials during fight. Yes any of them can use some specific ability on PC command so despie having only one of them attacking if PC have say...all 4 elementals summoned and actively helping in fight each elemental special can be used in fight.

It's a sort of big plans that may cause appearing new ption for some of people that want to feel more like pet master instead of one man army. I not sure how much of this HUGE plans will get officaly ingamw with release of 0.8f but it so it may not be yet worth to plan starting new game for testing it out. Maybe in next 2-3 version it will be fully added to justify starting anew. And by that time probably other pet related ptions like golemancer or necromancer may be ready too.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
11 feet tall is acceptable but 33 feet like the ice giant would not work. How the hell would pc even enter Urta house? Poor kraken barely fits in xD and thats because while shes 3 x 11 feet long she sits on her butt from ground level. If I did write a true giant tf it would end up too big to enter most area of the game... I mean you could destroy the factory by sitting on it because you would be taller then a 3 floor building.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Suggestions, rants, ideas, and randomness... Enjoy.

1. One thing that would be cool for a long term goal, after the city and a few more dungeons are added... Is content where the PC gathers allies from around Mareth to assault Lethice's stronghold. For each ally (such as the Sand-witch coven, the remains of the Phoenix's, some of Tel'Adre's guard, and etc. Some bosses, the basilisks, and etc. will be taken down or distracted.. There could be a corrup side to things as well as pure. Can you imagine the Sand-witches and Phoenixes Swarming the Basilisks? Frankly It would be amusing to have Ophelia go at the Basilisk leader. Of course... Any items, xp, or gems received from the fights would not be received. This could open up new quests and dungeons at the same time.

2. More enemies for the final dungeon. If i remember correctly Rathazul's village was betrayed by its elders. Why not have them somewhere in the Castle working on new concoctions for the Demons? The bad end for combat lost could be the PC being their live in test subject and fuck toy for anything they come up with. Warping their mind in the process of going through so many transformations and being exposed to so many unstable alchemical solutions. If they have that starter perk that increases the effectiveness or susceptibility to transformations then their body could literally die to their body being unable to cope with the transformations and slowly degrade until they become diseased. Sort of like Steele's father in TiTs.

3. High level perks for prestige classes that are OP, but very costly... Much more so than the average ability/spell by like 3-6x. For Seer I was thinking of an ability/spell that increases dodge rate called 'foresight' but, would require the PC to maybe be a tier or 2 higher in their cultivation.

For Soul Archer class or Arcane Archer... I was thinking of an AOE ability that would allow the PC to fire a massive blast of magic or soul energy into the air that would rain down on the enemy like a storm of flaming comets. This could be upgraded via tier perks and how many shots the PC can fire or will fire off at once, and increase the cost accordingly. This would be more of Late game ability, and would do more damage than the grey spells currently available.

A rage regeneration ability should really be added to Berzerker class...

4. The option wot kill of Tentacle Beasts.

5. A new class (prestige maybe? probably not) that combines Brawler and Enchanter. class into a Combat Mage (Could probably use a better name..). This would allow the PC (through perks) to dual cast or cast the same spell twice for 70% of its original effect (much like double attack, only I feel this should be limited to single hit spells, excluding arouse, blind, and support spells), gain a bonus to charged weapon that gives the PC a very tiny chance to stun the enemy for a single turn with the first hit every round (7%), a perk that increases the bonus damage brought about by elemental weaknesses, and a small chance to basically judo flip enemies instead of dodging or blocking, (must be unarmed, or wearing gauntlets, mana bracer is an exception for shields) them when they engage in a melee attack and forcing them to take roughly half the damage they were going to inflict on the PC with a small chance to stun for a turn (there should be a limit on who the PC can flip based on height limit and strength). The class could hit hard magic wise, but it wouldn't be about solely offensive either, adding in a bit of trickery, and defensive hand to hand. If you don't add this class, the ability to judo flip enemies would still be a nice addition to Brawler.

6. A new Prestige class that requires Soul Overlord, Ranger, and Warrior, along with the ability to attack long range multiple times; called 'Soul lancer'. Soul lancer would add another (with a smaller capacity increase than insightful resources) 5 tier perk to increase soul force, a 3 tier perk to increase soulforce regeneration, the ability to create and throw soul force constructs that are enhanced by the PC's elemental affinity (such as if they were a salamander) causing them to freeze the enemy or set them on fire just before the PC throws them, a perk to add an explosive effect to the constructs but increase the cost significantly while adding a small stun chance, and the ability to increase the damage the PC deals in melee by draining their soul force with every blow.

7. I don't think flame whip is dropping properly after defeating Lethice.

8. You should really look the soul skills/abilities and how stat and damage boosting abilities affect them. I clocked in at 14 million damage with triple thrust and one shotted Lethice, trolled the Minotaur king, and pretty much just about blasted everything to smithereens. They're nice, but frankly the way they are set up in the code could use more tweaking.

9. A good high level enemy... would be a wraith the simultaneously drains the PC's soul force, mana, and fatigue at once and eventually drain the PC's health after each are gone. Lets say the PC's fatigue is completely used up, there for the drain on the other stats (mana and soul force) would increase, and visa versa. Lust damage will increase the drain by making it hungrier, mana shield will be devoured instantly, spells and soul skills do half damage, physical attacks are in effective unless wielding the beautiful sword, that one blade made of lethicite, the warden weapons, or anything made from Marae's bark. Three losses in a row should result in the PC dying.

10. Would it be possible to make a shield from Marae's bark? What about a whip from her vines/tentacles?

11. There should be a level cap on when certain items can be wielded such as Marae's stuff. Though mostly it should just be the really OP stuff. There should be some exceptions since the difficulty of the game sky rockets at newgame+++++. I understand the PC earned those divine/very powerful items in the last run... but still.. having a level 1 run around wielding that shit right off the bat due to the sky pearl is a bit... meh..

12. The option to learn magic from the Sandwitches. They can trick the PC if they beat them while they are corrupt or beat them while they are pure and came corrupt. The result would be when the first time the cast white fire.. It would explode and result in a bad end or scarring (skin description change) based on their toughness. Or it can be avoid with over 90+ intelligence. If the PC is pure and female, or hermaphrodite.. They can eventually learn the Coven's spell and unlock new gray magic spells. Training over all would increase intelligence on both sides (less for corrupt), cost gems or certains items like lactaid, and for pure Players it would result in a bad end where the PC will eventually grow so close to the sand mother or Cum Witch, or how ever their teacher will be that they join the coven. It would be interesting...

13. A dream that occurs if the PC has high corruption and a tentacle cock, and high lust. The PC will basically be dreaming about hot dogging or fucking someone's ass and will wake up upon orgasm only to find out that they've literally fucked themselves in their sleep. As for hermaphrodites.. it should be obvious where this is going.

14. Eye color would be a nice addition.

15. Displaying the stat increases what will be granted by perks during selection.

16. Excessive or obscene ejaculate/milk production should cause the PC to lose weight/muscle definition in realistic mode and cause the PC to seek out the nearest source of water/fluid. In this case it could be one of the girls at camp or the water barrel or the stream.

17. Shouldn't shouldra effect the PC's Soul force? Shouldn't her presence increase it to some degree? Would she deny the player from using the last bit of their soul force up?

18. Level 60 enemy idea: Frost giant horde/mob.

19. Pure Holli kicking Ceraph's and Vapula's ass, along with any other corrupt slave the PC has, purifying them, and then going postal on the PC.

20. Corrupt plant morph PC fusing to the foliage in the corrupted glade and eventually becoming part of it.

21. A tanuki takes over Taoth's shrine when Ayane leaves, this could result in some hilarity and a quest with a reward.

22. A perky that relates to the PC fighting on fairly or dirty. A chance for the PC to basically cheap shot enemies, throw dirt, sucker punch, and etc. at random.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Well the Amazon brew is reasonable tf, many amazons are roughly 11ft or less but packing great muscles. I mean it's like an upgraded human female.

Reactions: Kodoku

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
OK I'll join though discord I'll ask there soon ^^ and also I'm a bit curious about that's being worked on at the moment?

Trap14145

May 25, 2017
Any idea why I'm running into issues becoming an enlightened nine-tails? I have 6 tails, have direct access to the shrine, 200 wisdom, level 43, fox ears (because someone previously said you required them) and have all the racial attributes to get to be classified as a kitsune. I've meditated at it 40+ times. No dice. Any ideas?

Edit: I also have zero corruption.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do you have high intelligence too Trap14145?

Another long list from Wicas. And I was worried you will not come with more food for thought for me. I would chew throu it in next few days to not miss any of the points you made.

I working atm on elemental summoning path for PC - and I sorta thorn since I want PC use some sort of summon/amplify/magic circle to rank up summoned elementals (not summoning since it would req. PC first gather few stones to inscribe it with some magical runes) but any new structure for camp I planned to add in 0.8g.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Do you have high intelligence too Trap14145?

Another long list from Wicas. And I was worried you will not come with more food for thought for me. I would chew throu it in next few days to not miss any of the points you made.

I working atm on elemental summoning path for PC - and I sorta thorn since I want PC use some sort of summon/amplify/magic circle to rank up summoned elementals (not summoning since it would req. PC first gather few stones to inscribe it with some magical runes) but any new structure for camp I planned to add in 0.8g.

I try to pace it out so I don't overwhelm you. I have a bad habit of getting carried away with things... Though if you want I could spew out more ideas/balance issues. I'd also Like to apologize for the lateness on the Volcanic Titan. I am currently job hunting as well as trying to improve the faults of my own writing style... and a lot of other things as well..

Also, I just went through both the corrupted and enlightened kitsune paths on the latest version. Nothing seems to be wrong with them from what I can tell. The only issue I have is the terrible grammar and spelling errors for the end game Lethice fight and that's mostly for the scenes afterwards. The fight button for Corrupt Marae during the first encounter after the factory was destroyed is glitched. I can't click on it or use the keyboard. I'm not sure if arm transformations were added for cat-morph and several other races. Personally, I think there should be more limitations on which areas the PC can explore under the Explore option, based around lvl regardless of ascension. Also I am not sure if that one perk gained via ascension is working properly. The one that alters corruption requirements. Another thing I noticed is that since... things quite a bit flag wise, the cheesy super hummus or w/e you call it isn't working properly and needs to be updated or just abandoned all together at this point. There should also probably be a limit on how many times the PC can frequent the arena or participate in certain fights such as the challenges. Not overly, but to some extent. Like once or twice every few days maybe. Oh lord I'm doing it again...

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Dear peoples I wanted to let you know I'm working every day to actualy create sprites... what for?

Me and Aimzog are actively working to add an in game character viewer in CoC Xianxia wich will include sprites I'm sending in a few screenshots.

beasts.png
Reptilian.png

orca.png
unknown.png
Mouse-hinesumi-Rabbit_overall_body.png
manticore.png
unknown.png
basic.png

Last edited:

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Dear peoples I wanted to let you know I'm working every day to actualy create sprites... what for?

Me and Aimzog are actively working to add an in game character viewer in CoC Xianxia wich will include sprites I'm sending in a few screenshots.

beasts.png
Reptilian.png

orca.png
unknown.png
Mouse-hinesumi-Rabbit_overall_body.png
manticore.png
unknown.png
basic.png
You guys kick ass

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
The viewer is already availlable in a pseudo beta state in the beta version. Well only release it in the open release once it covers at least 75% of the possible bodyparts. Considering my rate of creation this might even be ready for the next release If Aimzog finds the time to work at the same pace.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
The sprites will react to fur (green), scale (blue), skin (pink), hair (purple and even chitin(light blue) color. So what you see here is only their color so the code knows what pixel color needs to change as displayed in one of the screen above (don't worry your hinezumi won't look like the incredible hulk unless you make her so).

HemiRobo

Oct 12, 2015
How close is that slime update to coming to live? A lot of the writing looked finished when I looked at the doc, but I have no idea about the coding.