Zheniya

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
She's Zenyatta's long lost sister.

All jokes aside. Zheniya is the Zil call-girl in Anon's bar.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Beegirl baby momma waifu that, frankly, I'm still surprised was written by Savin. They probably had him at gunpoint and everything.

In all seriousness though it was a pretty realistic portrayal of prostitution and pregnancy. See, you can totally do it when you want to.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
"If you nerds want my preg x-pak you're going to have to play through my SaenQuest first." - Savin, probably

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
She's Zenyatta's long lost sister.

All jokes aside. Zheniya is the Zil call-girl in Anon's bar.

Beegirl baby momma waifu that, frankly, I'm still surprised was written by Savin. They probably had him at gunpoint and everything.

In all seriousness though it was a pretty realistic portrayal of prostitution and pregnancy. See, you can totally do it when you want to.

Thanks for the clarity, I remembered the character, just not her having a name.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well sometimes there is exeptions to the rules for everyone. So I not think there was gun pointed at Savin head when he wrote it :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Of course I can.

Though a few people certainly helped with it.

I feel like Zhen should be accessible before doing Saendra's quest.

Write it then :V

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Though a few people certainly helped with it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif

Now image of you meely looking over ready submission and smashing "Savin approved" stample will be unerasable :smuggo: