Your Gripes With CoC2

Blackguard

Annoying that you can't go back to main menu after selecting New Game. Have to either speedrun character creation to load my save file or just restart the whole game.

Reactions: darky4444 and Savin

Charity

May 24, 2020
Nope absolutely not. One of the mods for the original CoC have that.. not sure how they got away with that.
'Cuz, iirc, they not here? They post it on some other site I think?

Also mb one of the more serious reasons why CoC 2 is modless.

Reactions: Alliebutt

Aasimaar

Aug 19, 2022
I started the game with an Amazonian phisique woman, but changed idea and wanted to become a non-muscular androgynous elf. I had some issues with Decreasing Tone. There is no way to do that without getting the Bimbo tag or raising Thickness or Corruption currently in the game.

I did it by transforming into a 'nuki and then buying a load of elf items to revert back, but it was rather costly (~500 electrum) and I'm still looking on how to reduce Thickness without gaining Tone back.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
I started the game with an Amazonian phisique woman, but changed idea and wanted to become a non-muscular androgynous elf. I had some issues with Decreasing Tone. There is no way to do that without getting the Bimbo tag or raising Thickness or Corruption currently in the game.

I did it by transforming into a 'nuki and then buying a load of elf items to revert back, but it was rather costly (~500 electrum) and I'm still looking on how to reduce Thickness without gaining Tone back.
According to the wiki, you may try running at Hawkethorne Gym.

miru

Jun 6, 2023
The elf transformation item ended up reducing Thickness. It also gave me a Horse Anus wyld mark I can't get rid of without save-editing or selling my soul to a god, which is a bit extreme :p
Idk if you're joking or not, but you can just eat a juicy peach infused root of man.

Aasimaar

Aug 19, 2022
Idk if you're joking or not, but you can just eat a juicy peach infused root of man.
I removes the butt tags, but it won't remove the Mark of the Wyld from my save file, so I can never have another Mark of the Wyld.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Pretty sure you can reduce tone by eating the non transformative items from the pupperidge farm girls.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Not enough romance stuff for arona, like PC could take her out to dinner at the frost hound, or at the kervus tribe, my subbazon, needs more loving, the dinner/date could be applicable for all the companions, but I just want more content for my subazon warbride/wifey.

Reactions: D'Angelo

Clue

Aug 5, 2024
Honestly joined just for a gripe I have. I love the game otherwise. I want to preface this with I understand what type of game I'm playing, who it is for, and what the expected content is and I accept that and I don't kink shame.

I don't like that with certain NPC's you pretty much get forced into relations, especially of a certain type, and to not participate you have to avoid them all together in a playthrough. Also, some stuff that makes your character seem a certain way and you're not trying to play the game that way. In some cases, yes you get a choice, but the choice is either "Do the thing you don't want to do or don't interact at all." My main example of this is the minotaurs playing poker. Your options are: Play cards or fuck. What if my character wouldn't flirt with these guys and would instead be like hey I have some money come help me with something or just talk to them like a person? Same with the guard at the gate. You got a coin or you gonna suck this dick? Just kidding you're sucking all of our dicks. Why couldn't I just ask Cait alone to do it?

I went through the whole scenario with Kalysea just to see it through, but then if she becomes a follower, you can't really dismiss her and you can't outright tell her no. I understand having her as a follower doesn't really add anything functional and its more if you want to be a centaur mommy's sub, but still it was like any time I stepped outside, she wanted to shove her cock in my face and sometimes you're forced into an entire scene with her.

I don't like that almost every threesome/tag team action with Brint results in us either getting fucked by him or being all over his dick at some point. I also felt like almost any option for most things I had with him just lead to fucking him. Like your character could sneeze and suddenly his dick is in your throat to act as a substitute for honey. It lead to me leaving him out of the party for most of my playthroughs.

On the other side of things, when you get Brienne, she's just too much. I feel like every new day you had to fuck her or milk her or both and the fucking wasn't an option, you just did it. I ended up with like 75 minotaur kids. I wanted 1 at most. I think I saw her pregnancy sprite more than her normal one. Ryn every few days was fine. Brienne became the annoying clingy girlfriend I wanted to dump and cheat on every chance I got.

There are other smaller things that bother me sometimes, but these are the ones that stick out most to me and affect how I go about playing the game. I know each thing is hand written and its a team effort and stuff and that's fine. I really like the game and have multiple characters and playthroughs. I just wish there was a little bit more difference or choice in some scenarios and with some NPCs.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
on't like that almost every threesome/tag team action with Brint results in us either getting fucked by him or being all over his dick at some point. I also felt like almost any option for most things I had with him just lead to fucking him. Like your character could sneeze and suddenly his dick is in your throat to act as a substitute for honey. It lead to me leaving him out of the party for most of my playthroughs.
I rarely got that impression. My main character is not intimate with him and, while the options are certainly there, almost all the threesomes I am in with Brint are us spit-roasting our lover together or one of use taking mouth and the other groin. I think there's one where he bangs you into her (or vice versa), but I haven't been too overwhelmed with it myself (obviously my opinion is not yours).
On the other side of things, when you get Brienne, she's just too much. I feel like every new day you had to fuck her or milk her or both and the fucking wasn't an option, you just did it. I ended up with like 75 minotaur kids. I wanted 1 at most. I think I saw her pregnancy sprite more than her normal one. Ryn every few days was fine. Brienne became the annoying clingy girlfriend I wanted to dump and cheat on every chance I got.
Brienne is such an amazing companion and I also thought her neediness was just a tad much as well. If not the sex, then the milking, etc. But I chalked it up to her being a cow. Cows need to be milked, cows are needy. What mostly made me feel [chagrined] was the constant state of pregnancy I kept her in prevented me from seeing her in her sexy cowprint bra I bought her. Consequences of my own actions I suppose.

Reactions: Aurastrasza

Clue

Aug 5, 2024
I rarely got that impression. My main character is not intimate with him and, while the options are certainly there, almost all the threesomes I am in with Brint are us spit-roasting our lover together or one of use taking mouth and the other groin. I think there's one where he bangs you into her (or vice versa), but I haven't been too overwhelmed with it myself (obviously my opinion is not yours).

Brienne is such an amazing companion and I also thought her neediness was just a tad much as well. If not the sex, then the milking, etc. But I chalked it up to her being a cow. Cows need to be milked, cows are needy. What mostly made me feel [chagrined] was the constant state of pregnancy I kept her in prevented me from seeing her in her sexy cowprint bra I bought her. Consequences of my own actions I suppose.
It just feels like our character is always horny for Brint (and everyone else for that matter) and it makes it difficult to take the character that you make yourself seriously. Like why if talking to Behemoth, "Appearance" has "Drink him in" as a subtitle or text box. In bodybuilding I don't look at every other man or woman like I want to fuck them, I just look. In this case, Behemoth is a spectacle. Who wouldn't look? But to look lustfully, not everyone would.

Brienne is great and I liked having her in my party but the constant pregnancy and milking made it annoying enough to not pick her up on my next playthrough.

I feel like some stuff could use an in-between rather than just on/off. There is a lot of content that is either you're 100% in and everyones a fuck toy or you're 0% in and you leave some content unchecked.

Blackguard

Got two Puperridge farm gripes:
1. When you want to stud for the cowgirls, you get an unprompted blowjob from Anna. Not into her sexually and would've preferred if her doing that was locked behind having fucked her beforehand. Maybe one of the cowgirls you want to stud for can do the blowjob virility test instead if Anna isn't romantic with you.
2. There is no way to back out of their holiday event. At the minimum during the event, you'll be made to make out with both the wolf girls before climbing into bed naked with them for a cuddlesome nap. I would've liked an option to spend time with them platonically or at least spend time with the cowgirls instead.

Edit: I like the orc npcs so I make Arona chieftain but I think it's weird how she'll recruit herself into your party lineup without prompting the player if this is something they want. Since I don't want to see Arona in the party menu or at Garth's bar, I avoid her after the quest is done but I would like if she her recruitment was prompted by the player so we can at least say wassup after the quest is done.

Also don't like how many times it takes to beat her before she starts the orc quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeus101

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Debuffs... kind of suck and seriously need a rework they honestly last longer when used against you than when you use them against enemies. Outside of any damage over time effects, most of the time you don't get a chance to even use it against your target since many enemies get multiple rounds every combat turn. By the time something like Sundered can be used, it's already fallen off. Makes thinking about any kind of fun power combinations usually redundant. Either greatly increase the number of rounds they last, or make them count for every combat turn.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Debuffs... kind of suck and seriously need a rework they honestly last longer when used against you than when you use them against enemies. Outside of any damage over time effects, most of the time you don't get a chance to even use it against your target since many enemies get multiple rounds every combat turn. By the time something like Sundered can be used, it's already fallen off. Makes thinking about any kind of fun power combinations usually redundant. Either greatly increase the number of rounds they last, or make them count for every combat turn.
Yeah they definitely should last in terms of combat rounds, rather than turns. Maybe make them work off of a percentage rather than a flat value as well.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
It just feels like our character is always horny for Brint (and everyone else for that matter) and it makes it difficult to take the character that you make yourself seriously. Like why if talking to Behemoth, "Appearance" has "Drink him in" as a subtitle or text box. In bodybuilding I don't look at every other man or woman like I want to fuck them, I just look. In this case, Behemoth is a spectacle. Who wouldn't look? But to look lustfully, not everyone would.

Brienne is great and I liked having her in my party but the constant pregnancy and milking made it annoying enough to not pick her up on my next playthrough.

I feel like some stuff could use an in-between rather than just on/off. There is a lot of content that is either you're 100% in and everyones a fuck toy or you're 0% in and you leave some content unchecked.
I honestly somewhat agree on the whole pregnancy thing with Brienne, but at the same time don't. Because there are items you can keep on you to literally maintain sterility until you want to breed the big beautiful moocow.

Fallenstar

Aug 11, 2024
So, I know the main point of this game isn't about character builds, but since there is a somewhat deep RPG system with stats, effects, perks, powers and so on, it's natural to try to find better ways to deal damage. Considering design of the most bosses here, like demon Alissa, which just keep on almost full healing themselves each turn, trying to deal with them within one or two turns is the most natural solution. I usually like play as magic classes in games, and black mage is described as damage dealing version of the mage, I tried to build a character with that stereotype. One playthrough later, having gathered all relevant items and powers, trying to optimize for damage, which means trying to maximize the spellpower stat. Using natural stats (23 willpower), gear (tiran nun, uroboros, spiraled stuff and such) I was able to push it's value to around 150-160, adding relevant buffs (flames within, war hymn from Agni, +50 each) results in around 250 spellpower. Maybe there are other ways to boost it that I've simply missed, but let's suppose that 250 is a good number. To test the damage, I tried many scenarios (by simply playing the game and fighting stuff), and settled on using Leaping bolts and Flash fire/Primal scar, all critting around 300-600 when critting. This is enough to one-two cycle most stuff in the game, considering that companions usually also do something (I'm running a team with Agni and Etherin), but due to at will magic powers being dogshit and powerful spells having long cooldowns, when you do get dragged into prolonged fights for whatever reason it leads to quite a few rounds of downtime, when you are reduced to using those shit spells. To fix that problem, I thought about since at will magic isn't cutting it, why don't just go, buy a sword and make a hybrid build? So, it is here, where gripes come in.

That shouldn't be a big problem, since most buffs are universal, giving +atk/spell/sex simultaneously, and simply by putting in 20 points of strength the champion had 160 attack power when buffed. Since most atk boosts don't come from gear but rather from powers themselves, I thought that was fine. As a weapon I picked Flametounge sword, since it had good base damage, useful stats, it's a catalyst and one-handed, allowing to have something in offhand. When using weapons you need to actually consider accuracy, so new wyrmtooth was a natural choice for it. Using sword also means that champion can finally properly utilize the flametounge buff from Agni, giving another 50-60 base fire damage. When combining only this, the sword basic attack already delt around 100-120 damage, which is not that bad, but also not good for single target, so let's try to do something with it.

Pyromancer 2-piece set bonus:
New set has bonus that says when you get hit with fire, your weapon deals additional flat fire damage. Considering we can easily hit 200+ spellpower, that's at least 60 additional damage from set, which is really good tradeoff for loosing 20 spellpower for using basically parts without useful stats. And since I was already utilizing Fire Within, which deals fire damage to the champion every turn, that seamed like perfect synergy. Well... it doesn't work. For some reason, Fire Within doesn't trigger this set bonus, even though you get hit by 30 fire damage every turn. This is really pity, since outside of this spell, I have no idea how to get consistent fire damage onto you to actually trigger the set bonus (it's really hard to find enemies that do use fire against you). Maybe it's an oversight, maybe it's a bug, maybe it's intended, idk, but that's a lost damage opportunity nonetheless.

Wyrmtooth:
I have no idea what's wrong with this item, but if you put it in on your character, its stats don't apply anywhere. I've tested in combat, outside of it, no changes are reflected in character stats, so I have no way of telling if this item even works or not. This is probably not intended behavior.

Regal kimono:
On paper, +20% pyro damage should be better than flat 20 spellpower, that tiran nun gives. But unfortunately, most good spells for sword (Thunderbrand, Power Wave) deal electro damage instead. Even if we take fire spells, like Searing Arc or Flamebrand, when I equip kimono it's damage doesn't change, even though its effect says "+20% from all sources of fire damage". It should theoretically even boost base sword damage (flametounge blade deals 15 fire damage from itself), but again, it doesn't show it in stats, and I can't see any actual difference when testing.

Duelist stance:
As at will ability we can use an empowered basic attack (thunderbrand) or some sort of stance. Duelist on paper looks really good, since it basically allows you to do two attacks per turn, and ripose for some reason deals more damage than basic, even though it doesn't say anywhere that it is boosted. Anyway, the problem with this is that for whatever reason it works only against melee attacks, which sounds like it shouldn't be a problem, but there are a lot of magic, otherworldly tentacle or cum shooting enemies in this game. And those melee enemies that we do have are usually of a variant that deals very heavy blows that stun you or make you fall prone. It instantly kicks you from your stance, forcing you to spend a turn reactivating it, which is almost never a good idea. In reality, this stance almost never triggers, and it's a shame that this is the only dps stance that we have.

Blue foxfire:
It requires you to sell your soul, but it'll add another 60 damage to the sword. Pretty weak buff, considering that to get it you need to basically drop Kas, with all narrative blowback that brings with it. Not worth it under normal circumstances and needs to be a lot more powerful to be actually viable to build a kitsune character around it.

These are just highlights that I came across in terms of gripes when trying to build a spell sword character. Most of these, as you see are weird and probably should work, but it doesn't. Maybe I'm blind, that's always a possibility, but considering how difficult it is in this game to find synergies between different stuff, I really hope that stuff like this will work someday.

Reactions: Acharehnus

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
So, I know the main point of this game isn't about character builds, but since there is a somewhat deep RPG system with stats, effects, perks, powers and so on, it's natural to try to find better ways to deal damage. Considering design of the most bosses here, like demon Alissa, which just keep on almost full healing themselves each turn, trying to deal with them within one or two turns is the most natural solution. I usually like play as magic classes in games, and black mage is described as damage dealing version of the mage, I tried to build a character with that stereotype. One playthrough later, having gathered all relevant items and powers, trying to optimize for damage, which means trying to maximize the spellpower stat. Using natural stats (23 willpower), gear (tiran nun, uroboros, spiraled stuff and such) I was able to push it's value to around 150-160, adding relevant buffs (flames within, war hymn from Agni, +50 each) results in around 250 spellpower. Maybe there are other ways to boost it that I've simply missed, but let's suppose that 250 is a good number. To test the damage, I tried many scenarios (by simply playing the game and fighting stuff), and settled on using Leaping bolts and Flash fire/Primal scar, all critting around 300-600 when critting. This is enough to one-two cycle most stuff in the game, considering that companions usually also do something (I'm running a team with Agni and Etherin), but due to at will magic powers being dogshit and powerful spells having long cooldowns, when you do get dragged into prolonged fights for whatever reason it leads to quite a few rounds of downtime, when you are reduced to using those shit spells. To fix that problem, I thought about since at will magic isn't cutting it, why don't just go, buy a sword and make a hybrid build? So, it is here, where gripes come in.

That shouldn't be a big problem, since most buffs are universal, giving +atk/spell/sex simultaneously, and simply by putting in 20 points of strength the champion had 160 attack power when buffed. Since most atk boosts don't come from gear but rather from powers themselves, I thought that was fine. As a weapon I picked Flametounge sword, since it had good base damage, useful stats, it's a catalyst and one-handed, allowing to have something in offhand. When using weapons you need to actually consider accuracy, so new wyrmtooth was a natural choice for it. Using sword also means that champion can finally properly utilize the flametounge buff from Agni, giving another 50-60 base fire damage. When combining only this, the sword basic attack already delt around 100-120 damage, which is not that bad, but also not good for single target, so let's try to do something with it.

Pyromancer 2-piece set bonus:
New set has bonus that says when you get hit with fire, your weapon deals additional flat fire damage. Considering we can easily hit 200+ spellpower, that's at least 60 additional damage from set, which is really good tradeoff for loosing 20 spellpower for using basically parts without useful stats. And since I was already utilizing Fire Within, which deals fire damage to the champion every turn, that seamed like perfect synergy. Well... it doesn't work. For some reason, Fire Within doesn't trigger this set bonus, even though you get hit by 30 fire damage every turn. This is really pity, since outside of this spell, I have no idea how to get consistent fire damage onto you to actually trigger the set bonus (it's really hard to find enemies that do use fire against you). Maybe it's an oversight, maybe it's a bug, maybe it's intended, idk, but that's a lost damage opportunity nonetheless.

