Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The necromancer shrugs and pulls his dark shrouds about him all the more tighter until he looms tall and sinister in a shroud of the darkest shadows - yet his slender boots are clearly in view, their material shining in the remaining light telling Chroma he was enjoying his legwear in her absence. The curtain of black that is his tail swishes idly to finish the spell he crafted, finishing it by tying the scroll back before he offers it to her. 'I personally do not trust him not to say or write something incredibly stupid disguised as wisdom. Something like listening to reason or her better conscience. Shall I kick him up for you, dear?'

'Sure. We will check over what he wrote down and make amends as needed, but do you really think that he's stupid enough to try and fool a great wyrm into believing he is more than he actually is?' the elemental mare inquires curiously, 'I think it would be quite suicidal to try that with her, considering her mood.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The nymph queen creates a small nymph-scaled little drawing in the surface with her mighty strength. Two other sisters close by squeak their approving commentary on this manner of crafts. In their opinion it looks very pretty.

Benevolence is very flattered by all this praise and wiggles bashfully in place. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Thank you, Hold Up. I appreciate the gesture and kind words."

The two locals happily sip their drinks before they look at Sol. "So, do you require anything else, Sol?" Candy Top asks finally after a comfortable pause. "A map, maybe?"

'Sure. We will check over what he wrote down and make amends as needed, but do you really think that he's stupid enough to try and fool a great wyrm into believing he is more than he actually is?' the elemental mare inquires curiously, 'I think it would be quite suicidal to try that with her, considering her mood.'

'I know this stallion's sort. Trust me beloved, I cannot put it in fancy words but I am absolutely certain he will write something stupid,' offers the necromancer before he reaches tenderly to nuzzle Chroma's muzzle, his details slowly growing faint. 'I am turning invisible to the bare eye. All I need is a wink or a nudge to knock him out or distract him with something shiny, so you can work better.' 

Benevolence is very flattered by all this praise and wiggles bashfully in place. 

Happy squeaks rise from this, since the two sisters seem to think this is a dance their sister is creating. A third one asks what their new sister is dancing about - is the marshmallow that good?

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The two locals happily sip their drinks before they look at Sol. "So, do you require anything else, Sol?" Candy Top asks finally after a comfortable pause. "A map, maybe?"

"A map would be most helpful, thank you."

Sol states, sipping from his mug and sighing in content.

"Mmm, just right..."

He said, a look of bliss passing over his face after the sip. Seems the unicorn really liked his coffee.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'I know this stallion's sort. Trust me beloved, I cannot put it in fancy words but I am absolutely certain he will write something stupid,' offers the necromancer before he reaches tenderly to nuzzle Chroma's muzzle, his details slowly growing faint. 'I am turning invisible to the bare eye. All I need is a wink or a nudge to knock him out or distract him with something shiny, so you can work better.' 

The elemental mare tries to wake the stallion up with some prodding, saying: "Wakey wakey, sleepy head. Time to get up."

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Food is stocked enough but rationed nonetheless given the hive's limited size under the ground, along with the workload combined in the excavation and construction if it wished to expand. The types are many but all are kept cold and cool, as well as safe from errant nymphs or young drones out to try to sneak a snack. Still, a few of the treats are easy to acquire or ask for given some are created from magic alone, and some are a product of spellcasting although that usually leaves out the taste in the bland foodstuffs.

He glances around a bit before heading for the kitchen.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He said, a look of bliss passing over his face after the sip. Seems the unicorn really liked his coffee.

"Sure, you can pick one up at an info desk on the ground floor," Hold Up answers readily. "They're quite cheap, two bits for a basic, five bits for a good one and ten bits for a detailed map."

The elemental mare tries to wake the stallion up with some prodding, saying: "Wakey wakey, sleepy head. Time to get up."

The planar shepard all but leaps onto his hooves, looking everywhere at once. "I felt something cold and terrible pass through here, are you alright my lady?!" 

He glances around a bit before heading for the kitchen.

Shivers draws glances by his odd behavior. First from the storage workers. Then from the few nurse-drones who are minding a few hungry nymphs in the large kitchens, although one of them greets Shivers, being old enough to have seen Shivers when he was a squeaking nymph.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Shivers draws glances by his odd behavior. First from the storage workers. Then from the few nurse-drones who are minding a few hungry nymphs in the large kitchens, although one of them greets Shivers, being old enough to have seen Shivers when he was a squeaking nymph.

Shivers greeted the one who greeted him before looking around to see who was cooking what.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Sure, you can pick one up at an info desk on the ground floor," Hold Up answers readily. "They're quite cheap, two bits for a basic, five bits for a good one and ten bits for a detailed map."

Sol nods before checking the bag attached to his flank, checking how many bits he had. He wanted to get a good map at least, but a detailed one would be perfect.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The planar shepard all but leaps onto his hooves, looking everywhere at once. "I felt something cold and terrible pass through here, are you alright my lady?!" 

"Yes, I'm alright. I finished writing what I wanted to write into this letter, but I need for you to add your part as well." she explains, holding out the letter to him, "Consider carefully what you want to write. I don't think that dragons like being lied to more than anyone else, but they are smart enough to see it and powerful enough to roast you for it."

To her beloved one, she says: 'If you could, please help me monitor his magic, so he doesn't accidentally mess up the letter by creating magic interferences.'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Shivers greeted the one who greeted him before looking around to see who was cooking what.

It seems there is a frying pan - three in total across the stoveplates - in which a slab of meat covered in spices is being handled. It smells delicious but is filled with an emotional charge as well and in several varieties as well, while the cook is slowly turning it easy to eat in nibbles that nymphs can bite, chew and nibble down at their pace while learning about digestions along with emotional eating.

Sol nods before checking the bag attached to his flank, checking how many bits he had. He wanted to get a good map at least, but a detailed one would be perfect.

The bag has a good amount of bits in it viible once the flap is up, an affirming jingle when it is in motion which adds to its weight and a certain sturdiness to its contents: Sol counts that as three good signs. He feels that the bits could be used well on that best map available, and feels certain somewhere in his intuition that it would be a very good investment, a far greater in value than the other alternatives. Better yet, he might try to ask for an even more detailed one at that info point to see if specialized maps are for sale. Maybe they will offer interesting sites he may wish to visit?

To her beloved one, she says: 'If you could, please help me monitor his magic, so he doesn't accidentally mess up the letter by creating magic interferences.'

The unicorn focuses long and hard on his magic, his telekinesis, the scroll and gazes at the letter. Chroma can hear him read it not only out loud under his breath "stealthily" but by the hum of his horn there is more at work than just tactile telekinesis. After a long while spent reading he finally sighs and shakes his head. "It seems alright, my lady; I feel this comes across a little bragging~"

The necromancer scoffs in the shadows, audible to Chroma. 'He first attempted to search the scroll for mind tricks and now attempts to re-word it because his opinion differs from yours.' 

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The bag has a good amount of bits in it viible once the flap is up, an affirming jingle when it is in motion which adds to its weight and a certain sturdiness to its contents: Sol counts that as three good signs. He feels that the bits could be used well on that best map available, and feels certain somewhere in his intuition that it would be a very good investment, a far greater in value than the other alternatives. Better yet, he might try to ask for an even more detailed one at that info point to see if specialized maps are for sale. Maybe they will offer interesting sites he may wish to visit?

Sol hums, wondering if they did have any.

"Excuse me, do you have any specialized maps I could purchase?"

He asks, trusting his intuition.

ZinkShecoat

Alice licks her hoof, collecting the cream on her tongue to savor. "It would only spoil the wonderful flavor of this delicious cream." The mare grins.

Knife smiles licking her lips and standing, paws behind her back as she waits beside Alice. The hound leaves her canine cock resting out in the open against her soft furry thighs. "I'm glad you approve, Ma'am. I keep to a strict diet to keep the taste semi sweet for just these types of... Occasions." Knife nods slightly, and beams with a bit of pride from the mare's reaction.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn focuses long and hard on his magic, his telekinesis, the scroll and gazes at the letter. Chroma can hear him read it not only out loud under his breath "stealthily" but by the hum of his horn there is more at work than just tactile telekinesis. After a long while spent reading he finally sighs and shakes his head. "It seems alright, my lady; I feel this comes across a little bragging~"

The necromancer scoffs in the shadows, audible to Chroma. 'He first attempted to search the scroll for mind tricks and now attempts to re-word it because his opinion differs from yours.' 

"Bragging? What do you mean by that? We're trying to impress a great wyrm here. We can't afford to hold anything back. I fail to see how what is essentially a list of things I accomplished can be bragging... at least not in a negative way. That would require me to exaggerate things. The only thing I forgot to disclaim is that one might misunderstand it as me uncovering the temple on my own... that might need rephrasing, but other than that, I don't think we should try to be humble when our goal is to impress."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Happy squeaks rise from this, since the two sisters seem to think this is a dance their sister is creating. A third one asks what their new sister is dancing about - is the marshmallow that good?

Benevolence nods that the marshmallow is very good, both for eating and rolling on.

Knife smiles licking her lips and standing, paws behind her back as she waits beside Alice. The hound leaves her canine cock resting out in the open against her soft furry thighs. "I'm glad you approve, Ma'am. I keep to a strict diet to keep the taste semi sweet for just these types of... Occasions." Knife nods slightly, and beams with a bit of pride from the mare's reaction.

Alice sips her tea, and hums quite pleased at the flavor. "And I can see that where its dispensed from is quite exquisite too." The mare's eyes gleam as she eyes the Maid's endowment.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Bragging? What do you mean by that? We're trying to impress a great wyrm here. We can't afford to hold anything back. I fail to see how what is essentially a list of things I accomplished can be bragging... at least not in a negative way. That would require me to exaggerate things. The only thing I forgot to disclaim is that one might misunderstand it as me uncovering the temple on my own... that might need rephrasing, but other than that, I don't think we should try to be humble when our goal is to impress."

"I still think it comes across as bragging and I don't think that's good, she might think us arrogant like the robbers, and that's the last thing we want" the stallion offers with a tone that clearly attempts to  sound like the voice is wisdom here.

He asks, trusting his intuition.

Both Hold Up and Candy top answer a negative, but again refer Sol to the info desk. This being the office he is sitting in, they sadly do not have maps for sale here.

Benevolence nods that the marshmallow is very good, both for eating and rolling on.

Benevolence earns a happy nosenom for this, and a happy series of squeaks full of nonsensical silly concepts half-baked before they are squeaked out.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Both Hold Up and Candy top answer a negative, but again refer Sol to the info desk. This being the office he is sitting in, they sadly do not have maps for sale here.

Sol nods before finishing his coffee, sighing.

"Thank you for your help, and the coffee. I hope to hear from you soon."

He places his cup on the desk and stands, bowing his head before turning and trotting out of the room, waving at them before heading down to the front entrance.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I still think it comes across as bragging and I don't think that's good, she might think us arrogant like the robbers, and that's the last thing we want" the stallion offers with a tone that clearly attempts to  sound like the voice is wisdom here.

"You can only impress a dragon in two ways: By showing how powerful you are or by giving the dragon some very fancy gifts. I do not think that it is arrogant to state what you can do. It's not like I'm making baseless claims here and if necessary, I'm willing to back them up with actions." the elemental mare explains to the unicorn, "Again, we can only go too far by exaggerating our abilities or by straightforward lying about them. I will not downplay my abilites for the sake of appearing humble in a situation that requires competence, not humbleness. If you are worried about being respectful, we can maybe talk about how we address the dragoness herself. If you have her name, that would be great."

ZinkShecoat

Alice sips her tea, and hums quite pleased at the flavor. "And I can see that where its dispensed from is quite exquisite too." The mare's eyes gleam as she eyes the Maid's endowment.

"Well... Thank you very much, Miss." Knife blushes from the continued complement. "I assure you, the lack of my length retreating to it's sheath is due to your beauty, Ma'am." The hound brushes a finger against her deflated knot.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"If you are worried about being respectful, we can maybe talk about how we address the dragoness herself. If you have her name, that would be great."

The unicorn can only shake his head. This is getting beyond his scope of understanding! Yet he tries to put up a front albeit it is mostly empty bravado.

He places his cup on the desk and stands, bowing his head before turning and trotting out of the room, waving at them before heading down to the front entrance.

Finding an info desk proves easy enough with some long searching and asking one of the bipedal canines in the halls. This leads Sol to one very well placed info desk in the middle of a large room where a great many locals mill on their way somewhere but where eight earth ponies busily handle service. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn can only shake his head. This is getting beyond his scope of understanding! Yet he tries to put up a front albeit it is mostly empty bravado.

The mare changes the letter to mention that she did not aid Anubis alone.

To the unicorn, she says: "Don't worry about it too much and trust me on this. I wouldn't do this if I thought it wasn't the best way. Just please add your part and honestly state who you are and what you can say about your greatest achievements. I presume you didn't become the planar shepherd for no reason, right?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Benevolence earns a happy nosenom for this, and a happy series of squeaks full of nonsensical silly concepts half-baked before they are squeaked out.

Benevolence softly hugs the nose-nommer to her squishy underside, finding that she very much enjoys hugging a nymph-friend in a situation like this.

"Well... Thank you very much, Miss." Knife blushes from the continued complement. "I assure you, the lack of my length retreating to it's sheath is due to your beauty, Ma'am." The hound brushes a finger against her deflated knot.

"If only my beauty could keep it out longer. But its the way of truely valuable things being fleeting, no?" Alice sips a bit more of her tea, never taking her eyes off the prize.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
To the unicorn, she says: "Don't worry about it too much and trust me on this. I wouldn't do this if I thought it wasn't the best way. Just please add your part and honestly state who you are and what you can say about your greatest achievements. I presume you didn't become the planar shepherd for no reason, right?"

The unicorn nods slowly, the motion seeming more like a bobbing head-hanging of some very silly kind rather than serious agreement but nonetheless he tries to gently take the scroll in his hold to write his side in it, although he appears to spend as much time staring at it in confusion as much as he does trying to write in it.

Benevolence softly hugs the nose-nommer to her squishy underside, finding that she very much enjoys hugging a nymph-friend in a situation like this.

Happy squeaks rise from the nose-nommer who nuzzles Benevolence wholeheartedly before rapping her own tiny forehoovesies around her sister and then chirping nonsensical tunes of happiness alloud, but not too loud.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn nods slowly, the motion seeming more like a bobbing head-hanging of some very silly kind rather than serious agreement but nonetheless he tries to gently take the scroll in his hold to write his side in it, although he appears to spend as much time staring at it in confusion as much as he does trying to write in it.

The elemental mare watches him closely with her senses and asks the necromancer to also keep an eye on him while he writes.

She hopes he's writing anything at all for now.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She hopes he's writing anything at all for now.

The progress is slow for the unicorn shepard who seem to erase his writings several times, often with a soft chuckle rising from the necromancer who remarks upon each time how the stallion tried not very subtly to do something to the paper, but with too little success to even mnage a foundation. Finally the planar shepherd offers the scroll to Chroma with a slighly tired smile. "My half is finished, my lady. As soon as you activate the teleportation sigil on the scroll the dragon will...something something something?" 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Happy squeaks rise from the nose-nommer who nuzzles Benevolence wholeheartedly before rapping her own tiny forehoovesies around her sister and then chirping nonsensical tunes of happiness alloud, but not too loud.

Benevolence does her best to "sing" along to the nommer's "song" in order to create a proper duet.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The progress is slow for the unicorn shepard who seem to erase his writings several times, often with a soft chuckle rising from the necromancer who remarks upon each time how the stallion tried not very subtly to do something to the paper, but with too little success to even mnage a foundation. Finally the planar shepherd offers the scroll to Chroma with a slighly tired smile. "My half is finished, my lady. As soon as you activate the teleportation sigil on the scroll the dragon will...something something something?" 

"The scroll will be delivered to the dragon and she will read it, I hope." the elementalist notes, "The letter also comes with a response form for her to answer, so I suppose we should worry if we don't get one."

'Okay, dear, I think we're set to go. I do believe that it would be wise if you added yourself into the letter as well if you wish to come along further.' the elemental mare states mentally, 'I would not want to risk having her notice you and get suspicious.'

ZinkShecoat

"If only my beauty could keep it out longer. But its the way of truely valuable things being fleeting, no?" Alice sips a bit more of her tea, never taking her eyes off the prize.

"I assure you Madam, I would stand and stare all day, were it not rude and rather uncouth to do such a thing." Knife's length throbs a little, oddly aroused just from being stared at so intensely. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Benevolence does her best to "sing" along to the nommer's "song" in order to create a proper duet.

This happy duet of squeaks brings over a few others who add a chorus of squeaks and chirps to this sudden bout of melodies, which rises as a few curious others join up until a full score of nymphs are making all manner of happy sounds in a fully orchestrated symphony that makes the Caretaker look over with an exasperated smile.

Clearly, this sudden musical bit is lots of fun for every little squeaker.

'Okay, dear, I think we're set to go. I do believe that it would be wise if you added yourself into the letter as well if you wish to come along further.' the elemental mare states mentally, 'I would not want to risk having her notice you and get suspicious.'

The necromancer answers by clinging fully into Chroma's shadow. His presence is subtle, too much so to see even in her shadow but she can feel his much larger form curled around hers in their shadows, yet he is weightless and more like a third layer of fur on her and trailing kisses along her neck. A small vortex of shadows forms to send the scroll off to its destination with a happy chime to signal that the delivery is success. 'Scroll sent with all necessary things. Now you just need to get ready for a talk with the dragon. This fellow will likely not join you, most likely he would faint upon seeing the dragon live and up close.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
This happy duet of squeaks brings over a few others who add a chorus of squeaks and chirps to this sudden bout of melodies, which rises as a few curious others join up until a full score of nymphs are making all manner of happy sounds in a fully orchestrated symphony that makes the Caretaker look over with an exasperated smile.

Clearly, this sudden musical bit is lots of fun for every little squeaker.

The necromancer answers by clinging fully into Chroma's shadow. His presence is subtle, too much so to see even in her shadow but she can feel his much larger form curled around hers in their shadows, yet he is weightless and more like a third layer of fur on her and trailing kisses along her neck. A small vortex of shadows forms to send the scroll off to its destination with a happy chime to signal that the delivery is success. 'Scroll sent with all necessary things. Now you just need to get ready for a talk with the dragon. This fellow will likely not join you, most likely he would faint upon seeing the dragon live and up close.'

'Well, I don't think he'd be of much use in all of this anyway, but this is all technically under his jurisdiction, so he should at least try to not play the fainting goat.' the elemental mare says to the necromancer, 'But I think I'll be fine with talking to the dragoness.'

To the unicorn, she says: "The letter is out. I hope you are ready to have a chat with this angry dragon."