Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The weight that presses Amity deeper into the softness of the bed is slow in its approach but once its weight descends it is without compare in its firm nature to ensure the Pet Princess cannot wriggle out of the slowly enclosing trap. "Your Empress feels like awakening slowly, pet. And it seems like today she will not be attending the court matters until far late in the afternoon." comes a purring voice of an owner whose form eclipses that of her pet with ease, yet she takes her time in both speaking and lowering herself upon her pet - all the while keeping her scepter within that range to let its presence hover right beyond the range of touch. "Now what do good pets say to their owners for getting to sleep in the bed with their owner?"

The Royal Pet gasps happily as her Owner weighs down on her, the pressure making her body tingle with want as the power of the looming insectile mare presses into the pliant latex Segment herself covered her Princess in to reshape the Unicorn to her will.  The Pet coos, her barks gushing with happiness to be so wrapped in her Owner's attention, mind and heart filling with Segment's presence with the Pet drinks up like water in the desert.

Knife eventually returns and waits patiently by the door. "That's better, Ma'am. Don't want to see you waste this lovely morning." She slowly walks to the bed, making it right again. She pulls a coin from her pocket and bounces it on the mattress, happy with her work, she turns to the Alice. "Can I do anything for you, Miss?"

Alice thinks for a second before responding. "Yes, give me a moment." The mare then turns her attention to a white a pink imitation of Amity's Captain Uniform. After slipping on her stockings, panties, and blouse, Alice picks up a pink corset and shows it to the maid. "Lace me up?"

Benevolece's antics cause great amusement to her sisters and brothers who find this boop-cycle's effects so much fun many of them are no their back flailing their miniature hoovesies in the air while a few remain merely snickering so deeply their eyes are full of tears of laughter, yet manage to boop their silly sister while more reinforcements make haste to arrive.

It seems Benevolence has become an instantly liked adopted sister among her new siblings.

Whilst physically locked in a sprawled out position, Benevolence does note the enjoyment of the Nymphs around her and is filled with a deep feeling of happiness and a bit of fulfillment to be so liked and amusing to the 'siblings' booping her. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn mage ponders for a moment before he slowly nods his head albeit he is focusing his gaze in the stars far above in the sky. "That... Can be done. It is difficult because of how a dragon wards their home most times... But it can be done. I can tune into some of the more esoteric planes for protection and enspell the letter enough that it will draw her focus but also that it is too resistant to not be read by her."

The elemental mare smiles happily and the says: "Great, you do that then. I suppose we should approach from outside of her wards then, so we at least do not get recognized by her potential spells that detect portals."

"I really hope that we can somehow convince her to at least hear us out, to be honest. It would make things quite a lot easier for us." the elemental mare tells the unicorn, looking a bit sad herself, since she can imagine how she herself would be in such a situation, "Shall we get to work then?"

ZinkShecoat

Alice thinks for a second before responding. "Yes, give me a moment." The mare then turns her attention to a white a pink imitation of Amity's Captain Uniform. After slipping on her stockings, panties, and blouse, Alice picks up a pink corset and shows it to the maid. "Lace me up?"

With a nod, the maid hound steps over and slips the corset on Alice, being very gentle as she laces the garment up. "Just a bit of pressure now." She very carefully begins to tighten the laces. "Tell me when, Miss."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
With a nod, the maid hound steps over and slips the corset on Alice, being very gentle as she laces the garment up. "Just a bit of pressure now." She very carefully begins to tighten the laces. "Tell me when, Miss."

"When I stop breathing let it out a little." Alice replies with a bit of morose humor. "Damn Amity and her insanely sexy body. I've got two X Chromosomes but she's got no waist, those unreasonably plush, squishy flanks... Its just unfair." Alice sighs, a bit relieved to vent. "At least I get to check her out all I want, great material for lonely nights when Vier is away like now, as long as I pretend she's not a colossal dork like me." Alice says with a wink. 

