What Content Would You Like Added?

Jan 28, 2022
Two new yoga options in Paige's menu. The first option includes your crewmates (either of your choosing or all of them) doing yoga with you. The second option involves the PC and Paige making a video of them doing yoga. Both options would have a Normal and Lewd version. Along with more threesome options for Paige that includes, Anno, Syri, Penny and more.

And more "Sleep With" options that involves more than one crewmates. The only ones I can remember that has more than one are the one that includes both Anno and Shekka. Anno and Syri kind of has one but it's not an actual option you can pick.

Honestly, Anno and Syri as a sleeping option would be chef's kiss.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
And more "Sleep With" options that involves more than one crewmates. The only ones I can remember that has more than one are the one that includes both Anno and Shekka. Anno and Syri kind of has one but it's not an actual option you can pick.
It's especially glaring since, as far as I can tell, Anno and Shekka mostly just picks from regular sleep scenes from either of them, rather than adding new threesome sleep scenes.

Which is fair - writing new scenes is a lot of work, and I'm not going to do it - but in that case, it doesn't have to be limited to them.
Which is why a while ago, I suggested to just allow you to sleep with as many crew members as you want - each time you go to sleep, it should just randomly select one of the crew members you sleep with and show you their sleep-with scene.

(Maybe add a manual override if you want to sleep with someone specific for a change, without unselecting everyone else first.)

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
I lost track of the Reaha amazon expansion because I think that was teased as a thing like five years ago now, so I had no idea she was going to have a horsecock at the end of it. I was doing it because having an aggressive horny amazon cowgirl (Nearly a minotaur at that point) sounded hot so I was into it. I'd like to either remove it or just change it to a human cock because none of the non-human ones interest me. In general too, I wish I could just hit a universal button for animal genitalia, I don't get why everything else plays to fairly realistic sizes but horse cocks can be anywhere from 19 inches to 7 feet long.

I wouldn't mind Reaha or Kiro having a cock big enough to reach the other side of Bizzy or the Cow bed's cleavage on Dhaal if that were an option.

Reactions: Bast and SSS019

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
I lost track of the Reaha amazon expansion because I think that was teased as a thing like five years ago now, so I had no idea she was going to have a horsecock at the end of it. I was doing it because having an aggressive horny amazon cowgirl (Nearly a minotaur at that point) sounded hot so I was into it. I'd like to either remove it or just change it to a human cock because none of the non-human ones interest me. In general too, I wish I could just hit a universal button for animal genitalia, I don't get why everything else plays to fairly realistic sizes but horse cocks can be anywhere from 19 inches to 7 feet long.

I wouldn't mind Reaha or Kiro having a cock big enough to reach the other side of Bizzy or the Cow bed's cleavage on Dhaal if that were an option.

Kiro can be throbbed twice in bimbo form.

Would be extremely awesome if we could do the same to Reaha in amazon form.

Reactions: Bast

Vavabum

Oct 2, 2021
What about a wrestling perk? As in, if you have no melee or ranged weapons equipped, you get some bonus to your strikes and stats.

This all came when I thought, what if a 10 feet Steele wrestled a Milodan Bruiser?

toppestofneps

Dec 20, 2023
Two new yoga options in Paige's menu. The first option includes your crewmates (either of your choosing or all of them) doing yoga with you. The second option involves the PC and Paige making a video of them doing yoga. Both options would have a Normal and Lewd version. Along with more threesome options for Paige that includes, Anno, Syri, Penny and more.

Continuing from my previous post. "Sleep With" including Hellhound Syri AND Amazon Reaha, I would very much like that.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Hi, I was just thinking... Does fenoxo or other contributors have the idea of introducing a hydra character. I thought it might be a fun and original addition as a companion. In fact, I've written a little dialogue to give you an idea of the kind of situation it would create. It's not much, but if nothing is planned and if the idea has some success. I'll try to write something, but I'm not promising anything. If the scene I've written doesn't belong here, I'll delete it. I just wanted to give an example.

The thing standing in front of you is unusual, to say the least. It's an anthropomorphic reptilian creature with scaly skin. Its tone and texture remind you of a Slyveren. In fact, she's got all the features of a Sylveren, except that her face, or rather her faces, don't have a cobra frill... Yes, her faces. There are 5 heads, with one in the center of her shoulders and the others uniformly scattered on either side. One pair of heads is towards the front, the other towards the back.

"Hello stranger, I'm glad to see you." Says the central head.

"What do you mean by 'I', stop putting yourself forward all the time." Throws the lower left head at him.

"That's right, we had decided to define ourselves by 'we are' and not by 'I am'." Says the one on the top left.

