Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Ooh! I've been searching the wiki and codex entries for this but came up dry - can you give me the name of a character or a link to more info on kemonomimi bears?
Sadly, the Ursus Bulb TF item is the only presence bearfolk get in the game currently, so when I say that they are supposed to be kemonomimi/mongirls, I'm basin it on that item's effects. You'll have to run your ideas for their codex by the devs, but generally minor races can be anything that can reasonably fit into the game's setting.

Helia

May 8, 2017
I haven't explored the entirety of the game, but I have definitely found a bunch of amazing content and writing I thoroughly enjoy.

I'm pretty basic when it comes to my character in Trials and Champ, an exceptionally muscular, amazonian, hyper feminine, bimbo cow girl. I bounce between the sweet joyful bimbo and loving, rough, affectionate domme with centaur tier endowments depending on the scene, utilizing the genital slit. It would be a nice touch if the genital slit allowed you remove the extra writing blurbs you get for cocks on some receiving scenes, it messes with my imagination a little thinking about how it would get in the way.

Once I find a style and appearance I like, I don't really do any of the more advanced or anthropomorphic transformations, as that doesn't really appeal, but I do love the more subtle sexual enhancement based transformatives.
Dr Poe, The Treatment, Snakebyte, Gush, Throbb, Soak, aspects of Laquine ears, things of that nature. Champions doesn't have a lot of those sadly, but I absolutely adore Evergreen's various magical transformations.

I thoroughly enjoy Evergreen, William's writing for the expansion is exceptional. Hashat is a tonne of fun and I wish she had more, Orlaith and Evelyn are both an absolute joy, I love pretty much all of Brienne's scenes, but I was also surprised by how much I liked Brint's content, not due to a personal attraction, but because of how the excellent writing idealized and empthasized the champion in a really sexy and fun way.
Hot writing for how they look, being an active participant in the scenes with an emphasis on things that often make NPC's appealing to me like stamina or sexual talent, a focus on their enjoyment and engagement, genuinely focusing on your character in an intelligent way that makes it a delight to experience. Brint and Evergreen's custom flavour for bimbos is also fantastic, prioritizing the parts of the fetish I find engrossing without engaging with themes like degradation or intelligence loss.

I want to like Arona more, but I do admit to finding a lot of her writing quite dry, but it's hard to identify why; I love her sleep scenes however, those have a lot of great moments. It would be nice being able to have multiple kids at once in more pregnancies, only Brint has allowed that from my encounters so far.

Last edited:

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Favorite Scene so far is shared between the Brienne "All Night Long" scene and Elthara in the Wayfort. Wsan usually does some of my favorite scenes in the game but those in particular have the rough, screaming sex into the soft cuddling that I love.

Favorite character so far is Brienne. I like most of the characters but she stands out the most as big strong and just all around cute

I haven't really found any TF's that i like using tbh? I might try out the cowgirl one since this game has seemingly awakened that for me.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Favourite characters are Brienne/Berwyn/Low Mid Libido Ryn/Liulfr (can not wait for cboy route) and Kohaku and Rindo.

Favourite scenes:Brienne, just Brienne.
Berwyn Cuddles and sleep
Ryn nursing
The Eubicha scenes
Basically anything that mentiones breeding
Minotaur guards, Nakano, and Berwyns bad end.

TFs- Any bug TF. I just love aesthetic of them besides abandons which I can live with out.
Anything that gives manes.
Love the 2 tfs that just grow you and shrink you
Vaush fertility potions.