you want a what summon?

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Just spit balling here.

I like the summons that you can get with in coc 2. but I always wanted to know. other then Kiyoko. and after seeing a Unstable Elementals!

ware there be a summon like the Unstable Elementals, but more on the line of growing with the Champion in levels. so the stronger you get, the stronger it becomes.
must like Lyric, you can talk to it to see how it's, or fuck it, look this game already gives you the chance to fuck a ghost soo.. what is stopping you from fucking a Elemental made of life energy or something made of unstable magic.

it will mostly be a item you can find by just talking to Kohaku. mostly do to how she can find things when she's out and about doing her trads. but ones you put on. mostly a pare of gloves. why only gloves, cause why not!~ it come out, you freak out, it freaks out. awkward staring for a minute. it soon talks, you talk as well. it said it's name ( Helix cause why not.) and it soon goes back into the gloves.

If the Champion is lest then 15% Corrupted. Helix will try to do some good deeds, that may get you some money on the side of things or items that you can sell or use later on.

If the Champion is more then 20% Corrupted. Helix will go out of her way to be a menace. going as fare to take what is not there's

I was going to put some combat things in here but I think I'll hold off on that for now.

I know there's going to be some one on this forum saying to fallowing:
You should not be posting or sharing Ideas here, as someone can just come and take it for them self. no one is going to go out of there way to add that in them self, it's a waste of time if your not welling to do it your self. from the coding to the scripting to even the bugs with in the game. if you can't help with that. keep what ever Idea to you're self. cause no one wants to hear it.

and to that I say, yeah you're right, you're point, I'm not here telling everyone here to make this a thing. that will be a dick move on my end.
or going to the ones that made the game tell them (hey.. put this in.) they will laugh and say no and go about there day.

Again. I'm just spit balling here. and if someone comes along and take this little Idea I did and turns it into some else, then more power to them.

anyways, thank you for reading this dumb idea I head.
have good one.