Wyrmtooth:
I have no idea what's wrong with this item, but if you put it in on your character, its stats don't apply anywhere. I've tested in combat, outside of it, no changes are reflected in character stats, so I have no way of telling if this item even works or not. This is probably not intended behavior.

Regal kimono:
On paper, +20% pyro damage should be better than flat 20 spellpower, that tiran nun gives. But unfortunately, most good spells for sword (Thunderbrand, Power Wave) deal electro damage instead. Even if we take fire spells, like Searing Arc or Flamebrand, when I equip kimono it's damage doesn't change, even though its effect says "+20% from all sources of fire damage". It should theoretically even boost base sword damage (flametounge blade deals 15 fire damage from itself), but again, it doesn't show it in stats, and I can't see any actual difference when testing.

Duelist stance:
As at will ability we can use an empowered basic attack (thunderbrand) or some sort of stance. Duelist on paper looks really good, since it basically allows you to do two attacks per turn, and ripose for some reason deals more damage than basic, even though it doesn't say anywhere that it is boosted. Anyway, the problem with this is that for whatever reason it works only against melee attacks, which sounds like it shouldn't be a problem, but there are a lot of magic, otherworldly tentacle or cum shooting enemies in this game. And those melee enemies that we do have are usually of a variant that deals very heavy blows that stun you or make you fall prone. It instantly kicks you from your stance, forcing you to spend a turn reactivating it, which is almost never a good idea. In reality, this stance almost never triggers, and it's a shame that this is the only dps stance that we have.

Blue foxfire:
It requires you to sell your soul, but it'll add another 60 damage to the sword. Pretty weak buff, considering that to get it you need to basically drop Kas, with all narrative blowback that brings with it. Not worth it under normal circumstances and needs to be a lot more powerful to be actually viable to build a kitsune character around it.

These are just highlights that I came across in terms of gripes when trying to build a spell sword character. Most of these, as you see are weird and probably should work, but it doesn't. Maybe I'm blind, that's always a possibility, but considering how difficult it is in this game to find synergies between different stuff, I really hope that stuff like this will work someday.
Pretty sure the pyromancer set bonus is purposefully made to not work with flames within. You are right tho, not many enemies that would cause you to activate that buff.

As for the regal kimono, yeah it should either work like you expect it to or have its description changed so as to not be misleading.

Be cool if maybe there was a magic equivalent of duelist stance, and if the actual duelist stance could prevent status effects caused by melee attacks. Btw, you should look into getting Dawnsword, it basically allows you to use a straight up superior version of Duelist Stance.

I’d say compared to charge weapon, it is still a noticeable upgrade, maybe not good enough to justify selling your soul for it but it is still definitely one. At least if you aren’t fighting demons. Which coincidentally are very important to the main quest line. Funny how that works.

qwd

Dec 13, 2023
The imbalance in offensive and protection spells, which limit role playing and build potential

There are so, so many spells and items that either deal fire and storm damage or directly decrease enemies' resistance of them while frost damage is neglected, most spells that deal frost damage are either unavailable to the player or locked behind ranger's set, not to mention the average level of these spells are rarely higher than 4, the highest one we got is Dawnbreak and even that one has half of its damage in holy
Compared that to Flash Fire, Grease, Leaping Bolt, Thunder Clap, Fire Ball,.... and you barely get anything to build a frost mage or winter paladin

In short, the frost damage dealing powers we got are few and far between, low level, hard to utilize as both a pure spellcaster and a spellblade

Reactions: Emerald and Listo

Fallenstar

Aug 11, 2024
Pretty sure the pyromancer set bonus is purposefully made to not work with flames within. You are right tho, not many enemies that would cause you to activate that buff.
That sounds counterintuitive, because if pyromancer isn't intended to be used with Flames Within then how it is supposed to be? The only enemies that actually use fire damage are kitsunes, who turn friendly after their quests, and various magma golems/dragons/flame spirits which you meet two or three times in the whole game. And I wouldn't say that 2-piece effect is so overpowered to warrant such a nerf. To use it you need to sacrifice two armor slots for pieces that basically have no useful stats, so it's already a loose/gain situation, why handicap even more. At the same time, 4-piece effect is so strange, 'cause you cannot naturally stack more sexiness than spellpower due to this stat being much weaker on armor and weapons, and there are no powers in the game that have split scaling to utilize this.
Imo, with flames within this set at least could have a niche, but without it I fail to see why anyone would ever use it.

