T.I.T.S. animations

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hello.
I'm Silestaur. For quite a long time I thought about idea of creating animations for some scenes from T.I.T.S. And now I have time for it, so the first animation is ready to watching. Perhaps in this thread I will write news about next animations. It would be great if you give me feedbacks what are you thinking about it.
penny%20title.png
Online on furaffinity
Download

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty sure he's just messing with you. I guess his character has a 24' horse dick. Also, it's very rare to see more likes than posts :p

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Oh wow, hell of a way to make a entrance. Nice~! :D
Nimble tentacles gaze upon your non-flexible peasant peenors with pity. But even they know that nothing beats Dickversity.
You mean goo tentacle, with nubs that swirl and swell around it, and a knot. The do everything dong.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
1250828895683.jpg

Felt appropiate (also how do I spoiler this giant pic?)

Last edited:

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hello guys! I'm a late, but I have some reasons. Anyway, about next animation:
This is a very difficult choice, what scene will be next, cause I like so many scenes! So I decided to make a small lists for characters and scenes and let the pseudorandom number generator to decide which animation will be next.
And...
Syri, you are won! Congratulations!
Also generator has chosen scene - Steele was defeated in the shooter game.
Well, looks like it will be a hot work :)
syri%20title.png

So, the choice is made! Some news I will post in this thread so be sure to drop in here from time to time. If you have any questions, you can write it here, or find me on furrafinity or hentai-foundry, or just send me PM :) And I will be very grateful if you support me on my patreon page. It's really important to me at this juncture. Perhaps I will create a tumblr page as mirrow for news soon. I'll write about it when I make a decision.

Well, that's all. Now excuse me, I have to work :)

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hello guys! Some news about Syri's animation.
At the moment I finished two cycles and a few facial animations for Syri and Steele. In my opinion, it looks pretty nice.
This animation is more difficult than the previous one, so it will take more time. But I think it's worth it.
syrifaces.png

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Could anyone help me figure out why it won't let me see the gosh darned video?
The Furaffinity version requires you to be logged in. I'm guessing the downloaded version (and the Furaffinity variant, probably) is a flash file, so you'll need to use a browser that supports that.

Oh jeez

Dec 14, 2016
The Furaffinity version requires you to be logged in. I'm guessing the downloaded version (and the Furaffinity variant, probably) is a flash file, so you'll need to use a browser that supports that.
What browser do I use? Safari isn't working for it