Zendra's Quest (criticism welcome)

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
Time for the next part!

Part XXIII

It's after breakfast and part of the morning package was a change of clothes. Zendra puts on her new white dress and Bren puts on his new suit. Bren gives her an address to meet him again tomorrow and they say their goodbyes. She goes into the carriage that's been waiting to take her back to the hotel and takes off. On exiting the carriage she's greeted by Migel he explains that Hadril's up in their room and they meet him in there. When she enters the hotel room Hadril's got a stern look on his face as he sits in a chair, tapping his fingers on the table. "So did you gather any useful intel or did you just get the blue haired one's dick size?" Zendra's realizing just how vivid his telepathic sex link must be now for him to be able to "see" Bren's hair color through her eyes. She takes his question with grace and replies "Not only did I get useful intel I got two addresses for you. 1 is a location they'll be meeting at later at 9 and the second is an address the 'blue haired one' gave me to meet him tomorrow." "Well now that was a worthwhile reason to fake getting sick while you were fucking him." Migel hears Hadril say this and is totally lost in the conversation.
"Wait did you tell him about us?" -Migel
"No but he knows, well, it's complicated how he knows." -Zendra
"But why would he need to fake sickness while you have sex with me, or anyone else for that matter?" -Migel
"That's the complicated part." -Hadril interjects

Migel can tell that neither of them are going to fully explain what's going on and resigns to just knowing what he knows. Hadril has details he wants to discuss about the mission to Zendra and Migel takes the not-so-subtle hint Hadril lays down to leave and he does go and get some lunch. Zendra and Hadril hash out a plan and decide that there'll be a stake out at the 1st location tonight and for Zendra to keep her meet up with Bren tomorrow. The stake out turns out to be a bust. They see them enter an apartment complex and there's a doorman at the front making it impossible to enter without causing suspicion. Zendra gets ready to meet Bren again the next day.

It's mid-afternoon and Zendra's dressed in a snazzy blue dress and goes to meet Bren. When she exits the carriage at the address it looks like it's a large warehouse. There's not that many people around and it's mostly a factory part of town. She momentarily thinks she got the wrong place until Bren opens a huge warehouse door and comes to greet her with a deep french kiss. "Nice to know you still want more of me" he says after breaking the kiss. He guides her inside the warehouse and it looks like a regular storage place. He boasts about owning the place and how it's part of a factory that he's co-owner of. The factory makes furniture, specializing in fetish design, they get the occasional order for a regular table but they mostly produce stuff like sex swings. He takes her to his office where there's a human woman waiting there for them. She's wearing a red blouse and black jeans. "I told you about my cousin Calira." He says to Zendra and she remembers, she just didn't expect to meet her today. "I told her about you and-" Calira interrupts Bren "I just had to meet you! I'm glad I was off today so I could." Zendra reaches out to give a handshake, hoping to ease into things, but Calira just grabs her face and kisses her. Zendra gives into the kiss to maintain her cover and hugs Calira closer as they make out.

They kiss a few more times until Calira has something to say "Ooo Bren was right. You are a woman I'd like to know." "What do you say we all get to know eachother even more?" Bren asks. Zendra can tell by how eager Calira is to get started she's not going to be able to back out of this.
Calira doesn't waste any time and slides a hand under Zendra's dress. Bren sits down on his office couch ready to enjoy the show. Calira hikes Zendra's dress up above her buttocks exposing her black, crotchless, lingerie. "Oh I see you came dressed for fun." Bren comments. Zendra takes charge and asserts herself. She takes a hold of Calira's hand and guides her to the table. Zendra pushes a bunch of papers off the table with her other hand then sits on it, spreading her legs so they both get a view of her wanting pussy. She takes Calira's hand and guides three of her fingers into the crotchless opening and into her cunt. "Oh yeah babe! Make me wanna see you again." Calira doesn't waste any time in answering Zendra's plea and starts finger fucking her hard. She pulls off several tantalizing finger maneuvers, enough to urge out several moans from Zendra.

Bren takes his pants off, exposing his stiff shaft and starts to stroke it. Calira leans over and makes out with Zendra as her fingers work their magic deep in her cunt. Calira takes a breath in and whispers "hmmm it's working." "What is?" Zendra asks. "I think it'd be better if I showed you." Calira says with a smile. "Help me out of my pants dear." Zendra does as she asks, even if she's confused about the "it's working" comment. Once Calira's pants are off it's clear what she meant. She's got a hard clit that would pass for a small dick if you weren't looking close. "Looks like Bren's not the only grower in the family." Zendra says unsure of how to take all of this in. Bren just laughs "Nah I gave her a potion for that 'asset'." "I wanted to be fully prepared." Calira says "Want to really try me on?" Zendra's curiosity gets the better of her and she kisses Calira. "What do you think?" Calira aligns her dick clit up to Zendra's eager cunt and slides herself in joining her three fingers already in her.

"Ah your pussy feels so good around my clit." Calira says. Zendra's channel is never left without a piece of Calira in her. With every thrust out she dives her fingers back in. It turns into a ballet of rhythm that causes Zendra pleasure in ways she never expected or experienced before. Several moments pass and by this time they're both nude except for Zendra's crotchless lingerie. Calira gives a few last eager thrusts before giving over to orgasm. The room is filled with the sound of her moan and then laughing about what just happened. "Feeling like you know me now?" Zendra asks. "Definitely" Calira responds still laughing before pulling out. Her clit starts to shrink to it's normal size. She withdraws her fingers and tastes Zendra's pussy juice, mixed with her own, on them.

Bren surprises them both by being right there when Calira turns around. He's already taken his suit off and he's rock hard and ready to go. He pushes Calira aside to jam himself through the crotchless opening. Bren and Zendra fuck wildly for a good half hour before they both climax and the office is a mess. They all take some time to rest on the couch after their relentless fucking.

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
I've got time to write another part now!

Part XXIV

It's right after Zendra, Bren, and Calira had "gotten to known eachother" and they get to talking. Zendra finds out that Calira was actually Bren's ex-wife. They met during a vacation and married before finding out they were cousins. When they found out Calira broke off the marriage but she still enjoys "playdates" like this with her cousin. They make small talk and Bren asks Zendra how long she's on vacation. She makes up a random time on the spot of 3 weeks. They don't really talk about anything else important. They wash up in the shower Bren's got attached to his office and dress back up. Zendra heads back to the hotel after getting contact details from Calira and Bren.

When she arrives she's greeted by an imp. The imp gives her a new address to meet Hadril at. She heads to the hotel room to rest before meeting Hadril again. Migel's not there, out getting some food, so she just lays on the bed thinking things over. She wonders if she'll be able to go through with this mission. She gets nervous about meeting Hadril again, she knows that she's got him under control with the telepathic link but she still worries about it. What if the cure is instant and he turns on her? Will whoever made Hadril's elixir in the first place be able to create a cure? It's when all of these thoughts of concern are flowing through her mind that Migel returns to the room. He can tell that she's troubled and asks "What's wrong?" She explains that she's just nervous about the mission ahead. Migel offers her a nice simple massage and she accepts, thanking him. Afterwards she puts a black dress on and goes to meet Hadril.

She arrives at a weird location it looks like it could be an apartment complex but there's something off about the whole thing. She enters it and the lobby looks normal enough until an imp comes out to greet her. "Come, Master Hadril wants to see you." Is all he says before leading her up the stairs. 5 floors up the imp opens the door and it's apparent why this place is so odd. It's not an apartment complex at all, not anymore that is, Hadril seems to own this entire building and the entire 5th floor is some kind of base of operations. Hadril greets her and anxious for any more important information. She tells him the relevant intel that Bren co-owns a furniture factory that may be a front for what they're really doing. Also that address was a warehouse for the factory. Hadril appreciates her intel and it's the quickest they've gotten information in this mission since he's started! Zendra mentions that she could schedule another meet up with him if it might help speed things up. Hadril agrees and lends her his phone. She calls Bren and sets up another "fun playdate" two days later. All of that sorted she returns to the hotel.

When she gets back she reads a note Migel left for her. "I had to get some sleep but be sure to wake me if you'd want to screw around again *wink* " As tempting as that is she's tired as well so she just changes into pjs and falls asleep beside him.
She sleeps soundly that night but wakes up with a wet and horny pussy. Migel's still asleep beside her but he slept in the nude. She notices a tent under the blanket, and removes the blanket from his side revealing his morning wood. He's still sound asleep but he did say to wake him for sex. She decides to wake him with sex. Zendra gets out of her pjs and starts to suck his cock. She sucks him off until she's sure he's nice and erect for her aching pussy. She's slow at it she wants to see how long she can fuck him before he wakes up. She hears a noise thinking that he might've woken up then but he was just snoring a bit.

Not wanting to waste any more time she climbs on top of him and eases herself down on his shaft. Careful not to give into her rough desires she descends gently. Inch by filling inch. She takes his penis with ease and hilts himself within her. He still hasn't woken up and she can't help but giggle at the situation. She's got 13 inches of his hot fuckstick up her vagina and he's sleeping right through it. She slowly gyrates her hips enjoying Migel's shaft for all it's worth. She bucks against him in a slow rocking motion. She keeps this up for several minutes until Migel starts to show signs of waking up. Which is good for her because she's not sure how much longer she can hold onto this slow pace.

She starts to ride him slowly to ease him into being awake. She's breathing so hard grinding into him like this. Zendra's careful not to moan and ruin the fun by waking him up too soon. It's then that she feels him thrust into her! He's still asleep but his body's so horny he's fucking her back in his sleep! She lets him thrust himself in her over and over again, enjoying the pleasure. He starts to get faster and faster, putting her efforts at stifling moaning to the limit. She grinds against him faster and faster matching his thrusts. When he slows down she's too lost in her pleasures and keeps going fast against him. This disjointed rhythm is enough to jolt him awake.

"Woah, woah, woah lady I'm a married man! What are you doing!?" He says instinctually obviously he's not fully awake just yet. "Pauline encouraged us to fuck, and I'm giving you a wake up call." Zendra says flat out laughing about it. "Oh right!" Migel replies back getting back into his senses. "Oh fuck! I love getting woken up like this!" Zendra fully gets into the fuck now roughly taking him into her soaking wet twat. He reaches out and grabs onto her right tit while she rides him senseless. He uses his other hand to rub her clit. She grinds onto him a few more times before giving into orgasm. She starts to slow down but speeds up again. "I'm gonna have you cumming into me so hard!" She says determinedly.

Zendra slams her pussy down on Migel's dick with renewed vigor. Bucking against him with each descent. Invoking the moves of a belly dancer as she rides him. "Fuck you're so good at this!" He says before thrusting hard into her twat. She continues roughly riding him until he jizzes inside her giving her pussy the cum it desperately wants. She hilts him inside her to get as much of him in her as she can before getting off of him. Leaving a trail of cum seeping out of her well loved cunt. "I loved waking you up like that." She says when she lays beside him. "Think you could wake me up like that every morning?" He asks. She giggles and says "I'll consider it."

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
Got time for another part tonight! Also this part got a bit too wordy so I'm splitting it up into two.

Part XXV

It's two days later, in the afternoon, and Zendra gets ready to meet up with Bren again at his warehouse. She's dressed well for the occasion wearing a silk blue dress, given to her by Hadril, that contours her boobs nicely. When she steps out of the carriage she sees Calira waiting for her. She quickly gives her a hello kiss before taking her to where Bren is in the warehouse. It's a spacious area and Zendra wonders why Bren wanted to meet her here. Bren greets her with a hug before explaining that he was making good on his promise to try to teach her ways to use her wings. "First I got this potion for you, it's meant to help you control your wings better." Zendra's wary about accepting another concoction from a demon, even if he is only a half demon. Not to mention she has no idea if it would react to Hadril's elixir. "Hold on stud, how's about you show me some tricks I can do without potions first?" Calira tries to explain his potions are safe but she's stopped by Bren. "Fair enough, I'll show you what I can, the potion just makes it easier." Calira sits down to watch them train.

He goes through several wing tricks and horn tricks and try as Zendra might she can only fly with her wings. He takes a step back after trying to train her for an hour and thinks it over. He decides to try to make it simple for her. He shows her some wing stretching exercises and instructs her to try to stretch into the empty air and fill it with her wing. This makes her question things a tad but she tries it and at first it does nothing. After several long minutes of stretching she manages to make her wings grow at least 2 inches! She's oddly exited about that and kisses Bren impulsively. She withdraws just as quickly, oddly embarrassed about that, and says "sorry, I guess I just wanted to thank you for showing me these things are capable of more than just flight." "Don't be sorry" Bren says "in fact, if you really want to continue to thank me like that I got some furniture all three of us could give a 'test run' to." "Sounds fun." Calira says, exited for more action.
Bren leads Zendra and Calira to the testing part of the warehouse. When they enter the room Zendra can tell the place smells of hot sex already. Her twat gets wet with anticipation. There's enough sex furniture here to satisfy any kink. From bondage tables, to standard sex swings, this place has it all. Bren guides Zendra to the "sex rack" a table designed to keep a person in bondage while letting others have full access to their ass and genitals. It's basically half a table supporting the back while the legs are kept spread by being tied to posts by ropes. "I've been dying to try this out but it only got finished the other day." Bren explains "want to be the first to try this on?" He asks Zendra. She gives it look over and it doesn't look like there's any restraint to her hands, just a strap that would go around her stomach. Figuring that if something went seriously wrong she'd at least have her hands free she agrees.

She strips out of her blue dress, Bren helping her out, and reveals another crotchless lingerie. Red lingerie this time. Bren kisses her tits before helping her onto the table. Calira's eager to join the fun too and helps strap Zendra's legs in. Bren straps Zendra in at the stomach with that strap leaving her practically naked and at their mercy. Calira starts things off by moving in between Zendra's legs and sticking two fingers straight into the opening in the lingerie and up her wet cunt. "You're even more eager than I am" Bren says to Calira noticing her quick finger work. "Ah yeah with a hot thing like her how could I not be?" She replies back while finger fucking Zendra out. Bren tosses his pants to the side, exposing his hard demonic dick, and gets behind Calira. "Want me to help you?" He asks just before giving her kisses on her neck. "Anytime." Calira says and Bren helps undo her pants and slides a hand under her underwear and a finger up Calira's twat. "Ah yeah just like that, get my clit ready to fuck her twat." Calira says anxiously. Meanwhile Zendra's enjoying Calira's expert finger dancing in her vagina.

A few moments later and the girls are heavy breathing hard and Bren can tell Calira's growth potion is about to take effect again. He withdraws his hand and helps Calira out of her underwear. Zendra looks down and this time she gets to see Calira's clit grow into the size of a penis. She can't tell for sure but she thinks it was smaller last time. Calira and Bren both remove their shirts before proceeding. "Time to see if Bren's 'extra' potion is all it's cracked up to be." Before Zendra can even question what she means Calira's penetrating her with her large clit. Inch by inch if she didn't know better she'd think it was a dick not a clit. It's definitely larger than last time. Calira sinks at least 10 inches of herself in Zendra and keeps going. She finally hilts her massive clit in her and she must be at least 17 inches! "Fuck! This potion is the best so far." Calira says before pistoning herself into Zendra.

Bren isn't going to be left out here and grabs onto Calira's hips. He manages to control her thrusts enough to align his penis with her wet pussy. He dives right in when he does and Calira can't help but moan from the dual stimulation. With every thrust out of Zendra's eager twat she's taking in Bren's demonic dick. Zendra thoroughly enjoys the off beat pace their fuck is creating. Zendra lets out a moan. "Oh you like my clit fucking don't ya?" Zendra can't help but nod, she didn't think another woman's clitty could feel this good before. "I never thought another woman could feel like this!" She accidentally blurts out. Calira increases the pace, feeling like she has something to prove now. "Oh I'll show you just how good it can be!" She says thrusting her massive clit in Zendra's passage faster and faster.

Bren's enjoying every bit of Calira's "power fest" over Zendra. His shaft feels the intensity of the hot and wild ride Calira's giving into Zendra. Thrusting his dick into Calira's pussy taking in every move, every gyration, all that hot steaming passion between the three of them. He reaches around and cups Calira's boobs as he hilts himself in her again. "Fuck, I love your pussy." Bren whispers to her before kissing her neck. "Hmmm I love our fucks" Calira replies back momentarily getting lost in Bren's embrace. Bren reminds her of the threesome their having by forcefully thrusting forward causing her to hilt into Zendra's hot twat.

