Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"And i'd believe you. Romantic literature does wonders on wooing a woman.  Shows them that you're not a brainless oaf and that you actually care about them. Well, it's not full-proof, but i'd say it has a high success rate." She replied, an unwilling smirk appearing on her face. "Didn't picture you as a Haiku guy.  Most people just go with rhyming Stanzas, most people i've met don't even know what a Haiku is, let alone appreciate them." She paused for a moment, before lazily shrugging her shoulders. "Though, i'd only expect as much. Not many people are into literature."

She bit her lip in thought at the mention of the Wizard, not answering the wolf's question for a few moments. "Demons are a powerful race of creatures, so I can understand his interest in them. But, I have noticed that he has... little fear of them.  He seamed eager to research demons, without hesitation in the slightest. That's a bit strange, if you ask me. Any deals with the lot require much precaution, for obvious reasons.

Though, I don't know his side of the story, so I can't fully judge... But, yes.  I've noticed it.  And it is a bit...unnerving." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart gets a glassy, far-away look when you talk about his poetic inclinations. Clearly you've conjured up some old memories for your loyal enforcer. It takes him awhile to get back to the subject of Issac.

"Yeah well, keep an eye on him, would ya? I mean, I trust you, but I think I speak for everyone saying that a Demonlord taking up residence in our basement is less than ideal."

With the witchwood door you installed a few weeks previously and the innumerable wards laced throughout the stonework, your basement is, paradoxically, probably the safest place you could conduct a summoning from the demonic realm... Which leads you to the point that maybe cutting off all contact from your father would be the safest course of action. But how else were you to find out about your heritage? Besides, the cunning arch demon had already made it clear that he was willing to "visit" you if you ignored him for too long. Next time, he might get up to more mischief than simply taking Cart's body for a joyride.

As you think this matter over, the sun sinks lower towards the horizon and the silhouette of Tencrest comes into view. Some rather odd noises from a nearby bush prompts an investigation, scaring up two young catmorphs. They blush profusely and bow with many "pardons your honor" and "n-nice evening Lady Mayor". Clearly you had interrupted a "private moment". Cart watches them flee towards town with a bemused expression.

"Asheroth, Lady Mayor of Tencrest and guardian of horny catfolk teenagers everywhere... Not the worst title."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Trust me Cart, with what happened earlier... I'm reluctant to do anything in the basement. I'm thinking of putting some numerous wards down there, even more than I already have.  I ju- I'll be careful." She mutters, not adding anything else to the conversation. She remained silent throughout the walk, only coming out of her thoughts at the sound of lewd noises. After the two love birds left, she gave Cart a grin. "Agreed, i've been called worse. A bit nice if you ask me."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Hey, it's your Kingdom, boss." Cart rumbles with a smile. "Just don't start asking me to call you Highness, or Madam Mayor, or whatever."

You circle around to the north side of town where your mansion is situated. The flickering light emanating from the downstairs windows tells you that Kari is hard at work in her laboratory, but it's the barn that draws your immediate attention. The two cum-addicts-turned-maids are having a hard time restraining two very restless and naked cowmorphs. Judging from the swollen condition of their milky tits, they're in need of a milking, but don't seem eager to cooperate.

"C-come on Hilda, we need to get you to the machine. You remember what Ashe said, no going into town unsupervised!"

"M-mooo! Just one little night~ Berth and I haven't had some fun in AGES."

"Y-yeah," Bertha pout. "We just want to say hi to some of those cute boys we keep seeing working on the wall... Shirtless... Sweaty."

She bites her lip, ensnared in perverted fantasy, and then resumes trying to shake her handler.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Friends don't have to be formal, Cart. Ash will always suffice, i'd never ask more." She returned the smile, continuing to the town. 

Seeing the flashing lights, she knew that her lover was hard at work making... something. Even the time she's spent with her didn't make her any more familiar with her antics. Whatever it was, she was sure that the Cat morph was putting her heart into it and tat was enough to make her happy. Though, before she could reunite with her consort, something had caught her attention. 

