Dedicated Sera Thread

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Talk and ask questions about your favourite demon mistress/cum dumpster here, instead of adding another thread to the growing multitude.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Sera

FAQ

How do I enslave Sera?

First, push her into debt. Do this by selling her expensive stuff until she explicitly refuses to buy anything else (about 10k credits). In the same week, go to Sentient Acquisitions in the north east of the same floor - have 15k credits ready, and ask about the horned girl. Things will proceed from there. You cannot do this if you have successfully completed her party event.

So when will I get her on my ship as a dominant/after I've had kids with her?

You won't.

Can I knock her up?

You must have made her fully obedient, used all of her talk options, then convinced her one way or another through Ambition. For now, the only way to get her pregnant is to either have two dicks, or to let her sleep with you.

How do I make her obey?

You can see her level of arousal in the codex and on her appearance screen. Tease and deny her until she's at high arousal, and then tease and release a few times. You can also wait until she's bad, and then immediately punish her for a net Obedience gain. She needs to be at 80 Obedience and medium/high arousal to activate the last scene.

I can't get her to 100%!

It's a scale of 1-80, not a percentage. Once she's at 80 she's at 100%. I apologise for this confusion.

Yo how do u un-grey dat punish button?

Wait until she's bad. She will do things around your ship if you leave her long enough. Setting her up as a merchant will lessen this chance.

Do you intend to do anything more with her dom side?

Maybe.

Last edited:

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Guys why does she stop at 80% am confuse
If her submissiveness don't drop from 80% any more than you've reached the end of her sub progression for now. If not then do the whole tease and release cycle once more to seal the deal.

Changing the topic to the two different routes of Sera, after experiencing both I must say I enjoy both of them immensely. That being said I do find the sub route seems to have more repeatable content when it comes to sex at this point?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Note there is a bug in the current pub build which means at 40+ obedience she masturbates as soon as she hits Med arousal, which obviously bumps the challenge up. Punishing her and then catching her just before she faps at 80 Ob should work (not tested.)
Just re-tested it, and it is actually unrelated to her Obedience or Lust level. Due to missing an actual Lust check, she comes every hour, like a clock. The only way Obedience factors in is making a masturbation pit-stop required in order to not get an accident during Teasing after a certain point. Which eats a decent chunk of time, since PC doesn't do quickies.

For pubbies, the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to raise her Obedience is to cheese the system and just spam Rest and Punish. Personally, I strongly recommend for any non-backers anxious to go through slave!Sera content to keep a save with her at 0 Obedience, so they can enjoy her meaty post-training content now and later go through the journey of training her the right way.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just re-tested it, and it is actually unrelated to her Obedience or Lust level. Due to missing an actual Lust check, she comes every hour, like a clock. The only way Obedience factors in is making a masturbation pit-stop required in order to not get an accident during Teasing after a certain point. Which eats a decent chunk of time, since PC doesn't do quickies.

For pubbies, the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to raise her Obedience is to cheese the system and just spam Rest and Punish. Personally, I strongly recommend for any non-backers anxious to go through slave!Sera content to keep a save with her at 0 Obedience, so they can enjoy her meaty post-training content now and later go through the journey of training her the right way.

Thanks, updated.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Originally, it was Sera's lust being at or over 50 lust and an hour over since that last orgasm (this may still be the case for the public build), but it has since been changed to 100 lust with at or over 3 hours since the last orgasm. If these limits are surpassed, the next time Steele visits her, she would have masturbated (resetting her time and lust to 0).

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Talk and ask questions about your favourite demon mistress/cum dumpster here, instead of adding another thread to the growing multitude.

You know you're asking of people a lot, right? I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing more Sera related threads pop up in no time.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
tfw no chastity/orgasm denial content
Wat
You know you're asking of people a lot, right? I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing more Sera related threads pop up in no time.
I really want to believe in my fellow forum randos, but... Yeah, wouldn't bet against that.:p

In other news, I've edited Sera's wiki page and brought it up to date, as far as I can tell. So, @Nonesuch , I'd suggest putting a link into the OP.

P.S.
Finally checked her walkies. Now I want you to someday write something else for Jim's abandoned brain-babies you mentioned. :oops:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Giving this a bump in a vain hope it'll prevent new threads from popping up and random old threads being revived.

