CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
I just found this version and noticed I can't save the game, it may be that I'm running windows 7 or that there is a bug not letting me

It might not be that you're not able to save, but that something on your pc is getting rid of them.  When I had that problem I ended up having to either exclude that folder from being scanned or prevent that file type from being scanned, though I can't remember which it was.  The program I was and am still using wasn't even considering the files a threat, just things wasting space on my hard drive, so it decided to remove them.  If it helps, I use Spybot Search and Destroy.  Also, have you tried the "Save to File" option?  That might help.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to let you know that instead of working on 1.4 for now, I'll work on version 0.2 of CoC HTML.

It'll take some time but with the refactors already done, porting should be mostly a breeze.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to let you know that instead of working on 1.4 for now, I'll work on version 0.2 of CoC HTML.

It'll take some time but with the refactors already done, porting should be mostly a breeze.

Will you move the mod to the current official release before this?

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
thanks for the heads up. I have been waiting till 1.4 comes out to start up a new game.Knowing it'll be a while tells me I can start without worrying about missing out on content.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Mother of satantic clown orgies! It's Alive!!! COC download is saying 1.0.1

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've seen that! And the green dye is even in the game!

Anyways, I'll wait until CoC source code gets updated to 1.0.1 then I can move my mod over to that new build.

Darkhaos

Mar 20, 2016
The mods really good so far!

However, I would like to make a request to just see if it is possible.

1st - Could you have the option to make Shouldra's changes permanate? Like you get the choice to accept the change

2nd - Could you get the choice for maybe a underwear plug to keep something in, like as the shouldra example goes, the Ooze scene? Keeping the massive amount of slime just, inside yourself until you take off the plug?

My idea

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
Oh. Perhaps there's something I'm misunderstanding, but will the html version include the mod in the end or will it be a vanilla experience?....erm.... in so much as this game can ever be called vanilla.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
It's a browser issue, Blood. Sometimes browsers automatically erase their cookies (actually being serious on that wording), which when it comes to flash games like CoC and the Revamp, means the saves get cockblocked. Try going into your browser's settings and seeing if it's set to delete cookies and cache data automatically or not.

For Firefox, go into "Options" and click on "Privacy" tab from the left side of the screen. Where it says "History" you should see a dropdown to the right of the words "Firefox will:". Make sure it says "Remember History". If it set to "Never remember history" it will not permit CoC to save unless you use the "Save File" button (which creates a different file type so it's safe from browser cleaning tools).

Also, I'm back from being gone for the weekend. Had some family time away from home, but looks like I did miss some things. Apparently CoC proper is in 1.0 territory? That's good to hear, I know Gedon was on it for a while and sounds like things are starting to look like it's finally starting to come around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'll probably wait up to a week to see if the source code gets updated.

If not, I'll have to contact Gedan. If the source code never get updated, I'll have to manually retrieve the source code of Incubus Drider, Minotaur King & Excellia, and Lethice through whatever method. Cracking open SWF always works.

Fortunately, JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler works so I dived in. Time for me to start moving the mod over to 1.0.1.

The best of all? You'll get to continue playing after beating Lethice!

Here will be some tweaks should 1.3.14 come out.

• Minotaur King will eventually get too full if you knock him out many times. When he's full, he will be unable to drink any more milk. Thus allowing you to beat by HP.
  • You'll be able to target Excellia to knock her out.
  • Lethice will be wearing lethicite armour in New Game+. You can also get the whip after defeating Lethice. (Once per playthrough)
  • You'll still be able to ascend.
  • Minerva purification and the extinction of Corrupted Glades will be accounted for the ending.
  • Minerva, Behemoth, Kiha, Isabella, and Jojo's offsprings will count.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Wow, just played the new CoC proper build to complete. The ending is pretty neat, at least for a good char. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Pixar-'ish type endings and this one was one I didn't expect to see. A fitting end, I think.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It doesn't take much knowledge to code additional scenes. You can study the source code and see how it works.

