Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Of course you can hold them, love, but please make sure not to wake them up. They really need their sleep right now." Chroma tells the much larger queen whose muzzle she's sitting on, "But if you don't feel confident in holding them without waking them, you can wait until they wake up again, even though I must say that some of them may not be able to be hugged too easily as long as they have energy left in their little bodies."

Chroma then proceeds to cuddle with Diluculum's nose which the elemental mare finds especially cute.

<cut to Diluculum>
"On second thought, it be best to leave the little ones to sleep."  "I have seen how grouchy nymphs can get when they don't get their sleep."
The pink queen commented.  She didn't really feel all that comfortable holding the foals with a chance of waking them up. 

After her pink queen made her comment, she lowered her head to where the elemental mistress has a better angle to cuddle and sit on her muzzle.  The pink queen then asked her elemental lover through her giggles,
"Let's talk about you love."  "Have any plans or tasks you need to do once we go back home?"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, not too sure... I received a call for bounty hunting duty before everything collapsed, but I have no idea if that is still something I need to take care of... or when it can be taken care of at all if it is." she wonders in thought about her beloved changeling's question.

"Yeah, the foals can also get quite grumpy if they don't get their sleep. It just happened before we came here with Dianthe who threw quite a tantrum from waking up." she explains to the pink queen, "But if it makes you feel better, you could hold another little pony in your hooves anytime."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, not too sure... I received a call for bounty hunting duty before everything collapsed, but I have no idea if that is still something I need to take care of... or when it can be taken care of at all if it is." she wonders in thought about her beloved changeling's question.

"Yeah, the foals can also get quite grumpy if they don't get their sleep. It just happened before we came here with Dianthe who threw quite a tantrum from waking up." she explains to the pink queen, "But if it makes you feel better, you could hold another little pony in your hooves anytime."

<cut to Diluculum>
"I am glad too~."
The pink queen grinned to the elemental mare, her hoof gently tightening around the smaller mare for an embrace.  She kept her muzzle close to where the elemental mare's hoofs were, so Chroma can continued nuzzling the queen's queenly muzzle. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma snuggles her beloved pink queen's muzzle and gives her an affectionate kiss, telling her that she really likes being cuddled by such a nice queen.

She also practically oozes with love and warmth that spread around the queen's hooves and muzzle, the love looking quite tasty and ready to be eaten.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma snuggles her beloved pink queen's muzzle and gives her an affectionate kiss, telling her that she really likes being cuddled by such a nice queen.

She also practically oozes with love and warmth that spread around the queen's hooves and muzzle, the love looking quite tasty and ready to be eaten.

<cut to Diluculum>
The pink queen's mouth began to salivate the very moment she sensed the nutritious love the elemental mare was oozing for her to gorge on.  It takes everything within the pink queen's power to not stain Chroma's fur with her saliva. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'If you're hungry just take a bite. I've got enough love for you to make you rounder than Crystal.' Chroma whispers mentally to Queen Diluculum, 'So long I can cuddle you like this it won't run out.'

She also makes herself waterproof and tells the pink queen in a slightly mocking way: 'You can also drool if you want to.I'm waterproof.'

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
'If you're hungry just take a bite. I've got enough love for you to make you rounder than Crystal.' Chroma whispers mentally to Queen Diluculum, 'So long I can cuddle you like this it won't run out.'

She also makes herself waterproof and tells the pink queen in a slightly mocking way: 'You can also drool if you want to.I'm waterproof.'

<cut to Theta and Diluculum>"Chroma dear?"  "Can you tone down the love a little bit?"  "You are making me hungry."Another voice playfully chimed in to get the elemental mare's attention.  The owner of the voice belonged to a queen who shared a similar coloration with the much larger pink queen, but this specific queen's colors had a more purple-like undertone mixed in with the pink.

Compared to the rest of the queens relaxing, she looked malnourished.  She was far slimmer than to rest of the queens, (it could be debated that she looked malnourished) but her colors were still vibrant as a show she was healthy (for the most part).  To the untrained eye, seeing this queen was still jarring.  She form has looked like it has waned over a long period of time, yet she has the perfect example of an hourglass figure countless mortals have tried to replicate. 

