bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Hey - long time COC2 fan here, pretty new to the forums.

Wanted to ask this [title] out of morbid curiosity. My character is masculine but with big tits, and my fav alchemy to use is nuki nuts/cum multipliers, doublecock/maxxed cock, and minotaur stuff. I also have quad nips on my J-cups.

My fav scenes are: Vaush's "fuck his butt" scene, anything with Brint (esp. topping him), sucking off the minotaur guard, and to my suprise: Elthara, the pink elf high priestess. She
had me at "hel-UuUUhhhnnnnh" When i pulled the dildo out of her ass in the ice castle, and double-teamed her with brint.
I say "to my suprise" because I thought I was full gay but... she's real hot, and
what a personality later on in the wayfort!
Another suprise: The wvern girl's vaginal scene. I was reading that like "holy shit am I bi?"

When I first heard the fanbase was mostly straight, I was floored. A game where every girl, rock, and tree you bump into has a 12 inch monstercock jutting out of it/them? I thought to myself, "the fanbase has got to be at least 33% gay..." but no - anyway I won't harp on that, I'm not complaining! If anything I'm curious about how y'all play-

is it, like- your character is a girl and she gets fucked by all these other dick-girls? cause that makes sense for a straight guy i guess, now that I think about it. I hear Ryn is popular! do most of y'all spoil her or degrade her?

Anyway, how do y'all play and whats yalls fav stuff? Favorite:
- scenes
- characters/npcs/ or companions
- transformative items for your champion

I might wright things later so this could help. Yes i've read all the stuff on submissions.

mark spoilers as such, but readers be warned: some will forget and I bet a lot of ppl's fav scenes are spoilers. So be warned and mark your stuff etc.

Lone Wolf115

Well there's at least a couple of threads where people have said who their fans are. I get what you are talking about when you said "am I gay?" Well maybe not entirely but I can get off to basically any scene in this, I am straight it might just be the scenes if anything.

I spoil Ryn because she's best girl.
I'm a nice guy and it translates into games I do the good thing but if it screws me over in a major way I go back and get revenge.
Here is a thread.
Friend,Wife/Husband,Fuckbuddy.
There's more but if you didn't read the rules do so just a piece of advice.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Well, I am straight, and it does show in my favorite characters. I mean, some of my favorite recent scenes (last public, next public may change them) are Rose's from the Mino City bar and the Milk Barn girls. Directly correlated, Brienne is my favorite companion and her BJ and mating press scenes, mwah, chef's kiss to Wsan. Man has been putting out my favorite smut for 6-7 years. Kiyoko is also up there, and TObs is a master at pulling heart strings. I was actually sad for a good fifteen minutes when I found out the Champ lost out on 10+ years of his kits' lives.

I know what Ryn is and all, and even though I'm straight, she is in my top 3 companions because of her skill set, I like her art if you fill her out a bit more with items, and she hits so many of my buttons even if it's laid on a bit thick. My only complaint is the hard ban on her growing a vagina, but "such is life," as a certain people say. I headcanon her taking the female druidess, the one that's mentioned as their leader but has yet to appear, as a second spouse after the Champ, or at least if the Champ won't pussy up for her.

As for TFs, I actually like a lot of the recent corruptive TFs the guy in Khor'Minos sells.

Reactions: bubblechaser

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Well there's at least a couple of threads where people have said who their fans are. I get what you are talking about when you said "am I gay?" Well maybe not entirely but I can get off to basically any scene in this, I am straight it might just be the scenes if anything.

I spoil Ryn because she's best girl.
I'm a nice guy and it translates into games I do the good thing but if it screws me over in a major way I go back and get revenge.
Here is a thread.
Friend,Wife/Husband,Fuckbuddy.
There's more but if you didn't read the rules do so just a piece of advice.
oh - maybe i should clarify. i'm gay. the surprise was finding women sexy.

Edit: Oh I get it - you didnt mean "am i gay, i thought i was straight" you meant "am i mereley gay," which, yes, was exactly the question i was asking myself. - so yeah apparently Im into FTM stuff now (TMI?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
I got that from the first post, I was stating mine because, well, reasons that would make certain members of the forum flame me even though I've been here longer than a lot of them, and I, in general, don't like a lion's share of futa and herm characters. Though on some my complaints have nothing to do with that.
(Let me fucking dommy the shit out of sub!Arona like dom!Arona does the Champ, Savin. She's my sub, not my fuckbuddy, and I want her to feel the joys of submission as their own reward, not good sex.)

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
My bad, i was describing myself. no offense meant.
No, it's all good, I was just confused. At first I thought you were replying to OP, but then your statement wouldn't have made sense.
(PS, that alignment by elf pregnancy video you posted somewhere else, magnifique. I now desire 8 pregnant elf wives and 1 pregnant elf friend.)

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
  • Scene: n/a
  • Character: here
  • TF item: Wyld Wine
Azyrran caught my eye first playthough, 2 years ago, not going to lie. before the other fem stuff I mentioned, she was the first female character I was like... "hey, maybe I'll try out some of these female sex scenes" and yeah SKoW did not dissapoint.

Hmm it seems that this question of favorites has been asked a few times before -- i figured as much, but still wanted to ask about if people play as male or female usually etc

I have never tried Wyld Wine. Ever. in game - no idea why - i will try that soon!

OmegaUmbra

I only ever play fem pcs, with one other male Kitsune I made specifically to romance Rindo. Otherwise, I main a tall amazon wyld elf/salamander that I usually keep a virgin to see what scenes account for that, and occasionally dabble in preg content. Besides that, got a bimbo bee and a minotaur mama.

I don't think I can pick out any personal favorite scenes due to the consistently high quality writing that has me picking a new favorite scene every patch. So I'll also say N/A.

Favorite characters
• Elthara, she's just wonderful tbh.
• Ryn, fav companion. I spoil her and keep her with high confidence.
• Evelyn, content is right up my alley.
• Hinata, he's one of the few foxen men that I enjoy both aesthetically and personality wise.
• Liulfr, enjoyed their content very much.
• Ivris, I love her design and I think she's adorable.
• Orlaith just hits a lot of buttons for me.

TF Items
• Ashen Leaf
• Discolored Egg
• Bimbo Brew
• Hornet Sting

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I have never tried Wyld Wine. Ever. in game - no idea why - i will try that soon!
The amusing thing is that my main Champion already began as a wyld elf, but, as part of my playing style, I like it when my other Champions get a mark of the wyld at some point. After that, it's all about alchemy so as to play mix-and-match.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
My fav character are
Evergreen - I love domme mommys
Evelyn - the best domme in the game by far
Kas - I think she might actually be my favourite character of the entire game
Ryn - best companion and the most adorable.
Hashat - i want more content for her.

Fav item
Bimbo brew

Fav scenes
Evelyn's virginity taking scene..
Where Kas rescues champ in the undermountain if she loses to the blood knight (not sure if I got her name right) during Calise quest. The champ ends up getting shagged by her.
All bimbo scenes with Evergreen..

All my champs are herm and occasionally pure female.. I don't take TFs unless I decide to take Keros offer. So my champs are either Lupines, Wlyd Elf or Kitsune.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Where Kas rescues champ in the undermountain if she loses to the blood knight (not sure if I got her name right) during Calise quest. The champ ends up getting shagged by her.
Losing such an easy fight? Pathetic fight smarter not harder.

Honestly cant think of a TF I would like in the game due to my extreme fox bias, but probably like CoC1 when it happens it'll be dragon stuff to become a dragon-morph.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I'm technically bi but more like 90% lesbian and I play pretty much exclusively fem PCs in CoC/TiTs. My main champ is a short/petite Wyld Elf with a floofy fox tail because I like the emotive ears and when the tail wags in scenes xD. I go for pretty much any content where I can bottom/sub/please characters because I find it easier to connect with I guess but I am all over any domme content.

Favourite characters in no particular order:

Ryn - I spoil her so hard! She's so adorable and I love getting her confidence up! She totally has my champ wrapped around her little finger.
Evelyn - She's such a good domme. She's super sweet in her virginity taking scenes but she'll also take my champ up against a wall <3
Rina - She's adorable and I was a total tomboy when I was younger so I get her. She's also now a domme.
Kas - She's a big softie really and my champ is easily led, atleast on her romantic path. I'm a sap for redemption arcs.
Hashat - I like her elf fetish
Evergreen - Dommy Mommy =P I really like how her scenes change after you've done them a lot.
Mara - I love how she takes charge. Domme centaur <3
Edit: Brint - He's quite sweet and wholesome and I like his scenes and date!

Having written that out, there might be a theme...

Favourite scenes:

Rina's first domme scene - I was so flustered I had to go get some air xD
Evelyn's virginity scenes - She's so sweet.
Evergreen's oral scenes - I love the variations if you've done them multiple times + the bimbo variants.
Mara's oral scene.
Kas rescuing the champ from the Blood Knight.
Anything involving Ryn.

I love pretty much all the scenes of the characters above though to be honest.

Favourite TFs:
Bimbo Brew - I like carrying some around in case I want to check out bimbo scene variants for a seperate save.

I tend not to use TFs once I've got the look I like so I don't really have any proper favourites. I mainly use them to get my height/cup-size down.

Last edited:

Connor Lupin

Nov 19, 2021
I'm gay but my main is a bi Lupine male since I want to do most content with 1 character. I mostly play as male Lupine chars but I have a Lupine female for the content that I can't do with males.

Favourite scenes:
Male Liulfr's vaginal scene. Or any scene involving Liulfr.
The Leothran village male orgy.
Topping Brint.

Favourite Transformatives:
Cat's Tongue Berry with soft mud because it can give my pcs gold eyes.

Favourite characters:
Liulfr - I like both versions of them but I prefer the male version more. I love his excitement when you request to spar, his reaction the first time you ask to get fucked, that he towers over my pc at a whopping 12 feet, and that he doms you even when you fuck him. He's my favourite character in the game rn and will be even better once his expac comes out.
Brint - He's a very sweet Minotaur bro and he's hot.
Imad - He's hot.

Gweyr- She's really cool and I love her missions. I also love the relationship she has with Garret.
Ryn- I like her a lot. Her backstory, her comments during quests, and her interactions with the pc are all very well written.
Ahmri- She's super sweet and her marriage scene is lovely.
Kiyoko and Kinu- Kiyoko is a loving wife and Kinu is a super cute daughter (although I don't approve of her choice of husband). I love their interactions with the pc a lot.

Last edited:

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
I'm quite a bit surprised at the averaging sexuality for CoC, too! Lol

I'm pansexual, and a switch, so I generally play 2 characters... well, three now as some NPC wont go outside their sexuality and I really want to fuck them.

I have two characters:

Ursa Warrior - Name: Doekks (Doe'ks) - Muscular, Likes: 70% Feminine partners, 30% anything else - Always imagined him as a more quite character. I haven't decided what kind of cock I want on him yet, but I've always been partial to horse-cock. I'll steal this from another poster, I love referring to him as a Bear'barian - HAHAHAA!

Imagine this hunker...
BearSex.png
Artist: Brad Wexter
Image has been editted.
Erotic Story I wrote: Poking Sleeping Bears
(Shameless Plug)

And when I'm feeling like being a little slut, I love playing my trap.

Human/Half-breed Bard/Dancer - Name: Trace - Likes: 70% Masculine Partners, 30% Feminine Partners - Charismatic, slutty, wants to please, loves showing affection to Kas, loves being stretched. <3 Honestly, I think lust-damage is way more powerful than anything else. I run him with Witch Cait and Bimbo Azy; must be hard to resist this party when they're all showing their nice assholes.

1639155456001.jpeg
Artist: ??? I'm not super adept at finding this info. Yes, I know who the character is. Link makes for a perfect little treat. <3

Lastly I have my new character.