Her cow women were standing in front of the barn... and their breasts were very swelled, meaning they had yet to be milked. Walking up to the quad of people, she regarded the maids with a nod, turning to the cows. "I overheard your conversation." She started, crossing her arms under her breasts. "You two know why you can't go out.  Your milk would turn any partner you have into woman, which would not dwell well with the population.  If you need sexual satisfaction... i'm sure I can come up with a solution." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Bertha plops down with a pouty look, clearly put out.

"I don't get it! You sell the stuff to anyone who wants it. What's the problem with a few cute boys taking a sip?"

Helga sees this as an opportunity to make a break for it, dragging her caretaker behind her. Luckily Cart is with you and the massive wolfmorph streaks after her, rounding the barn. He soon returns with a wailing cowmorph over his shoulder, ineffectively pounding her fists against his back.

"You never let us have any fun! No fun for Helgy or Bertha!"

Cart gives you a clear do something expression, wincing under the barrage of flailing bimbo limbs.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Guys, you have to remember, i'm the mayor. Anything like that happens, and it comes back on me, hard. Now, if what you're asking for is companionship, I can provide a temporary solution, before a permanent one is established. Now, if I promise you two that you'll get a special friend, will this type of behavior cease?" She asked, in a surprisingly mother like tone, as if she was disciplining her children. "I can help you with you problems for the moment, but you'll have to wait a while before the permanent one is made.  Does that sound fair?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oooh, special friend?" Bertha asks, mashing her massive mammaries against your side. You can almost smell the heated hormones rolling off the bovine bimbo.  "Who? Who? Are they tall? Hunky?"

"Don't forget a big dick~" Helga all but sings from atop Cart's shoulders. "Since Carty is so stingy with his."

Your wolfmorph enforcer delivers a gentle swat to her behind before setting the rambunctious cowmorph on the ground. It isn't long before she's joined her sister, pressing on the opposite side, all but smothering you in titflesh.

"We'll be good, Ash~," Bertha promises silkily.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
The Demoness smirked at the Cow's bubbly excitement, joyed that she could strike a deal with them so easily. "They'll certainly be tall and hunky, I can tell you that..." She mewed, grunting when the other sister joins, making a sandwich out of her. "I'm glad to... see that you've taken a liking to the concept.  I'll make sure to deliver soon enough." She manages, between the two walls of flesh, doing her best to slip out. 

"Bye for now girls." Ash calls back to the two, slipping into the mansion to fin her beloved, probably still hard at work in her laboratory. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You find Kari bent over her lab bench, her goggled eyes reflecting the light of a bright kerosene burner. A sweet-smelling concoction is held over the flame, carefully monitored by the catfolk alchemist. In a blur of movement, your furry lover removes the vial and dips in a dropper, carefully extracting some liquid and applying it to a nearby potted plant... Which promptly turns purple.

"Gods damn it!" Kari says glaring at the plant. "Maybe more blisterpod or moon blossum- Oh hey Ash!"

Kari's greeting is interrupted when her test subject suddenly bursts into flames. Leaving behind a mournful pile of ash.

"Excellent," the alchemist purrs. You're just noticing it now, but Kari only seems to get that look of unbridled passion when she's lighting something on fire... Or riding your cock.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Her gaze focuses on the plant as she walks in, her eyes widening when it suddenly catches fire, reducing itself to ashes. "Hey, Kari." She quickly greets, reaching into her dress and producing a tentacle of the creature from before. "I take it this is what's going to kill of the tentacle monsters?  It sure took care of that plant." She admitted, her attention again returning to the pile of ash that was once life. If the stuff just had to make contact with the creatures and it did... that to them, then getting rid of the population was going to be fairly easy...

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Sure is!" Kari smiles broadly, removing her goggles. "I've been working on it since... Gosh, I guess I didn't get all that much sleep last night. But it's starting to pay off in spades. With that sample, I should be able to fine tune it in no time. Just wait, any skeevy tentacle is going to think twice before squirming within two miles of this place."

Her words are somewhat undercut as the test plant shoots up again from the potted soil. Kari glares at it before spraying again- this time more liberally.

"Of course, we'll have to do something about regenerative qualities. You should be fine for the younger ones, but some of the big daddies have a nasty habit of getting back up after being knocked down."

You hand over the tentacle specimen. Kari quickly seals the still-squirming appendage and gives her slimy fingers an experimental lick.

"Jeez, that's some strong stuff! Don't tell me you were covered in this?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"I trust you'll find a solution.  If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask, Kari." Ash quickly offers to the Cat morph, eyeing the tentacle as it was sealed. The fact that the thing had some claim of life still in it uneased her. Something like that would be difficult to kill, permanently. She had to trust Kari on this one, she was sure that she could poison these damned beasts. 

"Huh, oh yeah.  Pretty... strong stuff.  I got covered in the stuff when I blew the creature to bits. Made it hard to concentrate, but for the most part I was fine.  Damned thing was attacking a traveling pair on a wagon.  We showed up just in time, too.  Any longer and the beast would have preyed upon them.

Oh, you don't have to rush, but I have another favor.  I promised Helga and Bertha i'd get them a... special friend. Can you show me how to do... basic alchemy? I'd like to make a mixture of Minotaur cum and their milk, to make a bull amazon type deal.  Again, we can do it later.  I don't want to put a pile of chores onto you, I feel like i'e been taking advantage of you a bit."  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Yeah with all this pressure, I'm positively fit to burst." Kari runs a hand over her swollen belly before cracking a smile. "Then again, I tend to thrive under pressure. It's no trouble Ash, I'd be finding excuses to use these toys you got me anyway."

"A futa bull, huh? Well that certainly would ring the twins' bells. It would probably increase their output by the hormones alone, not to mention the eventual calves. We might need a bigger barn in a few months! I'll put in an order for the cum- milk we have ample supply of course. That leaves the transformation subject... I don't suppose you had someone in mind for the job?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"There's not really a time limit on it, so you can start working on it at your leisure. As for the target?" She briefly bites her lip, before shrugging. "I... haven't really put thought into it. I'm sure i'll find a prime subject on my travels, but I haven't one at the moment."  She admitted, pondering on the subject for a moment longer.

"Anyway, how much longer do you expect the poison will take? There are some other things I can attend to while you work, unless I can help you with anything?"

(Will you inform me if anything interesting happens through the seeing stone, or do I have to look through it as an action?)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(You can assume your followers have been making regular contact with you. They will tell you about anything that demands your immediate attention. You can, of course, give them orders or ask questions at any time... I suppose I should mention that that Tera and Trissa each have their own agendas and might not bothering asking you to micromanage, leading to unintended consequences/inconveniences. Such is the life of a up-and-coming demon ruler ;) )

"Oh I think I can have it knocked out by tomorrow morning... You really should talk to Jerrin though. He still doesn't leave the house except to tail Argus around. I think-"

"Oh Ash, you're back!"

Rizzi the winged courtesan appears at the top of the stairs, quickly descending when she sees you.

"It's so wonderful here, Ash! Everyone is so nice! I-I mean, they still stare at my wings every now and again, but no one throws things or tells me to go back to the forest. And Gwen and Kari are great, they even gave me some new clothes!"

There is a swish as Rizzi spins to show off her fashionable blouse, cunningly cut to accomodate her powerful angelic appendages.

"And I'm working at the tavern now! It's not too different from the mansion, except there a lot less groping... Well, Gwen's expecting me so... I guess I just wanted to thank you. Bye now!"

You've never seen the transformed woman so happy as she gives you a quick peck on the cheek and rushes out the front door. Kari stares after her and sighs.

".... And that's the problem."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash turned from Kari, to find a very excited Rizzi speeding down the stairs.  "Good to see you again, Rizzi!" She warmly responded, smiling as the angel approached her. Her smile only grew as she spoke. "I'm glad to hear that you've accustomed to the place!  We have our own odd folks here, I expected that you'd fit right in. Hell, I used to work at the tavern and the patrons still hit on me. I think you'll do just fine." She encouraged, a bit surprised at the peck on the cheek she got, not that she showed it. 