As the pink queen began feasting upon the love her elemental lover has produced for her, the darker tinted pink queen placed a bookmark in the book she was reading.  She gave Chroma a quick smile before she finally closed the book.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh, I'm sorry Theta. That was inconsiderate of me." Chroma apologizes to the queen, "But if you'd like, you could take a few bites as well. I really wouldn't mind."

The elemental mare keeps snuggling Queen Diluculum's muzzle and the concludes: "If you reall do not wish to feed on love, I'll tone it down to not look so tasty. Do you generally not feed on love then? I mean, you don't really hurt anyone if you don't suck them dry, do you?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh, I'm sorry Theta. That was inconsiderate of me." Chroma apologizes to the queen, "But if you'd like, you could take a few bites as well. I really wouldn't mind."

The elemental mare keeps snuggling Queen Diluculum's muzzle and the concludes: "If you reall do not wish to feed on love, I'll tone it down to not look so tasty. Do you generally not feed on love then? I mean, you don't really hurt anyone if you don't suck them dry, do you?"

<cut to Theta>
"I do still feed on love."  "All changeling do."  "It has just been a long time since I have fed on a different source other than my lovers, and those I have never ended well."
The fuchsia queen admitted to the elemental mare.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, what goes wrong in those cases in which it doesn't end well?" Chroma asks the fuchsia queen, wondering what the problem is "Do you get carried away and accidentally eat more than is good for the one you feed of? Feeding on the ones who love you is obviously the easiest since their love comes out in your presence. I may not be your lover, but I love you as a mother."

The elemental mare gives Theta a smile, which may be as tiny as she is herself, but is very much genuine regardless.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, what goes wrong in those cases in which it doesn't end well?" Chroma asks the fuchsia queen, wondering what the problem is "Do you get carried away and accidentally eat more than is good for the one you feed of? Feeding on the ones who love you is obviously the easiest since their love comes out in your presence. I may not be your lover, but I love you as a mother."

The elemental mare gives Theta a smile, which may be as tiny as she is herself, but is very much genuine regardless.

<cut to Theta>
"To sum it up, I had to learn to either eat all I can or starve to death." 

The fuchsia queen continued her explanation after she cleared her throat,
"Due to the sugary lies of a certain someone, I had to gorge on any kind of love I found because I never knew when my next meal would be."  "This meant that any creature I found was, more or less, sentenced to becoming an emotionless husk."   

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"That doesn't sound very nice." Chroma agrees, stopping her love from flowing out, directing it right into her beloved Queen's mouth, "Does this mean that feeding on love in itself will make you want to eat all the love you can get? Maybe we could try finding a solution that could give you a steady supply of love so you can treat them as snacks rather than an all you can eat buffet."

The elemental mare looks at the queen with concern for her, hoping not to hit any nerves while she asks her questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to Theta>"As of recently, I have been able to have a stable flow of love to feed on."  "All thanks to a certain someone."
Theta smiled gently to Queen Dira.  Theta's smile quickly fade as she resumed talking about her feeding habits.  

"However, once you compare how recently I am talking about to how long I have lived as a whole, I haven't made the progress I want to."  "I still find myself gorging on love when I don't have to."
The fuchsia queen elaborated to the elemental mare.  She didn't want to admit, but Theta is aware what she is does isn't very healthy.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Old habits don't die easily..." Chroma notes on Theta's statement.

'Just a moment, love.' she told Queen Diluculum, 'As much as I love cuddling with you, I think I at least have to try helping your mom with her problem since it seems to actually bother her and may cause her to hurt someone she doesn't want to hurt.'

The tiny mare then stops her love from flowing and gives her beloved queen an equally tiny kiss on her nose before jumping down to the ground to head over to Theta.

