Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

Canterlot is strangely as beautifu as before if not even moreso: the imperial capital has not a single of the prinnies there might have been but staff numbers are up leading to increased numbers in patrols ranging from troopers to maids to scribes to general messengers, each of those groups going along their merry way but offering salutations or nods to the returned admiral, although none halt to do more. It seems Amity is in one of the Meeting Rooms set aside for any number of diplomatic meetings. There is a large table, cushions all around it, verdant greens all around the room, spacious windows, clear floors with lots of light, shiny surfaces all around and what looks like a very beautifully set collection of tea cups with a large tea brewery...thing. Amity needed not a single peek out any of the windows to hear the staff going about as some come or go in the room without making a fuss at the presence of the Admiral Princess being in the room suddenly.

Amity begins to exit the room in order to see if the layout of the castle is still the same, strolling at a casual pace in order to give herself more time to observe as well as get used to "the world" being back again without acting too out of place as if anything did in fact happen. After all if everypony where aware of the power-cycling of the universe chances are things wouldn't be quite so orderly she reasons.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare snickers, finding the thought of the nymphs taking after her very cute, but also quite funny to imagine.

'Seems like we have guests.' she remarks when she sees the changeling queens sitting at the fire, 'Well, it's a good opportunity to get to know each other and since they're technically family, I think it's important to take this opportunity.'

She then heads over to the fire, very careful to not disturb any nymphs on her way.

She nuzzles Queen Diluculum and Queen Dira in greeting and waves happily to Theta.

"Hello everyone!" she says with a smile and then addresses the two remaining queens, "I think we haven't been introduced yet. I'm Chroma, Kimi's and Bones' wife and Theta's daughter in law."

Last edited by a moderator:

ZinkShecoat

The slender lady leans into the hold clearly enjoying draping 'her' entire body upon Knife's dark fur. 'Mmhmm, certainly dear, we would not want the target to sleep over the tea and biscuits...' she hums, stretching her voice as she clearly likes being carried in this manner, practically leaning into every touch. 'How are you feeling, beloved? About all this? Be honest, please. Does yet another human kicking up dust worry you?'

Knife stops and looks into Loranna's eyes. "I don't need another one. Something feels off about it, and those things I hear stories about... How do we know they'll look over anyone else in their hunt?" She begins walking again, slowly coming to the top of the stairs and into the hallway leading to the bed chamber.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 Knife stops and looks into Loranna's eyes. "I don't need another one. Something feels off about it, and those things I hear stories about... How do we know they'll look over anyone else in their hunt?" She begins walking again, slowly coming to the top of the stairs and into the hallway leading to the bed chamber.

Loaranna hus and she nuzzles underneath Knife's jaw tracing along the hound's collar bones with an almost lazy motion. 'Worry not, beloved hound mine. They know exactly who to look for. It is a matter of soul and everything methaphysical that implies,' whispers she as she kisses a few spots under neath the green hound's chin. As she sees the chambers approaching she reclines just a little deeper, all but becoming tender mush in Knife's strong hold.

"Hello everyone!" she says with a smile and then addresses the two remaining queens, "I think we haven't been introduced yet. I'm Chroma, Kimi's and Bones' wife and Theta's daughter in law."

Queen Dira, a changeling who looks as monstrous as she is elditcth, a gaunt visage of white and black hues from no sane world, leans down to kiss the much smaller elemental mare tenderly on her face several times. 'Welcome beloved, ' the queen hisses in a voice of a thousand screams, all of which whisper to Chroma tenderly.  'I missed you so as did our little ones.' Not very subtly, the queen also shifts her bulk to press herself upon Chroma's right side, performing a full-body hug from Chroma's right side.

Amity begins to exit the room in order to see if the layout of the castle is still the same, strolling at a casual pace in order to give herself more time to observe as well as get used to "the world" being back again without acting too out of place as if anything did in fact happen. After all if everypony where aware of the power-cycling of the universe chances are things wouldn't be quite so orderly she reasons.

