Wsan CoC2 content

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
There's gonna be a futafication/shredding expac for Grainne ?????? omg, is this for real? if so, when and where was this announced?

It's not for real, I am just fucking around.

Attachments

• Giga Grainne.png
    Giga Grainne.png
    872.8 KB · Views: 32

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
In the future I hope to make a tauric species actually very similar to that. They'll live in the highlands (somewhere) and just generally be fucking huge. Something similar to this guy's taurs: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/omnoproxy/2/?

I don't know how I want their society to work yet. Either males that collect many females as a harem, or a mix of male/female/herms that have been corrupted already.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I don't know how I want their society to work yet. Either males that collect many females as a harem, or a mix of male/female/herms that have been corrupted already.

Boys are gross

Also this artist's taurs remind me a lot of dragon ogres from Warhammer, mostly because of size.
maxresdefault.jpg

Also Also, holy shit I actually can look at images on furaffinity without logging in, did they finally relax that?

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
In the future I hope to make a tauric species actually very similar to that. They'll live in the highlands (somewhere) and just generally be fucking huge. Something similar to this guy's taurs: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/omnoproxy/2/?

I am super into this.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Hey I forgot to post this earlier, but I won a sketch raffle so I got a cute drawing of my character and Brienne. I love her and I can;t wait to do the actual questline to unlock her pyro-mancer set. Hope you like it Wsan! (sorry for spamming this thread with images)
03.jpg

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Figured I'd put a small update on what I've been doing... well, what I've been doing is too general to give a small update on. But my most recent project is the Brienne + Rina (her sister) threesome for the initial meeting. Came out at about 5k words. Just wanted to give people some acknowledgement that yes, that is happening.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Figured I'd put a small update on what I've been doing... well, what I've been doing is too general to give a small update on. But my most recent project is the Brienne + Rina (her sister) threesome for the initial meeting. Came out at about 5k words. Just wanted to give people some acknowledgement that yes, that is happening.
Will Brint have some kind of threesome scene? Not necessarily with his sister, even if I can not lie, that would be sweet.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Much as i love me some sibling incest, no one's up for risking Patreon's ire for it.
I obviously have no answer to whether that's what Wsan is writing, but speaking generally Liresh and Syrish are siblings and have sex with each other, likewise Miko and Mai. That doesn't seem to fall afoul of Patreon's nebulous guidelines.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Brienne + Rina (her sister) threesome for the initial meeting.
Hot damn, this is gonna be hot I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Also random thought, is anyone else wondering what if Brienne is more stacked that both her mom and sister? Like that moment is gonna be priceless when they meet again lol.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ahhh, forget whether or not Brienne is more stacked, I think the moment's going to be priceless regardless :Oh, you look... different, dear. You've done something with your hair, haven't you? Characters might not react to the Champion leaving the Frost Hound one morning as a human male and coming back that evening as a hermaphrodite wolf salamander with wings, but I'm fairly sure Brint's family will notice when she returns as Brienne. :D

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I forget if Liresh and Syrish have sex with each other onscreen or just 'with the Champion at the same time' but Miko and Mai definitely fuck 'on-camera' as it were.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Will Brint have some kind of threesome scene? Not necessarily with his sister, even if I can not lie, that would be sweet.
No, Brint won't have incest content.

I what youve written of Kor Mhinos on youre patreon?
No, I don't put plot spoilers on my Patreon. The dryads aren't up there either because I'm not done writing them and the doc is full to the brim with incomplete shit.

I'm assuming that'll be with the champ as the middle of the sandwich yeah? Much as i love me some sibling incest, no one's up for risking Patreon's ire for it.
There's no incest in CoC2 at all. :^)

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
There's no incest in CoC2 at all. :^)

Sorry guys, I tried to change their minds but Patreon kicked me out of the building. They weren’t interested in my presentation, it was all “who are you” and “how did you get through the third story window” and “somebody get this fursuit weirdo out of here”

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
That was poorly worded on my part ha. You don't meet her and then immediately have a threesome, you have to put some work in first.
We don't know anything about the sister yet, but I think that is definitely in character for Brienne! :D

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
New There's several rounds of on-site interviews unfortunately.
Any inquiries into exactly how Brint became Brienne and why nothing was done about the unknown cursed item before its unknown effects took hold after several days of warning signs? How exactly the Champion treated Brienne right after the transformation had occurred? So many possible questionable stages and choices during the whole procedure.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Any inquiries into exactly how Brint became Brienne and why nothing was done about the unknown cursed item before its unknown effects took hold after several days of warning signs? How exactly the Champion treated Brienne right after the transformation had occurred? So many possible questionable stages and choices during the whole procedure.
More about the armor and the curse will be revealed later. How you treat it is somewhat meta, since if you just let it happen instead of going to Sanders it's presumed the player's cool with it -- it says in the quest log you can go and get it fixed. The only reason it doesn't give corruption points is that the player could plausibly plead ignorance, since the in-game character may not immediately think to go to Sanders. As for how you treated her, you know you don't have to fuck her the moment she comes out of the transformation. She offers herself up anyway. That's on you.

There will actually be an explanation for a lot of things about the armor during the conclusion of that plot arc somewhere in KM.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
More about the armor and the curse will be revealed later. How you treat it is somewhat meta, since if you just let it happen instead of going to Sanders it's presumed the player's cool with it -- it says in the quest log you can go and get it fixed. The only reason it doesn't give corruption points is that the player could plausibly plead ignorance, since the in-game character may not immediately think to go to Sanders. As for how you treated her, you know you don't have to fuck her the moment she comes out of the transformation. She offers herself up anyway. That's on you.

There will actually be an explanation for a lot of things about the armor during the conclusion of that plot arc somewhere in KM.

I never did the option where you pounce on her after the transformation is complete, because that seemed really really mean. But she takes to the transformation really well, and over time Brint doesn't seem to be really worried, just strange and horny. It's also possible that you are away from town long enough for the transformation to take place. It is probably safe to assume that the player always is aware that they are transforming Brint into a girl, but the character doesn't, and on the scale of the player transforming other people this kind of seems to be on the less creepy side. :confused: