[Implemented] Fisianna: The VERY Shy Nekomata

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
As a few may have guessed by now by the icon change, the DCL commissioned art came out extremely well, and I'm overly happy about it! Here's a SFW and NSFW version of the shy nekomata!

Now, just need to get myself past the halfway point of the 2nd wave of editing (So many mistakes I missed... :negativeman:) and get this resubmitted so I can finally switch my main focus back to the expacs! From here on, workin mah butt off! :cool:

At this point I'd be demanding a cuddle scene with her, if I wasn't already aware you'd written some.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
What?! There's nothing strange about petplay good sir! Back me up here guys, my honor is at stake.
Whaaa!? I love pet play, especially after seeing Hugs' work! :eek: Lemme rephrase that... I'm not very experienced in dealing with the stranger fetishes (like displaced genitals and tenta-dicks*)! TiTs actually introduced a lot of new fetishes that I didn't think I'd get into that I now love! :p

Edit: I see what'cha did there... now I just got a good idea for well... I won't spoil it here. XD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry cpt. but fetish of been impaled for honor is too xtreme fetish for so I can't led you my support here :(

Now let see those pics...
*sounds of melting*
Would those pic possible used as bust for Fisianna ingame?
Those are really...inspiring pics.
I need....meditate in solitude over them:smuggo:

Reactions: Draconoid

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Would those pic possible used as bust for Fisianna ingame?

I don't think I've seen a DCL bust in the game ever as far as I know about, and I'm not sure it'll change either... I imagine if they cropped out the BG to an alpha channel it could be feasible, but that would be up to Fen on that. If not, its fine since the artists that usually do TiTs busts would have a visual aid for an official bust. (If this project gets implemented that is. Here's hopin.)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
when are you going to resubmit her?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long author provide devs with pic for been used as bust for npc they making it shouldn't be trouble to use DCL for Fisanna. I think DCL pics is for 1 maybe 2 npc in game atm only.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
when are you going to resubmit her?

As soon as I finish my 2nd editing runthrough as well as my 3rd quick skimthrough for dialogue consistency, this should be good to go after that. Ideally I'd like to be done all that by the end of the weekend, but I have been very plagued by distractions as of late... :confused:

As long author provide devs with pic for been used as bust for npc they making it shouldn't be trouble to use DCL for Fisanna. I think DCL pics is for 1 maybe 2 npc in game atm only.

It would certainly be nice to have the DCL pic be used, but it leaves me curious of how some of the other artists would draw her as well, such as Adjatha or Shou.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Best artist that I would like to see Fisianna art is sadly too deep buried over long list of commisions :(

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uh, do you have a problem with me?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Best artist that I would like to see Fisianna art is sadly too deep buried over long list of commisions :(

If you mean Cheshire, then yeah... :( They made a majority of my favorite busts for TiTS as well. If there was EVER a chance that they would be free from their busy schedule to open up commissions, I would LOVE for them to do a bust for me! :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cpt. been somehow hair-trigger today :/

No worry Ranma he would be abck to his good mood eventualy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lkynmbr24 She not they. Chess is only one person but making her clonned may help her with commision quere. Not that think other artists are bad but Chess arts was best ones made for the game. Of other artists I finding only a few that makes me fell n love with them. Like this for your chara you posted recently here ^^

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
@Lkynmbr24 She not they. Chess is only one person but making her clonned may help her with commision quere. Not that think other artists are bad but Chess arts was best ones made for the game. Of other artists I finding only a few that makes me fell n love with them. Like this for your chara you posted recently here ^^
I only used "they" because I was unfamiliar with her RL gender. :confused: But yeah, a Cheshire clone would be nice. :p I do hope that she will straighten everything she can out with her art comms and RL issues.

I did fall in love with DCL's art since I saw his commissions with Hugs, and he damn sure didn't disappoint with Fisi! I think it should be feasible to use this pic as an bust in the game if they crop out the background. :rolleyes: If not, I'm confident any other the other talented bust artists of TiTs would do a great job as well :)

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wther other bust artist will make new pic for her or one of them would crop out the background. Since they so good it should be not super hard for them, right?

With Chess clone who knows if she would not take even more commisions ending up need another one clone xD

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I would think not. Also...

I think DCL pics is for 1 maybe 2 npc in game atm only.

DCL has TiTs busts already in the game?! I wonder who they are of anyways? I'd really like to know this if this is true. :eyepop:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He's done some nice work for NPCs, but none of them have been used as busts.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
He's done some nice work for NPCs, but none of them have been used as busts.
Aww, that's kinda disappointing... :negativeman:

Still, should this be implemented and they decide to do a bust, I'm highly curious of how another artist would interpret my character through a bust! They all make great busts in my opinion. :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Let's just stick in that bust crop of Fisianna.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Your writing style is very interesting. What books do you read, or TV shows do you watch? Instead of writing: "What do you need?" You write: "Is there anything you need of me?"
I have noticed stuff like this throughout. Not that it is a bad thing, it is just incredibly interesting to see.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Your writing style is very interesting. What books do you read, or TV shows do you watch? Instead of writing: "What do you need?" You write: "Is there anything you need of me?"
I have noticed stuff like this throughout. Not that it is a bad thing, it is just incredibly interesting to see.

Mmm, nothing that I can immediately think of. I haven't really read a great deal of books at all and I never watch TV anymore. I like to think I grew up proper, since people tend to say I talk that way, though when I first started this... I used common vernacular and I make run on sentences wayyy too much. :confused: I don't like reading or watching most romance stuff, but I like romanticism and chivalry... That probably sounds ass backwards but... *Shrugs*

Also thank you for editing some things I missed on the 2nd run through! (Sigh) It's gonna be a loooong night. :negativeman:

Last edited: