Your Gripes With CoC2

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
If there's text that suggests she could be dommed then I hope content for that happens eventually. In general if there's text suggesting content can happen, it's sad when it doesn't. I guess I can make an exception for the scene about Brienne's fantasy involving all three of them since I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be patreon compliant but aside from that.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Text suggesting?
Yeah like previously, the Vatia/Brienne threesome had Brienne telling Vatia she'd look nice pregnant and Vatia saying that'd be nice. It would've been really lame if we didn't get Vatia pregnancy content after that. Stuff like that where content is foreshadowed by comments but then doesn't happen. Part of why I want Kura preg so much, she literally asks for it. This isn't exclusive to sexual content, if there isn't a scene of Serena and the schoolkids cheering in the stands if you wear the purple cape that'll also be sad.

Reactions: Listo

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Yeah like previously, the Vatia/Brienne threesome had Brienne telling Vatia she'd look nice pregnant and Vatia saying that'd be nice. It would've been really lame if we didn't get Vatia pregnancy content after that. Stuff like that where content is foreshadowed by comments but then doesn't happen. Part of why I want Kura preg so much, she literally asks for it. This isn't exclusive to sexual content, if there isn't a scene of Serena and the schoolkids cheering in the stands if you wear the purple cape that'll also be sad.
I mean what scenes suggest that we should be able to Dom BK?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I mean what scenes suggest that we should be able to Dom BK?
It was a post by MarcoPolo121 on the previous page, saying that Brienne made comments that suggested we could dom BK.
Edit: Also, separate gripe, but considering Brienne's comments about the Black Knight implied she believed we could dominate and brat train them, I'm hopeful that the current set of sex scenes for them (hard dominant that they are) are not the only way to interact with the Black Knight sexually, and that there will be a Dominant Champ or at least a Service Top Champ route to bed them in future, resources permitting.

Last edited:

Darnock

Sep 13, 2015
The champ going full lobotomite in any post arena interactions with Octavia is jarring as hell and her attitude is just bizarre considering that she just got her ass beat. There is a difference between hard dom and delusional idiot, which is especially jarring when the champ can't even properly tell her to fuck off.
Also I don't really see the pont of Brienne's comment about her if that sort of content was never planned. Rather than writing half a dozen dommy horsecock futas just two or so who feel like proper character with real interactive content would be nice.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Is it a major comment or something? Arona also has comments in her throne room sex scenes about how her dick is useless and how she should just loose it. Brienne, as champ obssesed freak, would of course stand for them. So I am not really that convinced that it implies anything major without someone actually posting the scene.

It is all matter of context.

The champ going full lobotomite in any post arena interactions with Octavia is jarring as hell and her attitude is just bizarre considering that she just got her ass beat. There is a difference between hard dom and delusional idiot, which is especially jarring when the champ can't even properly tell her to fuck off.
Also I don't really see the pont of Brienne's comment about her if that sort of content was never planned. Rather than writing half a dozen dommy horsecock futas just two or so who feel like proper character with real interactive content would be nice.
Do you not need to opt into her content from what I am gathered. After you beat her, are you not are free to ignore her?

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Then I do not really get frustation for not being able to dom her. Well, K, I understand it as "all guys must bottom" person, but I do find it little amusing.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Then I do not really get frustation for not being able to dom her. Well, K, I understand it as "all guys must bottom" person, but I do find it little amusing.
Traitor! We must stand together brother! Don't let them drive us apart by our differences when we could join forces in our similarities.
I don't get the frustration at not being able to fuck a man's butt, but you don't see me raising my voice against your dreams. After all:
"First they came for the Preg fetishists, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a preg fetishist. Then they came for the futadom dommer, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a futa dom dommer. Then they came for the guys who want guys to bottom—and there was no one left to speak for the guys who want guys to bottom." Abraham Lincoln.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Traitor! We must stand together brother! Don't let them drive us apart by our differences when we could join forces in our similarities.
I don't get the frustration at not being able to fuck a man's butt, but you don't see me raising my voice against your dreams. After all:
"First they came for the Preg fetishists, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a preg fetishist. Then they came for the futadom dommer, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a futa dom dommer. Then they came for the guys who want guys to bottom—and there was no one left to speak for the guys who want guys to bottom." Abraham Lincoln.
Ya know, if I had a nickel for every time I saw that quote about the Holocaust butchered to fit a completely different and weird context I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot but its weird that it happened twice.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Heh, I am not against it. It is just thе observation that people are pretty adamant that she is asking for it that I find it funny. All that off just Brienne's comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: D'Angelo

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Heh, I am not against it. It is just thе observation that people are pretty adamant that she is asking for it that I find it funny. All that off just Brienne's comment.
There's the great general desire to dom her, Brienne's comment only emboldens the flame of ambition, but the interest is already there regardless.

Reactions: waterpanther7