Zelda_fan6284's partly-baked T.I.T.S random springboard ideas

zelda_fan6284

This thread is a place I'm gonna put some part-baked T.I.T.S random springboard ideas I have rolling around in my head.

(These are springboard ideas mostly)

If anybody uses these please at least credit me for the inspiration.

Will add more as I think of them.

Some I might never do but some I might do.

Surfboard Rental Shack with wave pool

Erotic Pizza Shop (Cal-zones shaped like Dicks, Pizzas shaped like a woman's pussy, and Something else shaped like a woman's Boobies more or less what had in mind)

Player Birthday Party Event (Repeatable Yearly) (Random "Gifts")

N.P.C Birthday Party Event (Repeatable Yearly)

Backpack item (Doubles your inventory size on use permanently) (can be used only twice)

Hover-Tank (Player can use) (Tank cannon and guns shaped like a giant dicks) (Rear of tank: shaped like a vagina and ass)

Shooting range/Combat practice range (on a holo-deck on tavros maybe?)

Traveling Restaurant (kinda like the one seen in the movie 5th Element)(might merge it with Traveling Merchant project)

Space Cruise Ship (like the one seen in the movie 5th Element but less shooting and less ship being blown up and actual cruise ship activities, maybe saving it from pirates and able to visit afterwards)

Strip Poker/Strip Blackjack or another Strip card game with crew and/or N.P.C friends

Player clone shell bodies (empty shell default player clone bodies) (only player can use) (synchronized only to the playable character's brainwaves)

Dildo Club (a dildo that can also be used as a club weapon)

Dildo Gatling gun (a Gatling gun that shoots dildos as bullets)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traveling Merchant (A project I'm currently working on, whenever I have time to work on it)

Update time on a project(mostly just the notes)

Only willing to share some of the notes so far.

This not main file just notes at moment.

Any suggestions let me know as long as it not grammar related.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bl4vaWGsWmVKFJu8T1vTnhlGY7lqk7cC7caOSwzC3eM/edit?usp=sharing

I hope this works. (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

zelda_fan6284

I think Fenoxo was talking about working on a sort of body/clone switching machine.

I'm not aware of it, if true I guess great minds think alike.

Wait, does the PC even have a documented birthday?

I see it as you the player would type in their own birthday as long as it equal something that is 18 or above most like.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Dildo Club (a dildo that can also be used as a club weapon)
Make it like the one from Saints Row
udmWBFc.jpg

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Oh god please no.
No, no, it'll be so good! Pepperoni covering nipples, cheese and tomato sauce everywhere. Bodies slick and shiny with grease. And the smell of pizza circulating through the room to top it all off.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Pizza grease as lube?
No.

zelda_fan6284

Make it like the one from Saints Row
udmWBFc.jpg

Precisely what I was thinking.

Also

Please make a scene where the PC and whatever characters there have pizza-scented sex with pizza grease as lube.

No, no, it'll be so good! Pepperoni covering nipples, cheese and tomato sauce everywhere. Bodies slick and shiny with grease. And the smell of pizza circulating through the room to top it all off.

NO!! GOD, NO!!

Not the direction I was thinking at all but if you want that version I suggest you write it.

And make this like the Super Massager from Dead Rising 3

No idea what that is, I don't play zombie games at all I find them appalling, disgusting, and vomit inducing.

Thank you Mr Ideas Guy! These are all great, and we'll get started on all these unique ideas asap! /s

Was that sarcasm or were you serious? I have a hard time telling.

If was sarcasm, shove it up your ass.

If was in seriousness, I say thanks for the compliment.

Last edited:

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
No idea what that is, I don't play zombie games at all I find them appalling, disgusting, and vomit inducing.
It's this
It's basically a leaf blower that shoots dildos that impale the zombies. I mean, your dildo gatling gun shouldn't do that. The dildos should just... bounce off of the enemies, or something.

Also, I'll write that pizza sex scene (probably for silly mode). I might have to stop eating pizza - forever - but I'm willing to take that risk.

zelda_fan6284

It's this
It's basically a leaf blower that shoots dildos that impale the zombies. I mean, your dildo Gatling gun shouldn't do that. The dildos should just... bounce off of the enemies, or something.

What I was thinking was something like this:

HP damage 4-10 (un-shielded target)

HP damage 0 (shielded target) (bounces right off)

Shield damage 2-8

Lust damage 20-30 (emits a random color gas cloud that causes lust increase and temp blindness)

takes a turn or two to reload

(side note might also have it use grey goo as like as an upgrade but I'm undecided)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Was that sarcasm or were you serious? I have a hard time telling.

If was sarcasm, shove it up your ass.

If was in seriousness, I say thanks for the compliment.

It was obviously sarcasm as hinted by the '/s' which is an indicator of sarcasm.
Don't be a dick about it.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Neither zelda or Vio are going to write anything so this whole thread is moot.

Most of them are unusuable due to various constraints anyway.

zelda_fan6284

It was obviously sarcasm as hinted by the '/s' which is an indicator of sarcasm.

I honestly didn't know what that meant and no I'm not using sarcasm I strongly dislike it, sarcasm makes me angry.

Plus, I consider the practice of sarcasm insulting, vulgar, demeaning and quite rude for the most part.

Most of them are unusable due to various constraints anyway.

What are said constraints? I'm curious.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Altair in case that new rule of not posting ideas we wouldn't write would probably be in one of those not so often visited threads about rules/FAQ here. So I'm worried people that may need most to read such rules will never see those. So maybe keep poking and pointing this in threads will make some change (as long it's not too harsh poking).

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
A good idea would be to change that rules thread's name to "READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST HERE"

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
A good idea would be to change the Ideas section to something like Project Drafts or whatever.

@Altair Hayes: Damn, just saw your Yoga stuff. Gud shit, can't wait.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Even with name change made it pinned and etc. there will be high amount of people that will giggling with joy ignore it and just keep doing what they doing making some once again sigh and either go on our own way or try somehow fix those happy people ways to fit more here.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
What about giving those people warning points (or whatever they're called)? It might be a little harsh, but hey, they didn't read the fucking rules.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
To be fair he did say in the original post that he might work on some of these ideas.

Like I said before, he posted in his original post that some of these ideas he was considering working on, hence why I didn't throw the link to the thread on how to properly post in this section.

This thread is a place I'm gonna put some part-baked T.I.T.S random springboard ideas I have rolling around in my head.
Some I might never do but some I might do.

So there is no need to discuss if he broke the rules of the subforum, the whole issue of people posting incorrectly in this sub forum, if it should be renamed, what it should be renamed to, etc.

zelda_fan6284

Like I said before, he posted in his original post that some of these ideas he was considering working on, hence why I didn't throw the link to the thread on how to properly post in this section.

So there is no need to discuss if he broke the rules of the sub-forum, the whole issue of people posting incorrectly in this sub-forum, if it should be renamed, what it should be renamed to, etc.

@RanmaChan Thank You, for that comment I was getting tired of the kinds of comments you mentioned, those kinds of comments were making me feel like I was getting bullied and for no real reason either just spamming for spamming sake.

Comment that annoyed me the most though was the one about warnings, totally uncalled for and very rude.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Comment that annoyed me the most though was the one about warnings, totally uncalled for and very rude.

If you do end up at the very least trying to write one of these ideas, then it doesn't even apply to you. It could very easily, and most likely, have been a general statement that wasn't directed at you anyways.