Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Milk would be lovely." Benevolence informs cordially, sitting at the table twiddling her hooves somewhat awkwardly. 

Chroma nods to Queen Benevolence and uses her magic to fill a little can with her own milk. She lifts the can up and pours a bit of it into the queen's tea.

"So, you're the mother of all the big changeling queens, right? I'm just asking since I'm wondering who your parents were then. I never heard of any changelings who predate you."

The elemental mare then takes a sip of her own honeyed tea and sighs, enjoying how warm it is.

"Well, I guess I'masking where changelings even came from. It seems like they just appeared one day, as it stands now."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Chroma nods to Queen Benevolence and uses her magic to fill a little can with her own milk. She lifts the can up and pours a bit of it into the queen's tea.

"So, you're the mother of all the big changeling queens, right? I'm just asking since I'm wondering who your parents were then. I never heard of any changelings who predate you."

The elemental mare then takes a sip of her own honeyed tea and sighs, enjoying how warm it is.

"Well, I guess I'masking where changelings even came from. It seems like they just appeared one day, as it stands now."

"Benevolence's mother was Lilith, the youngest of the second generation of Archangels, whilst her mother was the first Pony. Benevolence is the First  Changeling. None predate her. Lilith, or rather Lilith's Vessel, was the first to be corrupted into a Demon. So Changelings by nature contain within them Celestial, mortal, and Demonic natures." Benevolence states with careful deliberation as she recalls her childhood before sipping her own tea. Upon tasting it her glum demeanor perks considerably back to the cheerful one present before she began to explain her lineage. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Ah, so you're the origin of them all..." Chroma remarks, quite impressed as she considers that the tiny changeling queen must be pretty ancient, "Well, I suppose that means you know quite a lot about the world... Did you ever get into elemental magic? I'm just asking since I'm planning on establishing an academy of elemental magic surrounding the Elemental Spire in the Nexus and I just had the idea that it could be interesting to have guest lecturers from time to time who give a bit of a different perspective."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Ah, so you're the origin of them all..." Chroma remarks, quite impressed as she considers that the tiny changeling queen must be pretty ancient, "Well, I suppose that means you know quite a lot about the world... Did you ever get into elemental magic? I'm just asking since I'm planning on establishing an academy of elemental magic surrounding the Elemental Spire in the Nexus and I just had the idea that it could be interesting to have guest lecturers from time to time who give a bit of a different perspective."

"Lilith could use all varieties of Magic, and as her favored child- in that Benevolence was chosen from all her siblings to be the main instrument of her tyranny, Benevolence imagines she has an affinity for all types as well..." The tiny Queen states calmly before letting out a long sigh. "However, due directly to Benevolence's mother being who she was, and Benevolence first joining in Lilith's madness before rising to imprison her... Benevolence shut herself away for quite some time and has become quite naive and sheltered from the world." The yellow Queen sips her tea somberly moment before consciously improving her own mood. "No need to dwell on such memories though! When Benevolence was... actively pursuing Magical ability, for... reasons... She became quite adept at Earth, Light, and Chaos Magic. Her Light being more of a Cosmic/Physics type like young Amity meaning Benevolence may have been the first to use that variety of 'Metal' Magic that said Princess is so proud of now. Though Benevolence's variety being a Light-Earth fusion instead of Darkness and Earth as the Admiral uses." With a tap of her hoof Benevolence gilds her teacup. "Benevolence mostly uses Chaos for creating sweets." Holding up her other hoof she creats a small fountain of gumdrops. 

ZinkShecoat

The lady nickers just a little before snuggling 'her' form into that of 'her' husband letting 'her' cool body enjoy the heat coming from the far burlier hound. 'That sound delightful...' whispers 'she' in return.

Knife kisses her wife's ears and gives the soft belly that bore her pups a gently caress. "You mean a lot to me, Loaranna. I don't think I tell you that enough." She whispers into the mare's ear, paw continuing the gentle petting. "I mean we show it enough, but sometimes it's nice just to hear it." 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife kisses her wife's ears and gives the soft belly that bore her pups a gently caress. "You mean a lot to me, Loaranna. I don't think I tell you that enough." She whispers into the mare's ear, paw continuing the gentle petting. "I mean we show it enough, but sometimes it's nice just to hear it." 

Loaranna's ears twitch along with 'her' tail and mane while 'her' body wriggles sensuously against Knife as the lady 'herself' cranes her neck just enough to give Knife a gentle look full of love glanced from underneath a lazily lowered eyelid. 'I never tire of hearing that,'' the lady murmurs to 'her' husband in return as 'her' petite forehooves close over those muscular green paws. 'Each time is like the first morning of Spring.'  Far under the soft white fur the small heart inside the öady's chest beats a little stronger, letting Knife feel it thudding against his palm.

With a tap of her hoof Benevolence gilds her teacup. "Benevolence mostly uses Chaos for creating sweets." Holding up her other hoof she creats a small fountain of gumdrops. 

From places and dimensions unseen the eldritch one of the amassed queens reaches to set a little cookie plate between the two, containing several little cookies but also a free space for the gumdrops to be placed. It is soon followed by a little ming vase in which some wild flowers have been placed.

It is that implication that most has the little Princess' pulse racing and blood heating the most. 

Segment spots that the staff are about to leave and orders them mentally to halt. Then, very slowly, she turns, craning her neck just a little to look at Amity directly while the eyeslits visible on her head narrow in amusement at her pet's condition, her smile growing wider as it smirks directly at the now-trapped unicorn.

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna's ears twitch along with 'her' tail and mane while 'her' body wriggles sensuously against Knife as the lady 'herself' cranes her neck just enough to give Knife a gentle look full of love glanced from underneath a lazily lowered eyelid. 'I never tire of hearing that,'' the lady murmurs to 'her' husband in return as 'her' petite forehooves close over those muscular green paws. 'Each time is like the first morning of Spring.'  Far under the soft white fur the small heart inside the öady's chest beats a little stronger, letting Knife feel it thudding against his palm.

The hound growls faintly, playfully nipping at the mare's ear. "My darling beloved, with fur as beautiful as the moon in it's fullest form. How you make me feel like life has little to no worries, and make me wish I could just stop time in this very moment." Knife smiles, pulling the maid head dress off and straddling over top Loaranna. "I think words alone don't do much justice though... But however will I be able to show my loving mate how I truly care?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The hound growls faintly, playfully nipping at the mare's ear. "My darling beloved, with fur as beautiful as the moon in it's fullest form. How you make me feel like life has little to no worries, and make me wish I could just stop time in this very moment." Knife smiles, pulling the maid head dress off and straddling over top Loaranna. "I think words alone don't do much justice though... But however will I be able to show my loving mate how I truly care?"

The lady titters audibly and for all the wriggling that 'she' musters no real effort is made to deny, evade or even misdirect all this wonderful attention from 'her' and 'she' even presses back while flicking 'her' ears slowly, clearly enjoying herself.'

ZinkShecoat

The lady titters audibly and for all the wriggling that 'she' musters no real effort is made to deny, evade or even misdirect all this wonderful attention from 'her' and 'she' even presses back while flicking 'her' ears slowly, clearly enjoying herself.'

The captain growls low, brushing herself down onto her lovely lady. "Now look at this, my lovely evening star right where I want her to be~"  She caresses Loaranna's flanks and makes sure to tease the soft white neck with her lips, grinding her warm girth against the lovely feeling lingerie her wife is so graciously wearing. The hound shudders and growls more as the feeling of her shaft grinding into the silky garments, she huffs a little and licks her wife's neck.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
From places and dimensions unseen the eldritch one of the amassed queens reaches to set a little cookie plate between the two, containing several little cookies but also a free space for the gumdrops to be placed. It is soon followed by a little ming vase in which some wild flowers have been placed.
Benevolence giggles, and drops her gumdrops onto the platter presented to her. 

Segment spots that the staff are about to leave and orders them mentally to halt. Then, very slowly, she turns, craning her neck just a little to look at Amity directly while the eyeslits visible on her head narrow in amusement at her pet's condition, her smile growing wider as it smirks directly at the now-trapped unicorn.

Amity blushes deeper, psychologically retreating from the gaze as she is unable to physically due to her Owner holding her so perfectly secure to keep the Princess Pet from moving even the slightest bit. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Lilith could use all varieties of Magic, and as her favored child- in that Benevolence was chosen from all her siblings to be the main instrument of her tyranny, Benevolence imagines she has an affinity for all types as well..." The tiny Queen states calmly before letting out a long sigh. "However, due directly to Benevolence's mother being who she was, and Benevolence first joining in Lilith's madness before rising to imprison her... Benevolence shut herself away for quite some time and has become quite naive and sheltered from the world." The yellow Queen sips her tea somberly moment before consciously improving her own mood. "No need to dwell on such memories though! When Benevolence was... actively pursuing Magical ability, for... reasons... She became quite adept at Earth, Light, and Chaos Magic. Her Light being more of a Cosmic/Physics type like young Amity meaning Benevolence may have been the first to use that variety of 'Metal' Magic that said Princess is so proud of now. Though Benevolence's variety being a Light-Earth fusion instead of Darkness and Earth as the Admiral uses." With a tap of her hoof Benevolence gilds her teacup. "Benevolence mostly uses Chaos for creating sweets." Holding up her other hoof she creats a small fountain of gumdrops. 

"That kind of difference is pretty much what I'm talking about when I say 'a different perspective'." the elemental mistress explains to the yellow queen, taking one of the newly arrived cookies that appeared on the table.

"These cookies are pretty good. Probably need to thank someone for them later." she remarks but then gets back on topic, "If you ever feel like teaching your magic at the elemental academy, do tell me. My personal magic is mostly a very pure form of elemental magic and the same undoubtedly goes for the elementals, who may also teach there, so a bit of a different take may be favourable."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"That kind of difference is pretty much what I'm talking about when I say 'a different perspective'." the elemental mistress explains to the yellow queen, taking one of the newly arrived cookies that appeared on the table.

"These cookies are pretty good. Probably need to thank someone for them later." she remarks but then gets back on topic, "If you ever feel like teaching your magic at the elemental academy, do tell me. My personal magic is mostly a very pure form of elemental magic and the same undoubtedly goes for the elementals, who may also teach there, so a bit of a different take may be favourable."

"Benevolence would love to!" The small Queen beams. "Benevolence has spent far too long sulking by herself, she would be honored to share what she knows with the world at large."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Sure thing! I will send you a notification once the preparations are made. The academy is still in the process of being established and I need to work on getting teachers and students into it." the elemental mare explains to the queen, "It may be a bit until you can actually teach there, but I promise it'll happen."

The elemental mare looks at the queen and remarks: "You really look quite adorable, drinking your tea and eating cookies. One could actually confuse you for a foal."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Sure thing! I will send you a notification once the preparations are made. The academy is still in the process of being established and I need to work on getting teachers and students into it." the elemental mare explains to the queen, "It may be a bit until you can actually teach there, but I promise it'll happen."

The elemental mare looks at the queen and remarks: "You really look quite adorable, drinking your tea and eating cookies. One could actually confuse you for a foal."

"Benevolence is very glad you appreciate her petite size. She must admit at times she has wondered why she never grew larger but it seems a moot point by now." She quips. "Being the size of a filly has many good times as well, so in the end Benevolence is glad to be as she is."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Hidden Content

When 'she' feels that  familiar warmth that 'her' body has spent so long becoming one with, in all the best of ways as well as variations thereof, Loaranna's thigh's gently enclose around the hound's sheath. 'Her' body may be cool but 'her' feet enclose their quivering lines around the hound's package without input from the lady's brain which is busy glowing with warmth yet also humming faintly to Knife in clear approval. Said fleshy thighs also guide the 'mare's' hips to roll idly towards Knife's just a little until they meet together, letting 'her' panties slide along the warmth captivated between 'her' feet now. 

Segment leans in just a little with an audible crack of her carapace, hissing at Amity as her mind orders the first wave of maids to look at Amity; their eyes take in the presented pet unicorn after which said maids blink their eyes repeatedly in minor disbelief at the manner the white unicorn is splayed in.

ZinkShecoat

Knife growls more, grinding against her wife's gentle feet, those juicy thighs that squeeze just right, and those silky panties that send shivers up her spine. She digs her claws into the squeezable flanks and licks Loaranna's neck, grinding her hips tightly against her mate. "Maybe I should roll over and let you be on top, if you're intent on being footsy~" The hound chuckles and nips at the soft white neck fur of her wife.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Benevolence is very glad you appreciate her petite size. She must admit at times she has wondered why she never grew larger but it seems a moot point by now." She quips. "Being the size of a filly has many good times as well, so in the end Benevolence is glad to be as she is."

"I personally love changing my size and sometimes be tiny and sometimes be huge since it's a lot of fun." the elemental mare snickers, "It's really fun to just snuggle much smaller friends or be snuggled by your friends while you're tiny."

The elemental mare smiles at the little queen and remarks: "It would probably be quite fun to just snuggle you."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"I personally love changing my size and sometimes be tiny and sometimes be huge since it's a lot of fun." the elemental mare snickers, "It's really fun to just snuggle much smaller friends or be snuggled by your friends while you're tiny."

The elemental mare smiles at the little queen and remarks: "It would probably be quite fun to just snuggle you."

"Benevolence has been compared to a teddy bear as well as a purse dog." Benni says with a bit of optimism as she looks up from her tea. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Benevolence has been compared to a teddy bear as well as a purse dog." Benni says with a bit of optimism as she looks up from her tea. 

"In that case, I could just grow myself bigger and snuggle you like a teddy bear." Chroma suggests quite happily, "But first I want to finish this tea and have another cookie."

Just like that, she picks up one of the cookies and takes a bite before also taking a sip from her cup of tea.

"Well, unless of course you don't want to be snuggled that is." the elemental mare adds, respecting Queen Benevolence's decision on ths matter.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"In that case, I could just grow myself bigger and snuggle you like a teddy bear." Chroma suggests quite happily, "But first I want to finish this tea and have another cookie."

Just like that, she picks up one of the cookies and takes a bite before also taking a sip from her cup of tea.