Here's an example.

public function exampleScene():void {
//This statement will clear the text on screen.
clearOutput();
//These statement will add text. You can add sequences of texts, make sure to put \n\n to make a new paragraph.
outputText("Hello World! I'm an example sentence!");
outputText("\n\nI'm the second paragraph!");
//This will call the function exampleMenu
exampleMenu();
}

public function exampleMenu():void {
//This will clear the buttons at bottom of screen.
menu();
//These will add buttons. The first argument is position, second argument is text on button, third argument is function.
//Position can be between 0 and 9 in vanilla, 0 and 14 in mod.
addButton(0, "Herpderp", func1);
addButton(1, "ARGUMENTS!", func2, "Argument"); //The fourth argument to addButton is the first argument for the hooked function.
addButton(2, "MOAR ARGS!", func2, "Arg1", "Arg2," 9001); //Fifth and sixth argument will be second and third argument for func2.
}

It'll take some time for me to get my mod updated. Especially having to accommodate the mod contents.

Brandon

Jan 19, 2016
The game has been updated to 1.0.2 and has the ending so it is told please update this asap since I really love this mod version of the game

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Kitteh can't really do anything until the source code gets updated to reflect 1.0.2. Indeed, patience young patawan learner.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
It doesn't take much knowledge to code additional scenes. You can study the source code and see how it works.

Here's an example.

public function exampleScene():void {
//This statement will clear the text on screen.
clearOutput();
//These statement will add text. You can add sequences of texts, make sure to put \n\n to make a new paragraph.
outputText("Hello World! I'm an example sentence!");
outputText("\n\nI'm the second paragraph!");
//This will call the function exampleMenu
exampleMenu();
}

public function exampleMenu():void {
//This will clear the buttons at bottom of screen.
menu();
//These will add buttons. The first argument is position, second argument is text on button, third argument is function.
//Position can be between 0 and 9 in vanilla, 0 and 14 in mod.
addButton(0, "Herpderp", func1);
addButton(1, "ARGUMENTS!", func2, "Argument"); //The fourth argument to addButton is the first argument for the hooked function.
addButton(2, "MOAR ARGS!", func2, "Arg1", "Arg2," 9001); //Fifth and sixth argument will be second and third argument for func2.
}

It'll take some time for me to get my mod updated. Especially having to accommodate the mod contents.

Wow, this might as well of been chinese gobledee gook to me, but thanks for giving me an idea of what I'm in for. I see this game is gonna make me work for my mods, but nothing worth doing is ever easy. Thanks, Kitt.

whatahorse

Mar 22, 2016
Hello, I'm a programmer pretty experienced in AS3, and wanted to know how best to help.  I'm not much of a writer though, so I can't help with scenes, but I'd be glad to look at any mechanical things that could be fixed, added, or anything else.

TheImage

Mar 23, 2016
Wow, this might as well of been chinese gobledee gook to me, but thanks for giving me an idea of what I'm in for. I see this game is gonna make me work for my mods, but nothing worth doing is ever easy. Thanks, Kitt.

Don't worry friend, once you get used to it, its not nearly as scary as you may think.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
So the final version of the original is finaly out... now only to wait for the mod for some nice addition then kitteh can proceed with adding races and such (ive been dying for a working in game manticore phoenix and salamander ... an unamed person i wont name managed to get a working scorpion tail in game however i tested his manticore girl and manticore morph and must say i liked it hell of a lot i cant wait for kitteh to add his.

grizzlyadamz

Mar 24, 2016
I'm a bit confused about beard set-up.

It says you'll grow a beard "Unless you have no beard." Which is an option under 'length'. Does this mean you have to start the game with at least 'trim' if you want hair growth?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Good news. The update is nearly ready and the game can compile again properly. Once the source code is updated, I'll merge in the bug fixes from original as well.

I need to make some small tweaks and the mod will be good to go. Lethice's whip will be obtainable once you defeat her. This will replace lethicite staff drop although the staff will remain in game, just unused until should methods of getting lethicite be added.

For beard, it means that if you start with no beard, it won't grow. You still have hair growth even without beard.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
For many reasons, I never save CoC or TiTS to a cookie. Since I eat cookies. And pie. Especially pie.

I always delete cookies cuz in an hour or so of reading the news on the internet, you can accumulate hundreds of megabytes of cookies. Recently, in a 2 hour time frame, I was reading the news, checking forums, facebook and email and wound up with over 550 mb of cookies. That makes for a very fat army of cookie monsters.  :aaaaa: