Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

ZinkShecoat

It is with a violently twitching corner of her left eye that Morsk reads through this...contest...and ignores how the rest of the pack share a glance among themselves at her twitch. 

Default looks at the twitching hound and snaps her fingers a bit. "Hey. You okay?" She blinks a bit a looks to the rest of the pack. "Um... It's just a day of maid service, or a date with Knife. Nothing too fancy, just set up a table and maybe serve whatever the galley is making for supper." The tech hound shrugs. "But anyway, the boss is busy with diplomatic talks. So she's put you in charge of the ground op for now. You'll be relieved later by one of the others, just keep it in rotating shifts until Knife gets back."

The thinner female points to a blank space at the bottom of the work orders. "If you'll sign here, I can get this sent through the chain and you can get going."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Seen up close the latex puppy is revealed to be very similar to Amity in design but it is the details wherein the differences lie. Where Amity is sleek and curved her friend is large and rounder, not exactly far nor pudgy but with more bulk to every shiny bit of latex be it black or white. The other is also less shiny all over but also lacks the ability to absorb light that Amity's dark surface seems to hold. Also, the other pet has bright green eyes that shine with clear happiness, as well as a much larger tail along with a large body.

Although Amity is the smaller of the two this new friend is already bowing low and raising that wagging tail high in the air, panting happily and lets out a solid: "Woof!" in greeting.

Amity drops down to meet her bigger Pet-friend face to face, even booping her nose against the fellow pup's and barking happily enough that her wagging back end looks in danger of dragging her off to a side and throwing her to the ground by momentum. 

Filled with excitement, Amity's front paws pitter-pat against the ground as if she were tap-dancing with her squishy latex paws. The Pet Princess is so happy to have a fellow Pet to play with.

The orb jingles a little bit. Its surface seems to react to the little nymph's prod by quibbling, shivering like a soap bubble might. This draws a silly giggle from N'm who is watching with interest her sister's antics.

Benevolence becomes quite fixated on the oddness of the orb, becoming more interested in poking at and testing the object over drinking from it.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Default looks at the twitching hound and snaps her fingers a bit. "Hey. You okay?" She blinks a bit a looks to the rest of the pack. "Um... It's just a day of maid service, or a date with Knife. Nothing too fancy, just set up a table and maybe serve whatever the galley is making for supper." The tech hound shrugs. "But anyway, the boss is busy with diplomatic talks. So she's put you in charge of the ground op for now. You'll be relieved later by one of the others, just keep it in rotating shifts until Knife gets back."

The thinner female points to a blank space at the bottom of the work orders. "If you'll sign here, I can get this sent through the chain and you can get going."

There is no tie between the two instant where Morsk's eyes are riveted onto the papers and then at Default, nor do her pupils shift their size. However, rather then signing the paper the female hound slowly moves the papers in tempo with her now violently twitching lips - behind which lie a set of gleaming fangs that have no business behind a well groomed diamond dog's lips nor space to fit them for that matter - towards the twins: the twins rush over looking all too eager to snatch it and retreat a safe distance from their sister who simply rivets her eyes on Default in silence. 

There is a rapid exchange of canine yips between the twins and then a slow snarl from Degtya, who lumbers over to Morsk and offers a few short snarls. 

Morsk's eyelid calms down enough for her to snarl the following: "Five. Minutes." So spoken she walks a slight distance to listen to what the bloodied giant has to say, in the company of the twins.

Into this hole in conversation steps Katya who is smoking a cheap looking cigar. "Bad wording on diplo request," snarl she through the cigar in her mouth. "Contest's a go." Then, with a growing smile on her, she continues. "Any plans for the uniform? Something fancy, with lace?"

Filled with excitement, Amity's front paws pitter-pat against the ground as if she were tap-dancing with her squishy latex paws. The Pet Princess is so happy to have a fellow Pet to play with.

This noseboop first startles the larger pet who flips out, twirls three rotations in place and then stares at the same button nose that Amity has, although the larger friend has a little larger one but just as shiny: although no worse for wear the big friend finds that nose suddenly fascinating due to it having been booped.