Weighed up asking Geddy to pin it, but looking at the other pinned topics here it didn't feel it quite qualified to the same level of importance, as much as she's obviously the best character in the game. Just got to keep linking and bumping it, I guess. I'll put fresh Sera info here rather than my general thread at any rate.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm honestly surprised you can't just slap some techno-magic ring on her dick/clit and then just torture her with denial and edging for hours on end. Seems like the kind of hard breaking thing that'd fit in with the rough nature of her sub content. Oh well.
As I understood it, the in-universe reason for that is: Steele wants to learn how to control Sera sexually with minimal assistance from drugs, devices, or anything of sorts. When PC actually brings the idea up (as a threat, after failing to edge Sera due to her Lust being too high), she mocks them ruthlessly and tells them they suck at domming if they'll need that in order to get her in line.

Also, the denial-kink scenes and elements the route does have are hot as fuck, so I don't know what noobie is on about.

Last edited:
F

Franks

I believe, to this day, that more newbies read FAQs, Rules and Wikis then don't.

Be that as it may, we still have yet to address the real questions; when will Sera be marriable? When will Sera dom me on my ship if I'm a bad dom and take over my ship and assume my identity and complete the Steele quest in my place using me as her probe slut because she can't open the probes herself and clone an army of abrasive purple futas and name them 'The Futamid Caliphate' before unleashing them on the galaxy in a tidal wave of reckless anal pounding, followed by Steele discovering time travel and going back to Sera's catholic school days before she became a futa and convincing her not to travel down that dark path through the power of love so then you travel back to the future and Sera becomes your WASP waifu who only wears sundresses and wide brim hats and bakes a mean apple pie?

@Nonesuch when is this going to happen kthx

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ya know, I never thought to mention this before around the time this thread was made (Aside from bring it up time and time again on Discord), but I'm actually surprised ya didn't throw any Trap support in somewhere for DomSera's content arsenal at any point, given you have time and time again voiced an interest for a kink of being rough on the girly bois and all that. >w>'

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
When will Sera dom me on my ship if I'm a bad dom...

Man, it hurts a bit imagining the deliberately annoying Ozymandian-esque phalluses you personally could erect in this universe if you weren't such a slow writer.

Ya know, I never thought to mention this before around the time this thread was made (Aside from bring it up time and time again on Discord), but I'm actually surprised ya didn't throw any Trap support in somewhere for DomSera's content arsenal at any point, given you have time and time again voiced an interest for a kink of being rough on the girly bois and all that. >w>'

The inch-shrinking stuff with its heavily implied feminising undertone not enough? Sera supports traps, she just doesn't make a special case of them.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The inch-shrinking stuff with its heavily implied feminising undertone not enough? Sera supports traps, she just doesn't make a special case of them.
Ah, guess I didn't make too much note of that (I don't do the inch shrinking thing all that much, if ever, so I guess it slipped my mind).
Was just curious tho, thanks for the answer.

F

Franks

Man, it hurts a bit imagining the deliberately annoying Ozymandian-esque phalluses you personally could erect in this universe if you weren't such a slow writer.

D;

I have a really hard time not procrastinating, honestly.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What are y'all talking about? Sera was before Ramis, and that was when Nonesuch first said he loved trap femdom.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Be that as it may, we still have yet to address the real questions; when will Sera be marriable? When will Sera dom me on my ship if I'm a bad dom and take over my ship and assume my identity and complete the Steele quest in my place using me as her probe slut because she can't open the probes herself and clone an army of abrasive purple futas and name them 'The Futamid Caliphate' before unleashing them on the galaxy in a tidal wave of reckless anal pounding, followed by Steele discovering time travel and going back to Sera's catholic school days before she became a futa and convincing her not to travel down that dark path through the power of love so then you travel back to the future and Sera becomes your WASP waifu who only wears sundresses and wide brim hats and bakes a mean apple pie?

Sounds like the plot of an ero manga series...

Reactions: lighterfluid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you Google "The Futamid Caliphate", you get one result: Frank's post.

Reactions: MistyBirb
Apr 17, 2017
When punishing sub Sera with walkies, is using costume/grav-cuffs/whip supposed to give more different scenes?

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
When punishing sub Sera with walkies, is using costume/grav-cuffs/whip supposed to give more different scenes?

Each just adds some more flavour text. Not totally different scenes.