Zheng Shi Pleasure Slave Suggestions

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
So....if you had to pick something that wasn't canine in some form, what would it be? I'm still under the impression that half the known galaxy consists of dogs and it really gets tiring after a while ^^;

Reactions: Jongeedubs

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
So....if you had to pick something that wasn't canine in some form, what would it be? I'm still under the impression that half the known galaxy consists of dogs and it really gets tiring after a while ^^;

There's only two Essyras though (And both are just one store vendor in the middle of nowhere. But if I had to decide, probably a bat-morph or a suula.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Also wanted to make a random scene for the female pleasure slave if you visit at night where she walks over to one of the kitchen fridges at night and starts to strip before opening the door, seductively stretching her body slowly so that she gets to feel that cool breeze going over her before taking out a drink and just chugging it down proudly.

(Inspired by this episode of Family Feud
)

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Was thinking, if our collector dom here is really into rare additions to her harem of slaves, wouldn't she want a Myr Queen? Then the thought came to me, why not add a Orange Myr Queen? Since the Red Myrs try to sell off numerous gold myrs, it wouldn't be too farfetched to say that one of Estallia's daughters (Who might be queen material) would be in the dom's possession while she tried to think of a way to make her, 'more unique'.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
It'd be great if we had a masc sex slave for the ship.

Vark and Lund, for all their quality, are stuck on the icy armpit of the galaxy.
I plan to write plenty of buff male followers at some point. Probably not going to make Vark a crew member though, he'd scratch everything because he's a big idiot.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
Was thinking, if our collector dom here is really into rare additions to her harem of slaves, wouldn't she want a Myr Queen? Then the thought came to me, why not add a Orange Myr Queen? Since the Red Myrs try to sell off numerous gold myrs, it wouldn't be too farfetched to say that one of Estallia's daughters (Who might be queen material) would be in the dom's possession while she tried to think of a way to make her, 'more unique'.
There are much worse ways to include an Orange Myr NPC into the game, I'll give you that.

Something else that could be taken from Myrellion would be a Wetraxxel, we only have one of them in game and its a male, so there are plenty of players who won't be interested in it/s content.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I plan to write plenty of buff male followers at some point.

That sounds sexy.

I have a bunch but rn i'm stuck on the biggest one. Followers are hard but also fun

Reactions: mathew253

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Bit of bad news..... Due to unforeseen circumstances I can't commission anything atm. Life decided to be a jerk about an hour ago and now I have no money to spar. Really sorry. I know some of you guys were looking forward to this.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Bit of bad news..... Due to unforeseen circumstances I can't commission anything atm. Life decided to be a jerk about an hour ago and now I have no money to spar. Really sorry. I know some of you guys were looking forward to this.

RL is more important, don't worry about it. The stuff's right here and you have bigger things to worry about than a bunch of randos on the internet not getting smut to read for a while.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Since I started a new playthrough of Inquisition: Is it a Dorian? Or more of a Cullen? Varric is best boy though, no matter what.

Think more of an Iron Bull. But IB with Dorian as opposed to IB with the inquisitor. More of a big bara sub (idk if you've paid attention to their exchanges but it is kinda implied that Bull takes orders) Although I'm currently working on the herm version of him so maybe throw a little bit of Cassandra in there.

it's Angus btw.

Now, fyi, I'm gonna head over to the Fox Den and compare all my chars I have to write to bioware characters from either DA or ME btw, cause that seems like a ton of fun. Thanks for the idea Linarahn

Well good luck sir. You can always take the time to mess around with the concept and get exactly what you want down on paper.

I know what its like to get kicked in the teeth by life but look on the bright side, at least this happened before you got the comm and spent the money.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Think more of an Iron Bull. But IB with Dorian as opposed to IB with the inquisitor. More of a big bara sub (idk if you've paid attention to their exchanges but it is kinda implied that Bull takes orders) Although I'm currently working on the herm version of him so maybe throw a little bit of Cassandra in there.

it's Angus btw.

Now, fyi, I'm gonna head over to the Fox Den and compare all my chars I have to write to bioware characters from either DA or ME btw, cause that seems like a ton of fun. Thanks for the idea Linarahn

I really want to know what banters between Dorian and Zevran would look like now. Also between Wrex and Bull.

Reactions: Foxxling

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Or liara and liliana since they're both the same character lol.

But can you imagine how Garrus would react to Dorian?
Liara is arguably more likable than Liliana though. But that's coming from the same person who made herself play a boy just so she could romance Morrigan....my tastes may be off from the general public.

Dorian would have a field day with Garrus, I'm sure! But in all honesty, I want to see Tali and Isabella at the same table just to see what happens. I'm hoping for something on the same level as Varric-Bethany-Isabella banter. Because not having a tank is an acceptable sacrifice for those three.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Liara is arguably more likable than Liliana though. But that's coming from the same person who made herself play a boy just so she could romance Morrigan....my tastes may be off from the general public.

Dorian would have a field day with Garrus, I'm sure! But in all honesty, I want to see Tali and Isabella at the same table just to see what happens. I'm hoping for something on the same level as Varric-Bethany-Isabella banter. Because not having a tank is an acceptable sacrifice for those three.

Liara is A LOT more likable than Liliana. While I do love me some Liliana she is not holding a candle to Liara. Liara went from being the person my shepard consoles to the one that consoles him, from some niave girl of 100 to a genuine paragon of good. Best character arc in the series.

Tali and Isabella... goodness yes omg yes. That would be awesome. That would be funnier than listening to Isabella and Merril.

I feel like Morrigan and Subject Zero would either love or HATE eachother, no inbetween they're either both tortured free spirits and power ful women or they can't agree on anything and you have to stop them from destroying the bar

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I feel like Morrigan and Subject Zero would either love or HATE eachother, no inbetween they're either both tortured free spirits and power ful women or they can't agree on anything and you have to stop them from destroying the bar
Throw in Fenris from DA2 for some extra drama? Ooor banter between him and Garrus over who is the better Punisher/Batman.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Throw in Fenris from DA2 for some extra drama? Ooor banter between him and Garrus over who is the better Punisher/Batman.

Omg can you imagine putting Fenris in the room with an apostate and a biotic? He'd explode... probably literally I don't see him holding his mouth shut and I don't see Subject Zero or Morrigan tolerating his bull shit. He might be the reason they decide they like eachother.

Reactions: Linarahn

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Omg can you imagine putting Fenris in the room with an apostate and a biotic? He'd explode... probably literally I don't see him holding his mouth shut and I don't see Subject Zero or Morrigan tolerating his bull shit. He might be the reason they decide they like eachother.
I'm just being ridiculous now, so here goes: Take either Templar! Alistair, Carver or Cassandra, as well as Morinth and her Justicar of her mom and put them in the same barrel as Fenris, Jack and Morrigan. With a dose of Merril or Solas, perhaps?

It's an all-out war waiting to happen and I want to see it. I'm also still disappointed a biotic Shepard wasn't allowed to do any of the cool biotic stuff canon biotics were allowed to do.

And I'm still salty about Liliana being dead in DA:O being handwaved away in Inquisition just because.