Once this shock has been recovered from there comes an extremely happy pitter-patter of paws as Amity's friend decides to join in on this silly dance tail a-wagging rapidly, with a happy woof on top.

Benevolence becomes quite fixated on the oddness of the orb, becoming more interested in poking at and testing the object over drinking from it.

The orb happily responds with squishy blobbing at every boop, often reflecting how rapidly it was booped by the number of ripples and strength in their rapidity - until suddenly a small note of aquatic tune happens by the sixth boop.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
This noseboop first startles the larger pet who flips out, twirls three rotations in place and then stares at the same button nose that Amity has, although the larger friend has a little larger one but just as shiny: although no worse for wear the big friend finds that nose suddenly fascinating due to it having been booped.

Once this shock has been recovered from there comes an extremely happy pitter-patter of paws as Amity's friend decides to join in on this silly dance tail a-wagging rapidly, with a happy woof on top.

Amity's own pitter-pattering increases, as does the swaying of her generous rear as the excitement of her playmate only excites the Pet more. This in turn leads to Amity joining in the happy barking, punctuating the barks and wagging with the odd lick of the fellow latex-coated Pet's muzzle.

The orb happily responds with squishy blobbing at every boop, often reflecting how rapidly it was booped by the number of ripples and strength in their rapidity - until suddenly a small note of aquatic tune happens by the sixth boop.

Benevolence stares in awe before trying booping the orb again.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Eyes and ears both drooping Sharp Cue looks away and coughs into a hoof. "Let's say I don't think you'd like to sit in lecture halls for six hours and fill a form when you could be boiling Poison Joke leaves in a lab to see what of the sixty hypotheses hold true."

Rivet has no clue what sort of experiment Sharp Cue is talking about, but he certainly wants to find out. His eyes shine with enthusiasm.

"Yes, absolutely. I mean, I'm willing to work as needed, but scientific discovery is my passion. I like... Making things." Rivet gives a truly genuine smile at Sharp Cue.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Yes, absolutely. I mean, I'm willing to work as needed, but scientific discovery is my passion. I like... Making things." Rivet gives a truly genuine smile at Sharp Cue.

"Great! I bet the Institute of Applied Medical Sciences will have you in its ranks before long. Hay, I bet you will find whole library of new things," Sharp Cue cheers as he scrolls through names. "Now then, I'll be calling a few of the personnel. Help yourself to coffee or juice in the lobbies if you like."

Sharp Cue listens and focuses on the dialing machine leaving Rivet to his own plans for a while...waiting...

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Sharp Cue listens and focuses on the dialing machine leaving Rivet to his own plans for a while...waiting...

Clearly dismissed, Rivet picks himself up and makes his way out the office and back down the stairs. The young pony isn't terribly confident in his ability to navigate his way back to Sharp Cue's office, but the call of caffeine is to great for him to resist.

Weaving through the dense traffic of passersby, Rivet locates aforementioned coffee and pours himself a steaming mug with a contented sigh. Thinking back on it, he had no specific memory of enjoying the strong brew, but somehow he knew it would hit the spot. Certain instinctual pleasures transcend even inter-dimensional brainwashing.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Knife nodded slowly. "Understandable. I think this will all work out for the best." She leaned over and patted the little prince on the head. "Thank you very much for all your help with this, by the way." The hound looks over to Loaranna and smiles, grabbing her collar, she speaks into it for a bit.
Loaranna is visibly squeeing on the inside: her happy smile is that widely grown on her muzzle, but just in case she leans in to kiss her husband's nose as a gentle thank-you. 'I think this is going to work out beautifully,' she also adds a comment. .

<cut to Jacky>
The alicorn prince briefly nodded to Lady Loaranna's observation. The alicorn prince would have nodded more if it wasn't for his head rubbing against the canine's soft paw. The very second the alicorn's prince's mane was petted, his head tilted to the paw's direction for the sake of ensuring everything on his mane has contact with Jacknife's paw.

Jacky continues nuzzling the paw petting his mane, unknowingly sighing under his breath. Along with the prince's nuzzling, his face shifted into a soothed smile. It took quite a while before Jacky squeaks and stops himself from nuzzling into the world leader's paw. It took every fiber of Jacky's being to not resume nuzzling into the world leader's fluffy paw.

“Oh! You're welcome Mr. Saberhagen! Are there any other subject we need to discuss?”
The prince looked at the couple again for an update. Jacky waited for the spouses to respond as his forehoof gently rested on his golden collar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
“Oh! You're welcome Mr. Saberhagen! Are there any other subject we need to discuss?”
The prince looked at the couple again for an update. Jacky waited for the spouses to respond as his forehoof gently rested on his golden collar.

Loaranna is fighting a vicious battle with her gentle side which wishes to squee in happiness at witnessing the alicorn prince's reaction, so much so that he facial details have twisted to a warm smile in spite of her great resistance and most important of these is the wide, warm smile on her lips as well as the warmth in her eyes. 'That is a beautiful collar, Jacky,' she finally musters but only barely. 'It looks beautiful on your neck. And I am sorry but I cannot think of any further details until we hear from the hounds responsible for arranging the logistics.' Then she turns her head to peer at Knife.

'I believe you handled that just now?'

Weaving through the dense traffic of passersby, Rivet locates aforementioned coffee and pours himself a steaming mug with a contented sigh. Thinking back on it, he had no specific memory of enjoying the strong brew, but somehow he knew it would hit the spot. Certain instinctual pleasures transcend even inter-dimensional brainwashing.

The coffee tastes potent but rich in taste. It is also quite warm but not hot enough to burn Rivet's palate. The coffee machine oddly enough is free and requires no charge which has lead to many other in the lobby enjoying the beverages available while they wait. While there are not overtly many colorful individuals there are several persons of equine as well as canine make in here, and very few avians.

Amity's own pitter-pattering increases, as does the swaying of her generous rear as the excitement of her playmate only excites the Pet more. This in turn leads to Amity joining in the happy barking, punctuating the barks and wagging with the odd lick of the fellow latex-coated Pet's muzzle.

Amity's friend respond by licking Amity's face truly and well slobbery before nuzzling Amity with several happy woofs to crown the occasion while matching her in tail-wagging. This naturally involves also all four squeaky paws trampling the dark carpet under said paws like it owed them bits.

Benevolence stares in awe before trying booping the orb again.

The orb responds by forming a tiny forehoof to boop the little nymph queen on the nose, much to N'm giggling glee.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The coffee machine oddly enough is free and requires no charge which has lead to many other in the lobby enjoying the beverages available while they wait. While there are not overtly many colorful individuals there are several persons of equine as well as canine make in here, and very few avians.

Rivet finds a comfortable place to longue, enjoying the atmosphere of the place. He will sip his drink quietly, not bothering anyone unless they see fit to approach him. Seeing as he has nothing better to do while Sharp Cue made his phone calls, Rivet indulges in some unobtrusive people watching. After a few minutes, he will return to hear the results of Sharp Cue's administrative labor.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
After a few minutes, he will return to hear the results of Sharp Cue's administrative labor.

Sharp Cue is in the office and apparently just finishes his latest call as Rivet can overhear Sharp Cue saying his goodvyes to whoever is on the other end. The effeminate pony is happy to see Rivet on the doorway and waves widely. "Rivet! Good news and bad news, but mostly good!" the equine cheers audibly. "Come on in, have a seat and we'll cover the main points!"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rivet nervously sits down across from the effeminate pony. By Sharp Cue's tone, things were probably okay, but bad news was... Well, bad news.

"Well so long as there's more good than bad." He jokes half-heartedly. "What's the news?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well so long as there's more good than bad." He jokes half-heartedly. "What's the news?"