ZinkShecoat

"When I stop breathing let it out a little." Alice replies with a bit of morose humor. "Damn Amity and her insanely sexy body. I've got two X Chromosomes but she's got no waist, those unreasonably plush, squishy flanks... Its just unfair." Alice sighs, a bit relieved to vent. "At least I get to check her out all I want, great material for lonely nights when Vier is away like now, as long as I pretend she's not a colossal dork like me." Alice says with a wink. 

Knife chuckles. "Oh. I think you look very pretty, Ma'am. If you don't mind my saying." She cinches up the laces a bit more, making sure not to hurt Alice in doing so. "And I may be able to requisition something for you if the lonely nights are too much, at least something a little different from plots and flanks." The hound would wink if she could, but simply chuckles instead.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife chuckles. "Oh. I think you look very pretty, Ma'am. If you don't mind my saying." She cinches up the laces a bit more, making sure not to hurt Alice in doing so. "And I may be able to requisition something for you if the lonely nights are too much, at least something a little different from plots and flanks." The hound would wink if she could, but simply chuckles instead.

"A mare can never have enough toys." Alice chuckles in turn. "I'm probably lucky I'm not an Unicorn, if I had Magic to play with I'd never leave my room."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I really hope that we can somehow convince her to at least hear us out, to be honest. It would make things quite a lot easier for us." the elemental mare tells the unicorn, looking a bit sad herself, since she can imagine how she herself would be in such a situation, "Shall we get to work then?"

The unicorn literally phases in...out...in...and then out of Chroma's senses, flickering like a rapidly altering lamp but rather then light his is like a rattling of colors that cannot hoose whether to be grey all over or a multitude of colors in a splendor of tints - right until she sees him appear in a sweating, fatigued mess that is breathing heavily but presents her with a scroll is brimming with power so potent it is almost tangible despite the many, many pieces it consists of.

"Ready and willing, to death, Ma'am," the unicorn shephard answers through heavy gasps. "Here is the warded letter. Not even a dragon's gullet could destroy it."

The Royal Pet gasps happily as her Owner weighs down on her, the pressure making her body tingle with want as the power of the looming insectile mare presses into the pliant latex Segment herself covered her Princess in to reshape the Unicorn to her will.  The Pet coos, her barks gushing with happiness to be so wrapped in her Owner's attention, mind and heart filling with Segment's presence with the Pet drinks up like water in the desert.

"That's right~" The Empress growls, letting her weight come down fully and in so doing, hilts her heated tool and lets it girth carry her momentum inside her pet. The imperial ruler takes a deep breath as her imperial rod once again delves deep into a body hers is so familiar with, yet she is immensely pleased to discover the depths welcome her to such degree she shivers minutely, her breath ragged for a moment before she leans down to nuzzle the squeaking latex puppy's head. "My very own latex pet, my precious and treasured, most wonderful little pet~"

Whilst physically locked in a sprawled out position, Benevolence does note the enjoyment of the Nymphs around her and is filled with a deep feeling of happiness and a bit of fulfillment to be so liked and amusing to the 'siblings' booping her. 

A few of the siblings ask the sisters to please pause the boops to squeak at Benevolence. Apparently her sillyness and silence made a few of them curious as to how their "acquired" sister is feeling and, as another note, they inquire if she would like to go flying? Or maybe chase a flyball?

ZinkShecoat

"A mare can never have enough toys." Alice chuckles in turn. "I'm probably lucky I'm not an Unicorn, if I had Magic to play with I'd never leave my room."

"Well you must leave the room at some point." Knife tightens the corset a little more, to the point she can reach without putting her boot up. "It can be fun to be naughty, but one must at least keep up appearances." The hound keeps still for a bit to make sure the garment is tightened up to the mare's wishes. "And I mean't a change in visuals, not so much a toy per say.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn literally phases in...out...in...and then out of Chroma's senses, flickering like a rapidly altering lamp but rather then light his is like a rattling of colors that cannot hoose whether to be grey all over or a multitude of colors in a splendor of tints - right until she sees him appear in a sweating, fatigued mess that is breathing heavily but presents her with a scroll is brimming with power so potent it is almost tangible despite the many, many pieces it consists of.

"Ready and willing, to death, Ma'am," the unicorn shephard answers through heavy gasps. "Here is the warded letter. Not even a dragon's gullet could destroy it."

The elemental mare giggles and gently bonks the unicorn's forehead.

"We're not planning on dying, you know?" she teases mockingly, "But in any case, are you sure you're okay? I could share some energy if needed, so you're not as exhausted. It would be quite bad if you ended up too exhausted in a critical moment. If not, please lead the way so we can start our investigation."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"That's right~" The Empress growls, letting her weight come down fully and in so doing, hilts her heated tool and lets it girth carry her momentum inside her pet. The imperial ruler takes a deep breath as her imperial rod once again delves deep into a body hers is so familiar with, yet she is immensely pleased to discover the depths welcome her to such degree she shivers minutely, her breath ragged for a moment before she leans down to nuzzle the squeaking latex puppy's head. "My very own latex pet, my precious and treasured, most wonderful little pet~"

Amity shudders and lets out a quiet, long, feminine moan as she feels the lengthy extension of her Owner slide inside of her so smoothly, the latex Pet's walls twitching and hugging the ovi like a hot, fleshy condom, wantonly clutching and fondling every bit of Segment that enters it. Her breath quickening, the Princess can feel herself start to drool as she feels a small brook of pre squeezed out of her rapidly stiffening canine shaft as her prostate is pressed authoritatively by the strong shaft of the Empress. Pressed into the bed, Amity wiggles in delight at being claimed so deeply and without pause by her Owner, letting out a few choice barks dripping with eroticism directly for her Owner's ears only.  

A few of the siblings ask the sisters to please pause the boops to squeak at Benevolence. Apparently her sillyness and silence made a few of them curious as to how their "acquired" sister is feeling and, as another note, they inquire if she would like to go flying? Or maybe chase a flyball?

Benevolence is more than happy to fly around with her siblings, thinking it would be very good exercise. 

"Well you must leave the room at some point." Knife tightens the corset a little more, to the point she can reach without putting her boot up. "It can be fun to be naughty, but one must at least keep up appearances." The hound keeps still for a bit to make sure the garment is tightened up to the mare's wishes. "And I mean't a change in visuals, not so much a toy per say.

"Oh?" Alice replies, her voice accidentally more husky than usual even due top her diaphragm being contracted. "Can't say as I'd turn my nose up at either."

ZinkShecoat

"Oh?" Alice replies, her voice accidentally more husky than usual even due top her diaphragm being contracted. "Can't say as I'd turn my nose up at either."

Knife nods slowly, giving a tiny bit of slack in the laces of the corset and ties it. "There we go." She rubs her paws together and stands upright. "Can I do anything else for you Miss?" The hound clasps her paws in front of her apron and closes her eye.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife nods slowly, giving a tiny bit of slack in the laces of the corset and ties it. "There we go." She rubs her paws together and stands upright. "Can I do anything else for you Miss?" The hound clasps her paws in front of her apron and closes her eye.

Alice dons her jacket, long coat, hat, and boots, all in a very sensual neon pink that makes it quite plain the comfort Alice has in being viewed in an adult light. "You can be my photographer, should make putting out this set for my fans all the easier." Alice grins, having finished donning a high gloss pink lipstick and white eyeshadow, her makeup skills having evolved by leaps and bounds, though she chooses to leave her trademark dark circles unhidden from under her eyes. 

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
He took a sip of the hot beverage after mixing it well. "Mmm... A good mix." he said. "Could maybe use a bit more white chocolate, but the sugar's not excessive, and it's not too watered down. A bit more white chocolate than milk chocolate and it would probably be perfect."

{Scene Break: Morning Time}
<cut to Alula>
"Wake up Shivers! It's the morning! Wake up! Wake up!"
Alula exclaimed to her younger sibling before she began zipping through the air with her wings.  

The sounds emitting from her mouth would be considered strange to those who aren't in the Domino hive. Alula's sounds were light in both sound and tone. The sounds seem to hides the faintest existence of an aerial presence. The presence's influence was melded into Alula's voice, giving the spotless changeling's voice a sound similar to a pleasant echo. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"We're not planning on dying, you know?" she teases mockingly, "But in any case, are you sure you're okay? I could share some energy if needed, so you're not as exhausted. It would be quite bad if you ended up too exhausted in a critical moment. If not, please lead the way so we can start our investigation."

