Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika felt a little more confidence in her theory at Penny's words. "Well.... if the artifacts always react to me maybe.... I can do it? maybe with the necklace. i think there's enough here to make the switch... Penny hold the stone while i try to make something happen with the necklace..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Alright! I trust you Mika!" She takes the stone from Mika and holds it out so she can easy reach it with the necklace.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok h-here goes..." Mika the put one hand on the stone and then touched the necklace to the stone with the other. "Um.... as the uh.... inheritor I command you.... um.... please go in..... reverse?", Mika said starting out strong but getting shaky at the end. After a second nothing happens and mika was about to say something when the stone show gold for moment and it go nice and warm in Penny's hands. "Oh! It looks like that worked...." Mika said as she looked relieved. then something odd happened Penny could here Mika's voice but her mouth wasn't moving. She herd "Oh thank god i didn't want to look like an idiot in front of Penny. Also i hope Penny didnt notice i was staring at her breasts the whole time.... how could i be looking at that at a time like this!" but didn't see her mouth move at all. could it be that she just read her mind? maybe the stone has that power when held.....

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny blinked rather confused for a moment. "Uhh... what was that? Hang on a second." She puts the stone on the floor "Mika, in your head say "Hello Penny" don't ask why, just do it please."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Um... Ok?" Mika said confused. but she did it anyway. Without the stone in her hands Penny could not hear Mika's thoughts. Mika just looked back at her confused.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny picks the stone back up "Ok, now do it again please." She just stares at Mika intently.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"umm... sure?" Mika said still confused. Penny then herd, "Hello... Penny? just what is she on about... its not like the thing can read minds... cant it?" Penny herd Mika think.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled a big happy smile "Hahaha! I can read your mind when I hold this rock! That is so cool! Glad you were enjoying my breasts earlier by the way...."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked quite surprised. "W-wait what?!" she turned beat red. the rest of the pod and the amalgam looked surprised too. Mika was quite embarrassed to have her lewd thoughts read and she quickly snatched the stone up in her hand. "Wait d-does that mean i can hear what your thinking too? try thinking something..."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smirked as she thought of something "I really want to knock Mika up some time in the future"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika turned even redder and dropped the stone. "Ah! W-Well n-now we know that works..." Mika said trying to move on quickly from that embarrassing bit. "It um... appears that it can let you hear thoughts while held.... apparently this thing can mess with the mind as a whole.... we should try placing it into our friend here... It just might separate them." She gently picks up the stone and hands it back to Penny. "Penny, w-would you like to do the honors?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods and picks up the stone, moving over to the fused galora. "This should fix you... so here is to hoping." She puts the stone down on the big fusion of goo.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"we... thank you... in advance.", they said nodding all their heads at once. Everyone then watched intently as the stone was slowly sank into the mass of goo. Then the stone shown brightly inside the goo and all of them, Jane, Samantha, Randy, Richie, and Beth all shuddered and shook as the glow intensified. Then all cried out as a rush of feeling came through them. At first they all felt it at once like then normally did... but then there minds began to feel more and more distant, soon their sense of self began to return what was once we became you and i.... for the first time in twenty years they could feel like themselves again! Then with another bright flash the goo was separated and all of them stood as individuals once more! Mika actually cheered and jumped ( witch made her squishy ass and boobs jiggle enticingly).

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny clapped her hands and cheered, jumping for joy in the process as she smiled at them "It worked! How do you all feel?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Samantha was crying tears of joy while Beth held her in her arms. Randy and Richie fell onto there buts as the felt just them for the first time in some time, while Jane was laughing out joyously. The green busty one, beth said, "I think.... we're better now..." "Hey look at that! we can speak standard again!" the blue femboy Randy exclaimed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny ran around hugging each and every one of them, one at a time of course. She was so happy this worked she just couldn't contain herself.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Each of them hugged back with Samantha holding on to Penny longer then anyone else. Sala chimed in with, "Soooo what are we gonna do now... actually what are all of you going to do now?" they thought for a moment and Jane said, "we wanna go back and see our families! I think I speak for everyone when i say that...." they all nodded in agreement. Then Samantha asked, "Hey wait! What happened to Bill and Van? did they make it too?", Mika looked chest fallen at this and gave Penny a sad look. "W-what should we say?!" Mika whispered to Penny. "Sh-Should we tell them the truth?!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Bill is still teaching at the university. Van... died. The man you know is long dead. There is someone called Vaine running about who looks and sounds just like him... but he is not Van. Vaine is an evil man who kills, likes and cheats his way into things he has no purpose being in."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The five goos looked on in shock. "My god..... so he did survive...." Richie said. Samantha began to cry again, this time in sadness. Beth kept hold of her and stroked her gooey hair. "But.. how? How could something happen to a man like Van.... he was a man of the people for the people..." Randy said as he looked down. "I-I'm so sorry... but its the t-truth.... but B=Bill is there for you all! you should go to him!", Mika said trying to focus on the positive.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nodded fast enough to make her gooey dreads bounce around. "Yes! Bill is still at the university and is still thinking about you guys! you should go to him!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jane seemed scared. "What if the government knows were still alive...will they... come after us?" "I don't think so... or at the very least Bill will know what to do." Emily said trying to ease their nerves. "...I don't know how things are done here... but, im guessing who ever was in the leadership then isn't now.... i think you'll be ok." Jezzy said. The five galora then huddled together and discussed what to do. Beth then broke from the huddle and said, "Ok we will go see Bill we think you're right, so bill is still part of the university after all these years?" Beth asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, he is the one that gave us directions... so in a sense, he is the reason we found you all in the first place! He is still at the university teaching classes, so just head on over I am sure he would be delighted to see you again."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Alright, so that's what we'll do!", Randy said. Then all five of them ran over and scooped Penny and Mika up and showered them with kisses all over their bodies. Mika was laughing as the kisses ticked her whole body. then just like that they all went waving and smiling feeling happy just to be themselves again.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled as she watched the leave. "It feels good to help people... it really does. But come now everyone, we have so much more to do!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right, back to finding those ruins." Maxter said as he and Jasmine came out from behind the woods. both of them looked aroused, most likely for seeing the huge orgy from earlier. the nipples on Jasmins small breasts were rock hard and she tried to cover them with her arms while Maxters pointy and bumpy shrax cock was standing at attention. they both seemed to avoid eachothers gaze.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny sighs and just looks between the two of them. "Seriously? you two had all that material to go off of and you didn't get it on?! You two are more bashful than I gave you credit for! Come on... just have sex already! I can tell you both want it!" She says, loosing her patients a bit.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They both gave Penny a wide eyed expression, looked at each other, then back to Penny. "But... i couldn't just... make a move on the boss..." Maxter mumbled. "What?! m-me?! and-and Max?! But-but I couldn't... wouldn't that be... unprofessional?", Jasmine stuttered a huge blush on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's eye twitched and for the first time, Mika saw annoyance on her face. She suddenly walks over and melted her lower body into a big golden puddle. She pushed Jasmine over so she landed softy on the goo, face up, and spread her legs wide. Next, she grabbed Maxter's cock and pulled him down until his cock was inches from her pussy. With a grunt, she pushed the big shrax man forward, sinking his cock in Jasmine's pussy in one go. "There! I did it for you! Now fuck!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two of the cried out as they were suddenly joined at the hips, With the feeling of Maxter's bumpy shaft plunged into Jasmin's wet box the of them then gasped as they held eachother in there gaze. This action from Penny was so brazen and blunt Mika was speechless. Jezzy just raised one eyebrow and shifted her gaze to the others. Emily was actually surprised, she was expecting a more subtle teasing approach. "Well... I guess thats one way to bring them together.... literally!" Emily said with chuckle. "Wha-what the hell?!" Sala said as she turned around her face burning.

Internaly Maxter was screaming! he finally got to "get into" Jasmine. though this was far from the way he had envisioned it.... but none the less he was actually greaful to Penny for... "helping" him finally get to this point. Jasmine was breathing heavily, she had never had such a big cock before! Jasmine was always kind of aware of Maxter's crush on her and she never actually was opposed to it herself, but she always was not good enough for a guy like him. she always felt like he deserved better then a small girl like her. But now she couldn't deny it she did like him too... "M-Max i...." Jasmin began but then Maxter cut her off with. "I know.... i think i love you too..." then with stars in their eye they both felt the lust burning in there bodies. Then Maxter began to thrust into Jasmin slowly unable to stop himself. His long bumpy member ground against her insides delightfully. she made a deep moan as her pussy twitched around Maxters Penis.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny sat there and watched them, arms crossed with a stern look on her face. She then turned around so her back was to the lovers and looked at Mika "Mika! I wish to love you right now! Please come over here for kisses and cuddles!" She says, almost like a command.