Dreams of Desire - Episode 2 Released (04.29)

Lewdlab

Mar 12, 2017
Hi Everyone!

I created Lewdlab (you can call me Sin) and I'd like to present you my first Adult Game!
It's called Dreams of Desire, an adult visual novel with choices that influence gameplay.

The First Episode is publicly available for free!
Episode 2 is released for Patrons, public release coming with Epsiode 3 Patron release!

Fetishes:

Hypnosis / Mind-control
Incest
Corruption
MILF
Teen
Anal
Feet
Voyeurism
Sleep
Harem
Plot

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?

Characters:

Mom
Older Sister
Younger Sister
Aunt
Friend's Mom
Here are a few images from the game:

d163WIPh.jpg

IqLT4wth.jpg

Z7dhplRh.jpg

AU7U1oTh.jpg

f36jIjHh.png

N7kO63ah.png

The first Episode of the Game has 135 images, and an additional 31 in the Extra Content Pack!
With Episode 2, I added an additional 315+ images and twice as long story content then Episode 1!

Where to get the game:

You can download the game for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/lewdlab

All episodes will be free publicly, but Patrons get them first!

Go on and try the game! If you like it, please consider supporting by pledging on Patreon!

Hope you enjoy it!

PS: Feedback / constructive criticism is always welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: Beetlejuice

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
Nice game! I will note that when speaking with Marcus for the first time, you mention that all the girls went off to "collage" instead of college. The irony is magnificent haha.

Reactions: Lewdlab

Lewdlab

Mar 12, 2017
Very nice.

Thank you!

Nice game! I will note that when speaking with Marcus for the first time, you mention that all the girls went off to "collage" instead of college. The irony is magnificent haha.

Oh, that was unintended haha. And thank you!

Hi guys, does anyone have a walkthrough?

Cheers!

As Tinman said, the walkthrough is available on the Patreon page for Researcher tier patrons and above!

SofiaVaelin

Feb 23, 2017
Liked the game, was a little short to call it an entire episode, which makes me worry about the content available from episode to episode. Also not a huge fan of locking the guide behind a patreon pay wall, but it's not a huge deal since I can figure it out.

Lewdlab

Mar 12, 2017
Liked the game, was a little short to call it an entire episode, which makes me worry about the content available from episode to episode. Also not a huge fan of locking the guide behind a patreon pay wall, but it's not a huge deal since I can figure it out.

Thank you for playing, and for providing feedback. It is definitely something to consider.

I'm interested in your opinion, what is the optimal length of an episode, taking development time into consideration? I think I'll be able to do more in shorter amount of time as I get the hang of it. My workflow could probably use some optimization.

Reactions: SofiaVaelin

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Honestly I like the design of that bathroom a lot more than the uncanny valley 3D model. Was that a free asset or did you design that yourself?

SofiaVaelin

Feb 23, 2017
Thank you for playing, and for providing feedback. It is definitely something to consider.

I'm interested in your opinion, what is the optimal length of an episode, taking development time into consideration? I think I'll be able to do more in shorter amount of time as I get the hang of it. My workflow could probably use some optimization.
Well, I finished it in about an hour. Lots of high quality scenes. Just feels like it could have been extended a bit, just ended quickly. I'm thinking it could easily have been extended to next day. I also assume that the next scenes will add more content.

Lewdlab

Mar 12, 2017
Honestly I like the design of that bathroom a lot more than the uncanny valley 3D model. Was that a free asset or did you design that yourself?

Well, I like that bathroom too! It was a paid asset.
If you have any advice I'd be happy to hear it!

Well, I finished it in about an hour. Lots of high quality scenes. Just feels like it could have been extended a bit, just ended quickly. I'm thinking it could easily have been extended to next day. I also assume that the next scenes will add more content.

I see, I probably got impatient and wanted to show it to the world. Won't make that mistake again.
And yes, more content coming in the next episode.
Thank you!

SofiaVaelin

Feb 23, 2017
I see, I probably got impatient and wanted to show it to the world. Won't make that mistake again.
And yes, more content coming in the next episode.
Thank you!
Well, your willingness to accept critique is certainly refreshing

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Hi, will pregnancy be an option? I don't see it listed in the fetishes. Thank you.

Lewdlab

Mar 12, 2017
Well, your willingness to accept critique is certainly refreshing

Well, it should be the same for every Creator in my opinion. There are a few geniuses, but for others like me, improving means listening to my audience and considering their feedback and opinions. After all, I am making the game for you, the players, at least as much as I am making it for myself.
Someone once told me that a good artist listens to critique, but a great artist asks for it.

Hi, will pregnancy be an option? I don't see it listed in the fetishes. Thank you.