Sheepfolk White Mage - Name: Shady - Likes: 50-50. Shy, lets others take the lead. She loves being impregnated. Just started her so not sure about group composition.
No picture! Havent really thought a lot on this character yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite items? I don't know that I have any particular. I would say the Ursa Bulb for obvious reasons, the Tainted Clover (because I love sheepfolk). Any item that boosts virility on my Ursa warrior. Knotted pepper, I think, because I love the idea of multiple knots on a dick <3.

Favorite Scenes: Anything with cum-all-the-way-through. <3 I love Clementine and her sex scenes on my Bear. Brint and his full nelson scene, Brint and his threesome with Atugia <33 Ninian is a great little fuck, too; absolutely adorable, love the fairies in this game. Lusina is a wonderful fuck, too. Oooh, the minotuars guarding the entrance to the mountain, losing to them. X]

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Scenes: Hmm well it would take a while to find one but any Cait scene and Kiyoko along with Brinnie and the Shrine maiden twins, and a few Ryn scenes.
Characters: Cait, Kiyoko, Ryn. There's more but I'm not feeling like naming them.
Items not really but I use blue and pink eggs.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
I'm technically bi but more like 90% lesbian and I play pretty much exclusively fem PCs in CoC/TiTs. My main champ is a short/petite Wyld Elf with a floofy fox tail because I like the emotive ears and when the tail wags in scenes xD.
[...]
Rina's first domme scene - I was so flustered I had to go get some air xD
Evelyn's virginity scenes - She's so sweet.
[...]
I tend not to use TFs once I've got the look I like so I don't really have any proper favourites. I mainly use them to get my height/cup-size down.
Your avatar is so cute!! Cant help but imagine a little Wyld Elf with floofy ears in Evergreen's lap Awww... also thanks for the detailed response. I dont use TFs once i get my look either- i just wanted to know what kind of TFs players want NPCs to "see" - eg tail, ears, bimbo stuff, if a scene has virgin stuff.

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
I'm quite a bit surprised at the averaging sexuality for CoC, too! Lol
[...]
Ursa Warrior - Name: Doekks (Doe'ks) - Muscular, Likes: 70% Feminine partners, 30% anything else - Always imagined him as a more quite character.
[...]
Favorite items? I don't know that I have any particular. I would say the Ursa Bulb for obvious reasons, the Tainted Clover (because I love sheepfolk). Any item that boosts virility on my Ursa warrior. Knotted pepper, I think, because I love the idea of multiple knots on a dick <3.
Cocks can have multiple knots!? woah.
ok so about bearfolk... if a certain someone maybe me was working on a codex entry for them, and trying to write some bearfolk characters for the game... would you be interested in seeing that before i post it here on the forum? PM me. Ive got some conflicted thoughts aobut full body fur/muzzles - like the look but want to see more manly, hairy skin in art, and more gorgeous masculine faces. too many waxxed male bodies in the game - imo - gimme some HAIR dammit. /endRant

Reactions: Daft Hellians

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah though, like double cocks im pretty sure are VERY VERY rarely acknowlaged.

Lone Wolf115

The only one I know of at this point who acknowlages a double cock is the cock hungry pink elf.
And Brienne, there's a scene or two especially with her and her sister when they are together.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
You are the first person I've seen do that.
The multi-nip aesthetic is definitely niche, but the fact that there is currently only one item that gives them and it's a 5% proc surely doesn't help. Especially since the same item has a much bigger chance to make your character's nipples inverted or greatly increase their size.

Plus there are no NPCs that rock that look. For quite a few other niche aesthetic options it took me reading a hot scene that involved it or seeing some good art depicting it - and bam, I got hooked.

Ive got some conflicted thoughts about full body fur/muzzles - like the look but want to see more manly, hairy skin in art, and more gorgeous masculine faces. too many waxxed male bodies in the game - imo - gimme some HAIR dammit
The regular bearfolk in CoC2's setting are of the kemonomimi variety, so for them full body fur is out of the question. Another species of full on anthro bear morphs can certainly be introduced, seeing how we have leothrans, manticores and catfolk at the same time, and I'm sure quite a few folks will be grateful for it. Personally, I'd prefer to see and be able to create some human looking but hairy viking-esque motherfuckers, at most reaching the 40k Space Wolves levels of furry.