Night Trap's Winery Estate

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Well howdy y'all! Commence to jigglin' scritchin'! I'm Night Trap, and I write okay stuff occasionally, sometimes about dudes who will actually have sex with women! In the vagina no less! :eek: I figured I'd make one of these threads to stroke my e-peen and to give people a place to ask questions about my content, mainly "when the fuck are you gonna stop screwing around and actually finish something instead of doing 5 projects at once and not finishing any of them? :catstare: " I'll share the WIP documents here that I actually have accomplished something on, and maybe sometimes ask for some hot opinions on things I'm undecided on.

Implemented:
WIP/Awaiting Implementation
  • Ms. Kittie, AKA Kithran the Treated kaithrit amazon madam [Not ready to show this one just yet]
  • Sydney, thraggen reverse trap [Not ready to show this one]
  • Several different bits of fiction set in the TiTS universe
  • An expack for Sellera, the red myr field marshal, in the mansion in Kressia.
  • An expack for Sam to make her a follower and have puppies with her
Very WIP
  • The ropterans, a race of "vampiric" bat people with size theft abilities
Backburner/Pipe Dreams/Projects that hinge on other projects being finished first
  • Hebby, Treated half-kaithrit naga prostitute
  • Celina, Ciaran's ausar/kaithrit hybrid tomboy daughter
  • Lucia, blind half-ropteran scupltor
  • A scene for people with animal ears to pet themselves to increase arousal
  • A Treated leithan woman who is the head cook at the Bucking Bronco
  • Probably other shit I'm forgetting, who the fuck cares, it's all half-baked

I'll be linking the WIP documents that are missing as they become ready. I promise you would only be disappointed with them in their current state.

Important information: If you're ever interested in commissioning art of or writing a story involving any of my characters, feel free to do so. My only conditions are that you send me the first copy (or at least a copy) of your image or work, and don't try to pass off what you've created as canon. You can DM me here or on Discord for any details you need, or with anything you have to show me. ;)

And despite anything you may hear to the contrary, I am not, nor have I ever been, a vampire. :colbert:

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
  • A small rewrite to Anno removing the condoms from her scenes (no real point in sharing this one)
  • A Treated leithan woman who is the head cook at the Bucking Bronco

Wow you plan make Anno have unprotected sex? Savin may start pulling his hair out as this will awaken all those for (Anno puppies when?)
As for second one...wow seems Ellie will get competition (someday). Still I interested how this pipe dream idea of your end up (and then compare which one of treated leithan females is cooler ;) )

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm because writers of npc(s) not written additions to allow they belowed npc's been sterile for whatever reason. And yeah for Anno Sav will definetly wirte some new things to say: nah no pupps for ya Dorna yet.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wow you plan make Anno have unprotected sex? Savin may start pulling his hair out as this will awaken all those for (Anno puppies when?)
The scene will involve Sterilex instead of condoms. Bruh, I thought you'd know/guess that by now or something.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
As for second one...wow seems Ellie will get competition (someday). Still I interested how this pipe dream idea of your end up (and then compare which one of treated leithan females is cooler ;) )
The scene has her mention being on Sterilex. It also applies to her future content. I worked with Savin on this; he was the one who mentioned it in the first place. I'd never just take it upon myself to wreck someone else's character. I'm not making a mod here or something.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Very WIP
  • The ropterans, a race of "vampiric" bat people with size theft abilities
I've read that as Raptorans...
latest

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Just realized I should share some art that @Xiokir did for me of an upcoming character, Lucia. Lucia is a half-ropteran girl who was born blind and mostly albino. She's an aspiring sculptor on Mhen'ga, with a major crush on a certain kaithrit boy.
Lucia Batty.png

Last night I got inspired to write a quick bit of fiction from her perspective. I've been very ill-disciplined lately on writing something every day, and even when I do write I don't seem to get much done. Mostly just popping in to let people know I am alive and to shill an awesome artist's awesome work. :allears: Seriously Xiokir, you're great and you should feel great.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
It was May when I last posted here?!? :eyepop: Oh baby have I got some news and art to share with you nerds.

