Pat on Shekkas's head option.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
I wanna to pat on Shekka's head so much. 

She deserved it even more then Anno.

And i just love this little Raskvel so much.

Just a pat. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I wanna to pat on Shekka's head so much. 

She deserved it even more then Anno.

Hey. Hey. Has SHEKKA been a good doggy? I didn't thinks so.  :donkey:

But seriously Shekka could use more stuff. Like that fabled xpak ever~ Or just hugs/headpats.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Quote said:
Hey. Hey. Has SHEKKA been a good doggy?
 I would say she is a good, adorable hyperactive bunny (?), who knows what she wants and sometimes being lonely because of her nature.

Sex is good, but being able to comfort her is about 20% cooler!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like petting Anno.

But walking Anno, HNNNNNG.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I know noobsaleh, Some day that great day will come in which we can walk our slutty puppy

You can walk her now. And encourage the locals to take turns gangbanging her. It's weird stuff in as much as it's a pretty extreme scene that proceeds from very little.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Petting is for good doggies only, Raskvel are anything but.

Anything but!

Petting is for good doggies, patting is for good bunnies^_^.

Besides Shekka is a VERY big exception for her species.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
That's right! 

Actually there is one more character on Tarkus that i wanted to interact in a very specific way.

It's Aurora.

She is just too adorable (and young) for sex scenes (IMHO), but she is just asking for a tickle.

She is always upside-down, her armpits are just there to reach.

There would be a chance for her to fall down.

And if your reflexes aren't high enough, she would hit her head and will be sulking at you for a few hours.

You can walk her now. And encourage the locals to take turns gangbanging her. It's weird stuff in as much as it's a pretty extreme scene that proceeds from very little.

I ain't sharing with some locals. I'm greedy to the bone.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Well, everyone wanted to corrupt the dog girl in CoC really badly, so for this one your dad already helped break her in for you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nonesuch and DiscipleOfDeath: Yeah that's what I met, although she only gives out blowjobs with that option. Not that she needs to be any sluttier.

You can corrupt Whitney, it was just a really long time in the making (mostly implementing).

You might also be able to pet Embry...some day.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, everyone wanted to corrupt the dog girl in CoC really badly, so for this one your dad already helped break her in for you.

A reminder every day in every thread, in case you forget.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

I'd like to imagine that all but the most assholish of Captain Steele's go from what they know about Anno at that point and monitor the consent levels. If this piece of content will ever receive an expansion/rework, having different ways of how to proceed with the whole thing would be just swell. Many more Hnngs will be had.

I'm also pretty sure that canonically Pops Steele never needed to break nobody to indulge in some hot doggy action. He's just that good.

A reminder every day in every thread, in case you forget.

One for every previous 'soon', I'd assume.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
I was like "Yes, finally Fenoxo's waifu gets some love!"

Then the whole thread becomes about Anno. FFS. Typical.

Happens all the time. At least i was heard, and this might work out.

Already satisfying!

We gotta share the head patting love around all the NPC's

I don't wanna pat Sera. She would rape me. In a bad way. Or Dr.Badger. The only thought makes me shiver.

How do people think Shekka would react to the head pat?

Hold your hand with both her palms, bow her head a little and slightly nuzzle against your chest. That would be cute.

Oh wait. She is kinda small, so no need to bow.

Although my Steele's height is 5’ 5”...

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I used to really love Anno, but the more I actually pay attention to her talking and not to her tits, skin-tight suit, snowy hair/ears/tail, the less I find myself attracted to her.

I never should have gone back and actually read her dialogue for realsies.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
I used to really love Anno, but the more I actually pay attention to her talking and not to her tits, skin-tight suit, snowy hair/ears/tail, the less I find myself attracted to her.

Eh she's love-able, also makes me feel bad if I ever have to evict her from the ship 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015

What is it that you like about Shekka, Jim?