CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Does the game/mod have an equivalent to TiTS's Terran Treats?  I went full helldog to get hellfire but now I just want to go back to human

Hummus or Super Hummus (Hummus is the classic CoC variant, Super is a more powerful variant specific to Revamp). No idea how to get either. Someone else with that knowledge will likely chime in soonish.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also which items let you grow tentacles?  I never figured that one out

For hair tentacle need to use Shriveled Tentacle droped by anemone. As for turning any of PC dick into tentacle need to have fun with corrupted glades and have quite high corruption. It would be one of TF effects of changing existing dick(s) to plantish tentacle ones. Other things about getting tentacle I not recall so I assume you meant one of those things (hair/dick TF).

PulseX

Dec 23, 2015
As someone who is kind of on the tentacle-side of things i feel that the tentacle monster in the forest/deep forest could really use some love !

i mean....its actually only annoying, at least so far thats all it has been for me....cant there be a scene with it for different champion setups ? and maybe a rare drop from it

converting the hero to the tentacly side of the cookie ? o_O i mean...whats it here for atm tell me pls if i overlooked something.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016
Its been a while since i played coc but is there a bug in marble's pregnancy? I just started a new character and after completing her purity quest no matter how many times i "ring her cow bell" i can't knock her up. It wont even allow me to save edit to make her pregnant. All other characters (currently have helia, urta, and edryn prego) seem fine.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I'll make a thread soon if I can't find any info/fixes for it. I've slept with her just about every night for two weeks at 90+ lust and magic verility, and still no luck.

Blackened Angel

Mar 25, 2016
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I'll make a thread soon if I can't find any info/fixes for it. I've slept with her just about every night for two weeks at 90+ lust and magic verility, and still no luck.

You need to go to her talk menu and choose sleep with. After some times of scratching each other's needs, it should show up something like "Marble seems to be gaining weight".

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Also just wondering, how does Shiela's corruption work?  I'm at 100 corruption and she hasn't turned into a demon

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
But also does anyone know which item lets you grow tentacles?

Shriveled Tentacles can give you tentacle hair, sadly I don't know how you get a(or multiple) tentacle cock outside of using CoCED. Maybe the same TF item, but I've never seen it do that and it doesn't state it changes cock type on the wiki.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Shriveled Tentacles can give you tentacle hair, sadly I don't know how you get a(or multiple) tentacle cock outside of using CoCED. Maybe the same TF item, but I've never seen it do that and it doesn't state it changes cock type on the wiki.

Gotta take the tree tentacles up the but and/or up your COOOOOOOTER, if you want tentacle dicks. Basically, be above 60 corruption and go fuck a bunch of trees. Now if you want that Anemone-dick, gotta get pregnant by an anemone at least once.

You need to go to her talk menu and choose sleep with. After some times of scratching each other's needs, it should show up something like "Marble seems to be gaining weight".

I just shagged Marble (again) and the "weight gain" appears after the 3rd night for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Gotta take the tree tentacles up the but and/or up your COOOOOOOTER, if you want tentacle dicks. Basically, be above 60 corruption and go fuck a bunch of trees

Now is that considered submitting to the tentacle beasts? Or is it when you encounter the flowers/trees/vines that you choose which one you want to fuck?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
The key word is TREES, so yes, flowers/vines/trees

Well the trees just seem to give me boobs, so I'm assuming you meant the vines. I tried those too a few times and they don't seem to make even a tiny change to me, even with over 80 corruption

Also, how does Shiela's corruption work?  I'm at 100 corruption and she hasn't turned into a demon

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, he's temporary. Yes, he can also be a girl. But, please, don't make me feel I'm the only one who cares for male Nieve :p

Pichi

Mar 28, 2016
Yes, he's temporary. Yes, he can also be a girl. But, please, don't make me feel I'm the only one who cares for male Nieve :p

You're not, male Nieve is such a cutie. Wish there were more talk options for him :(

Also, how does Shiela's corruption work?  I'm at 100 corruption and she hasn't turned into a demon

100 corruption for her or is that your own corruption meter? Just keep fucking her, she's gonna take some of your corruption and just turn eventually.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
how does Shiela's corruption work?  I'm at 100 corruption and she hasn't turned into a demon

Sheila's corruption has to be at least 95 before she warns you that she won't be able to control herself if you guys have sex again. When you have sex with her and you are at 100 corruption, she should undergo her transformation. You have to continuously pour your corruption into her, be it the consensual meet n' fuck or the jog through rape-town.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016

I should have clarified.

That's what I've been doing. I raise my lust before the end of the night. Marble initiates sex, I comply. Two weeks in-game, no results. I am sad.

Edit: Lost my most recent game file and had to back-track to a previous one. Booted it up and she got pregnant on the second night. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
You can also gain tentacle cocks by eating the fruit that grows on Holly after you fuck her. Each fruit yiu eat has a chance to radomly turn one of your current non tentacle cocks into one. Generally I save scum incubi drafts and those purple fruit as a means of growing a set of tentacle cocks without having to get fucked in the ass...

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
You can also gain tentacle cocks by eating the fruit that grows on Holly after you fuck her. Each fruit yiu eat has a chance to radomly turn one of your current non tentacle cocks into one. Generally I save scum incubi drafts and those purple fruit as a means of growing a set of tentacle cocks without having to get fucked in the ass...

Do they let you grow multiple cocks though or do you have to use a separate item for gaining multidicks?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
That's what the incubi draft is for. Each dose of the draft has a small chance of growing an extra human penis. So I save scum to get as many dicks as I want and then eat the fruits to make them tentacles. 

Pichi

Mar 28, 2016
Does anyone else have problems with Marble not building the nursery? I freaking swear I've gotten her pregnant like 4 times already but she still hasn't built one. I've tried playing with a new game and let her get me pregnant (my previous game I had the Broodmother perk) and didn't use any Ovi elixirs but she still didn't make that damn nursery and got mad about me "not waiting" to let her finish building it  ¬¬

Cain

Apr 1, 2016
This game needs more love for tentacles and slimes, also I would love to have some translucency in slimes and maybe even the ghost morph, as well as some visible effects for how cavernous your cunt can get.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
How many times do I have to fuck Kiha to max her affection?  I've done it like 50 times now but there's still no option to join camp.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Your corruption score needs to be below 40 if I recall. I know that should only block lover status, but it might also block her from coming to camp with you even if you're already in lover status. Just a hunch really. She leaves if your corruption gets too high anyways (60ish I think). Nothing else that I'm aware of should be preventing her moving in (Affection just needs to reach 100% after lover status is unlocked).

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
How many times do I have to fuck Kiha to max her affection?  I've done it like 50 times now but there's still no option to join camp.

You have to talk to her several times, until she flies off to take on the demons solo, then talk to her again afterwards.  Between fighting her (and winning) and talking to her she'll eventually join the camp.  Not sure how many times you have to talk to her before she'll join, even if you get her to 100%

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Okay just one last question.  How do you start Marble's purity quest?  I know you're supposed to give her purified labova but there doesn't seem to be an option to give her anything in her menu

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just letting you know that version 1.3.15 of the mod is out now!

Old school UTG items and encounters are in the game now. These are here to stay.

Meanwhile, I have April Fools joke added to the game. Sorry about being a bit late.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Hey Kitteh, is the Re-Vamp wiki gonna be updated. Cause I want to know whats been added into the game but the version history page has been the same for awhile now. Just wondering.