Zendra lets out a reflexive moan and Calira responds in kind. "Of course I love that you've joined us." Calira says and doubles down on her thrusting efforts. Calira's wickedly passionate about getting Zendra to cum before her. In spite of that, with all of the stimulation, she's close to her breaking point. She's moaning so loud and she gives a few last desperate thrusts into Zendra until she can't take it anymore and orgasms. "Oh fuck you two are too much! I was supposed to make her cum!" Calira says disappointed as she slides out of Zendra and past her crotchless lingerie, her clit rapidly returning to it's normal size. She removes herself from Bren's dick as well. Zendra tries to assure her that she loved her fuck but Calira doesn't want to hear it and leaves the room.

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
Part XXVI

"She gets like that, it's nothing to worry about." Bren tells Zendra to lighten the mood after that. Zendra tries to play into her cover and not only brushes it off she offers Bren a blowjob to help him ease up about it. He takes it and goes to Zendra's face. She reaches out and strokes his shaft a few times, getting Calira's pussy juices all over her fingers. She licks the tip of his rod, his cousin's girlcum adding to the flavor. Bren cups Zendra's left tit and gives her nipple attention while she's busy sucking off his shaft. Several moments pass and Bren just has to fuck Zendra's pussy. "Enough foreplay" he says while taking his dick out of her mouth. "I'm taking your cunt." Bren flies up and lands his demonic dick straight into Zendra's delta and past the crotchless lingerie. "Ah yeah! Yes! Oh Bren yes!" She screams out as Bren fucks her hard. It doesn't take much and Zendra's taken over the edge of climax.

Bren continues to thrust into her as Calira reenters the room. Zendra can't see what's going on because of the table's angle but Bren suddenly grabs a hold of Zendra's arms. Zendra struggles against it asking what's going on. "Babe, if you do that she might not want to come back." Bren says to Calira. "Pfft, we've got her tied up. We could keep her if you wanted to." Zendra finally sees what's up when Calira gets into view with a potion in hand. "If I couldn't make you cum the least you can do is let me know how good I felt." Zendra struggles against taking the potion but it's no use, there's no where for her to go and the potion gets into her system. Calira rips off Zendra's crotchless lingerie to fully free her clit. It doesn't take long, even fresh from orgasm Zendra's ready for more, and she sees her clit grow right in front of her eyes.

It's painful but the pain is subsided by Bren continually thrusting himself in her, giving her pleasure. "That's right Bren get her nice and ready for me." Calira says before turning her attention to Zendra. "Sorry it hurts the first time but you'll love how you feel inside me. I'm sure you'll want this again." Zendra's clit stops growing at what looks like 7 inches and Calira is pleased. "Even bigger than my first time was." Worn out from the pain and the pleasure Zendra can't bring herself to struggle anymore and Bren lets go of her arms allowing Calira to climb on top straddling Zendra. Bren helps position Zendra's clit at Calira's entrance. "You're going to love this, trust me." Calira says before sinking herself down on Zendra's enlarged clitty.

Zendra's taken by surprise by how this new sensation is making her feel. It's like a new wave of pleasure is coursing through her. "Fuck, this does feel good." Calira says as she grinds against Zendra. Zendra bites her lip as Calira rides her, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of hearing her moan, but her tired arms betray her and grab onto Calira's hips. "I know you're enjoying this, I sure did my first time." Calira says to her and she's right! It's like she's discovered a whole new level of sexual pleasure. Bren and Calira fucking her in tandem make it harder and harder for her to stay mad about her violation. "Come on, admit it! Admit how fucking good this is!" Calira yells while speeding up her pace. The intense pleasures break Zendra's resistance "F, f, fuck yes!" She finally screams out bringing a devious smile to Calira's face. All three of them fuck together wildly until Bren is the last one to cum up in Zendra's hot pussy.

Both Calira and Bren sit in nearby chairs, recovering from that intense fuck. Zendra's so tired she just stays tied up like that. It's when they're all cooling down from the experience that someone enters the room clapping as he walks in. It's Ruall. "You three put on quite a show." he says, going on to explain that he was watching from the observation room. Zendra's so worn out that she hopes he doesn't want sex too. At least not right now. "So who's your guest?" Ruall asks and Bren explains how they met at the club and she's on vacation for a few weeks. Zendra gives a bit of a "hello" but she's too exhausted to muster up much else. Ruall decides to "test the waters" and gets in between Zendra's legs.

"Vacation girl huh?" Ruall says. Zendra tries to play into the fun loving girl cover she's had so far and uses what's left of her energy to fake a cheery-eager-for-more response. He rubs her mound with the palm of his hand. He looks her over as he does it and then sticks a finger straight up her twat. After a few moments it's obvious that Zendra's exhausted and Ruall withdraws, helping out of her bonds. "I just had to see for myself." He explains to her. "Listen when you've had time to rest are you free for the rest of the day?" Ruall asks as he helps her to a chair. She explains that she had cleared things up to spend the day with Bren. "Well Bren's got work to do in an hour so how'd you like to spend your day with me?" Ruall asks and she accepts considering it can only help the mission.

After some rest time they all shower and get dressed. Bren goes to work, Calira goes back to her place deeply satisfied, and Ruall and Zendra head to a restaurant. Ruall seems deeply interested in knowing more about her. She makes up lie after lie to keep her cover. It gets overwhelming for her trying to keep track of all the lies while she tries to get a single bit of intel out of him and fails. He avoids giving direct answers to questions about his work and anything useful. After dinner Ruall offers to let her stay at his place for the night and she accepts hoping to get him to open up more about himself throughout the night.

