CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Belhemot

Sep 21, 2015
Actually, the way it works, depending how you have your settings (Single, Double or Dynamic), you get two-strikes depending on your strength until 59 or 60 (cannot remember what the code says). From that point on, if you have set on dynamic, the Champion shifts over to single strike; if settings set to double, then two-strikes set with strength of 60.

It looks like you knew that but said it in a way I did not fully understand. (Hopefully, the above is easier.)

If you're single attack equals one of your double-strikes when settings are double-strike, then there seems to be a bug. I'll pass it on to Kitteh.

Yea thats what i meant here is the proof

http://imgur.com/UDaoiry

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Any news about some new stuff incoming like transformation etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
in the screen i think it was 101 speed 105

Yep. That's a bug. I have forward it to the development team.

Any news about some new stuff incoming like transformation etc?

Currently, Kitteh's laptop is in for repair (it decided it was time to swim and got a bit wet), so he will not be making any updates for now.

There are some TFs in the works. The only constraint on getting the TFs out is time; time being split up between fixing bugs, coding in other add ons, etc. I'll rewrite the v1.3.x future add ons, and begin v1.4.x as well on the wiki.

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
So today, I decided to bring my laptop to Best Buy to have it fixed. And now I'll have to use my mom's laptop until it's fixed.

My laptop had liquid damage as a result of water accidentally spilled over the keyboard.

So it looks like there won't be updates for some time.

If the motherboard is a goner, that is about the worst that could have happened in terms of cost to fix it. Might I suggest taking the hard drive out and connecting it to another laptop temporarily? That way you could access your content again or do a full backup. If you have a warranty however, you can't really fix anything yourself without possibly voiding it.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
A quick question.

How do you get Deer TF?

Not sure if this is the only way (haven't made the Golden Rind TF page on wiki) but I get mine through Gwynne, Erlking-in-drag. Select [Gifts], the deer-morph TF with be handed out at random (haven't looking at the source code, so I don't know what the numbers are, just a few tries will give you the TF.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
 at one point this worked for anroid. is that still a thing?

Currently, the dev community does not have a coder fluent in Android apps. Kitteh is doing the best he can, but when it comes to troubleshooting the cause... :/  

Belhemot

Sep 21, 2015
Dam im lucky with those bugs
After i ascendet with 20 min lust and pierced with crimstone it doesn't add min lust instead u have to reach 20 min lust with piercings and then every other piercing gives u plus 5 min lust

I hope i didnt say it wierd im pretty bad with writing what i think especially in eng :$

Codesoul

Aug 31, 2015
Is there any current way to play this mod on an Android device? 

Edit* just looked two posts above me, gg

Kataman

Nov 11, 2015
Hey kitteh you think of adding more content to ceraph cause i really think the demon needs more option than what it has.

Nov 22, 2015
I don't know if this is an issue with just me or with the game but I reached the maximum amount of intelligence and it says the maximum is 90.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Different transformations adjust the cap for stats.  Couldn't tell you which ones have which effects though.

Kataman

Nov 11, 2015
Are you referring to adding image ID's and support for more scenes or the pics themselves? I ask because the latter is handled by the image pack which is hatternumber0's baby (also pretty sure you can add your own pics too btw). The former is something Kitteh can do, but it depends on what he's working on now or if it needs to enter queue.

you say i can actually put it pics for like Edryn, the farm girl, or any of those demon girls?

you say i can actually put it pics for like Edryn, the farm girl, or any of those demon girls?

where can i get started with that?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
No, unless the game already knows to look for an image when those particular scenes are triggered. To reiterate what I stated, the game has to know that when such and such scene procs, it needs to look for an image to show along with the text as normal for images to show up. If it doesn't know an image needs to accompany the text, it won't matter how many images you have in the image folder, that scene will always just show text regardless. I could be wrong about this next part, but I'm pretty sure Kitteh is the only one that can go into the Revamp's code and add support for scenes to trigger showing images from the image pack, though once that's done, the player can change and modify what image shows just not when and where.

So, if a scene already shows an image, then yes you can change or edit the image pack to show a different image if you want. But you can't change what scenes proc images, since that requires under-the-hood code work. So if that scene doesn't already have a image associated with it, there's nothing you can do to force it to show one on your own.

Aestus

Dec 11, 2015
Any chances of making this mod available for ios 5.1.1? or anyone knows how to run this on ios? converter or maybe special player. I have Cydia too.

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
Once someone drinks Bimbo Liqueur, they cannot get rid of the physical changes because they're permanent. They can only get rid of the mental effects.

There's a conversation path that gives the impression you can.

So apparently Tamani won't reappear for me outside of her daughters unless I have sex with the daughters >.>

Any ideas how to fix this?

Nov 22, 2015
I don't know if this is an issue with just me or with the game but I reached the maximum amount of intelligence and it says the maximum is 90.

I've also realized that my maximum speed has become 110. I think this might be because of something I've done but I don't know what it could have been or how i could fix this.

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I've also realized that my maximum speed has become 110. I think this might be because of something I've done but I don't know what it could have been or how i could fix this.

All characters begin as human and as such each of their stats max out at 100. If you change into another species then these maximum values may be changed accordingly. Dog-morphs for instance have a maximum speed of 110, but their intelligence maxes out at 90; all other stats remain the same. The purpose is to reflect the differences between species beyond aesthetics and its a feature exclusive to the mod.

Nov 22, 2015
All characters begin as human and as such each of their stats max out at 100. If you change into another species then these maximum values may be changed accordingly. Dog-morphs for instance have a maximum speed of 110, but their intelligence maxes out at 90; all other stats remain the same. The purpose is to reflect the differences between species beyond aesthetics and its a feature exclusive to the mod.

oh, okay. That makes sense as a mechanic and I'm glad I know about it now. Thanks.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I still don't think it's a good idea to do that because of what he said before the "approval", which I believe should be taken with a grain of salt.

The previous sentence in that post Savin made: "And like I've said to Kitteh and the mod team several times: they technically CAN finish Helspawn, in the same sense that I technically CAN ban them and delete the content from the site."