"Raaah! But anyone we speak to doesn't care, they're always looking at the middle of my body." Answers the central head.

"How's that, your body! Stop being so self-centered!" Shouts the lower right head.

"You're always acting like that, besides, in school you always wanted to speak up." Retorts the head on the bottom left.

"Hey, shouldn't we be taking care of the person in front of us instead of arguing?" Asks the head on the top right.

"Shut up, you!" Reply the other 4 heads in unison.

You're starting to get a headache. Should you address to the central head and speak precisely, at the risk of offending the others, or try to speak to all the heads, but with the risk of being confused.

I've put the whole thing in spoiler to avoid disturbing the reading.

Last edited:

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Hi, I was just thinking... Does fenoxo or other contributors have the idea of introducing a hydra character.
As far as I remember, if you want to write up a new species, you actually have to include a full description of the species, including a rough description of the home planet and culture and so on, even if it's just for one character. So, you'd either have to explain how a member of one of the existing species got a multi-head mutation, or come up with an entire species of multi-headed beings.

There are no one-off unique specimens, unless you can explain why they are unique.

Trying to look up the English translation for the German word "Unikat" led me to interesting places:
1710546216084.png

Last edited:

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
In fact, I was thinking of a mutation with the Slyveren species as a base for a specific character.
But like I said, it's just an idea...
If it's popular, I'll try to write something about it.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Speaking of "Full goo", it would be nice if, if you're both full goo and True Doll (fat gets converted to silicone), you could shift/absorb the silicone "implants" (which, as "True Doll", are pretty much just your regular body mass) the same way you can shift your body.

But I'm guessing Latex Goo is a very specific body type, so it's probably not worth it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know who primarily created Nova the Gray Goo Armor but I really would love if she got an expansion for her where if you're a full goo you can do a symbiosis with her added bonuses or something.

@Savin @Adjatha
I have no plans for future content for her. She's feature complete as far as I am concerned.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Oooo, really? Where?
Here ^^ :

Reactions: TheInfamousImmortal

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Here ^^ :

Nice, hope it gets added. More Nova content is nice, and hopefully there will be more to come.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I'd like to see the Sidewinder get a chance to do what it was built for - running a blockade.
The idea would be that crew Kiro, upon either being asked about Zhen Shei (where she talks about how Steele stole the Sidewinder) or upon being asked about piracy, would say
"Doll, you have this great ship that was built for running blockades - how about we use it? I know of a planet that is being blockaded - they need food and medical supplies, but another star system is trying to squeeze them out. (if Steele is kind) I know you love to help people out, and (endif) we could make a LOT of money on this run."
If the player accepts, they get a mini-quest where they
A) Go to some planet to pick up food and medicine (either a new planet, or perhaps Mhen'ga) (this could also be an opportunity for Bianca to come along for medical help).
B) get a fake transponder so the ship isn't tracable to SteeleTech (maybe a miniquest on Zhen Shi)
C) Go through the warp gate and immediately be attacked by the blockading forces. The player is given a chance to try to BS their way through (which fails), fight there way through (which should be a damn-near impossible to win fight), or run the blockade (start fighting, then select the "Run" option, which is the "right" answer.
D) Deliver the supplies and possibly take on other cargo (some sort of valuable tech, or minerals, or ???). If Bianca is on the trip this might allow for some interaction as she treats the locals.
E) Try to get back home. Running isn't an option: you have to go through the Gate and it's blockaded. Options are fight (and get your ass kicked), or (the right answer) wait until another ship is cleared through the gate, then run like hell to tailgate them through. This might lead to either dropping the characters off in a random star system in the game, or having them get dropped into a new star system, either a playable system or a short stop before turning around and going through the gate back to one of the standard systems.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
It's interesting, I'd proposed an idea where Kiro would ask Steele to do a big job, and then she'd stop being a pirate if the job was a success.
This would make it possible to use the Sidewinder's special feature, but also to knock Kiro up once the mission is a success, since she won't agree to Steele giving her a child until she's given up her pirate career.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
I don't imagine this will happen due to the immense amount of work it'd be and it'd likely rub a few the wrong way. But I'd really dig a Lane expac where they become crew and start hypnotising others on the ship building up a harem of their own with you as their personal favourite. Though perhaps as a more realistic (though likely still a lot of work) option a chance when confronted by one of the crew, to offer to bring them to Lane to be hypnotised with you, and engage in a threesome until they are under the spell as well, which would then potentially open up a chance of a repeatable threesome option where Lane tells you to bring them back in every so often.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Or, an alternative suggestion for Lane - When Steele realizes what is going on and confronts her, Steele (if nice) points out that "With a talent like that, you could actually be helping people rather than ripping them off, and STILL make money - AND not have to be constantly worrying about somebody like me coming after you. Let me help you help others..."
That would lead to Lane becoming an actual therapist (similiar to Mitch) and possibly a revenue stream for Steele, but without removing her from the game.

Reactions: Kesil

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Steele (if nice)
Well then, how about for Hard Steele just trove Lane to void of space, optionally after HARD assfuck.
For mischievius Steele, maybe put hypnolizard on life long depth and if she/he fail gathering cash in time... well there is alternative options to pay... in more natural way.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
To this day I'm still waiting for the content of Bianca and Roo's creation to be completed, the second part of Bianca's expansion and Roo's crew expansion. I don't know if I'll be able to see Roo and Bianca's parts completed before 2040. I just hope that in my lifetime I can bring this hot and sexy fox MILF and the big horny rabbit back to my ship.
This has also become a big reason why I wait for fenoxo's updates every day, I'm willing to wait a long time until these parts are finished, but I still hope that day comes sooner.
There's nothing I can do except pray.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
When are we going to get some new Azra content, especially the unused pregnancy content she has locked up?

Reactions: yrsa9425

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I'd like a way too overhaul the lesser ships in the game. I'd love to take the Moondast too endgame (Of which I'm currently attempting to do lol), I absolutely love the ship.

Like maybe it's a one time upgrade for one low tier ship. It's a silly request I know lol, but Sidewinder needs competition and Moondast is my bae.

Edit: Also Lund crew member pwease :3

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
Would love to see several things
1: More ship based content
I'm talking AI integration, ship boarding actions (like Fall of The Phoenix), commandeering pirate ships, being able to form your own privateer armada from
pirates you beat in ship battles or sieze in Zheng Shi, new ships and ship layouts (possibly even one where Azra walkthrough without whacking her wings and
actually be noted at being surprised at the spaciousness of the ship interiors and bulkheads), new crew interactions and possible crew orgies (with the option
to bring in NPC's from the planet you're currently on (Love Starz on Tavros, Kelly on Mhen'ga, etc)).
2: Anno Amazon option
Happy to that after many years of yearning we now have Amazon Reaha, would love to see our favourite Steele Tech R&D Ausar finally have all her gym work
pay off. Anno has a Huskar option but what if she went more along the lines of her sister and became a brainy, muscular goddess by two routes (Amazona or
Hard Work). I imagine it working similar to Bizzy where after a while Anno approaches us at the gym and asks with help getting jacked. We can insist on Hard
Work which locks out the Amazona route and sees Anno get into serious shape with help from Mirrin and the occassional phone call to Syri. The Amazona
route however sees her record her findings for scientific posterity and ingest a classic Amazona a day for a couple of days in a row. On day 3 you will have to
give her 2 as one will be stored in stasis for posterity (3 if Syri is a crewmate because she was after a quick drink and Anno left the can in a can cooler (Syri
gets a bit larger)). At this stage Anno would approach us, happy with the results and ask us if she should go bigger or she stop. By stating go bigger this would
unlock Anno (Titan Mode) where Anno gets so big she looks like a bulky bodybuilder. Also for the futa lovers, you could have a Futazona route which would
unlock a different set of Anno interactions.
3: Mitzi: Crouching Bimbo, Hidden Badass
I might be alone in this aspect but I'd love to see a Mitzi expansion to see some more brains put into our favourite Gabilani Bimbo. Mitzi approaches us (the
player) not fully bimbo but actually scared and crying as she had nightmares which turn out to be her past. What we would find out that she isn't a true
Gabilani but a short stack Human Explorer who was exploring Tarkus's junk field for signs of Lapinara infestation when she got abducted by the pirates and
subsequently experimented on by being forcefed Goblinola Bars and a mix of Soak and Dumbfuck. The way we restore her smarts is by talking to Dr Lessau,
Lumi, Dr Lash and Dr McAllister and between the four of them they come up with serum that counteracts the effects of the Dumbfuck overuse as well giving
her a foot of height back taking her from Goblin Bimbo to Hobgoblin Seductress.

Reactions: Zarkrai

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
3: Mitzi: Crouching Bimbo, Hidden Badass
Stuff like that has been suggested from pretty much the moment she was introduced - and immediately ruled out.
It's been explicitly said that there will never be a Mitzi cure. (Regrettably. Personally, I'd like a Dumb4Cum solution where sexual satisfaction temporarily restores her intelligence.)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Stuff like that has been suggested from pretty much the moment she was introduced - and immediately ruled out.
I don't think it's been explicitly ruled out - it's just that no-one is ever going to write it. So it goes for most suggestions to de-sexualise an NPC.