I don't want to go into great detail on this, but I've been having some worsening medical issues over the last year. I finally received a diagnosis in August. It's nothing serious or life threatening, it's just a minor auto-immune condition. I'm in the process of trying out medications to control it, and if I get it under control, I can potentially become a lot more productive with my writing. :toot:

In happier news, Ciaran the Hellhound just got implemented. Thanks a gorillion to @Upcast Drake for that. To celebrate, over the next few days/weeks, I'll be dumping some art I've commissioned of my characters, as well as art of my character Celina that @noobsaleh has commissioned.

Up next on the agenda: an expansion for Sellera, commissioned by Savin. Apparently I write femdom well. :D You can get used and abused by her and service her officer Corp before completing her quest. Once you've done the quest, you can actually fuck the scary ant lady with a hairy pussy. She's nicer than you think, folks! :ghost: (There's very little/no verbal degradation in her content. She's an "encouraging" sort of domme. ;) )

After Sellera will be an expansion pack for Sam, the ausar techie. You'll be able to form babbies with her, and even have her released into your custody, where you can either continue to treat her like a fuckslave, or help her open up and humanize (ausarize?) and even help her become the loving mother she never had, to her own children. Please don't take the option to mean to her, please. She's had a ruff rough life. :negativeman:

Starting in October, work may slow down a lot, as I'll be starting work on a visual novels. I can't give a lot of details yet, as it's still a tad nebulous, but it's basically about being the first human to attend a school for monstergirls and monsterboys. I get to write the MILFy ginger cowgirl teacher! :yes: Moo!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Sexual endowments, muscle tone, and potentially even height. They're supposed to be frightening, unless of course, you're into that.
Ah, alrighty. Sounds like a fun method compared to condesol. They'd certainly help throb addicts and then some.

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Well, I took longer doing this than I intended to. It's been a pretty busy day today, but seeing as Ciaran got implemented today, let's start this art dump with some art of him. This is an updated version of Ciaran's... "lovely" maid outfit, drawn by @Xiokir . There's a regular version, and one with his tapedum lucidum shining in the dark (which was the inspiration for my the profile I've got at the time of this post.)
Ciaran Maid regular eyes.png
Ciaran Maid glowing eyes.png

Now we've got some art of Ciaran by FubMistress. I absolutely adore the scars and the posing.
Ciaran suit_FubMistress.png

Then we have one more pic of Ciaran from Xiokir. You wouldn't know it from his base content, but Ciaran's fashion sense is utterly impeccable. :smuggo:
Ciaran sunglasses_Lora.png
If you were wondering, those were his daughter's. From when she was 6 years old.

Then of course, there's the image posted on the blog today of Ciaran and his sorta kinda lover Kithran, AKA Ms. Kittie. I've got some art of her coming up in hopefully just a few days. I'll be sharing that once it's done. That wraps it up for Ciaran though, for the time being. Prepare yourselves for the flood of art of his daughter Celina though. There's a lot of that lavender tomboy to be had, from a lot of different artists. :toot: I may just do multiple different posts over a few days for her, because seriously, there's a lot to be had, and I only commissioned one or two of the pieces myself. I'd like to give a BIG thank you to Xiokor for the art here though. She did all of it for me as a gift, just because she's awesome. I've been paying her back, don't worry.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Night is such a nice guy, writing my whole visual novel for exposure. :catte:

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Up next on the agenda: an expansion for Sellera, commissioned by Savin. Apparently I write femdom well. :D You can get used and abused by her and service her officer Corp before completing her quest. Once you've done the quest, you can actually fuck the scary ant lady with a hairy pussy. She's nicer than you think, folks! :ghost: (There's very little/no verbal degradation in her content. She's an "encouraging" sort of domme. ;) )

After Sellera will be an expansion pack for Sam, the ausar techie. You'll be able to form babbies with her, and even have her released into your custody, where you can either continue to treat her like a fuckslave, or help her open up and humanize (ausarize?) and even help her become the loving mother she never had, to her own children. Please don't take the option to mean to her, please. She's had a ruff rough life.
Nice that we can finally begin the trend of befriending our former enemies as we continue the trend to fill Steele's veritable kennel of adoring puppersluts. And as dommy as ant world tends to be I had been looking forward to Sellera, if only for a true professional dom ant.

Reactions: valkyr42