When she arrives there, she snuggles into the larger hooves, looking up at her with the eyes of a begging kitten and suggests: "Maybe you could picture them as helpless? It could help you work against your desire to feed if you picture a little helpless creature that is at your mercy and requires your protection. If not just your own desire to not hurt something as obviously helpless as that, maybe your motherly instincts will also kick in."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
'A moment please, I wish to clear something with our entire circle,' whispers the voice of the eldritch queen, her eyes boring onto the nymph-sized elementalist, yet also upon every queen whose senses are rising. 'Changelings feed upon love, yes, but the effects of our feeding is harmful to extreme in most cases save for a few, shall we say, exceptions that were specifically created for such occasions. If you are set upon feeding an entire circle of queens...' *There is a sudden motion as Queen Dira's mane, one of the ethereal wisps of her mane, has reaches across space to boop Chroma's nose. 'Then I most heartily recommend creating a hollow heart scaled so their forehooves can grasp it; fill it with a trickle of love and let it refill at a slow pace so each queen may snack or feast as they each feel driven to. Please understand that a changeling is always hungry, all the time. If one of us feeds then the rest will find their minds highly irritated because of an age-old instinct to secure what resources we are aware of before our rivals do. It is no easier to prevent that for a pony to never breathe.'

Silence falls but Dira takes a moment to nuzzle every queen in attendance as well as the one king present. 'However, I do not think we need to worry about possible objections from this circle.'

As Segment's voice deepens, Amity's increases in pitch, her shallow breathes becoming tiny moans as she bleeds love and pleasure rapidly and without any sign of slowing or having any upper limit.

"What was that, Little Amity?" comes the faint growl of the empress, accompanied by a little squeeze all around Amity.. "I could not hear you over you helpless little whines- oh wait, that is your body betraying your mind. Is it not obvious to you already that there is nothing you can do except beg for my mercy, faint though it is, and hope that I will not torment you with this entrapment and show you off as yet another grand token I keep close to my chest like a proper prize?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"What was that, Little Amity?" comes the faint growl of the empress, accompanied by a little squeeze all around Amity.. "I could not hear you over you helpless little whines- oh wait, that is your body betraying your mind. Is it not obvious to you already that there is nothing you can do except beg for my mercy, faint though it is, and hope that I will not torment you with this entrapment and show you off as yet another grand token I keep close to my chest like a proper prize?"

Segment is entirely right, and Amity does her very best to plead, though for what even she does not know. Her mind feels like a TV on auto-seek, flashing between different things multiple times a second and leaving her tongue tied up in infinite knots as the words caught in her throat are lost and without thought by the time they are spoken. Her pleasured, moan-dripping breathing serves to remind her audibly of her situation and makes her flushed body ache for even more attention, her ears perk for even more poisonous words, her skin crave more pressure from her Empress' lips. The deep seated need is what gives Amity even a reflexive chance at putting up some resistance, somewhat out of a primal fear of this great an submission to someone so powerful, but also a self-destructive desire to be pushed and held down even harder if she keeps trying to get up.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'A moment please, I wish to clear something with our entire circle,' whispers the voice of the eldritch queen, her eyes boring onto the nymph-sized elementalist, yet also upon every queen whose senses are rising. 'Changelings feed upon love, yes, but the effects of our feeding is harmful to extreme in most cases save for a few, shall we say, exceptions that were specifically created for such occasions. If you are set upon feeding an entire circle of queens...' *There is a sudden motion as Queen Dira's mane, one of the ethereal wisps of her mane, has reaches across space to boop Chroma's nose. 'Then I most heartily recommend creating a hollow heart scaled so their forehooves can grasp it; fill it with a trickle of love and let it refill at a slow pace so each queen may snack or feast as they each feel driven to. Please understand that a changeling is always hungry, all the time. If one of us feeds then the rest will find their minds highly irritated because of an age-old instinct to secure what resources we are aware of before our rivals do. It is no easier to prevent that for a pony to never breathe.'

Silence falls but Dira takes a moment to nuzzle every queen in attendance as well as the one king present. 'However, I do not think we need to worry about possible objections from this circle.'
 "While I like your idea, even though I'd suggest a slight modification, my plan wasn't really feeding all of the queens here, but helping Theta to get her feeding habits under control, which seems to be something that bothers her." Chroma replies to the massive Queen, "If you have any suggestions that could help her with that, I'm all ears."

