Zheng Shi Pleasure Slave Suggestions

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Pretty much explained in the title.

While waiting for writers to be free for me to commission them, I wanted to get some suggestions for what to have for a Premiere Pleasure slave's activities in the upper floor. of Zheng Shi.

Any and all thoughts and suggestions would be interesting to hear.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Ahem... a masc sex slave would be the bee's knees but, from your icon, I doubt you'd be into that. Fun to talk about tho.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
A beta Dzaan would be neat, I'm so sad the one you encounter on Mh'enga is a one-off! Other than that, slavers thrive on the rare and exotic, right? Could have less common species like a Nyrea, an Adremmalex who surrendered like the one on Uveto, a rahn or galotian, Gabilani, Korgonne or Raskvel. A Daynar or Anate would also be interesting.

In short, anything that's not commonly seen (at least from the player perspective) that appeals to generally three types of slave owners: The weird fetishists, rare collectors and those who'd sell their wares further for training, modification and profit, like Beth Carver.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
guise pls

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Tivf

gimme a few months and there'll be more of him coming

He's not really masculine tho. Guy yes but I'd put him on the fem side personality. Nothing wrong with Tivf I like him quite a bit and his scenes are good (the ones i've seen). He deserves more content.

but I'm looking for someone a bit more manly to scratch that other itch.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
guise pls

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Tivf

gimme a few months and there'll be more of him coming

As good as Tivf is, I wanna see a bit more of action in Zheng Shi.

A beta Dzaan would be neat, I'm so sad the one you encounter on Mh'enga is a one-off! Other than that, slavers thrive on the rare and exotic, right? Could have less common species like a Nyrea, an Adremmalex who surrendered like the one on Uveto, a rahn or galotian, Gabilani, Korgonne or Raskvel. A Daynar or Anate would also be interesting.

In short, anything that's not commonly seen (at least from the player perspective) that appeals to generally three types of slave owners: The weird fetishists, rare collectors and those who'd sell their wares further for training, modification and profit, like Beth Carver.

Perhaps a collector type of owner would be needed then. Someone who dominated these specific slaves herself and even has a small story to brag about before showing off how much control she has over them.

A feminine true female would be nice

and a masculine true male

None of that futa sillyness please

Ok. So a masculine male and a feminine female. Got it.

It'd be great if we had a masc sex slave for the ship.

Vark and Lund, for all their quality, are stuck on the icy armpit of the galaxy.

So, perhaps somehow being able to rescue them further down the line?

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Ok. So currently we got a few things down.

One slave owner who likes to collect. Probably also develops or sells drugs that can be used to make them more endowed to his or her liking.

A masculine male and a feminine female. (Might go for two females and the male)

And an option for a threesome.

Gonna need more suggestions though to flesh this idea out.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
See, here's the thing: If you're going for a rare collector, you're baaaasically free to do as you damn well please. Between giving players the option to encounter less common/yet unseen varieties of already known species (like male Nyrea, for instance), you have the ability to fabricate a few new weird, monstrous, maybe only semi-sentient pexiga-esque aliens as well.

It's tricky, I know, but think about it this way: it's a great opportunity to add to the biological wealth and provide outlets for smut at the same time. There's even a chance for races the player only met as slavers so far, like the Slyveren, to make an appearance, have a Beth Carver cameo....

PS: Why not have a femdommy Saurmorian lady? Soft dom, of course, because controlling through benevolence is sooo much more nefarious when you get down to it.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
See, here's the thing: If you're going for a rare collector, you're baaaasically free to do as you damn well please. Between giving players the option to encounter less common/yet unseen varieties of already known species (like male Nyrea, for instance), you have the ability to fabricate a few new weird, monstrous, maybe only semi-sentient pexiga-esque aliens as well.

It's tricky, I know, but think about it this way: it's a great opportunity to add to the biological wealth and provide outlets for smut at the same time. There's even a chance for races the player only met as slavers so far, like the Slyveren, to make an appearance, have a Beth Carver cameo....

PS: Why not have a femdommy Saurmorian lady? Soft dom, of course, because controlling through benevolence is sooo much more nefarious when you get down to it.

That sounds great! Someone who makes the slaves fall in love with her and controls them that way.

Perhaps even showing off to other doms to show off her latest additions to her collections, getting them to service the doms while they decide which of the slaves in Zheng Shi they want to buy or keep. (Though the collector would never sell any of her personal collection)

I'm not really much of a writer, so I'm hoping to use this thread to develop some characters that players would really like and enjoy.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
That sounds great! Someone who makes the slaves fall in love with her and controls them that way.

If you want a concrete example of what I'm thinking, remember the farm doggo in Corruption of Champions? Look at the text for the scenes where the "Hero" slowly corrupts her over time, it's SO worth it. Something like that. I always make sure to play that when I go back and create a corrupt spellcaster for the sake of enjoying scenes like that.

Further material for this is in that game, Free Cities. If you play your cards right and are as nice to your slaves as possible (so they gain max trust and max devotion), then adjust your arcology accordingly, the result is preeeetty much what I had in mind.

As a result, I think such a slave owner (either as an active slaver or simply a buyer) wouldn't just let people have access to their property, even if they're doms. They're eyecandy, the cream of the crop, the best of the best, meant to show off the owner's status, wealth and/or training ability. The wares you'd put in your shop's window to advertize what you have, "look but don't touch" samples, if you will. And what such a person sells is essentially....duplicates (as in, other slaves of the same species/with the same mods) or merchandise (like dolls, onahole and cock replicas). I'm really thinking high-end luxury slavetrade here, something I'm convinced exists in the underworld of the TiTS-verse, especially on the fringe.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
If you want a concrete example of what I'm thinking, remember the farm doggo in Corruption of Champions? Look at the text for the scenes where the "Hero" slowly corrupts her over time, it's SO worth it. Something like that. I always make sure to play that when I go back and create a corrupt spellcaster for the sake of enjoying scenes like that.

Further material for this is in that game, Free Cities. If you play your cards right and are as nice to your slaves as possible (so they gain max trust and max devotion), then adjust your arcology accordingly, the result is preeeetty much what I had in mind.

As a result, I think such a slave owner (either as an active slaver or simply a buyer) wouldn't just let people have access to their property, even if they're doms. They're eyecandy, the cream of the crop, the best of the best, meant to show off the owner's status, wealth and/or training ability. The wares you'd put in your shop's window to advertize what you have, "look but don't touch" samples, if you will. And what such a person sells is essentially....duplicates (as in, other slaves of the same species/with the same mods) or merchandise (like dolls, onahole and cock replicas). I'm really thinking high-end luxury slavetrade here, something I'm convinced exists in the underworld of the TiTS-verse, especially on the fringe.

Honestly that's a great idea! That would make a really interesting character and give her a unique position in the game!

I haven't played CoC but I would like to look at any text documents on the farm doggo.

Ah, maybe a species that isn't used much, like a Suula or a Daynar?

Linarahn suggested a Saurmorian lady. Would that could as a species not used very much?

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Honestly that's a great idea! That would make a really interesting character and give her a unique position in the game!
I haven't played CoC but I would like to look at any text documents on the farm doggo.
Linarahn suggested a Saurmorian lady. Would that could as a species not used very much?
Yes, that would work, thank you!!

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017

In that case, here's a starting point.. I honestly don't know if publicly accessible docs for her exist, but someone might be nice enough to get you copy/paste text from the game itself (or you can see for yourself with a bit of CoC save-editing to speed up the process. A handy editor exists, after all.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
In that case, here's a starting point.. I honestly don't know if publicly accessible docs for her exist, but someone might be nice enough to get you copy/paste text from the game itself (or you can see for yourself with a bit of CoC save-editing to speed up the process. A handy editor exists, after all.

That will be helpful.

Could also add similar items such as massage areas and desserts made from her slave's 'produce' as stuff you can enjoy with her and boost her business.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
NerdyBlueFox is this your first TiTs project?

If it is you wanna be careful, don't wanna bite off more than you can chew.

Standard procedure for first timers, imo, is to tell them to start off with a small project. Something simple like a scene or a single npc. I say create a simple pleasure slave that caters to your tastes. For instance my first project was Akbal and that was just a combat encounter with a submission mechanic, super simple shit. Then I added in a bad end and some perks, then another scene...

So if you wanna do all this I say start out with as simple a project as you can. Take the basics of the pleasure slave you want and write for that then maybe later if you feel like it you can expand on it and add in other things.

ofc if this is not your first project then disregard because you already know what you're getting yourself into

Reactions: Jongeedubs

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
NerdyBlueFox is this your first TiTs project?

If it is you wanna be careful, don't wanna bite off more than you can chew.

Standard procedure for first timers, imo, is to tell them to start off with a small project. Something simple like a scene or a single npc. I say create a simple pleasure slave that caters to your tastes. For instance my first project was Akbal and that was just a combat encounter with a submission mechanic, super simple shit. Then I added in a bad end and some perks, then another scene...

So if you wanna do all this I say start out with as simple a project as you can. Take the basics of the pleasure slave you want and write for that then maybe later if you feel like it you can expand on it and add in other things.

ofc if this is not your first project then disregard because you already know what you're getting yourself into

It is the first time. Which is why I wanna commission it and ask for advice. Seems like most writers are really busy atm though.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Ah so you're commissioning instead of writing it yourself

Well then what appeals to you personally when it comes to chars in Fen's games?

I'd say, the soft dom scenes with Steele (And some of the harder scenes), the cheerful people on New Texas, the bimbofication scenes with Badger and Mitzi is also well written. I also love Azra. She's my favourite crewmate. Zheng Shi is also is pretty fun with its characters. Like how the Jumpers, snake ladies and Roz treat Steele kinda pleasantly even after beating her in combat. Really like Jerynn, Zephyr, Sera, the Red Myr officers (When you need your Red venom fix) and Riya. They're great dom characters with a nice soft side.

One of my ideas for the whole pleasure slave thing was a female hellhound-like huskar who was once a vicious journey in space, killing and eating whatever she thought would make a good meal. Then when the pirates got her, her soon-to-be master decided to give her a major attitude adjustment, brainwashing her into being an obedient little puppy of a girl and being moded into the happy cheery pleasure slave, often cooking special meals for her masters and servicing them with glee.

But, was unsure about the idea and decided to see what others would want. After all, I'm not that creative for smut and erotic stuff.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
But, was unsure about the idea and decided to see what others would want. After all, I'm not that creative for smut and erotic stuff.

In the end, I understood the thread to be for brainstorming, yeah? Gathering suggestions and making them into something you'd want to see in the game yourself with enough appeal for players to seek the content out and all sounds perfectly reasonable even for a commissioned project.

In that sense, go on, Fox. Give us more to brainstorm about!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Well the thing is since this is you first project (and you're putting your own money into a comm) the first person this project has to please is you. The second is FenCo.

You have your ideas. Maybe make a list of your ideas, develop the ones you think you'd like to see and get a list of what kinds of scenes you want for your commision.

If you want the community to give you advice about your ideas you can post the list of them I for one would like to read them.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Zavos agrees with Foxxling. As much as I want to see a NPC that panders to my fetishes, it would be selfish to ask you to commission anything with your money other than something that turns you on.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
In the end, I understood the thread to be for brainstorming, yeah? Gathering suggestions and making them into something you'd want to see in the game yourself with enough appeal for players to seek the content out and all sounds perfectly reasonable even for a commissioned project.

In that sense, go on, Fox. Give us more to brainstorm about!

Thanks. I'll do my best!

Well the thing is since this is you first project (and you're putting your own money into a comm) the first person this project has to please is you. The second is FenCo.

You have your ideas. Maybe make a list of your ideas, develop the ones you think you'd like to see and get a list of what kinds of scenes you want for your commision.

If you want the community to give you advice about your ideas you can post the list of them I for one would like to read them.

Thanks for the advice. I'm just wanting to make sure it's a great addition. I don't want to commission too much. Just enough so that people would be able to smile and enjoy it through quality over quantity.

And so far here's my current ideas for this.

The massage scene could be mostly done by the masculine male pleasure slave. His options could mostly focus on pleasure and relaxation, even for multiple individuals. Could have him as a buff suula. His singing voice could even be part of the relaxation.

The female on the other hand (Probably a hellhound huskar or Essyra) could be heavily moded to be pretty much a walking snack shop. Good cook, great to eat out or have her pleasure you, probably vanilla flavoured milk mods were added to her with modded sweat. More excitable and sweet compared to the male. Very huggable.

And as for the dom, I think her as a Saurmorian dom who tries to mentally deduct the best route to a future slave's heart. Be it through drugging them or winning them over romantically, making each of her captures feel more personal. Even going as far as to being their shoulder to cry on to ensure their loyalty. Was also thinking of having her be the one who offers the Sinnamon roll item I planned out with other users on another thread https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/bimbo-slut-expansion-ideas.15198/page-2#post-261223 Maye also selling other drugs like Soak.

Also wanna say I think the Essyras are a great species. Probably my favourite in game. The fact that they view huskars as their children is adorable.