"We got you a spot in the Institute of Applied Health Sciences!" Sharp Cue cheers and even throws a little confetti in the air before continuing with a very slight blush: "And yes, it's likely the name gets fuddled a thousand times; it is due to the language that the Empress' origin hive utilized. She did try to incorporate a translation but... Well, languages are a bit difficult and that is the best I know. And while I could not get you the best of the best, I did secure you a good spot with one of the researches." 

Again Sharp Cue pauses, this time rolling his forehooves a little on the table while looking anywhere except at Rivet while his ears splay onto the sides. "And there was some trouble at the licensing, something about budget and invoices." Leaning in the effeminate equine whispers: "Word to wise, avoid anything to do with local street magicians and you'll be fine. They had to revise city budget after one disastrous show almost burnt down Ponyville General's lobby."

Then Sharp Cue claps his hooves together and manages to look Rivet in the eyes. "On far better news you got a bright new spot learning directly with a fresh professor of applied chemistry: Green Leaf is her name and she will be teaching you as you two work. Sound good? You get paid the average sum a student usually gets so you should have no trouble making do, and if you learn quickly you might make extra bits with whatever you two make on the job."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity's friend respond by licking Amity's face truly and well slobbery before nuzzling Amity with several happy woofs to crown the occasion while matching her in tail-wagging. This naturally involves also all four squeaky paws trampling the dark carpet under said paws like it owed them bits.

The sensation of having the larger Pet licking her face and nuzzling her causes the Pet Princess to wiggle and pitter-patter in place to a truly silly degree of excitement. Amity in turn nuzzles into her new friend with great affection in thanks for all the licks she has now received.

The orb responds by forming a tiny forehoof to boop the little nymph queen on the nose, much to N'm giggling glee.

Benevolence is completed floored by this oddness, morbid curiosity taking the lead in the queen's mind in regards to this extremely strange orb. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Then Sharp Cue claps his hooves together and manages to look Rivet in the eyes. "On far better news you got a bright new spot learning directly with a fresh professor of applied chemistry: Green Leaf is her name and she will be teaching you as you two work. Sound good? You get paid the average sum a student usually gets so you should have no trouble making do, and if you learn quickly you might make extra bits with whatever you two make on the job."

Rivet is practically beaming when he hears the news. The modest financial situation wasn't all that worrying to him- he was broke in the first place, after all. After wandering in this strange new world, it was good to cling to something familiar. It didn't matter if he had no memory of who he was or where he came from, because now he had a fresh start.

He leans across the table and places his hooves on top of Sharp Cue's in a friendly manner that is a little uncharacteristic for the introverted pony. "Thank you Sharp Cue, this wouldn't have happened without your advocating for me. I won't forget this, thank you!"

Rivet immediately fetches his bag, then pauses, drops it, and then picks it up again. "Should I head over to Green Leaf's lab now? Oh, but it's probably a bit too forward for me to go tearing over there after you just persuaded her to take me on... Or maybe it would be rude if I didn't go. Is there some sort of dress code? Maybe I should get a tie, just in case... Where would I get a tie? What's a tie!?"

Realizing he's on the verge of hyperventilating, Rivet calms down and sheepishly looks at Sharp Cue, hoping the well-put-together pony wouldn't think his little manic episode too strange.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The sensation of having the larger Pet licking her face and nuzzling her causes the Pet Princess to wiggle and pitter-patter in place to a truly silly degree of excitement. Amity in turn nuzzles into her new friend with great affection in thanks for all the licks she has now received.

A moment later Amity is on the floor with her new friend trying to lick her face silly with slobber while said friend it bapping at Amity' underbelly in a play-wrestle of some very silly kind.

Benevolence is completed floored by this oddness, morbid curiosity taking the lead in the queen's mind in regards to this extremely strange orb. 

A boop occurs. The now-glowing sphere has formed a small hoof to boop the nymph queen with, much to N'm's increasing giggles.

Realizing he's on the verge of hyperventilating, Rivet calms down and sheepishly looks at Sharp Cue, hoping the well-put-together pony wouldn't think his little manic episode too strange.