She pauses a moment and then notes: "What do you think about shaping that hollow heart into a cup that refills itself with love-imbued milk? Maybe that would taste very good to a changeling's tongue."

As a mental note, only hearable by Dira and Diluculum, she adds: 'Unless they all start turning into kitties like our beloved Kimono has done in the past.'

She then giggles mentally, imagining all the queens suddenly acting like cats.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The deep seated need is what gives Amity even a reflexive chance at putting up some resistance, somewhat out of a primal fear of this great an submission to someone so powerful, but also a self-destructive desire to be pushed and held down even harder if she keeps trying to get up.

Segment is merciless: she presses down upon Amity and growls harshly. And then she sets her fangs clamping upon Amity's sensitive left ear, curling into a full orb in which Amity has neither room nor air even for struggling save for all that chitin relentlessly squishing into as well as around the marshmallow white unicorn body which the empress is all but slavering on, a trickle of her hot breath already creating heated humidity around the ear she is practically biting on. There are no words that the empress would growl or snarl, only a possessive feeling that she forces over into Amity's mind to imprint on her hapless captive that the Empress has just forgotten any shreds of mercy she once had.

She then giggles mentally, imagining all the queens suddenly acting like cats.

A hollow heart the size of the nymph-scaled elementalist hovers to boop Chroma, radiating a tangible feeling of cold, loneliness and a crushing depth of sorrow. If she searches her senses she might sense that a mirror has formed in front of every queen but also in front of the sole king present in the area.

'Fill that with love and keep pouring until you feel tired,' Dira's voice twists into Chroma's mind, a notch colder. 'You do not want to see what a queen's feeding frenzy is like. We are all always hungry. Theta...moreso. In worse scale. Please and please do not ever test it.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma takes a look at the heart shown to her and then remarks: "Okay, will do, but expect a tired tiny mare in need of cuddles afterwards."

After that, she focuses on all the time she spent with her beloved ones to fuel her output of love, a pink stream coming from her that flows into the hollow heart. Her eyes close so she can better relive all of the great moments of love, causing the stream of love to intensify. She didn't want the hungry queens to wait for their dinner too long, lest they fail to resist the urge to snack on her while she's doing this.

After a few minutes, the mare stops, plopping to the ground tiredly, hoping for someone to pick her up and cuddle her.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma takes a look at the heart shown to her and then remarks: "Okay, will do, but expect a tired tiny mare in need of cuddles afterwards."

After that, she focuses on all the time she spent with her beloved ones to fuel her output of love, a pink stream coming from her that flows into the hollow heart. Her eyes close so she can better relive all of the great moments of love, causing the stream of love to intensify. She didn't want the hungry queens to wait for their dinner too long, lest they fail to resist the urge to snack on her while she's doing this.

After a few minutes, the mare stops, plopping to the ground tiredly, hoping for someone to pick her up and cuddle her.

<cut to Queen Fibra>
As the majority of the queens began circling and feasting upon their own mare sized hollow heart, one of the queens pops her head out of the blanket she buried herself in.  She quickly tossed the blanket off of her form, revealing the almost blood like reds the sections of her body were marked with.  Compared to the Fuchsia queen, her curves weren't as impressive.  What this queen lacked in curves, she made up for how she moved.

The red queen continued sniffing at the air, her head briefly twisting to one side to another.  Her movements were far more animated and shameless compared to the previous queens. The red queen casually strolls to where the fuchsia queen was feeding on her own hollow heart.  The crimson queen saw the tired elemental mare and used her fangs to pick up Chroma.  After her eyes scanned her surroundings, she scurried to the safety of her crimson blanket.

"Hello deary."
The crimson queen said to the still tiredly Chroma as the queen's huge hoofs wrapped around her.  The crimson queen's hold was gentle, but firm.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Until the crimson queen talked to her, Chroma barely even noticed that she was being carried, but she quickly appreciates being held.

"Hello... Fibra it is?" Chroma asks tiredly, insinctively nuzzling into the hold of the large queen, "Not feasting on your meal like the others?"