You are right, it's not in the fetishes list as of yet. There are going to be polls for Patrons about introducing other fetishes to the game when it's more fleshed out. I can't give an ETA, but it is definitely planned for.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
If I had to make one gripe. Having the character's mouth open constantly during a longer conversation is a bit jarring. Maybe make each frame of those conversations slightly different, to make it looks more natural, and less stiff?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
You are right, it's not in the fetishes list as of yet. There are going to be polls for Patrons about introducing other fetishes to the game when it's more fleshed out. I can't give an ETA, but it is definitely planned for.

I appreciate the reply. I'm suggesting it as option as other people may not be into that sort of thing.

As my own suggestion, perhaps there could be options to:
- Use condoms
- Sabotage Condoms
- Use birth control pills
- Sabotage birth control pills (replace with something else)
- Lying to pull out at climax
- Impregnating while the girl is blinded

Thank you for listening.

Lewdlab

Mar 12, 2017
If I had to make one gripe. Having the character's mouth open constantly during a longer conversation is a bit jarring. Maybe make each frame of those conversations slightly different, to make it looks more natural, and less stiff?

Yes, that is good advice Woider, thank you! It's often the small things one can improve to get great results.

I hope you like the game!

I appreciate the reply. I'm suggesting it as option as other people may not be into that sort of thing.

As my own suggestion, perhaps there could be options to:
- Use condoms
- Sabotage Condoms
- Use birth control pills
- Sabotage birth control pills (replace with something else)
- Lying to pull out at climax
- Impregnating while the girl is blinded

Thank you for listening.

Thank you for the nicely listed suggestions!
Yes, to make it optional would be for the best I think. I'll have to come up with a good and practical way to implement to the code. But I'm sure I can figure it out:)

Lewdlab

Mar 12, 2017
Hey everyone! Just released Episode 2 for Patrons, it's still hot!

I updated the first post with additional pictures.

Episode 2 will be released free publicly when Episode 3 is out for Patrons. (So by the end of May)

Anyone who decides to give it a go and pledge, thank you and have fun!

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Well tried the game to see how it is, I will give my opinnion and hope it helps even a bit:

Ok first of all in this game we have "Hypnosis / Mind-control", because of how especial this fetish is (meaning that it needs much more to implement it well than other fetishes) I think it's important to evaluate how well implemented it is. Personally I find it on this point a bit bad, usually when you have MC is because NPC's refuse your advances or you truly need it, in fact in this game is used too soon and quite unnecessary, the mother didn't show a true refusal about the player advances and in fact it's quite weird how easy it started. I would say it's just weird for me.

About the game itself it's on the good side of things, the story even if for now it isn't too long doesn't seem bad, my main issue would exactly be how random are the scenes with mind control. About other things we find the exploration, I would recommend to add a little list of the actual objectives on some part of the screen, so that the player who is doing the exploration doesn't forget what he is doing. I don't know if it's within your plan to add later on something like a map and be a bit more free?.

If we talk about characters they are good, only the big sister is a bit weird, because I don't truly understand her actions at the end of episode 2. It would be quite funny if the little sister is a brocon or something like that haha. Even more if some character ends up visiting you at night.

Finally talking about the different effects on choices... I think that this isn't truly well done for now, in fact it feels like "choose the correct answer to have a little scene later as an extra", however I don't think that I'm being fair on this point because the game is still in early development.

bleester

May 1, 2017
Hello, i tried this game and its not that bad
That mother is really sexy
There are some bugs occuring in middle of game when you are looking for Sister room's key
Any save above this will not work, you will stuck at that specific moment
Game is bit easy, maybe give more choices that could influence later
I hope in the next episodes, anal sex with mother (dodgy position) comming soon (a sexy ass like that cant' stay virgin!)

Thanks
Good luck for your game!

