Zelda_fan6284's partly-baked T.I.T.S random springboard ideas

zelda_fan6284

Out of the ones I read These caught my attention, be pretty interesting to to see more space travel events.

The ones with "traveling" in them will meet you near a space-dock or near landing area on planets not out in space.

Out of the ones I read These caught my attention, be pretty interesting to to see more space travel events.

If you do end up at the very least trying to write one of these ideas, then it doesn't even apply to you. It could very easily, and most likely, have been a general statement that wasn't directed at you anyways.

Traveling merchant is one I'm currently working on but hit a few snags to where I can't continue with it at moment, mainly to do with ship classes or lack there of and before you ask/mention, I've already brought up the issue with Gedan in another forum thread of mine.

This immediately made me think of that Ero store that almost got robbed, it was saved by its female shoppers throwing Dildos at the robber.

One of my more wacky things I had rolling around in my head.

That Pizza conversation made me spit coffee everywhere, I was not prepared for that. :D

That one threw me off too. Nearly did the same as you but with soda.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Update time on a project(mostly just the notes)

Only willing to share some of the notes so far.

This not main file just notes at moment.

Any suggestions let me know as long as it not grammar related.

My first suggestion is to use Google Docs. Even if its just notes or if they are little, people are more likely to read it through that.

That's the normal platform for content for the game. Otherwise most people arent gonna download anything just to read some notes.

Also remember, if you do put it in docs, to allow people to view it and suggest things for it in the doc. How else are we supposed to help you with it?

zelda_fan6284

My first suggestion is to use Google Docs. Even if its just notes or if they are little, people are more likely to read it through that.

That's the normal platform for content for the game. Otherwise most people aren't gonna download anything just to read some notes.

Also remember, if you do put it in docs, to allow people to view it and suggest things for it in the doc. How else are we supposed to help you with it?

First off, (sighs) I hate google for reasons I don't care to get into.

Secondly, I plan on doing (sighs) google docs for main version only but not yet.

Thirdly, if you don't wanna download it that is fine, it far from the finial notes anyway, it mainly proof I'm doing something anyways.

Fourthly, I might (sighs) use google docs for notes down the road but not right now.

Fifthly, notes are mainly for me at moment but was willing to share with public.

Lastly, I'm very excited for this project, I work on it in what free time I can spare for it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
This whole thread is still a total cringe-fest. And yes, @Savin is right, use Google Docs, you will thank yourself at a later date. It makes correcting small mistakes so much easier when you have dozens of eyes on yet.

zelda_fan6284

Use Google Docs.

This whole thread is still a total cringe-fest. And yes, @Savin is right, use Google Docs, you will thank yourself at a later date. It makes correcting small mistakes so much easier when you have dozens of eyes on yet.

To be honest, I'm still figuring google docs itself out. Once that done I might (sighs) just wind up using it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If you got some trouble using it jsut ask those quations here and somoene would sooner or later answer you.

As using gdoc is by far best way to get work done and then added by devs. Or maybe I should say I not recall other way to have it done.

zelda_fan6284

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Good lord, that's like driving a horse and buggy onto the highway and saying it's the cars' fault your horses ran off.

zelda_fan6284

Good lord, that's like driving a horse and buggy onto the highway and saying it's the cars' fault your horses ran off.

Kinda need food, power, and water more then new computer I tend not to have a lot of money.

Barely had enough to scrape together to get Xbox One S few months ago and still hurting from that, also power and water decided to turn those off a month or two later and was off about a week. It costed about $800 to get those turned back on.

So I'm in a very rough place right now in terms of money.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I could use some name suggestions for her I'm drawing up blanks in that area.

There are tons of random name generators you can use, giving you names for aliens or whatever creature you can think off, from elves to eldritch monster name generators.

zelda_fan6284

What about... Cartraniosis

Too complex sounding to me for a person name but I might/may use for an alien race name down the road.

Thumbs up though for having right idea. :D

There are tons of random name generators you can use, giving you names for aliens or whatever creature you can think off, from elves to eldritch monster name generators.

I know but I wanted to get the forum involved in the naming process more fun that way.

I didn't want just some random name from a generator, nowhere near as fun.

I'd pick from those names suggested that I like. :allears:

Here are four words to help best describe Traveling Merchant:

Enigma, Transformation, Techno-organic, Hidden

I hope it helps with coming up with naming suggestions.

Last edited:

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Well even after looking over the docs, I have next to nothing to go one. So for a name...uh...Padhali? Laikeko? Takanika? I dunno.

zelda_fan6284

Well even after looking over the docs, I have next to nothing to go one. So for a name...uh...Padhali? Laikeko? Takanika? I dunno.

@Rocky Jones Not sure how I want to use those names at moment honestly but not a good fit I feel for The Traveling Merchant, Takanika seemed on right track sort of though.

I'm thinking something Techno-musical sounding maybe but also feminine sounding name with an even number of letters could even have numbers in place of some letters if you wish.

zelda_fan6284

"Octavia"! Its perfect!

No, Vinyl!

I like both of those names but sadly I can't use Vinyl cause it an odd numbered name I'm going for even numbered names as well.

Octavia, I could use that if for no other reason then/than I love classical music and it even numbered. :D

Keep the names coming I will need lots to choose from.