The Syncharion Ascendance OOC [Closed, you poor bastards.]

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Gotcha, that clears up a few things. Also, I dunno if it'd be cheap to ask this, but collecting slaves is a totally normal and legal demon thing, right? I mean, I'm gonna have Klaus be stupid and honest and tell the gatewatcher he intends on getting slaves in the human realm anyway.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
One more thing, even if the demons are known well enough to be summoned, a demon probably just couldn't go walking up to a group of people without a disguise, right?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Actually... You could do that. They wouldn't see what you were unless they were... Er... I'll explain in the RP. :D

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Is it too late for me to change Klaus's description so that he's a herm? I might get bored of non-topping scenes with him eventually.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
So how are you guys liking it so far?

P.S: Floozer, you were right about this one being a fuck fest. XD :gizz::D

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
I'm having a ball! :D

And I can't help it if a sexy succubus wants to fuck :p

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Two sex scenes, and one in the initial pages alone. I do good work! :D

Eh well. Succubi are horny 24/7. :p Can't help it indeed! XD

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Really digging this rp, and the whole universe of it as well! It's nice to be finally living the high life, collecting slaves, doing jobs, and keeping a fuckbuddy by your genitals at all times :smuggo::)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alright! Glad you're enjoying!
Of course, there will be some moments where you hate my guts, but that's normal. XD

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Probably just hanging around and taking a breather with friends somewhere. Can't be such a great rp junkie absolutely all of the time after all.

Also, I forgot to ask, are there any plans for pregnancy related stuff? I'd be on board to see that if it's happening.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yeah. Probably. I do hope he pops up before I go to sleep though.

Of course there's pregnancy related stuff! What good would an RP be if there was no pregnancy!? :p
But... you really wanna have Richie's kid? XD

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Nah, definitely not Richie's :p I'd probably rather see Klaus be the one sticking a kid into someone anyways. Maybe with someone else he could get pregnant, but we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yep. So... As an incubus, you have full control over whether someone gets pregnant or not, as well as whether YOU get pregnant or not.

I just realised there's a kinda huge plot hole...

How is Phorsaal gonna get pregnant? :| Skeletons can't exactly have babies. :/

Derp I guess she'll just have to get anything that moves pregnant. And pop out a bunch of skele-babies. :p XD

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
So how exactly does a demon return to Syncharion from a different realm? Do they have to go to a certain spot where there's a gate, will their way back, or just click their heels three times and say "there's no place like home" wizard of oz style?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
LOL no. All they have to do is go back to where they came in from... Or find another entrance. Basically your first idea. Although the wizard of Oz one would certainly be funny. :p

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Are there any sort of spell shops in good ol' Sin City, or any other way of learning new abilities, or are spells a race thing and only a race thing?

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Does Klaus have the means of telepathically responding to the lady in the car or no?