MR. VISION

May 27, 2017
Hello Sin!
I played and finished the latest version of Dreams of desire 3, yesterday and i was a bit disappointed because it is too short (with the hero and Alice going back home) but I must say it is a wonderful game. Congratulations!!! Up to now story and characters are absolutely great! mother (awh... oh men... that mother... ), both sisters specially Alice (I gave the order of obey me whatever I say (he he he he...) ... I wonder how is the aunt (I hope similar than the mother, father, etc...
With all this characters, story can go ahead for a while perfectly.
//some suggestions for making a master piece:
#mother could training a bit to get some more muscles (her abs are wonderful!!)
#mother could play making her son jealous (for example with yoga trainer or hero's best friend (but just for getting his son more excited))
#our hero could do same to his mother (with Alice, his elder sister or a female friend (friend of her mother or friend of Alice)... then everybody could go into this game of jealousy (with night visits of Alice or mother to our hero's room and the opposite (scene of mother watching her son masturbating with "corn hub" was great (hehehe...)) maybe mother could give some pills to Alice for being sleepy and get her son only for her... the opposite... many options....
#I am agree with other mates: for making a real masterpiece, must include pregnancy, stopped pregnancy, condoms, condom sabotage, pills, fake pills, lie of finishing outside(and erase memories), lie in finishing in the ass take out and finishing inside the vagina, stay with father/husband and later with son/brother for comparing creampies and who is more male to get her pregnant (after that check who is the father and choose between stopping pregnancy (or not))... magic spells for helping in this and erase memories... WOW so many OPTIONS for 20 chapters!!! ha ha ha...
#Aparition can have a dark enemy too who can help mother or daughters in make some little spells too (not so powerful but in order to get their fantasies with his son/brother too) (grow stamina, increase her sexual desire for her.. push him for talking bad to another family lady to get him only for her... etc
#can give to mother and daughters some moments of glory taking some decisions too...
#mother of his best friend is awesome (those breast men... ohh...) but really needs to loose weight and a better hairstyle (same but maybe a little bit shorter)
#receptionist of yoga center is too sexy to left her like this... (that sport body...) must have more roles...
#more dress (sexy and underware) and voyeurism is one of the strongest points of the game... I love to visit their rooms at night!!!!!! great point men....
#more awards if you make all compliments nicely to mother or sisters (for example, each day can have 3 moments where you have to think what to answer: if you are a "penis_head" and dont answer any moment correctly, then " game over", 1 correct = hot scene; 2 corrects= hot hot scene at night; 3or all correct= mega hot scene later at night (because answers maybe can make hot (with spell new powers) mother or sisters)
#elder sister " fashion walk" moment was great... one ladie's competition would be even better... (and make more jealous scenes between them)... at least that absolutely superb mother should do it...
#Alice character is better done than elder sister because she really looks like her mother... elder sister is amazing... could be similar than her father... (hehe...)
#I am totally agree with some of the mates in here: even if each chapter is short, must include some hardcore fantasies (was very hot to see Alice looking the monster of his brother and call him "cutie") (same scene of mother at the beginning was amazing.... should have that mind of
" ohhh what am I doing? I am her mother... but I also have needs as a woman since my husband is not here "
but leave herself more to her incestuous instincts)
#some intentioned " mistakes " (as for example trying to find the book in the car showing her parts should be more oftenly see...
#someone could put a webcam in the bathroom or rooms...
#one spell could give super sexual stamina powers to the victim to be "the king" or "the QUEEN" of the house...
#things should get more harder soon: starting with some SOFT sex scenes between them ONLY FIRST IN " DREAMS OF DESIRE" (hehe...) with the help of the Aparition... later they could be more on it in real life and more hardcore...
#the guy who tried to get Alice in the party could also try to get his mother... in revenge... our hero could get very jealous even if his mother is only playing or seducing him(softcore) imaging her son... in revenge, our hero can go and find the mother of that guy and make a hardcore scene...
#having in consideration the multiple options of magic spells (mother can even play with the time and marry his son when she was younger... just for example) options are unlimited in your absolutely wonderful work and idea so more real hardcore is really appreciated....
@@ I only write all these words, Sin, :because (it is the first time I doing it) I really amazed with your wonderful job!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS AND PLEASE KEEP GOING AHEAD WITH THE STORY AND NEW CHAPTERS ^~^

meliodis

Mar 11, 2018
Hi Everyone!

I created Lewdlab (you can call me Sin) and I'd like to present you my first Adult Game!
It's called Dreams of Desire, an adult visual novel with choices that influence gameplay.

Episode 2 is released for Patrons, public release coming with Epsiode 3 Patron release!

Fetishes:

Hypnosis / Mind-control
Incest
Corruption
MILF
Teen
Anal
Feet
Voyeurism
Sleep
Harem
Plot

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?

Characters:

Mom
Older Sister
Younger Sister
Aunt
Friend's Mom

d163WIPh.jpg

IqLT4wth.jpg

Z7dhplRh.jpg

AU7U1oTh.jpg

f36jIjHh.png

N7kO63ah.png

The first Episode of the Game has 135 images, and an additional 31 in the Extra Content Pack!
With Episode 2, I added an additional 315+ images and twice as long story content then Episode 1!

Where to get the game:

You can download the game for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/lewdlab

Go on and try the game! If you like it, please consider supporting by pledging on Patreon!

Hope you enjoy it!

Hi Everyone!