The elemental mare looks very tired, but at the same time it's not the kind of tiredness that would make her fall asleep.

She absently wriggles into the hooves of the queen and feels like resting for hours without moving a hoof any more.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Until the crimson queen talked to her, Chroma barely even noticed that she was being carried, but she quickly appreciates being held.

"Hello... Fibra it is?" Chroma asks tiredly, insinctively nuzzling into the hold of the large queen, "Not feasting on your meal like the others?"

The elemental mare looks very tired, but at the same time it's not the kind of tiredness that would make her fall asleep.

She absently wriggles into the hooves of the queen and feels like resting for hours without moving a hoof any more.

<cut to Fibra>
"I'm still too sleepy to wish to eat yet."  "Love doesn't taste good when you just woke up."
The crimson queen yawned out.  After the crimson queen was finished yawning, she used her fangs to pull the blankets closer to Chroma. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, I'm not complaining... I'm glad that someone actually took the time to scoop up a tired and helpless tiny mare." Chroma mumbles tiredly, nuzzling the blankets, "Would have been tough to get some rest lying on the ground, wouldn't it?"

She opens her eyes lazily and asks the red queen jokingly: "So you don't eat because you don't like love foe breakfast, but why pick me up? Needed a little plushy to better sleep?"

She gives Fibra a lazy wink to indicate that she's just joking with the last part.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment is merciless: she presses down upon Amity and growls harshly. And then she sets her fangs clamping upon Amity's sensitive left ear, curling into a full orb in which Amity has neither room nor air even for struggling save for all that chitin relentlessly squishing into as well as around the marshmallow white unicorn body which the empress is all but slavering on, a trickle of her hot breath already creating heated humidity around the ear she is practically biting on. There are no words that the empress would growl or snarl, only a possessive feeling that she forces over into Amity's mind to imprint on her hapless captive that the Empress has just forgotten any shreds of mercy she once had.
Amity feels any semblance of hiding her pleasure, her breaths now consisting entirely of whimpering moans, body trembling from the overwhelming helplessness soaking  into her from her overwhelming Empress-Owner. All the Princess can think of is how good it feels to be kept this way, how 'right' it feels to be wrapped up and completely denied any fraction of freedom or will. The captured marshmallow mare feels as if she could just melt at any moment in Segment's grip. And Amity really wouldn't mind if she did.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity feels any semblance of hiding her pleasure, her breaths now consisting entirely of whimpering moans, body trembling from the overwhelming helplessness soaking  into her from her overwhelming Empress-Owner. All the Princess can think of is how good it feels to be kept this way, how 'right' it feels to be wrapped up and completely denied any fraction of freedom or will. The captured marshmallow mare feels as if she could just melt at any moment in Segment's grip. And Amity really wouldn't mind if she did.
To this Empress Segment proceeds with several gnaws upon Amity's ears: first she clamps those fangs upon one ear, tugging that sensitive bit not only hither tither but also yonder at an insane pattern without reason in it save for her arbitrary whim, suddenly leaping to the other ear whereupon she either inhales from Amity's helpless vortex of emotion with a ghastly sound rising from her throat like an eldritch beast's aroused growl or exhales a heated rush of air into the cavern Amity has been trapped in letting her heated rush crawl over Amity's ear, neck, throat and then linger upon that exposed face to create the illusion of Empress squeezing in from all sides,

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
To this Empress Segment proceeds with several gnaws upon Amity's ears: first she clamps those fangs upon one ear, tugging that sensitive bit not only hither tither but also yonder at an insane pattern without reason in it save for her arbitrary whim, suddenly leaping to the other ear whereupon she either inhales from Amity's helpless vortex of emotion with a ghastly sound rising from her throat like an eldritch beast's aroused growl or exhales a heated rush of air into the cavern Amity has been trapped in letting her heated rush crawl over Amity's ear, neck, throat and then linger upon that exposed face to create the illusion of Empress squeezing in from all sides,

Amity shudders, her moaning breath coming quicker and harsher as he ears are tugged and nibbled on, her body breaking into powerful shudders and a grander moan as Segment's hot breath washes over the much smaller Princess' erogenous zones. Amity bites her lower lip, as well as clenching her eyes to try to hold in her pleasured exclamations, or stifle them in the least as her whole body burns and screams with wonderful sensations. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity shudders, her moaning breath coming quicker and harsher as he ears are tugged and nibbled on, her body breaking into powerful shudders and a grander moan as Segment's hot breath washes over the much smaller Princess' erogenous zones. Amity bites her lower lip, as well as clenching her eyes to try to hold in her pleasured exclamations, or stifle them in the least as her whole body burns and screams with wonderful sensations. 