"Rivet~" Sharp Cue calls softly, without losing his smile. "It's alright. Take a deep breath. I know this is all very exciting. If you need you can take a break, this opportunity is not going anywhere."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A moment later Amity is on the floor with her new friend trying to lick her face silly with slobber while said friend it bapping at Amity' underbelly in a play-wrestle of some very silly kind.

Amity feels her little Pet heart racing at being bowled over and licked silly like this, her tail wagging with such frequency one would think she could propel herself across the room with it. Not wanting this wonderful moment to end the Pet baps back at her bigger friend and expressing her happiness and desire to keep playing with many happy barks. 

A boop occurs. The now-glowing sphere has formed a small hoof to boop the nymph queen with, much to N'm's increasing giggles.

Benevolence is still awed by the booping of her nose by the orb, the Queen slowly and tentatively boops the booping limb back to see how it reacts now to this. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015

Happy from Amity's reaction the larger friend continues relentlessly not only licking all over Amity's face but now there are several happy Woof! vocalizations to be heard even among the constant squeaking the play between two latex puppies causes, atop which their thundering paws going every which way leads to said larger friend also falling accidentally but happily on her friend, but always springs up happy and squeaky.

Benevolence is still awed by the booping of her nose by the orb, the Queen slowly and tentatively boops the booping limb back to see how it reacts now to this. 

There is a melody of seas that faintly resembles a happy squeak that a nymph might make when they are happy, which is followed up by another boop on the nymph queen's nose but then that strange milk-hoof reaches out to just touch their forehooves together.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Happy from Amity's reaction the larger friend continues relentlessly not only licking all over Amity's face but now there are several happy Woof! vocalizations to be heard even among the constant squeaking the play between two latex puppies causes, atop which their thundering paws going every which way leads to said larger friend also falling accidentally but happily on her friend, but always springs up happy and squeaky.

Amity's excitement only increases as her larger playmate falls all over her in the midst of licking and squeaking, and Amity in turn does all she can to play back in return to keep her new friend excited and happy like a good Pet would when introduced to a fellow Pet to play with.  And Amity herself is having a very good time barking, licking, bapping, and wagging herself silly under the larger Pet.

There is a melody of seas that faintly resembles a happy squeak that a nymph might make when they are happy, which is followed up by another boop on the nymph queen's nose but then that strange milk-hoof reaches out to just touch their forehooves together.

Benevolence prods at the new hoof after she recovers from the boop, her ears twitching and head tilting as she contemplates the squeaking, booping, orb much like a kitten trying to understand a new toy.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Rivet~" Sharp Cue calls softly, without losing his smile. "It's alright. Take a deep breath. I know this is all very exciting. If you need you can take a break, this opportunity is not going anywhere."

"Right." Rivet slowly exhales, trying to calm his nerves. "No need to rush things... Would it be alright if you told Professor Green Leaf that I will meet her tomorrow? I'd like to get a feel for Ponyville and figure out where I'll be staying from now on."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Right." Rivet slowly exhales, trying to calm his nerves. "No need to rush things... Would it be alright if you told Professor Green Leaf that I will meet her tomorrow? I'd like to get a feel for Ponyville and figure out where I'll be staying from now on."

"I can arrange for that certainly. Would you like to go look for rooming? I understand the outskirts of the city have excellent rates on their rooms," Sharp Cue offers with his smile back to its place. "I can call the professor right away and she can send her aide to pick you up tomorrow from your home. And before you ask: here in The Empire Of Nostrada, The Empress has enchanted our paperwork to fill itself with the aid of thousand of Diviners who work day and night to ensure information finds its way and citizens can rest easy knowing their papers are handled by the best." 

Sharp Cue adds a coy wink to his final statement to Rivet before folding his forehooves on the desk. "Feel free to look around the town and see the sight: just remember that you are officially a Student in the Institute of Applied Health Sciences. That should be enough for any renter but if not tell them to come see me in person. I will be here after Princess Luna raises her moon most likely."