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
I've got time for another part now, it's just going to be a story part this time.

Part XXVII

Zendra and Ruall arrive at his place. They arrive at a condominium. Ruall grabs Zendra and they take off flying onto the balcony for his place. It's a penthouse suite overlooking Luminous Island with plenty of windows to enjoy the view. Ruall unlocks the balcony door and they go inside. "Listen Zendra, at dinner I noticed you were still tired from this afternoon. You could use my bed to catch a nap if you'd like. Besides that Bren's done with work in a couple hours. I could get him to stop by to see you again." Zendra knows something's off with his offer but can't put her finger on it. She accepts the nap thinking that at least if something happens she'll be better rested and she can't deny how tired she is.

"You moron!" Ruall's voice is enough to jolt Zendra awake a few hours later. She hears Bren and Ruall arguing. Zendra pretends to still be asleep and listen in on the conversation. They're talking about her. Ruall's pissed at Bren for letting "some random girl" know so much about their operation. "She only knows about the furniture." Bren goes on to explain. Ruall's not having it. "Oh she knows far more than just furniture. Are you really that stupid to think some random vacationite would just fuck you and your cousin mere days after meeting you? She's here for something more." "You're just an old man that can't see things aren't like they were 300 years ago. There was that little thing 200 years ago called the 'Spontaneity Sexual Sweeps' that freed us from those old restraints." Bren retorts. "Old man am I?" Ruall says "Well care to tell me the last casual fuck you had that had a threesome with you and your ex?"

Bren almost says something against that but Ruall's point is strong, even with how sexually free things are, there were only girls that would have a threesome with them when Calira and he were a couple. "Ok so she's a rare type of girl, doesn't mean she's hiding something." Bren relents. Ruall goes on to explain the various lies Zendra told him through dinner. "Well, ok, shit man a lot of that doesn't add up." Bren realizes Ruall's right and there's something off with Zendra. "Wait you told me she's here asleep. What if she heard any of this?" He asks Ruall. Ruall explains "Even if she's listening in right now, she's a liar, she'll lie to cover it up. I don't care if she heard all of this. She's not leaving my side until I know what she's doing here." Their conversation dies down now that they're in agreement and Zendra tries to figure out a way to use this to her advantage. She waits until they've gotten into some small talk and she "wakes up" and goes to the living room.

"Oh hi Bren! It's great to see you again!" She puts on her best cheerful demeanor and gives him a kiss. Zendra immediately pretends to have had a bad dream where she was called a liar and a moron but she laughs it off. "I guess that's why they're called nightmares." She hopes that was enough to throw them off of suspecting her and unexpectedly Ruall seems to take the bait. "Honestly m'dear Zendra that was no nightmare. I thought you were lying all through dinner. We were talking about that before you got up." Bren can't believe Ruall just said that straight out and Zendra holds back her relieved smile to feign anger. "How could you think I was just lying to you!?" Zendra says while putting on a pent up and furious show. Ruall tries to explain and Zendra isn't having it "Sooo I fuck up with talking while drinking and you think it's just lies??? I'm out of here." Zendra heads for the front door before she's stopped by Bren.

Zendra feigns more anger at Bren over the whole thing and she makes it convincing enough that Bren deeply apologizes. Zendra starts to think of how to use this opportunity for her advantage and lost in thought she doesn't notice Ruall approaching behind her and he rips her dress off quick as he can. Zendra turns to face him "Ruall! What do you think you'r-" She's interrupted by him full on kissing her. She puts up resistance, still trying to play like she's angry, but Ruall's turning her on. Before she knows it Ruall's taken her to a guest room while making out with her. As quick as he can he pushes her further into the room and exits, closing and locking the door behind him. "Like I said she's not leaving my side." Ruall says to Bren as Zendra's trapped in the windowless guest room.

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
Next part because I can't sleep!

Part XXVIII

It's been three months and Zendra's tried to escape to no avail. Ruall's kept her well fed but hasn't allowed her many liberties. No clothing at all. She hasn't even had sex during the lockup. Closest she got was trying to seduce Bren with a handjob during her second week there but that was quickly stopped by Ruall. After that he could see she was trying to use sex as a means of distraction to get away. It's after this long imprisonment that Bren enters the guest room with some papers in hand. She sits up in the bed and sees a different, more solemn, look on his face. "Our people did everything to poke holes in your story but after all this investigation time, everything about you checked out." Zendra withholds her surprise that all of her lies cleared somehow and just waits for him to say anything else. "I'm here to offer you a choice, join us or stay in this guest room for a year before we let you go." "Why not just let me go now?" She asks. "Simple we don't want to." Ruall says while entering the doorway. "These are our terms. Try to change them again and it'll be 2 years." She can tell they mean business and so she accepts the only offer that would let her out of Ruall's place again and agrees to join them.

"Ok first we'll get you some clothing at HQ." Ruall goes on to explain during Zendra's standard morning shower. After breakfast they step out onto Ruall's balcony and Zendra enjoys the fresh air again. Ruall grabs onto her and they fly down beside a carriage that was waiting down below. They go to Bren and Ruall's HQ. Once they arrive it's not what Zendra expected. It's a run down looking warehouse, out in the middle of nowhere, with only a barely functioning convenience store nearby. They get inside and Bren's already there as he left during Zendra's shower. Bren explains that her clothes are in his office downstairs. They head down the stairs, Ruall locking the door behind them and downstairs looks totally different. It's a fully functioning headquarters with other humans and half-demons working side by side and she sees various signs saying "REMEMBER OUR GOAL! TAKE THEM DOWN!" They take a right and enter Bren's office.

In Bren's office there's a package for Zendra. She opens it and inside there's 5 dresses, 2 uniforms, and several new sex toys as a welcome pack. "So what exactly is the deal here?" She asks while thinking about what to wear. Bren is called out of the office for some field work so Ruall stays to fill her in. He explains that they're there to take down the demons. HQ is full of humans and half-humans who don't want the demons to get the special treatment anymore.

Zendra's dressed in a red dress now and asks "Ok I get your mission and everything, well our mission now I guess, but that doesn't explain why you were still gonna keep me locked up after you checked my history. So why?" "You have those wings and horns on ya, do you really need to ask? You weren't born with them like I was. We'd rather you hate someone demon-like and reverse the procedure than liking us enough to keep those things." Ruall explains and Zendra admits that it makes sense. "So who's idea was it to give me these?" She asks while holding up a dildo and a vibrator. "Oh it was mine actually." He elaborates that it must've been torture for her to go so long without sex after he'd seen how much she enjoyed it. This was his way of making it up to her. She nearly tries to get him to fuck her there but then remembers the sex link she has with Hadril. So she says "if you really want to make it up to me, why don't we go back to your place and you give me the welcum to the squad that I want?" "I guess I could write this off as 'field training'." He says with a smile as they take off to his place.
They enter Ruall's suite from the balcony. Zendra strips off her red dress leaving her nude already "One thing that welcome pack of yours didn't have was underwear." She says with a slight giggle. Ruall approaches her, vibrator in hand, and says "sorry for the oversight. Let's not let details get away from us again." He turns the vibrator on and presses it up against her clit as she's up against the wall. "Is this what you had in mind?" He asks encircling her clit. "Oh yeah it's pretty close." She grabs his face and starts kissing him as he puts the vibrator up her aching pussy. She starts to breathe hard and he takes off his business jacket. He rips his white business shirt off while he does it. "Ah yeah, keep going!" Zendra says cheering on Ruall's little strip show.

He tosses his pants aside while the vibrator's been keeping Zendra company. He slides his underwear off showing his raging shaft. Zendra reaches out and strokes his shaft. "I gotta admit, all those months I wanted this inside me." She continues to stroke his shaft as the vibrator continues to pleasure her. "Well I'll give you what you want!" He eagerly says and he takes the vibrator out of her wet twat and she helps guide his cock to her entrance. He penetrates her delta slowly. Inch by inch Zendra can tell it's different. Her pussy's a lot tighter now! "Fuck, I love it when it's tight!" He says easing while himself in her. He finally hilts his 9inches of demonic man meat up her hungry cunt.

Thrust after thrust she's enjoying her tightened pussy just as much as he is. Many moans and a lot of fucking later they somehow make it to the couch with a window view of the entire Island. She's on top of him riding his cock for all it's worth and it's like they're putting on a show for an whole Island. It's just them, on a tall building, fucking in front of window. This excites her even more and draws out her rough instincts. She starts to ride his harder and harder. She uses her wings to add to the power of each descent on Ruall's demonic fuckrod. He reaches out to cup one of her bouncing tits as she rides him widely. Lost in sensations it doesn't take much longer for her to gear up towards climax. She gyrates her hips on top of him before roughly impaling herself upon his tool unleashing her orgasm. Her loud moan fills the suite and Ruall smiles.

Ruall and Zendra continue fucking eachother sensless until they've somehow made it onto the balcony. Ruall's taking Zendra doggystyle over a table. Thrust after vicious thrust later Ruall cums in Zendra's wanting pussy. They sit down in nearby chairs taking in the relaxing ease of the sunny view they've got on the balcony and rest.

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
I've been delayed from writing this next part several times but I've finally got some time tonight and tomorrow to write some more!

Part XXIX

Zendra's resting on the balcony after the hot fuck she had with Ruall. He's showering up and she's contemplating over what Hadril's going to do. She remembers their telepathic sex link and how he must've just seen her fuck Ruall. She doesn't get much time to mull it over as Ruall finishes his shower and returns to the balcony fully clothed. She's accustomed to being naked around him so she doesn't bother to get dressed before they discuss the finer details of her position on the squad. He explains that the rest of HQ already knows the details of how she was held captive. Since they found out they were wrong about her she's got a choice of where to start in the squad. She can take on some grueling field duty, become a dispatcher, or the easy filing job. Either way she's expected to start tomorrow after spending one last night at Ruall's place. "Why do you expect me to stay here tonight?" She asks disdained, "am I still being held hostage?" "It's not that." He explains "we bought you housing of your own and it's not finished yet. They're getting the furniture installed tomorrow. I just didn't think you had anywhere else to go after what we did. It's been so long that any hotel reservation you might've had is bound to be long gone by now." Zendra thinks this over and agrees to the filing job but she wants to stay somewhere else for the night. Ruall understands but asks where she's thinking of staying. "Bren's place" she says "I'd like a change of scenery." Ruall agrees to that and fixes them some lunch before she gets showered and dressed and ready to go to Bren's place.

After lunch Zendra and Ruall go in his carriage go to Bren's apartment. It's evening when they arrive at the apartment complex. It's good timing as Bren is arriving just moments after them and Bren greets Zendra with a hug and a kiss after hearing that she wanted to stay at his place until her's was settled. Bren invites Ruall to stay as well since he knows it's a long carriage ride back to his place. Ruall takes him up on it and they all head inside. Zendra finally gets to see the type of place that Bren lives in and it completely contrasts with Ruall's penthouse. There's a comfy looking green couch in the living room and everything else looks like a regular apartment, with some lived in feel, with little bits of mess here and there. Far removed from Ruall's fancy minimalist penthouse.

After they all sit down they make some small talk discussing a few procedures that Zendra should expect to follow if she ever decides to go on the field. All the while the underlining sexual tension rises as Bren remembers how much fun he had with Zendra those months back. With every sentence that he speaks about procedure he sneaks a double entendre waiting for her to bite. When she doesn't take the bait that easily Bren gets more direct. "I sure hope a change of scenery and procedural talk wasn't all you wanted staying here." "Actually I was hoping you had some more of that fun furniture here." She says while looking a bit disappointed that all of Bren's home furniture looks like standard decor. "Oh it just so happens I got a new piece in my bedroom that Calira wanted to give a 'personal test drive' to in the morning. Want to try it on?" Bren asks. Zendra looks at Ruall and says "Are you up for a 'test drive'?" "Are you sure?" Ruall asks. "What's the matter old man?" Bren asks somewhat surprised at Ruall's hesitation "afraid you can't keep up with me?" "No" Ruall says "I'm just making sure she really wants to fuck me again today." "I'm the one that asked aren't I?" Zendra says directly and they agree to giving that furniture a test drive of their own.

Zendra enters Bren's bedroom first and sees the new furniture. It's a bed that looks like a massage table, with what looks like a shower nozzle attached so it's safe to assume it's waterproof and it's adjustable to become a seat with binding straps for the arms and legs. Zendra's intent on dominating both Ruall and Bren so she starts things off by making out with Bren and ripping his shirt off. It's not long before she's got him against the new furniture bed. She breaks the kissing just enough to order Ruall to strap Bren in. Ruall's too turned on by the display to deny her in spite of Bren's quick meager protest. Bren now lays naked strapped on the table, hard on on display for them to see. "Thanks for helping me out there" Zendra says to Ruall before getting into a hot make out session with him.

Bren's forced to watch as Ruall takes it slow making out with Zendra and strips her dress down to her waist. He raises a hand and pinches her right nipple. Zendra responds in kind unbuckling Ruall's pants, sliding a hand into his pants and rubbing his penis. Ruall enjoys her maneuver and helps her dress slide further down and on the floor leaving her naked for them both to see. He takes his left hand and slides it up her inner thigh until he rests his palm on her hot mound. "Come on in" she whispers to him and he obliges by sticking two fingers up her welcoming cunt. "Fuck yeah I remember meeting you like this" she says remembering how exhausted she was when he first had his fingers up her pussy. This time though she's taking charge and takes his pants off, while he's busy at her cunt, exposing his raging hard on she's been rubbing on all this time.

"Stay in there for me, I'm about to give you some company." She says while he has no objection to following her lead while she backs up towards the table. In one daring maneuver she manages to impale herself on Bren's 14 inch shaft and keep Ruall's fingers up her twat at the same time! Thrust after thrust excites them all. Ruall feels every detail of Bren's demonic shaft impaling Zendra's wanting pussy as she successfully keeps his fingers trapped up her cunt. Bren moans appreciatively and tries to grab onto her hips but he's trapped by the straps. Zendra takes advantage of the hand held shower nozzle on the side and adds some water fun to the fuck. Water runs down her body, over her bouncing tits and meeting where the trio's having a lot of fun at her hot pussy. Water splashes on Ruall's still on shirt, making it cling to his muscles like he entered a wet t-shirt contest. "Fuck you got so tight!" Bren screams out as the hot fuck continues. "Don't tell me you can't handle a tighter pussy" Ruall says smugly. Bren wants to retort but Zendra's tight twat is making it impossible for him to last long. A few more eager thrusts into her eager twat is all it takes for Bren to loose his load straight up into her womb. As the jizz fills up inside her something happens that hasn't for months. Her black horns change to glow a shining bright red.

Ruall notices it while Bren is just enjoying filling Zendra with his seed. Zendra knows her horns have changed colors and quickly says "fuck yes that one got me all the way to my horns!" Ruall laughs it off figuring it's gotta be some fake horn side effect and gets back into it. Bren softens up inside her and she lets his dick slide out of her well fucked pussy. She gets off the table and takes Ruall's fingers out of her twat and into her mouth tasting her own juices and Bren's essence on them. After licking them clean she takes off Ruall's wet shirt and pushes him onto Bren's bed. "Ready for round 2?" She asks as she teases his hard shaft by just brushing it against her twat. "You know I am." He grabs her hips and forces himself up her ready pussy. She takes this move with stride and gyrates her hips on his eager fuckstick. Enjoying every movement she gets rougher and rougher impaling herself fully on his 9 inch shaft every time downward.

She grabs onto Ruall's wings to stabilize her rough fuck on him. He grabs onto one of her bouncing tits and Zendra moans out in pleasure. Thrust after thrust hitting her g-spot sends her close to climax but she manages to hold back. "Come on Ruall, cum for me. Let me feel that hot seed again." As Zendra says this Ruall notices that her horns have dimmed to a low light shade of pink. It's not enough to take him out of the moment though and he can't hold back any longer. A few more thrusts is all it takes before he cums straight into Zendra's hungry twat. He notices her horns turn bright red as he eagerly pumps his seed into her. It's a correlation that he can't deny while she can't deny her own orgasm any longer and they cum together.