Fetishes:

Hypnosis / Mind-control
Incest
Corruption
MILF
Teen
Anal
Feet
Voyeurism
Sleep
Harem
Plot

Characters:

Mom
Older Sister
Younger Sister
Aunt
Friend's Mom

d163WIPh.jpg

IqLT4wth.jpg

Z7dhplRh.jpg

AU7U1oTh.jpg

f36jIjHh.png

N7kO63ah.png

Where to get the game:

Go on and try the game! If you like it, please consider supporting

So first off let me start off by saying that I love the game so far and I don't usually leave a review and that type of thing but I need some help It's either I'm stupid and don't know what I'm doing which is the most likely reason or something's wrong. Now I downloaded the free 1-5 released for free thing and I played and got to just past the cabin and it said episode 1 ended now I thought that the 1-5 thing meant episode 1-2-3-4-5 free and then end but it stopped at one and I need to know how to get #2 please. That being said I did like the game the story was good the choices and animations too but what may I ask is the landlady and landlord/roommate thing about is that for the patron guidelines or something any and all help is app
Hi Everyone!

Fetishes:

Hypnosis / Mind-control
Incest
Corruption
MILF
Teen
Anal
Feet
Voyeurism
Sleep
Harem
Plot

Characters:

Mom
Older Sister
Younger Sister
Aunt
Friend's Mom

d163WIPh.jpg

IqLT4wth.jpg

Z7dhplRh.jpg

AU7U1oTh.jpg

f36jIjHh.png

N7kO63ah.png

Where to get the game:

Hope you enjoy it!

Let me just say that I love this game and that I usually don't write a review but I need some help and It's either I'm stupid which is the most likely reason and I don't know what I'm doing or somethings wrong so I downloaded the free release of 1-5 now I assumed that the 1-5 meant episode 1-5 so I played the game and got to just after the cabin when it says episode 1 end and I cant find episode 2 and I don't know if that was it or if there's more so here I am but like I said I love the game the story is interesting the animations are good and overall it runs good but the 2 problems I've come across is the one above and the landlord landlady/roommate thing and I don't know if its for patron guidelines or if something's wrong its just weird to me but as I said I love the game and any and all help is appreciated and I apologize if I have wasted your time

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Just asking but with the new patreon policies change I kind of wonder how did you evade the issue with incest on the game, or is it just that they still haven't focused on this game?.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Just asking but with the new patreon policies change I kind of wonder how did you evade the issue with incest on the game, or is it just that they still haven't focused on this game?.

AFAIK, Patreon issues if you blatantly state in your front page is a project with taboo content, I saw people modifying the visible part was enough.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
AFAIK, Patreon issues if you blatantly state in your front page is a project with taboo content, I saw people modifying the visible part was enough.

But aren't they supposed to review all adult games in their site or have any control about it?, well I suppose it's better if they do their job half-assed. I truly hope that they don't find it, the other day I was seeing a patreon that had bestiality but it was following the same strategy.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
But aren't they supposed to review all adult games in their site or have any control about it?, well I suppose it's better if they do their job half-assed. I truly hope that they don't find it, the other day I was seeing a patreon that had bestiality but it was following the same strategy.

That's the boogeyman, I don't think they check the actual content.
Unless, someone report it of course...

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I would think Patreon would allow a little leyway in that so long as it isn't specifically posted on the page about what's in the game at least in the context of stuff patreon decided to go all nazi over. If they really wanted to enforce it fully patreon would be hurting themselves by driving away potential profits. They were probably already hurt over quite a few things they changed in the recent two years and there are other platforms out there that aren't so draconian as patreon has become.

rotor

Oct 3, 2015
The developer did change the game. They pretty much did a find/replace with "mom" for "landlady" or "Ms.Turner". The dad is now the "landlord". The opening few lines of the game talk about "My landlord wants me to go to military school like he did", it's bizarre.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
That's the boogeyman, I don't think they check the actual content.
Unless, someone report it of course...

Well I think that they will end up finding it anyway, but at least it could give time to the game.

I would think Patreon would allow a little leyway in that so long as it isn't specifically posted on the page about what's in the game at least in the context of stuff patreon decided to go all nazi over. If they really wanted to enforce it fully patreon would be hurting themselves by driving away potential profits. They were probably already hurt over quite a few things they changed in the recent two years and there are other platforms out there that aren't so draconian as patreon has become.

I don't truly know about it... I mean they were kind of strict with many games as DMD or Summertime saga.

The developer did change the game. They pretty much did a find/replace with "mom" for "landlady" or "Ms.Turner". The dad is now the "landlord". The opening few lines of the game talk about "My landlord wants me to go to military school like he did", it's bizarre.

Ok this makes much more sense, it would be strange if they just hided it but still having it, I suppose that they aren't truly strict if you do the voluntary change rather than wait for them to say "hey, I need to talk with you".