Amity's excitement only increases as her larger playmate falls all over her in the midst of licking and squeaking, and Amity in turn does all she can to play back in return to keep her new friend excited and happy like a good Pet would when introduced to a fellow Pet to play with.  And Amity herself is having a very good time barking, licking, bapping, and wagging herself silly under the larger Pet.

Suddenly Amity's friend has scurried a few steps away and is excitedly tramping the carpet underpaw, panting rapidly and wagging their own big tail almost as fast as Amity. And then they dart in to lick Amity a few more times before again scurrying fast away to spin in place and watch how Amity reacts.

Benevolence prods at the new hoof after she recovers from the boop, her ears twitching and head tilting as she contemplates the squeaking, booping, orb much like a kitten trying to understand a new toy.

The tiny booper-hoof holds onto the little nymph queen's hoof and another reaches to boop said queen with a happy and bright *Beep* sound echoing from the orb,

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Feel free to look around the town and see the sight: just remember that you are officially a Student in the Institute of Applied Health Sciences. That should be enough for any renter but if not tell them to come see me in person. I will be here after Princess Luna raises her moon most likely."

Rivet gives a broad smile. "I'll do that then. Give the professor my regards and that I look forward to meeting her... And thank you again for everything."

With the goodbyes taken care of, Rivet will exit the town hall and venture to the outskirts of town to seek lodging. Once in the neighborhoods Sharp cue described, he will ask around to find local landlords that may have an apartment to suit his needs.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Suddenly Amity's friend has scurried a few steps away and is excitedly tramping the carpet underpaw, panting rapidly and wagging their own big tail almost as fast as Amity. And then they dart in to lick Amity a few more times before again scurrying fast away to spin in place and watch how Amity reacts.

Amity hops up onto her paws, crouching down in the front with her waggly flanks and tail in the air as she barks out happily and swats the ground with her front paws.

The tiny booper-hoof holds onto the little nymph queen's hoof and another reaches to boop said queen with a happy and bright *Beep* sound echoing from the orb,

Benevolence attempts to locate where the nose of the Orb would be in order to boop it in return, truly mystified by these events. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
With the goodbyes taken care of, Rivet will exit the town hall and venture to the outskirts of town to seek lodging. Once in the neighborhoods Sharp cue described, he will ask around to find local landlords that may have an apartment to suit his needs.

On first note the city's wide spread makes it easy to lose one's way on the many dirt roads of Ponyville. On a second note there is a strange connection between earth pony population and the closeness to the center of the city. On the outskirts there are the least earth ponies and more of everything, from equines to nonequines including variant species. 

On the other hoof there do also appear to be a great amount of businesses including a few sign posts that indicate either beds or the z-letter of heavy sleep: exploring into one such locale reveals a very simplistic hall in which thirty bunk-beds are splayed in neat rows with three beds in a stack and not a single person in sight who looks well-off. The location of the building is also on the fringes close to the river.

Amity hops up onto her paws, crouching down in the front with her waggly flanks and tail in the air as she barks out happily and swats the ground with her front paws.

Amity's friend rushes over and licks Amity's face all over again before scampering playfully away and looks back to see what Amity does.

Benevolence attempts to locate where the nose of the Orb would be in order to boop it in return, truly mystified by these events. 

The orb shines brightly at being booped - and then suddenly N'm is swimming in the air in front of her sister and boops the nymph queen with both forehooves.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity's friend rushes over and licks Amity's face all over again before scampering playfully away and looks back to see what Amity does.

Amity thus rushes forward and licks the other Pet's face twice as much brefore retaking her own poisition as if its a turn-based RPG.

The orb shines brightly at being booped - and then suddenly N'm is swimming in the air in front of her sister and boops the nymph queen with both forehooves.

Benevolence boops all she can in sight, using all four hooves and she hovers on her buzzing wings doing a slow backflip to facilitate using all her limbs. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
On the other hoof there do also appear to be a great amount of businesses including a few sign posts that indicate either beds or the z-letter of heavy sleep: exploring into one such locale reveals a very simplistic hall in which thirty bunk-beds are splayed in neat rows with three beds in a stack and not a single person in sight who looks well-off. The location of the building is also on the fringes close to the river.