"Well, unless of course you don't want to be snuggled that is." the elemental mare adds, respecting Queen Benevolence's decision on ths matter.

"You are welcome to snuggle Benevolence at your leisure." The small yellow Queen assures. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare then finishes her cup of tea and her cookie before stepping away from the table in order to harmlessly change her size to that of a big mare.

She then heads over to Benevolence and carefully picks her up to set her down in her lap which is softly cushioned by her two large mammaries. Lastly, she gently snuggles the small queen into her soft belly with her hooves.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elemental mare then finishes her cup of tea and her cookie before stepping away from the table in order to harmlessly change her size to that of a big mare.

She then heads over to Benevolence and carefully picks her up to set her down in her lap which is softly cushioned by her two large mammaries. Lastly, she gently snuggles the small queen into her soft belly with her hooves.

Benevolence wiggles slightly to settle in, her massive tail drill trailing down past her and onto the twin mammaries as her twin-drill mane bounces along with her every movement. Soon enough the yellow Queen has snuggled into her satisfaction and relaxes in the much larger mare's hold like a plushie.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, I hope the little queen enjoys her new throne. It even comes with two milk taps." Chroma snickers, enjoying to gently snuggle the tiny queen in her lap, "I sure do enjoy the snuggling. Maybe I should go and cuddle Kimi lik this as well... or maybe have her cuddle me?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, I hope the little queen enjoys her new throne. It even comes with two milk taps." Chroma snickers, enjoying to gently snuggle the tiny queen in her lap, "I sure do enjoy the snuggling. Maybe I should go and cuddle Kimi lik this as well... or maybe have her cuddle me?"

"The more cuddles the merrier. More love as well." Benevolence sedately relays, already beginning to marinate in the pleasant emotions around her.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare then goes ahead and uses her magic to brush through Queen Benevolence's hair drills toget them into perfect drill-shape.

"So, what does a queen like yourself keep herself busy with? Wellness, cuddles and treats?" Chroma jokingly suggests.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elemental mare then goes ahead and uses her magic to brush through Queen Benevolence's hair drills toget them into perfect drill-shape.

"So, what does a queen like yourself keep herself busy with? Wellness, cuddles and treats?" Chroma jokingly suggests.

"Benevolence has quite a lot of territory to watch over, with many members of her Hive not to mention her millions of cousins whom she must also keep safe as well as managed. And being as Benevolence has used those fellow descendants of Lilith to reproduce her Hive has a vast variety of shapes and sizes Benevolence must deal with. One would be baffled by the number of places and ways a growing Honey-Goo Changeling can get stuck in..." Benni explains in complete seriousness. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Honey-goo changelings? I did guess that you have your hive to watch over, but I wouldn't have guessed that changelings like that exist." the elemental mistress remarks impressedly, "Are they made of honey and simply get stuck on things as if they are glued to it? That seems highly inconvenient and possibly even dangerous."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Honey-goo changelings? I did guess that you have your hive to watch over, but I wouldn't have guessed that changelings like that exist." the elemental mistress remarks impressedly, "Are they made of honey and simply get stuck on things as if they are glued to it? That seems highly inconvenient and possibly even dangerous."

"If Benevolence breeds with a Goo-Mare it is highly likely the offspring will also be gelatinous. Being as Ultima Changelings are yellow it only makes sense to refer to such Changelings as being Honey-Goos. And indeed, they do often have trouble turning on and off the adhesive nature of their bodies quite often, either sticking to everything they touch or slipping and sliding in a world of near zero friction. However their bodies are also quite pliable so think of the classic 'foal gets their head stuck in the banister' but these are younglings with no solid aspect to their bodies so they can get wedged in nearly anything and unless they can calm themselves and decrease their viscosity their surface tension means they end up half on either side of a door whimpering for help." The yellow Queen elaborates. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"On one hoof I empathize with these honey changelings, but I can't help but find it adorably funny as well." Chroma snickers, imagining one of them stuck to a wall it crashed into, "Little ones can be so adorable when they get into silly situations like that and completely forget that they could easily get out if they just  remembered how in their panic."

The elemental mare then uses her flaming mane to comfortably wrap around the yellow queen, warming her in the process.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"On one hoof I empathize with these honey changelings, but I can't help but find it adorably funny as well." Chroma snickers, imagining one of them stuck to a wall it crashed into, "Little ones can be so adorable when they get into silly situations like that and completely forget that they could easily get out if they just  remembered how in their panic."

The elemental mare then uses her flaming mane to comfortably wrap around the yellow queen, warming her in the process.

"Indeed, it seems to be the case with all the different varieties. Amoozon bred Changelings towering over their siblings as well as accidentally breaking things with their increased muscle mass,  Lapin-Changelings having powerful urges for vegetables, Catmare-Changelings and catnip. Its all very amusing." The toasty Queen happily reports to her snuggly companion.