She watched the woman leave, frowning as she heard Kari's comment. "I would have thought he'd be happy for her. It's a bit... odd if he feels otherwise. I'll discuss things with him." She agreed, gazing up the steps. She briefly questioned if he was home, though going by Kari's info, he rarely leaved the dwelling.  Well, time to give the man a talk. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A periodic thudding sound reaches your ears as you venture upstairs and approach the wing that contain's Rizzi and Jerrin's bedrooms. Passing the angelic stray's quarters, you look inside to see a well-ordered space with a neatly-made bed that smells of soap and lavender. The window has been cracked to let the evening air in, ruffling the polka dotted curtains.

The thudding grows louder as you near the demonkin's closed door and since knocking yields no answer, you turn the knob and peer inside.

A sharp contrast to Rizzi's, Jerrin's room can only be described as a disaster area. Dirty clothes are strewn about the place and furniture is arranged haphazardly, draws and doors opened in a disorderly manner. This is all obscured by a haze of smoke that exudes a faintly sweet scent- Redweed if you weren't mistaken. Somehow it doesn't surprise you that Jerrin has the means and habit of partaking in recreational drugs.

The demon-boy himself lounges on his bed, expertly flicking throwing knives with his tail into a very sad-looking length of wood. He barely even looks at you when you come in.

"Oh, it's you."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
(Typical teenager, going through all these fazes...) 

It didn't take long for her to recognize the scent, once she entered Jerrin's room, her nose scrunching up as soon as she caught it. "Redweed, really?" The Demoness lets out a quiet sigh, using mage hand to open up a window, hoping the scent would waft out. (Assuming there is a window.)  She cared little of his drug habits, however she didn't want the stench to seep into the house, they just had the place built, or rebuilt. 

"Jerrin, normally I wouldn't be concerened of your actions and frankly, I still don't in this case. However, others seemed concerned about you and I do have a problem with that. So, what is the pressing issue?  Why are you sitting around in my house all day, smoking drugs nonetheless?" 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(I can't help it, Ash strikes me as the motherly type ;) )

Jerrin taps out the pipe sitting next to him after you give him a long glare. 

"What's the problem? I'm doing what you've asked me to do. That geezer Argus has already turned in for the night, so I figured I'd take off instead of watching him snore for four more hours. Not like there's anything else to do in this backwater. I don't get it, Ash. You could be doing anything you want, but instead you're trying to fit in with these people, playing mayor."

He turns back to his knife throwing, hurling his next blade end over end. It impacts with a loud thud, quivering in the target board. It doesn't take a genius to realize the angsty demonkin is trying to sidestep a real conversation with you. 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Jerrin, I haven't tried to fit in with society since I was an innocent child and i'm sure you can say the same thing. I learned a long time that being 'normal' would never happen, so I don't try. I show others that i'm not an evil wore that wants to fuck out their soul and they tolerate me. What else could I wish for? Well, a lot actually. And that's why I become mayor, so I could make those things happen.

I didn't become Mayor because I wanted to 'fit in', or because I wanted to 'strive for the greater good'.  I became mayor so I could fix this backwards ass town and make it into something so much better. And I have so far, yet there's so much more I can do.  Now, why would I want to do this, you ask?  Because there's very little places I can and I wanted to take the opportunity when I had it. And I did.

I'm rambling, aren't I?  Long story short, this city tolerates us and there are very little places that do the same.  Take advantage of it and do something. While you're here, eh?  It'd be a lot more productive than sitting on your ass all day, throwing knives at a piece of lumber. It's not like you need the practice." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Jerrin snorts. "Enjoy life while the people are tolerant? Come on Ash, I saw what you did when we were in that place underground. You've got as much demon blood in you as I do, probably more."

If only he knew.

"You know what normal people will do to us the moment they get the chance. Crops die, babies are born without the right number of toes, and who gets blamed? We do. People like you, me... Rizzi..." He looks away and chucks his last knife, this one misses and clatters on the floorboards. "Trying to live in the light just sets us up for disappointment or worse."