Segment is without pause: she does not cease until she has Amity's ears at the brink of hurting something fierce at which point she clamps her fangs onto that bared neck, curling forwarsd to force Amity's horn into the squishy material which swallows Amity's horn whole, trapping the unicorn's entire magical ability in a world of slithering goop which begins tracing along every groove as phantom tongues lather its tip slowly, so very slowly...

<Scene In Ponyville>

In the Ponyville Branch Of Bounty Hunter Office the griffon running the operations reads over a particular incident report. Apparently a squad of hounds was dispatched to a site of particularly volatile kind and arrested a… the griffon blinks momentarily at the contents before shrugging. Apparently they arrested an especially aggravating Special Snowflake who threw a tantrum and failed to identify itself before attempting to immediately flee the scene rather than speak things out. If the griffon cared she could consider worrying about the mention of force used by the words Special Snowflake tell her no amount will count as overt; the included medical reports from another group who had certified field doctors confirm her growing suspicion and cause her to instantly send a confirmation with her own tools in the office. She confirms the task a success and authorizes certain forceful containment methods. She spends a moment pondering what manner of a cosmic puzzle is piecing together but smiles cruelly recalling the previous snowflakes that fell to Ponyville. This latest will be no different.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment is without pause: she does not cease until she has Amity's ears at the brink of hurting something fierce at which point she clamps her fangs onto that bared neck, curling forwarsd to force Amity's horn into the squishy material which swallows Amity's horn whole, trapping the unicorn's entire magical ability in a world of slithering goop which begins tracing along every groove as phantom tongues lather its tip slowly, so very slowly...

Amity's mouth parts in one sharp moan as she feels the fangs against her neck, breaking the string of pleasured murmurs she managed to hold in, before falling into a long string of dizzy coos as her horn is wrapped in the familiar goop. Body trembling, the Unicorn can feel herself begin to salivate uncontrollably, even drooling a bit as the onslaught continues to wear her down more and more like an ice cube in hot water spinning and melting against surroundings it cannot hope to overcome.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

"Well, I'm not complaining... I'm glad that someone actually took the time to scoop up a tired and helpless tiny mare." Chroma mumbles tiredly, nuzzling the blankets, "Would have been tough to get some rest lying on the ground, wouldn't it?"

She opens her eyes lazily and asks the red queen jokingly: "So you don't eat because you don't like love foe breakfast, but why pick me up? Needed a little plushy to better sleep?"

She gives Fibra a lazy wink to indicate that she's just joking with the last part.
<cut to Fibra>
"I wanted a plushy to nap with."  "Snuggling against these blankets can only satisfied me for so long."  "I need someone warm and soft and who smells like love.."
The red queen began to ramble to the elemental mare.  The red queen's eyes began to droop along with her neck, all the while Fibra tried her best to stay awake for Chroma.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Fibra>
"I wanted a plushy to nap with."  "Snuggling against these blankets can only satisfied me for so long."  "I need someone warm and soft and who smells like love.."
The red queen began to ramble to the elemental mare.  The red queen's eyes began to droop along with her neck, all the while Fibra tried her best to stay awake for Chroma.

Chroma looks at the queen, equally tired from filling the hollow heart for the queens to feed on, and gets comfortable between the blankets and her hooves.

"Well, if I smell like love, I hope you don't accidentally snack on me in your sleep."

She then points at the hollow heart and adds: "There's already something to snack on there."

The elemental mare also notes that Queen Fibra liked warmth, so she casts a little spell that makes warmth spread from the tiny mare across the blankets and the queen's body.