Your PC names

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
I'm curious as to what names you all chose for your main PCs :3

Edit: and feel free to tell me anything you'd like about them :)

Last edited:

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Dane, coincidently. It was mine at CoC. This made Jill very hilarious, as she keeps an male android named after her rival. A yandere?

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I usually just end up naming males Freed Steele for simplicities sake and it has a nice ring to it in my opinion. As for female characters.... I have no idea might very well come from a fire emblem game from years ago or something like the last one Marisa.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
I usually go with "Buddy," because I'm easily-amused by people saying "Hey, Buddy" to someone they've just met.

Also it's the name of a neato video game character, but, y'know. Comedy trumps practicality.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's already a thread for this.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-do-you-name-captain-steele.423/

But since I'm here. My main file's name is Ratchet (Because first thing I thought of for a name was Ratchet & Clank lol).

I have a secondary file named Avery and was based off the trappy Laquine boy in my icon, and another file that's my androgynous Kui-Tan boy, Sage.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanmaChan

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Hey as long as I don't have to talk to my brain again I'd happily lose 5 aim.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
My male Steele is named Tiberius, why? Cause when I was thinking of a roman name for an unrelated thing to go with it's the one that seemed nicest to me, ever since I've been naming my character that in pretty much anything I play as I did for CoC. Years after I decided on Tiberius, I finally found a female name for general use that I liked so I use Titania for my fem Steele, prior to that I just lazily used Tiberia. I chose Titania mainly because it starts with a T, and I also blame Gargoyles for influencing me into using Titania specifically as opposed to another feminine T name.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
As in the other thread, Aeraesoria and Drake for male but that's something I haven't played in a long time with best of both worlds futa/herms. Female/herm characters are Aeraeseria, Sierra and a new one I haven't used yet is Saya.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Zavos for normal playthroughs
Junior for kick the dog playthrough

RandomCrow

Dec 30, 2016
I remember there being an older thread for the same purpose, but whatever.

I named my character Solaris Steele, after the sentient (though not as we understand it) planet from stanislaw lem's novel of the same name; plus, I enjoy the alliteration.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Opala Steele, sometimes I also go with the name "Ambroisie" (which is the french for Ambrosia)