He pauses for a moment, glaring as his discarded blade before continuing. "I... I know I should be happy that Rizzi is happy. But I have this ugly feeling. Expecting... Hoping that her trust will be betrayed, so that she'll come back to me. I don't like, but I can't help it. She's got beauty that isn't just on the surface, Ash. I don't want to see her hurt and... I-I know that she just sees me as some sort of protector, but now that she doesn't need protecting..." 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Jerrin, i'm not going to act all goody two shoes and say, 'Well, if you show them that you're not mean and evil, than they'll accept you!', because both of us know that's horseshit. I know who will get blamed, I've been the skapegoat many times prior, and i'm sure i'll be one till the day I die. However, I don't care.  These people know what I can do, they know what will happen if they try to confront me with violence. Sure, a few of them may like me for who I really am, but i'm quite sure most of this town fears me, and rightfully so. Yes, i'd love to have respect, but fear is an adequate replacement." The Demoness firmly explains.

"And..." Ash begins, in a much softer tone. "I understand where you're coming from. I once felt that I had to protect Kari from the injustices from the world, keep her safe from everything in the world that wanted to strike her down.  And while I did give her an opportunity, she did... everything else on her own.  She's helped me to the point where I wouldn't know where I'd be without her.  And it was at that point when I realized that she didn't need to be protected, she needed opportunity. And through opportunity we bought this mansion, started our own business and became the representatives of this town. I didn't ask anyone for this, I made it happen.  And that's exactly what I think you need to do, Jerrin. Just because you don't have to protect her anymore, doesn't mean you don't have to be there for her.  You get where i'm coming at?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I... I guess," The young demonkin sighs. "She needs space to be her own person, but... She's always been the one good thing that happened to me. She'd tell me about how those wings ruined her life, and I'd always feel guilty because... Well, they saved me. Fucking, stealing, and killing was all I knew before that naive angel stumbled into my life. Wanting her to see me as more than the animal I was made me a better person... But what kind of person am I now that she has a new life, a new protector?"

He hops off the bed and retrieves his many scattered weapons.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not ungrateful for what you've done for us. I just... I don't know, now that I'm free to make my own choices, I'm more scared than I've ever been. It's stupid isn't it?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Fear, is a reasonable feeling.  If a slave had just been freed, i'm sure they'd have little idea on what to do with their lives. You've been focusing on one thing you're life and now you don't need to, so what else is there to do, right?  To put it broadly, anything. I've seen you work, Jerrin.  You're handy with a blade and quiet one your feet. I don't know much about your compassions, but i'm sure you have a hefty portfolio. Just know that whatever you decide on, you have my full support, undoubtedly Rizzi's as well. 

Now, what do you want to do?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I think... I think I want to help you make a place for people like us. Rizzi and I that is." Jerrin pauses for a moment as if unsure how to explain. "That is what you're doing, right? Making Tencrest somewhere where it doesn't matter if you have pointy ears, fur, or a tail."

"I meant what I said. I don't trust most of the folk around here. Give them half a chance, and they'll make things exactly the way they were before but... I guess we all have to believe in something bigger than ourselves, right?"

Eventually the constant eye contact and earnest conversation proves too much for the too-cool-for you Jerrin. He looks away towards the window with an embarassed flush on his face.

"So I'm with you, alright? Just... Just don't take advantage of our trust, okay?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
A grin manifests on the Demoness' lips, happy to see that the fiend was capable of seeing her side of things, more so even agreeing with them. "Yes, that is correct. I want a home where i'll be judged on my actions and not my appearance. I'm not daft enough to think that I can erase everyone's prejudice, for there those even more stubborn than even Agrus.  We can only hope that it will diminish with each passing generation, that is the big goal." She helps explain, taking a step toward Jerrin, lightly placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Betraying a friend is the most vile of things one can do and forever ruins their modesty.  I would never dream of it, Jerrin. You have my word."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Jerrin nods as you paint your vision. The more you speak, the more his attention seems drawn towards you. His eyelids flutter as you come close and when you put your hand on the demonkin's shoulder, something happens-