Be cool if maybe there was a magic equivalent of duelist stance, and if the actual duelist stance could prevent status effects caused by melee attacks. Btw, you should look into getting Dawnsword, it basically allows you to use a straight up superior version of Duelist Stance.
I usually play high corruption characters, so i get the corrupted version of this sword. I know that you can cleanse it, but the problem is, for the spellblade character that I described before it is crucial to have catalyst weapons. Flametounge blade gives crit chance and other useful stats to spells, but a sword infused with godly power for some reason doesn't do that, which is really strange. Also, even tho it has light tag, you can't use it in the offhand with a primary weapon.
That reminded me another gripe I have with all this dawnsword situation. Corrupted version is a joke, while it is supposed to be more powerful than its pure counterpart. Encounter power to summon a sword spirit that deals around 30 damage per turn and can be oneshot by most aoe enemy attacks by most enemies on high levels? No thx, the idea of this weapon sounds cool, but it is utterly useless, which is a shame, considering this weapon is the reward for long chain of quests that involves gods, hawkethrone past, Gweyr and others.
Pure dawnblade is marginally better, and probably most people get that one, but again, this is not a sword for a magic user. Wait, we can give this useless stick to Lumia and get guldring in return. Oh, guldring, a powerful ancient relic from before Godswar that adds fire damage to all spells equal to half of champion's presence. I won't even mention again that this buff is nowhere to be seen in game descriptions of powers, and I don't even know if it really works or not, no, that is not the worst part. Presense is an attribute, that you can currently have 20 max in the game (excluding starting bonuses). That's 10 fire damage, I repeat 10 damage, from a ring that goddess gives you in exchange for supposedly a very powerful weapon. There is also an obvious issue of mages having no reason to level presence if you don't use summons and that is not an optimal decision, so without changing your build you would get not 10 but 4 additional damage...

If guldring gave you additional damage based not on presence, but on sexiness, stat that you can actually boost, it would simultaneously make pyromancer set valid, utilizing its split scaling, and give high level characters an interesting alternative option to build mage, which thematically is really fitting, because for a high corruption champion, who is basically a succubus, to have high sexiness and use some sexual skills. This could work and be really cool, but what we have currently is a bunch of borderline useless items, that don't synergize with existing powers, one another and rational logic. This is the main reason why I even forced myself to write this walls of text, because i want this game to have game mechanics as good as the sex scenes.

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Flametounge blade gives crit chance and other useful stats to spells, but a sword infused with godly power for some reason doesn't do that, which is really strange. Also, even tho it has light tag, you can't use it in the offhand with a primary weapon.
Iirc, you need both weapons to have the light tag in order to dual wield. You can't mix a regular/heavy and a light to dual wield. I'm also fairly sure most catalysts are not light, and you can only dual wield catalysts by using a main hand catalyst and a specifically off hand catalyst, or just use a 2 hand catalyst.

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
The Behemoth's design kind of bothers me. He has a head of a horse, and a body of a horse, but where there would be the neck of a horse instead is a human torso with arms. Would like to see someone edit the pic to make him a regular horse for fun.
Silly mode solution to figuring out what to do with him in centaur village?

• Haha
Reactions: Blackguard

SeveringCrisis

May 24, 2018
I won't even mention again that this buff is nowhere to be seen in game descriptions of powers, and I don't even know if it really works or not,
Fuck's sake dude, these bonuses are an addition to your damage, not a change to your power's base damage.
As for pyro set, agni works just fine to get it's buff last time I tried.

As for sword soul, it's a summon, and it's stats based off presence and BLM perk. did you max presence?

Last edited:

Itachun

Apr 1, 2021
I am just a little tired of all the main quest/story/family content being for futa's or fems. I get a lot of people like this, but sometimes it seems to go overboard and it just ruins the fun for people who are not as into that kink as the writers seem to be.

Males have very little content, Even Brint, who is a main companion has never really gotten many updated CG's.
Several females get a lot of new art though.

Quin also doesn't have much content as a main companion.
A majority of your companions are all females though and most males in game are story less mobs that nobody cares about.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I've mentioned this before, but I am so completely fed up with the amount of bloody Futa's constantly being added to the game.
Yeah, I get the writers probably are huge on this kink, but seriously, enough is enough already.
You have probably heard this before, but the writers and general audience are not into really writing male content.

Also, calling girls and fem presenting guys "bitches" does not really bode well when presenting your case.