Ruall and Zendra lay side by side while Bren is still strapped into the sex furniture. Ruall thinks about what he's seen with her horns as Zendra's too tired to stay awake and drifts off to sleep for the night.

NathanTrial

Aug 28, 2016
Time for the next part!

Part XXX

Zendra's waking up from her nap and sees that Bren and Ruall are just about to go to sleep. She waits a bit before getting up to make sure they're asleep and goes into the kitchen and warms up some milk to help her get some more sleep. She sneaks back into the room, careful not to wake them up, and gets comfortable to drift off to sleep to see if her idea worked. She begins to enter a semi-lucid dream state as she goes to sleep.
In her dream she enters a lavish mansion with a grand ballroom area. In the farthest corner she sees Ruall. Zendra approaches him and he runs to her. They embrace eachother intertwining their horns as they kiss and hugging with their wings. Zendra's lucid enough to realize what's happening and her plan worked, at least for Ruall. She's created the same kind of psychic sex link she had with Lionel with Ruall. It's almost as though they're dancing in the ballroom before things get more intense. Ruall practically destroys the fancy dress she's wearing to see her naked once more. He doesn't waste any time and he starts kissing down her neck, onto her breasts, licks her nipples, kisses down her belly and reaches her wet pussy. He tounges her clit licking in circles and digs his tongue deep into her wanting twat. Zendra's breathing heavy and enjoying every bit of Ruall's attention. It's then that she hears the door to the ballroom open. It snaps her out of the moment a bit to see who's entering. It's several other well dressed humans that fit in far better in the ballroom than the lewd show Ruall and Zendra are putting on in the center. They pay little mind to the display and start dancing around them to the music that's just started up. Zendra takes in the weirdness of the dream and Ruall is still eating her out.

Zendra's getting into it again and moans with pleasure feeling Ruall's tongue deep inside her. She grabs a random hot guy beside her and starts making out with him. Taking his attention away from his dance partner. She doesn't mind though and goes behind Zendra reaches in front and grabs onto her boobs. Ruall takes this opportunity to stop tonging her and he stands up. With Zendra preoccupied with the dream dancers Ruall takes his pants off exposing his demonic fuckstick. He doesn't even take off his shirt before plunging his shaft deep into Zendra's twat. She breaks her make out session and says "fuck yeah, fuck me hard!" Ruall needs no further encouragement and really goes to town on Zendra's eager pussy. Other dancers are getting turned on by the display and they begin to remove bits of clothing. Zendra's make out partner is getting into it too, evidenced by his tented pants. He goes behind his dance partner, who still has Zendra trapped by grabbing onto her tits, and reaches under her dress and slips her underwear off. He unzips his pants and hikes her dress up to get a look at her twat. He plunges his shaft into her wet pussy and now there's a foursome fuck amongst the dream dancing crowd.

Not to be left out the crowd gets into the swing of the moment. They're starting slow, girls are getting fingered, and shafts are getting rubbed all around them. At the same time Ruall's pounding into Zendra's well fucked delta. There's barely a moment where she isn't being filled by his entire 9 inch demonic fuckstick he's going so fast. This rough fuck takes him over the edge and Ruall unleashes his seed up into Zendra's hungry cunny softens up and slides out. It's not over yet as her dream make out partner looses interest in his dance partner and slides out of her. He approaches Zendra at the front. Zendra tries to strike up some small talk but it's futile as he only has one thing on his mind. He forcefully penetrates her with his 12 inch prick uncaring whether she wants it or not. Zendra's a bit taken aback at his force but quickly gets into it again as she begins to moan. Ruall gets hard again and goes behind the dream dance partner lady that's still grabbing onto Zendra's breasts and he penetrates her. Beside them the other dream dancers are almost completely naked but they still keep it slow. Lots of blowjobs and tongues up pussys around them.

The dance partner lady takes her right hand and slides it down to rub on Zendra's clit as her partner keeps fucking her with his long shaft. The dual stimulation brings Zendra over the edge to orgasm. Her moan is heard by everyone and it's like a switch was flipped. Suddenly one of the guys beside her takes the place of the dance partner lady behind her and sinks his shaft into Zendra's rear fuckhole. Still being stimulated by the lady rubbing her clit and her partner not letting up fucking Zendra's wet pussy she's not given any time to recover from the orgasm as the fuck only gets more intense. Another guy gets in front of her and behind the man fucking her and penetrates his back door. Feeling the rhythmic fucking of them both is an intense feeling on her pussy. Another guy does the same to the man behind her and before long there's a long fucktrain with Zendra in between. Ruall's keeping himself busy fucking all the other women and some women take turns rubbing on Zendra's clit. The room's filled with moans and everyone's having a good time.

The guy in front of Zendra looses himself to cumming and Zendra's cunt is dripping with his seed. He leaves the fuck train allowing the guy behind him to plunge right on in to Zendra. This continues until every guy's had a shot at fucking her directly and she's dripping with the essence of every guy in there. With everybody else utterly spent Zendra and Ruall are the only ones left standing while the others rest on the ground. "Ready to give them one last show?" She asks "Fuck yeah!" Ruall excitedly says and Zendra hops onto his demonic dick. Roughly riding it for all it's worth putting on a raunchy show for the exhausted dancers. A few more hard thrusts is all it takes for them to cum together.

The dream ends and Zendra wakes up satisfied knowing that her plan worked. With her wet pussy she's ready for whatever the day ahead might bring if Ruall wants more when he wakes up.