Canterlot is as beautiful as it ever was if not even more so. On a casual look it seems all damage that ever took place or tranishes or even stains all have been removed leaving in their stead a grans display of architecture adorned with precious metals that paint the whole town a vibrant hue of beauty. The staff of the castle all appear to he ponies, unicorns mostly though some guards or internal staff show signs of being pegasi whereas earth ponies often have a heavy-duty job. So far it does not appear there are too many changelings in sight but Amity's Radar pings softly every now and then to notify Amity that her radar has in fact picked up some hidden ones who are transmitting something. Many of the staff who see the admiral offer greetings or nods seeing as Amity is heading deeper inside the castle proper but for some reason no one asks Amity's papers.

<???>

Deep in the Officer of Bounty Hunter's Guild, Ponyville Branch, a scarred griffon eyes the recently arrived mail. "Th' f'c'k?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Canterlot is as beautiful as it ever was if not even more so. On a casual look it seems all damage that ever took place or tranishes or even stains all have been removed leaving in their stead a grans display of architecture adorned with precious metals that paint the whole town a vibrant hue of beauty. The staff of the castle all appear to he ponies, unicorns mostly though some guards or internal staff show signs of being pegasi whereas earth ponies often have a heavy-duty job. So far it does not appear there are too many changelings in sight but Amity's Radar pings softly every now and then to notify Amity that her radar has in fact picked up some hidden ones who are transmitting something. Many of the staff who see the admiral offer greetings or nods seeing as Amity is heading deeper inside the castle proper but for some reason no one asks Amity's papers.

Amity returns kind greeting to all the staff she encounters, and after seeing the current state of Canterlot and the Castle staff Amity inquires where the Empress currently is, in her own mind trying to discern why she was drawn so suddenly to Canterlot Castle from the location she found herself in after the previous "World" ended.

Not that Amity minds at all that she was brought here, and though she is doing it to try to fulfill whatever force placed her it could easily just be taken as an excuse to see her loving owner. Touching the black ring gently hovering just off her fur around her neck the Princess is filled with a familiar feeling of love. Its very good that in this continuity as well she has it, as well as the matching set on each hoof. That sense of belonging would be very much missed.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

<cut to Queen Diluculum>
Queen  Diluculum, another changeling queen, nuzzled the elemental mare back in salutation.  The pink changeling queen was also a rather monstrous size herself, but she was still nowhere as large as Queen Dira.  The pink queen's Regalia of gills tickled the face of the elemental mare as the two continued nuzzling each other.

“I missed you as well dear.”  “It has been too long since we have last met.”
The pink queen added once she was sure the elemental mare was content with their nuzzling.  It was difficult to describe the voice of the pink queen other than a chorus of voices speaking in place of the frilly queen.  All the voices varied in both octave and pitch, the only consistent detail the voices share was how gentle and warm the voice were with the elemental mare. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"It's definitely been too long since we've spent some time together." Chroma agrees, booping the much larger queen's nose, "Just a moment. I'll tuck the foals in with the nymphs."

Just as she said, she creates an elemental bed for each of the foals and very gently tucks them in.

As soon as she made sure that all of them are sleeping in their little beds she goes back to Queen Diluculum and shrinks herself to the size of a nymph before taking her spot right between the queen's forehooves over which she peeks to see everyone else.

"A tiny little filly like me between five changeling queens..." she notes, "Seems like a lot of fun!"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"A tiny little filly like me between five changeling queens..." she notes, "Seems like a lot of fun!"

Queen Dira shifts her mountainous bulk to align herself beside the pink queen, craning her neck to nuzzle her pink queen and the the nymph-sized little elementalist. 'Nymph-scaled or paramental-sized, you are always the perfect size for us and our little ones. Just what have you been up to, I wonder? Should I kiss you silly until you tell us? And while the pot is brewing, would you ilke a cup of tea?'

That sense of belonging would be very much missed.

Private Panzee, a Prench unicorn who is still a private who recently earned his stripes and is trying to perfect his parade stand, helpfully informs Amity that Her Imperial Majest Empress Segment The Most Graceful And Divinely Beautiful was last seen in the throne room attending to the matters of the empire with great focus on internal economics that Private Panzee comments have doubtlessly flourished as result. Private Panzee salutes to the admiral and inquires if he might be of further service to the admiral.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Private Panzee, a Prench unicorn who is still a private who recently earned his stripes and is trying to perfect his parade stand, helpfully informs Amity that Her Imperial Majest Empress Segment The Most Graceful And Divinely Beautiful was last seen in the throne room attending to the matters of the empire with great focus on internal economics that Private Panzee comments have doubtlessly flourished as result. Private Panzee salutes to the admiral and inquires if he might be of further service to the admiral.

Amity commends the Private's helpfulness and manners, and thanks him for his help before telling him he is free to go back to doing his daily business. 

With this new information Amity heads to the Throne Room, hoping to be of help to Segment, or at least not be a nuisance. As she reaches the doors of the room she slow opens them and politely announces herself in an attempt to act like a proper Princess/Admiral.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I'd like to have a cup of tea, yes." the tiny mare answers Queen Dira, "I've been busy with the elemental lords before our world collapsed and just made every preparation to turn the Elemental Spire into something where elemental magic can be taught. If you want to kiss me silly regardless, I don't mind." 

She snickers, feeling like being the one to be cuddled right now.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity commends the Private's helpfulness and manners, and thanks him for his help before telling him he is free to go back to doing his daily business. 
With this new information Amity heads to the Throne Room, hoping to be of help to Segment, or at least not be a nuisance. As she reaches the doors of the room she slow opens them and politely announces herself in an attempt to act like a proper Princess/Admiral.  

The way to the throne room is surprisingly easy: it is the biggest, most decorated, widest and most filled with staff both maids, guards and messengers who are running to and fro in all directions through all apparent entries be they large or small . Moreover none of them give Amity's presence more than a single look followed by a subtle giving of way indicating they welcome Amity to the throne room, including the positively massive quartet of Praetorians - disguised changelings presenyly parading as earth ponies of astounding physique -  who each offer a crisp salute.

Through the doors Amity goes easily and declares herself without problem although her voice does not carry massively: it seems the throne room got enlarged from last time as there are now three equally intimidating looking daises that each support a throne of such artistic make they leave no doubt whose posterior sits upon the lush seats set in the middle: one looks like shadows forced into spikes, one is sunshine and gold, the third is lightning, chitin and black arcs.

It is upon that third one that a huge empress sits right now with some of her changelings as they look over an illusionary image of the planet and seem to discuss something involving a lot of thin lines. Segment's eyes look up for a moment before a familiar looming curtain of dark purple rises in Amity's mind: a certain owner once again possessively gazes at her Imperial Pet.

She snickers, feeling like being the one to be cuddled right now.

The black and white queen slowly proceeds to drag the tea pot from the roaring fire it is perched over, bringing over a spare set of tea cups or Chroma and which she shrinks a little to better let the nymph-sized little mare drink from them rather than risk drowning in the container. She also purrs a little as she brings the cup over and begins to pour. 'Be sure to tell where I should stop. And do not drink it too fast, it is quite warm. Poor Crystal learned that the hard way.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"It would be quite ironic if I, the elemental mare, managed to burn my tongue with water, wouldn't it?" Chroma snickers, quite amused.

She takes the tea and very carefully takes a little sip.

"So, who are the two queens that aren't you, Kimi or Theta? I assume Crystal is one of them since you just mentioned the name, but it would be nice to be introduced."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The way to the throne room is surprisingly easy: it is the biggest, most decorated, widest and most filled with staff both maids, guards and messengers who are running to and fro in all directions through all apparent entries be they large or small . Moreover none of them give Amity's presence more than a single look followed by a subtle giving of way indicating they welcome Amity to the throne room, including the positively massive quartet of Praetorians - disguised changelings presenyly parading as earth ponies of astounding physique -  who each offer a crisp salute.

Through the doors Amity goes easily and declares herself without problem although her voice does not carry massively: it seems the throne room got enlarged from last time as there are now three equally intimidating looking daises that each support a throne of such artistic make they leave no doubt whose posterior sits upon the lush seats set in the middle: one looks like shadows forced into spikes, one is sunshine and gold, the third is lightning, chitin and black arcs.

It is upon that third one that a huge empress sits right now with some of her changelings as they look over an illusionary image of the planet and seem to discuss something involving a lot of thin lines. Segment's eyes look up for a moment before a familiar looming curtain of dark purple rises in Amity's mind: a certain owner once again possessively gazes at her Imperial Pet.

Amity stands at attention and salutes all of the Guards and Maids as she passes before meeting Segment's gaze. The moment their eyes meet Amity can feel the weight of the Empress' ownership of her, pulling the Marshmallow Princess forward like an irresistible tractor beam. 

As if pulled there by all the gravity on the planet combined, Amity finds herself at the foot of Segment's throne without even being aware of walking there. Bowing in reverence, Amity removes her hat as her overcoat flows around her slender body like billowing black smoke settling into a pool of ink. Rising out that ink is the Princess herself in her black suit-coat trimmed in white elaborate frills and decorations over her grey and black pinstripe corset and thigh highs in the back. A white blouse and black heeled boots complete her usual dress. 

As if to finish where past reality left off, Amity's brown and yellow mane is styled into an elaborate series of braids, many small ones one one side as the other falls free and flowing with a large braid in the center pulled straight back matching the french braid her matching tail is held in. Her cobalt eyes, ringed in Segment's own hue around the pupils, looks up at the Empress with love, reverence, devotion, and longing. "Warmest greetings, my beloved Empress." The Princess expresses in outmost courtesy, combining her desire to act her station as well as express the deepness of her affections. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Warmest greetings, my beloved Empress." The Princess expresses in outmost courtesy, combining her desire to act her station as well as express the deepness of her affections. 

Segment is as she was just days prior: a figure like a walking tank of shifting plates, jutting spikes, arcing jolts, overwhelming dark purple and black, an empress happily married ad with a massive jagged lance framing which grows her enormous headcrest. Her lightning bright eyes rivet onto Amity whom she considers in silence as the crowd literally vanishes into the thin air leaving only the pair moments before the empress pats the position by her thorax between her four pillar-like feet.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment is as she was just days prior: a figure like a walking tank of shifting plates, jutting spikes, arcing jolts, overwhelming dark purple and black, an empress happily married ad with a massive jagged lance framing which grows her enormous headcrest. Her lightning bright eyes rivet onto Amity whom she considers in silence as the crowd literally vanishes into the thin air leaving only the pair moments before the empress pats the position by her thorax between her four pillar-like feet.

Amity hops gracefully onto the Royal Lap without a second thought as if it were her true home all along which she is finally returning to after being away for far too long. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity hops gracefully onto the Royal Lap without a second thought as if it were her true home all along which she is finally returning to after being away for far too long. 

The Empress encloses her four pillar-like legs around Amity and lowers her head ever so slowly until her head rests right atop the unicorn's, letting Amity's body be squished into the empress' soft thorax wherein a cool softness receives the soft unicorn flesh as it is enclosed by the dark chitin exterior. In that enclosed shell of protective possessiveness Amity can feel a faint heartbeat as Empress Segment begins purring at a level of bass so deep it thrums somewhere in the depths of her thorax as it rises to echo in her chitinous plated body yet it not once comes out from her throat. "Welcome home Princess-Admiral Amity," purrs the voice of Empress Segment into her Imperial Pet's mind at an almost crawling slow pace while her head remains nuzzling another, far smaller one. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress encloses her four pillar-like legs around Amity and lowers her head ever so slowly until her head rests right atop the unicorn's, letting Amity's body be squished into the empress' soft thorax wherein a cool softness receives the soft unicorn flesh as it is enclosed by the dark chitin exterior. In that enclosed shell of protective possessiveness Amity can feel a faint heartbeat as Empress Segment begins purring at a level of bass so deep it thrums somewhere in the depths of her thorax as it rises to echo in her chitinous plated body yet it not once comes out from her throat. "Welcome home Princess-Admiral Amity," purrs the voice of Empress Segment into her Imperial Pet's mind at an almost crawling slow pace while her head remains nuzzling another, far smaller one. 

Amity snuggles into the protective embrace, rubbing her her soft cheek on the Empress' thorax lovingly, sinking into the possessive atmosphere  enveloping her. "I'm very glad to be back." Amity sweetly replies. "This is a wondrous welcome, my Empress." She coos, kissing the much larger body softly.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity snuggles into the protective embrace, rubbing her her soft cheek on the Empress' thorax lovingly, sinking into the possessive atmosphere  enveloping her. "I'm very glad to be back." Amity sweetly replies. "This is a wondrous welcome, my Empress." She coos, kissing the much larger body softly.

Segment offers no further commentary: she is too busy enjoying the feeling of her long-missed pet once more being enclosed underneath her nearly vice grip held just right to be a comforting squeeze around the much smaller unicorn. She purrs further, yet it is clear that she could speak but chooses insead to enjoy this perfect moment, even discarding her previous plans in preference for this.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment offers no further commentary: she is too busy enjoying the feeling of her long-missed pet once more being enclosed underneath her nearly vice grip held just right to be a comforting squeeze around the much smaller unicorn. She purrs further, yet it is clear that she could speak but chooses insead to enjoy this perfect moment, even discarding her previous plans in preference for this.

Amity is in sync with the Empress, devoting her efforts to rubbing against the vice holding her, trying to press every bit of herself against every bit of the Empress to try to express all the love she is filled with for Segment. 

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna hus and she nuzzles underneath Knife's jaw tracing along the hound's collar bones with an almost lazy motion. 'Worry not, beloved hound mine. They know exactly who to look for. It is a matter of soul and everything methaphysical that implies,' whispers she as she kisses a few spots under neath the green hound's chin. As she sees the chambers approaching she reclines just a little deeper, all but becoming tender mush in Knife's strong hold.

Knife smiles, enjoying the mare's lazy nuzzles. She kicks the door, the hatch sliding open, and steps inside. The bedroom just as it did before. A desk on one side, starcharts and other various navigation aids piled with messages from the crew atop her work space. On the opposite wall is the bed, large enough for Knife and at least two or three creatures of Loaranna's size. Above the bed is a pair of severed red dragon wings, a guitar that exudes a dark, icy aura and various pictures of Knife with family and crew.

She walks toward the bed and gives her wife a kiss on the  cheek, setting the mare down before standing up to at least free her chest from the uniform and bindings so she can let Loaranna snuggle her fur.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity is in sync with the Empress, devoting her efforts to rubbing against the vice holding her, trying to press every bit of herself against every bit of the Empress to try to express all the love she is filled with for Segment. 

The empress makes several happy little insect sounds closely reminiscent of clicks at the back of her throat as she nibbles upon Amity's mane wondering about it as much as she enjoys its taste. "Your Empress missed you a great amount so expect to be kept like this for the foreseeable future, Princess-Admiral," Segment purrs slowly, squeezing just a tiny bit for emphasis on her words. "Your Empress especially plans on hugging you close for the next month's nights and there is absolutely othing that will allow you to evade that fate. In fact, resistance will only prolong your sentence to being used as a living plushie."

She walks toward the bed and gives her wife a kiss on the  cheek, setting the mare down before standing up to at least free her chest from the uniform and bindings so she can let Loaranna snuggle her fur.

Loaranna reclines daintily upon the bead resting 'her' long head upon 'her' hooves as 'her' dress splays itself widely upon the bed: the 'mare' 'herself'' looks at Knife's chest enjoying the show yet does not move and prefers to gaze upo the green hound with two smoldering eyes that bear in them a hunger for Knife even as the lady seems to laze upon her side with an apparent idle swish on her tail that coincides with a lazing body. 'A full show, how very thoughtful of you beloved,' Loaranna muses softly, lidding her eyes. 'Do take your time or hurry... Your wife awaits but enjoys the show oh so very much.'

ZinkShecoat

Loaranna reclines daintily upon the bead resting 'her' long head upon 'her' hooves as 'her' dress splays itself widely upon the bed: the 'mare' 'herself'' looks at Knife's chest enjoying the show yet does not move and prefers to gaze upo the green hound with two smoldering eyes that bear in them a hunger for Knife even as the lady seems to laze upon her side with an apparent idle swish on her tail that coincides with a lazing body. 'A full show, how very thoughtful of you beloved,' Loaranna muses softly, lidding her eyes. 'Do take your time or hurry... Your wife awaits but enjoys the show oh so very much.'

"Hehe. Well then, seems someone wants a little more." The hound stands back up, kicks her boots off and strips fully. She smiles down at the lovely lady, slowly climbing back onto the bed. Knife crawls slowly beside her wife, naked as the day she was born, but enjoying letting her fur free for a while. "How does that feel for the lovely mother of my brood~?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 "Hehe. Well then, seems someone wants a little more." The hound stands back up, kicks her boots off and strips fully. She smiles down at the lovely lady, slowly climbing back onto the bed. Knife crawls slowly beside her wife, naked as the day she was born, but enjoying letting her fur free for a while. "How does that feel for the lovely mother of my brood~?"

The unicorn answers by rolling from her recline and willing her dress to disappear yet leaves herself clad in her dark lingerie, especially as her curtain of a tail pools by her feet to linger like a looming shadow while the 'mare' in person slowly climbs atop Knife so that the unicorn's white form presses coolly against the hound's allowing Knife to feel how Loaranna's form bears the alterations of 'her' pregnancy with grace especially in regards to 'her' flanks where the width allows for greater silken fabrics to stroke against the hound's furred thighs. Loaranna then presses 'her' lips to Knife's, willing the kiss to last for as long as either of them has air for breathe and even then she breathes in to draw Knife's personal scent in long but slow breaths.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"It's definitely been too long since we've spent some time together." Chroma agrees, booping the much larger queen's nose, "Just a moment. I'll tuck the foals in with the nymphs."

Just as she said, she creates an elemental bed for each of the foals and very gently tucks them in.

As soon as she made sure that all of them are sleeping in their little beds she goes back to Queen Diluculum and shrinks herself to the size of a nymph before taking her spot right between the queen's forehooves over which she peeks to see everyone else.

<cut to Crystal>
“Over here!" "Also, to answer you question, it's mainly me, Dira, Mena, Diluculum, Bene, Theta, Fibra, and Chrysi who are relaxing here."
A very light voice chimed right after they were addressed.
There was no doubt the owner of the voice of the voice was a rather feminine queen. Once the elemental mare turned to the direction of where the voice originated from, the voice led the elemental mare to a very small changeling queen.  Compared to rest of the queens in the room, this specific queen was as small as a small equine.  A changeling queen with their tresses braided into a loose ponytail grinned the moment her and the elemental mare looked at each other.

The white queen was tinier than the rest of the queens resigning in the room, even with her stomach shamelessly rounding with more young to fill her hive with. Even with the various layers of blankets covering her tiny form, her fertile stomach was still very visible. She rolled herself to her side as she holds eye contact with the elemental mare out of courtesy.    

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The empress makes several happy little insect sounds closely reminiscent of clicks at the back of her throat as she nibbles upon Amity's mane wondering about it as much as she enjoys its taste. "Your Empress missed you a great amount so expect to be kept like this for the foreseeable future, Princess-Admiral," Segment purrs slowly, squeezing just a tiny bit for emphasis on her words. "Your Empress especially plans on hugging you close for the next month's nights and there is absolutely othing that will allow you to evade that fate. In fact, resistance will only prolong your sentence to being used as a living plushie."

Amity lets out small gasps as she is nibbled, wiggling and snuggling closer to her owner. "I think that might only be encouraging me to resist." Ami giggles sheepishly, mind filled with thoughts of her Empress and how much she loves her. Enveloped in a mountain of chitin cuddles, the Princess is in a very happy place.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>“Over here!" "Also, to answer you question, it's mainly me, Dira, Mena, Diluculum, Bene, Theta, Fibra, and Chrysi who are relaxing here."
A very light voice chimed right after they were addressed.
There was no doubt the owner of the voice of the voice was a rather feminine queen. Once the elemental mare turned to the direction of where the voice originated from, the voice led the elemental mare to a very small changeling queen.  Compared to rest of the queens in the room, this specific queen was as small as a small equine.  A changeling queen with their tresses braided into a loose ponytail grinned the moment her and the elemental mare looked at each other.

The white queen was tinier than the rest of the queens resigning in the room, even with her stomach shamelessly rounding with more young to fill her hive with. Even with the various layers of blankets covering her tiny form, her fertile stomach was still very visible. She rolled herself to her side as she holds eye contact with the elemental mare out of courtesy.    

The elemental mare waves to the white queen from her position right between Diluculum's hooves which she happily cuddles with.

"So we're basically having a changeling family reunion here?" she asks curiously, "Really nice to meet the family of my beloved one right here."

Thinking about the names she heard, she concludes: "I assume you must be Crystal then? Pleased to meet you! Are you expecting a bunch of little nymphs or is that a big pillow you have under your blankets?"

She then flies up to Diluculum's head, boops her nose and then gets comfortable in her mane radiating with her love for the large changeling.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare waves to the white queen from her position right between Diluculum's hooves which she happily cuddles with.

"So we're basically having a changeling family reunion here?" she asks curiously, "Really nice to meet the family of my beloved one right here."

Thinking about the names she heard, she concludes: "I assume you must be Crystal then? Pleased to meet you! Are you expecting a bunch of little nymphs or is that a big pillow you have under your blankets?"

She then flies up to Diluculum's head, boops her nose and then gets comfortable in her mane radiating with her love for the large changeling.

<cut to Crystal and Diluculum>
As the pink queen salivates from the almost irresistible mane of the elemental mare. While the elemental mistress was talking to her aunt, the pink queen used this as the best opportunity to rid her mouth of any saliva and nuzzle into her lover's mane.  

"Yes and this clutch is a particularly huge one."  "I'm usually able to waddle from place to place, but this clutch has gotten me stuck without my magic."
The white queen answered with a chuckle.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The tiny elemental mare cuddles with the much larger queen and notes to Crystal in a joking manner: "The curse of being fertile and having a virile partner. I do have to say that the batch is quite impressively large if it gives you a belly that is too big to move without magic."

"From what I can tell from our own nymphs, it's worth it, though." she adds happily, "They are just too adorable when they're playing around."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The tiny elemental mare cuddles with the much larger queen and notes to Crystal in a joking manner: "The curse of being fertile and having a virile partner. I do have to say that the batch is quite impressively large if it gives you a belly that is too big to move without magic."

"From what I can tell from our own nymphs, it's worth it, though." she adds happily, "They are just too adorable when they're playing around."

<cut to Crystal>
"I definitely agree."  "Carrying them may lead to alot of discomfort, no matter how used to it I am, but it is well worth it."
The white queen agrees with the elemental mare as she pats her belly with her hoof.  

Right after she pats her huge stomach, she let out a sudden squeak herself.  She covered ger mouth in the hopes she doesn't cause anyone to worry about her. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Did something happen?" Chroma asks Crystal, tilting her head, "Or did you squeak just like that without any reason to?"

The elemental mare has a smile on her face and heads down onto Diluculum's muzzle which she hugs.