Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
While I was away I got a gaming laptop and it had an m2 SSD that meant it boots in 8 seconds (I timed it). First thing I did when I got back was order a 1TB one for my desktop. Never goin' back now

Anyway, back to working on KM. You might see some of the busts of Outskirts characters on Moira's twitter in the future if you follow her there (maybe). Today was mostly looking at how I'd arrange the actual city in a way that makes sense, and finishing off some outskirts stuff while thinking up a couple of new npcs I'll probably pop in the slums.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Looking forward to seeing Khor’minos. I keep imagining it looking like Orzammar from Dragon age: Origins

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
the doors are at least 10 ft tall to keep the horns from breaking them

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Anyway, back to working on KM. You might see some of the busts of Outskirts characters on Moira's twitter in the future if you follow her there (maybe). Today was mostly looking at how I'd arrange the actual city in a way that makes sense, and finishing off some outskirts stuff while thinking up a couple of new npcs I'll probably pop in the slums.
I just want to say, I've looked at the doc for this
Jesus dude. Just... god damn

You guys are in a for a treat.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Bring on the mooers.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Khor'Minos is actually very small, that's why the Minotaurs look so big.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Good news, everyone! I've finally figured out (with Savin's help) a conclusion to the Brienne golden armor plot point and a corrupt/demonification route for her too. You will either be able to make your bond with cow-wife stronger than ever or break and reforge it. If you've ever wanted that beautiful red-skinned Demon!Brienne design Moira did for the Halloween event to be canon, this is your boarding call.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Good news, everyone! I've finally figured out (with Savin's help) a conclusion to the Brienne golden armor plot point and a corrupt/demonification route for her too. You will either be able to make your bond with cow-wife stronger than ever or break and reforge it. If you've ever wanted that beautiful red-skinned Demon!Brienne design Moira did for the Halloween event to be canon, this is your boarding call.

Yes, stoked to hear that! Your talking about this pic right?

https://twitter.com/art_moira/status/1273707636077322246?s=20

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
starwars.jpg

(other than the moira bust thing I don't understand a fucking word of this post but it sounds nice.)

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

GayestPshPsh

Jan 11, 2021
Hey, sorry if someone has asked this (or if it isn't the right thread) but are there any plans for a threesome between Brint, PC and Quintillus? Would be nice if the PC could get spitroasted by them, or choose to spitroast one of the other two.

Either way, I love the work so far and I'm very thankful to get a male love interest option. Helps keep interest as a gay man haha

Reactions: Furiae

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey, sorry if someone has asked this (or if it isn't the right thread) but are there any plans for a threesome between Brint, PC and Quintillus? Would be nice if the PC could get spitroasted by them, or choose to spitroast one of the other two.
I'm not averse to it but there's no real plan, and I'm not likely to be writing new companion stuff right now owing to my ongoing commitment to Khor'minos. Glad you like Brint!

Reactions: GayestPshPsh

GayestPshPsh

Jan 11, 2021
I'm not averse to it but there's no real plan, and I'm not likely to be writing new companion stuff right now owing to my ongoing commitment to Khor'minos. Glad you like Brint!

I understand! Just thought I'd ask, since I really love both of them.

Either way, I just wanted to thank you for all of the Brint content. Me saying this is probably not much, but I really appreciate and it means a lot for those who include male options for male MC. The fact that Brint talks about marriage is amazing for me too. I wish you well, and look forward to what you write!

Reactions: Furiae and Wsan

Reathe

Nov 29, 2018
I know i had the thought too, thats for sure. Brints my husband and two cow bros are gonna face kas together. Im looking forward to km and all of the bull men with it.