A vision claws its way into your mind. You stand at the head of a crowd- no an army- of demonfolk. The landscape around you has been so warped and twisted with corruption that you barely recognize it as the outskirts of the capitol. In the distance, you see the city itself, ripe for conquering. A task that seemed impossible for others was within arm's reach. A forbidden smile crosses your lips as you imagine your children rushing over the walls to make all before them part of your dark empire. Soon everyone in the land would be lover, follower, or slave... This was going to be so much fu-

"E-erm, I'm going to check on Argus. Make sure he hasn't gotten up in the middle of the night. I'll see you around mistres- Ash!"

Jerrin slips away from your touch and makes a quick exit out of the window. What was that all about? The demonkin definitely seems to have a better opinion of you, but maybe something more profound had just happened. You recall your father's throne room and how utterly devoted his succubus were to him, maybe that sort of bond was forming between you and Jerrin?... Or maybe the Demonlord was sending visions to taunt you again. You promised Kari to wait for a time in Tencrest, but something in your blood sings at the thought of ripe, unsullied lands to conquer and corrupt... It makes you wonder why you're still compromising with fools like Argus in some far-away backwater.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth nearly lost her balance as the vision ended, stumbling backwards. What... was this vile vision?  It felt so... empowering.  Thoughts questioning her motives began to pop into her head. Why was she taking things so slow? The world out there needed her... with so much unjust in the world, she was obligated to fix it all, make the world... perfect. Maybe she shoul-

"Huh?" She questioned, not quite hearing the demon. "Oh-OH, yeah. I wouldn't want to stall you from your work, go right ahead." She beckons on, watching Jerrin sneak out of the window into the town. That was... strange, the thought only reminded her of why she came to this town in the first place. She sure as hell wasn't expecting to take it over in legal means, she could only wonder what had made her motives change so drastically. To be fair, this way certainly was the quietest, it kept her off the radar. She'd have to make sure she was ready before she did anything drastic...

Her thoughts turned to her father. As much as she'd hate to involve him into her life, she knew that he had the power to make things... difficult for her. She did promise to write to him every once and a while and a promise to a Demon lord was very high on her priority list. Though, with him being in a whole other plane, having the letters reach him would be... difficult. Hm... maybe...

The Demoness walks downstairs to and to the cellar, heading for the small library there. Picking out the books of demons, she looks for her name, trying to get some info on Dantalion.  Perhaps she could make she could reverse a summoning circle spell and instead make objects go directly to the listed True Name?  Picking an unused space, she'd set up a 'sending' circle and once it was finished, grab a piece of parchment, writing,

If this idea of mine works, please send a response at your earliest convenience, I may have just created a inter planner mail post. Meaning, we have a method of communication, Father. 

Always yours, Asheroth Dantalion. 

After finishing, she'd pick up the letter and drop it into the circle. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Neat! I like this :D )

As soon as you drop the letter into your miniature summoning circle, it bursts into flames with a crackle of purple flame and the smell of brimstone. Hopefully your message would now be in transit to the demonic realm. In the meantime-

"You have reached the offices of Lord Dantalion, please hold."

The cool voice echoes about the underground study, eerily emanating from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. Unable to think of anything else, you sit back down as a few cheerful bars of music are put on repeat. A few moments later, the summoning circle lights up and a illusory image of a succubus appears. She is easily the sluttiest secretary you have ever encountered, fishnets and lace making up more of her uniform than anything else. She quickly scribbles and note and sends it with a flash of purple sorcery.

"Oh my, I can see why Lord Dantalion is so interested in you," she coos, licking her fanged chops. "You're positively delectable!... Sorry honey, but daddy's a little busy right now. It's Tuesday, you see."

This is punctuated by a series of depraved moans- obviously from several different people- faintly drifting from a nearby doorway. Somehow you doubt it being Tuesday has any real bearing on when your demonic father conducts an orgy.

"I'll be sure to tell him you dropped in. He'll be so happy!"