Your PC names

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
Quick apologizes, didn't know there was another thread for this kinda thing, kinda just rushed into it because I was exited :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Why blame Gargoyles? Shouldn't you be thanking it?

Fair enough, not too often I get to thank a show from the 90's for something.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe we should ask admis to stick some of threads in general section so epople would notice that there is such type of thread already?

F

Franks

Korra Steele. But only because I'm a fan of originality.

FguQnz0.png

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe we should ask admis to stick some of threads in general section so epople would notice that there is such type of thread already?

Wouldn't matter lol people would still fuck up, think this is the third time I've said this but... People are fuckin lazy. :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Amelia is just Lewd Anna.

nomadbunny

Feb 15, 2016
www.youtube.com
Isabella the pony, lucas the trap merc, Cynthia the sharky bimbo-Amazonian, ash the bunny-dragon, Samantha the cat-plant-taur, ember the half-gryvain half kui-tan and lucy the kaithrit-red myr Amazonian.

Daitya

Dec 31, 2015
Kara Steele normally, Kevanna Steele for my Amazon playthroughs,and it's Patrick for the male characters.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
What is it with the "Donut" thing, anyway? Is it a reference, or just a joke? Someone please explain it to me!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm aware of what you are referring to. I'm pretty sure it means (Do nut) as referring to an orgasm.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What is it with the "Donut" thing, anyway? Is it a reference, or just a joke? Someone please explain it to me!
It's based off the 'Original character do not steal' meme/joke.
'Donut Steele'

Do Not Steal.

Reactions: EmperorG

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Meet Jesse, the half-Kaithrit trap.
You are a half-kaithrit. You’re a good 4 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.5 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing an armored leather jacket, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a green iris. The long, strawberry blonde hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have noticeable sides that draw the attention of those around you, and your heinie contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two soft, platinum blonde cat-tails sprout just above your nice toned bottom, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is fairly well-toned.

You have an average chest with lightly toned pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cat-cock is 6 inches long and 1 inch thick. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. An empty sack with two large testes swings heavily beneath your soft-barbed cock. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.8 inches across.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

The name is pronounced like "Jessy" by the way.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Current Steeles are:
- Chance, Male Human Mercenary.
- Shard, Female Kaithrit Tech.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
My characters name is Sixxor Fuckslut
She's called Fuckslut because she likes fucking sluts and getting fucked by sluts so it's a win win for her.
This is her character deal
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a half-ausar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.91 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray.

Under your red fur you have a human-shaped head with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with bee-stung lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering amber iris. The long, red pigtailed hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of red fur. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have flared hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your rear end molds closely against your form. Nine long, writing, tentacle tails flow after you, all similar in appearance. Studying one of them, you find that you have excellent control over their movements. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a smooth vine-dick. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like paws. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have two big breasts, capped with one 0.4-inch needy nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 13 inches long and 2.2 inches across.

You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of honey occasionally dribble from your honeypot.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.