The mage shakes his head. Before Chroma's eyes he slowly recovers and seems soon enough to be pristine again, right before he summons a large gateway across the plane. "Her home resides in the Eternal Mist Isles, on the one colored in the hues of an emerald. From the information I gleamed her nest is near the shining area close to the mountains, although all this is hearsay."

He then nods at the gate. "This planar door should take us approximately over the intended floating island but the protections would prevent such an approach under normal circumstances, so even our bypass may not be flawless. If worst comes to pass she may have additional friends protecting her home, "

Amity shudders and lets out a quiet, long, feminine moan as she feels the lengthy extension of her Owner slide inside of her so smoothly, the latex Pet's walls twitching and hugging the ovi like a hot, fleshy condom, wantonly clutching and fondling every bit of Segment that enters it. Her breath quickening, the Princess can feel herself start to drool as she feels a small brook of pre squeezed out of her rapidly stiffening canine shaft as her prostate is pressed authoritatively by the strong shaft of the Empress. Pressed into the bed, Amity wiggles in delight at being claimed so deeply and without pause by her Owner, letting out a few choice barks dripping with eroticism directly for her Owner's ears only.  

The insectile ruler takes her time to allow her scepter its range of motions including testing this range via extensively slow flexes. Beginning from the tip which twitches minutely - causing a new purr to rise from the empress the scepter belongs to - the range is slow to grow as the owner pressing her pet into the bed is too relaxed and enjoying herself too much to bother pressing her advantage. Instead she relaxes herself and continues her affectionate nuzzles all across her pet's face loving the warm welcome she is receiving inside her puppy. "I should take you to a pet school as an example, dear pet. That way all pet students could see just how wonderful the life of a pet could be~" Empress Segment muses with a warm tone. 

Benevolence is more than happy to fly around with her siblings, thinking it would be very good exercise. 

The looming form of a caretaker comes over to nuzzle the little nymphs before they head off: about a hundred little nymphs take off into the nothing between the multitude of islands dotted by small lights of every color, scattered by sudden whims of events and random times thus making for an expansive field of play where many nymphs practice either their Art, play with their family or enjoy a nap free of gravity, oft with a Caretaker nearby or even huddled on one.

In Benevolence's case her siblings lead off by leaping off a ledge and buzzing off with their Art-empowered wings and squeak as they take off.

ZinkShecoat

Alice dons her jacket, long coat, hat, and boots, all in a very sensual neon pink that makes it quite plain the comfort Alice has in being viewed in an adult light. "You can be my photographer, should make putting out this set for my fans all the easier." Alice grins, having finished donning a high gloss pink lipstick and white eyeshadow, her makeup skills having evolved by leaps and bounds, though she chooses to leave her trademark dark circles unhidden from under her eyes. 

Knife nods slowly, liking how confident Alice is in her own little ways. "Of course, Ma'am. I've not used a camera much, but I'll do what I can to make you look your best for your audience." She smiles warmly, happy to be of service.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
{Scene Break: Morning Time}
<cut to Alula>
"Wake up Shivers! It's the morning! Wake up! Wake up!"
Alula exclaimed to her younger sibling before she began zipping through the air with her wings.  

The sounds emitting from her mouth would be considered strange to those who aren't in the Domino hive. Alula's sounds were light in both sound and tone. The sounds seem to hides the faintest existence of an aerial presence. The presence's influence was melded into Alula's voice, giving the spotless changeling's voice a sound similar to a pleasant echo. 

Shivers shifted, trying to get in a bit more sleep.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

<cut to Alula>
"Hey! Don't do back to sleep bad bug!"
The spotless changeling poked her smaller sibling's nose before she erupts into a faster frequency of pokes on the vulnerable nose. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The insectile ruler takes her time to allow her scepter its range of motions including testing this range via extensively slow flexes. Beginning from the tip which twitches minutely - causing a new purr to rise from the empress the scepter belongs to - the range is slow to grow as the owner pressing her pet into the bed is too relaxed and enjoying herself too much to bother pressing her advantage. Instead she relaxes herself and continues her affectionate nuzzles all across her pet's face loving the warm welcome she is receiving inside her puppy. "I should take you to a pet school as an example, dear pet. That way all pet students could see just how wonderful the life of a pet could be~" Empress Segment muses with a warm tone. 

The fully captured Pet's moans grow deeper as her own shaft snaps to full attention and grows almost uncomfortably hard at the suggestion. The idea of being worthy of this, of the praise her Owner is lavishing on her as she is so helplessly speared mixes with the excitement of the promise of being mounted and stuffed in public has the Princess aching with delight. Her mind becomes filled with thoughts of all the lessons she could teach both in prose and practice. Indeed as deeply and crushingly erotic as not only the sensuous feeling of the latex all over her body, changing ever bit of her according to Segment's desires and her voice being only able to produce barks, whimpers, coos, and no true words Amity can't help but fantasize about strutting her long, shapely hooves hither and fro, flanks jiggling enticingly as her panties remain plastered to the side of her rump and a steady cascade of Royal Goop flows out of her down her thigh-highs and leaves a trail where ever she goes. 

The looming form of a caretaker comes over to nuzzle the little nymphs before they head off: about a hundred little nymphs take off into the nothing between the multitude of islands dotted by small lights of every color, scattered by sudden whims of events and random times thus making for an expansive field of play where many nymphs practice either their Art, play with their family or enjoy a nap free of gravity, oft with a Caretaker nearby or even huddled on one.

In Benevolence's case her siblings lead off by leaping off a ledge and buzzing off with their Art-empowered wings and squeak as they take off.

Benevolence follows suit, consciously making her own Magic trail off her wings to form a glittering gold dust as she flies along. 

Knife nods slowly, liking how confident Alice is in her own little ways. "Of course, Ma'am. I've not used a camera much, but I'll do what I can to make you look your best for your audience." She smiles warmly, happy to be of service.

"Just make sure to get the goods in frame." Alice smirks for a moment as she very deliberately sets her rump on a nearby desk in just the right way to get her flanks to spread a bit and show their softness without looking forced or hiding the different layers of her clothes and their intricate details that would look right at home on a Princess Admiral. Alice is now most certainly in her zone.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Hey! Don't do back to sleep bad bug!"
The spotless changeling poked her smaller sibling's nose before she erupts into a faster frequency of pokes on the vulnerable nose. 

Shivers waved his forehoof in front of his face, trying to push hers away.

ZinkShecoat

"Just make sure to get the goods in frame." Alice smirks for a moment as she very deliberately sets her rump on a nearby desk in just the right way to get her flanks to spread a bit and show their softness without looking forced or hiding the different layers of her clothes and their intricate details that would look right at home on a Princess Admiral. Alice is now most certainly in her zone.

Knife feels a tad bit of arousal from watching the soft mare sit down, very happy for Alice and how she looks in her element just adds to the confidence her temporary mistress exudes. "Shall I begin now, Miss?" The hound picks up the camera, giving it a quick look over to make sure she understands what does what and slowly finds a spot to take the first shot.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The mage shakes his head. Before Chroma's eyes he slowly recovers and seems soon enough to be pristine again, right before he summons a large gateway across the plane. "Her home resides in the Eternal Mist Isles, on the one colored in the hues of an emerald. From the information I gleamed her nest is near the shining area close to the mountains, although all this is hearsay."

The elemental mare makes sure that she can use her gap magic to get back to this location, testing a few gaps. After assessing that her magic works just fine, she declares confidently: "Okay, let's go! Let's see if we can find anything, given that the dragon is absent of course."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

<cut to Alula>
The spotless changeling continued her assault on the nose of her younger sibling. Her wings had her zipped from left to right, making sure not one skin cell of the younger changeling's nose isn't poked.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
The spotless changeling continued her assault on the nose of her younger sibling. Her wings had her zipped from left to right, making sure not one skin cell of the younger changeling's nose isn't poked.

"Alright, alright, I'm up." the younger changeling groaned, rolling out of bed.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

<cut to Alula>
"That's what I thought. No one can resist the nose boop!"
The spotless changeling announce, proud of her victory of booping her sibling out of their bed. Alula continued zipping through the air, making sure Shivers doesn't slip back into bed.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

<cut to Alula>
"We need to get you ready for the day! Your first shift starts this morning."
The spotless changeling explained to the smaller changeling, still zipping through the air to make sure Shiver doesn't sneak back to bed. Her body quickly plopped on top of Shiver's bed to good measure. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"We need to get you ready for the day! Your first shift starts this morning."
The spotless changeling explained to the smaller changeling, still zipping through the air to make sure Shiver doesn't sneak back to bed. Her body quickly plopped on top of Shiver's bed to good measure. 

"So, what's first, then?" he asked, still stretching.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare makes sure that she can use her gap magic to get back to this location, testing a few gaps. After assessing that her magic works just fine, she declares confidently: "Okay, let's go! Let's see if we can find anything, given that the dragon is absent of course."

The pair step into the flowing aether of magic which whisks them through the plane's infinite expanse, not so much altering their position but rather erasing it entirely by substituting something far better defined - the task itself is left for magic to define allowing the two unicorns to bypass the exact magic that would normally also prevent this manner of arrival.

With the slightest of pops they re-appear above a looming field of shattered rocks. It is a great expanse consisting of heavy gatherings of jagged protrusions torn at will by the resident, leaving only narrow holes and miniscule caps in-between protruding angles that the many kinds of stones have made into a natural death trap in which a single mistake can create a grinding effect of most lethal variety. Somewhere below them in that all-encompassing field, which stretches seemingly forever, lies the mountain island where the dragon makes her nest.

The planar unicorn looks down on the crags and highlights one particular peak with his magic. "Over there is the entrance. We are a few thousand feet above as I did not trust my skills against a Great Wyrm's. It is not a contest I believe anypony could win."

. Indeed as deeply and crushingly erotic as not only the sensuous feeling of the latex all over her body, changing ever bit of her according to Segment's desires and her voice being only able to produce barks, whimpers, coos, and no true words Amity can't help but fantasize about strutting her long, shapely hooves hither and fro, flanks jiggling enticingly as her panties remain plastered to the side of her rump and a steady cascade of Royal Goop flows out of her down her thigh-highs and leaves a trail where ever she goes. 

The Empress takes her time settling down as she curls around her pet once more and enjoys how her scepter hilted inside her pet yet rather than leave the work to her pet as is her first thought she lets herself clench around the squeaking puppy, thereby shifting Amity's insides to better stroke her imperial rod but also Amity's own control rod with a touch of imperial magic that imitates the imperial changeling's long, wet tongue - the very tongue that is tracing along Amity's exposed throat as she breathes hot breaths along the saliva-covered areas in slow, drawn-out brushes of air.

Benevolence follows suit, consciously making her own Magic trail off her wings to form a glittering gold dust as she flies along. 

The flight of the nymphs takes its time among the void's rock islands. Many times siblings on different island wave or squeak, sometimes even brush minds with the swarm that buzzes about, oftentimes also playing boopball or chirping as they move about spreading or gathering as their whims take them in routes that they decide upon flight. In the three expended dimensions that the void consists of suspended in a vast darkness lit by infinite colors that shine like small suns the nymphs enjoy their outing as a family. Benevolence can hear in their very squeaks just how much they find this activity enjoyable, especially when a few looming caretakers, those ever-looming shadows with barely defined outlines, take to playfully chasing them prompting endless squeaking laughter.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"So, what's first, then?" he asked, still stretching.

<cut to Alula>
"Before anything, you need to get yourself cleaned up. You still look like you just got out of bed."
Alula commented to her younger sibling, still guarding the smaller changeling was pestered out of. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Before anything, you need to get yourself cleaned up. You still look like you just got out of bed."
Alula commented to her younger sibling, still guarding the smaller changeling was pestered out of. 

"I always look like I just got out of bed." he grumbled.