Your Gripes With CoC2

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
i am actively enthused to give any accepted writers money for dudes; B is just insane busy
I am more of an editor and 'window-dresser' for others. I can fill in or offer viewpoints for others, but I am not inclined to write sexual scenes myself, though I do love helping others expound upon or clarify their writing to turn the vision in their head into what can be more easily shared with a reader. I am not a man-sex aficionado in any case, though I could probably fake it for a paragraph or two.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I can write in my native language quite well if my IRL work is anything to go by, but English is a devil's tongue. So studying english while trying to write a submission is like trying to balance middle eastern tensions with stacks of dynamite.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowGamerXXX

ShadowGamerXXX

Oct 19, 2024
I can write in my native language quite well if my IRL work is anything to go by, but English is a devil's tongue. So studying english while trying to write a submission is like trying to balance middle eastern tensions with stacks of dynamite.
I feel the same way, but I can't even explain myself well in Spanish XD, so this is a double barrier for me, I don't think anyone would like anything that has been put through Google Translator, maybe I could team up with someone who is fluent in the language and collaborate on anything I need in return, but for that I first have to improve my writing skills... Unfortunately, Asperger's makes it much more difficult and time-consuming for me.

qwd

Dec 13, 2023
I really want the ability to freely skip time like cheat mode TiTS, the pregnancies even with acceleration is still too slow for me. Even the function to skip only MC's pregnancy would be greatly appreciated