Rivet wanders about for a moment, taking in the place. It was modest and not all that private, but hopefully that would translate into a cheaper price. It wasn't like he had any possession to protect and just looking at the beds makes Rivet's eyelids start to droop. It had been a tiring day.

He attempts to locate the owner to inquire about purchasing a bed, quietly asking anyone who isn't already asleep.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity thus rushes forward and licks the other Pet's face twice as much brefore retaking her own poisition as if its a turn-based RPG.

Amity's silly action brings a fit of happy panting from her friend who crouches her front down, hoists up a happily wagging tail and woofs at the other latex puppy.

Benevolence boops all she can in sight, using all four hooves and she hovers on her buzzing wings doing a slow backflip to facilitate using all her limbs. 

N'm giggles loud enough that it rings across the stars around them, finding her sister's silly antics incredibly silly but still very funny.

He attempts to locate the owner to inquire about purchasing a bed, quietly asking anyone who isn't already asleep.

A short search later Rivet indeed finds the owner, who is best summed up as a walking dog covered in angry scars and dressed in torn armor - which Rivet's knowledge identifies as both ell-made and repaired too many times to be savable. The hound is scrawny, shifty and looks at Rivet unkindly in the cramped office Rivet meets the hound in.

"Yeh? Wha' ya wan?" the hound growls in a throaty snarl.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity's silly action brings a fit of happy panting from her friend who crouches her front down, hoists up a happily wagging tail and woofs at the other latex puppy.

Amity runs up to lick her friend once more, but this time after licking the fellow Pet she rolls over on her back and baps the bigger pup's chest and chin with her paws.

N'm giggles loud enough that it rings across the stars around them, finding her sister's silly antics incredibly silly but still very funny.

Benevolence does another booping backflip as her mind continues to try to process all that has happened so far.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A short search later Rivet indeed finds the owner, who is best summed up as a walking dog covered in angry scars and dressed in torn armor - which Rivet's knowledge identifies as both ell-made and repaired too many times to be savable. The hound is scrawny, shifty and looks at Rivet unkindly in the cramped office Rivet meets the hound in.

"Yeh? Wha' ya wan?" the hound growls in a throaty snarl.

Rivet has to force himself not to stumble back. Everyone in Ponyville had been so accommodating up till this point, that the canine's rough questioning startles him. He gets a sinking feeling that this interview likely wasn't going to go well... Still, he wasn't keen on sleeping under the stars.

Putting on what he hopes is a friendly smile, Rivet says, "Hello there, I was hoping to rent a bed. I erm, recently enrolled as a student in the Institute of Applied Health Sciences."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity runs up to lick her friend once more, but this time after licking the fellow Pet she rolls over on her back and baps the bigger pup's chest and chin with her paws.

Amity's big friend happily leans down to nuzzle Amily's exposed underside all over while wagging their big floofy tail to the rapid-panting Amity's friend shakes to.

Benevolence does another booping backflip as her mind continues to try to process all that has happened so far.

For no reason at all, this time the nymph queen's buzzing of her wings carries her high into the loop throwing her off entirely from her projected arc of motion which brings the sleeper into even heavier giggles, to such degree N'm loses her hold of her own orb.

Putting on what he hopes is a friendly smile, Rivet says, "Hello there, I was hoping to rent a bed. I erm, recently enrolled as a student in the Institute of Applied Health Sciences."

The canine's muzzle opens to a grin; it is a grin of broken lips and filed fangs that have too many edges and sharp points...and too many red flakes in them.

"Deal, R'vt. M'k no trbl 'n ye stay. We  got wat'r 'n 'lc'tr'cty," the canine snarls but with less force in the words. "Krunz's Kennel's th' place. F'nd a b'nk 'n it's yers. Th'r's a l'ckr, on's yers."