Wsan CoC2 content

Amnelis

Nov 11, 2020
Just wanted to drop by and thank you for all your writing! I was worried that at least in the beginning most of the content would be of women & futas so Brint was a very pleasant surprise since he has so many of the things I am into. I particularly like how he can go from a more caring dom to a more savage one. I stopped playing for a while to wait for more updates, I got back into it about a week ago & I love the new-ish Brint scenes, specially the pregnancy ones. I am not sure how recent it is, but the new talking option after having been impregnated by him multiple times is A+. Even though I am into impregnation I dont usually like the actual pregnancy part of it, so these scenes have definitely improved that for me. I second a previous comment about him being the most wholesome character, I cant wait for Khor'minos & being able to marry him in the future.

Btw the Milodan defeat scene is one of my favorites in TiTs so the Leothran gangbang is highly appreciated, even if it doesnt scratch the same itch. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just wanted to drop by and thank you for all your writing! I was worried that at least in the beginning most of the content would be of women & futas so Brint was a very pleasant surprise since he has so many of the things I am into. I particularly like how he can go from a more caring dom to a more savage one. I stopped playing for a while to wait for more updates, I got back into it about a week ago & I love the new-ish Brint scenes, specially the pregnancy ones. I am not sure how recent it is, but the new talking option after having been impregnated by him multiple times is A+. Even though I am into impregnation I dont usually like the actual pregnancy part of it, so these scenes have definitely improved that for me. I second a previous comment about him being the most wholesome character, I cant wait for Khor'minos & being able to marry him in the future.

Btw the Milodan defeat scene is one of my favorites in TiTs so the Leothran gangbang is highly appreciated, even if it doesnt scratch the same itch. Keep up the good work!
Glad you're enjoying him! Ha ha, I think this is the first time anyone's mentioned the milodan defeat scene to me. Happy to hear it.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Wsan quietly whistling about creating two Cowfolk companions in the background.

I genuinely like them both as characters but I do think they are independently interesting in that they cast a pretty wide net of preferences.

Now if only they got more parenting content, I cant be the only one that thinks that would be cute...

Btw, Wsan, forgive me if you have answered this before but you mentioned that potential marriage content for them might exist in KM right?

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Where did the Minotaur names come from? We only really have Brint and Hirrud, and Hirrud is Savin's character, but I would love to know what the source of Minotaur naming conventions is.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
They sound very Anglo-Saxon or maybe a bit norse I think.

Did a quick google: Brint at least is Anglo-Saxon.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
If I recall correctly, Hirrud's name came about as a reference to "Hired Gun", someone that complained often on the blog posts' comment section.

Reactions: Emerald

marginally

May 29, 2019
Heya Wsan, I was wondering if there will ever be a way to help Elthara with her corruption?

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
It'll require you having had sex with both of them though which might not be many people.
Oh c'mon! Why must you tease me so? Not even my main save has met that requirement. Then again I've been meaning to start it over and tweak certain story parts so maybe this is a good thing..

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Oh c'mon! Why must you tease me so? Not even my main save has met that requirement. Then again I've been meaning to start it over and tweak certain story parts so maybe this is a good thing..
Because the vast majority of people who never fucked brint and got brienne do not want to see a dream involving Brint fucking Brienne. We do gating like this in some way for almost all dreams.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Because the vast majority of people who never fucked brint and got brienne do not want to see a dream involving Brint fucking Brienne. We do gating like this in some way for almost all dreams.

Damn, guess you'll have to count me out, too, then. :oops: (Brint stan through and through !! :toot:) Regardless, though, I'm sure that it will turn out amazing! :)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
From memory, only one of my toons would meet that requirement and i only did it on that one for the imagined joke of getting pregnant to Brint, turning him into Brienne and then having to explain to the kid why his mum is his dad (and after sex changing my pc) his dad is his mum.
I did it all for the Steam achievement.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I finally got the holiday scene with Brienne today and I hafta say Wsan... THAT WAS HOT AF! Like I'm ngl I've been tempted to switch the settings so it'd trigger earlier since I've been so curious but I managed to hold myself back so I could experience it during the holiday season and I must say I'm not disappointed the scene where she brings the food in particular was really good imo, Ik this is late feedback but honestly I just felt like I had to share my thoughts with you on it and am already looking forward to more Brienne. So in closing I give the scene a solid 10/10, and before you ask yes I may be biased but idc. Brienne is love Brienne is life.

kasso

Dec 8, 2020
Wsan, I have to say I really appreciate your writing. I tried the first CoC game years ago and discovered erotic literature maybe just wasn't my thing, but I remembered enjoying the RPG elements and letting that make an impression on me for the little while I played it since I did like the premise behind it. But only recently did I learn there was a sequel and started playing as a corrupted, power-bottom shemale who mostly subs for Brint because "Daddy" Brint came across really attractively as an unexpectedly wholesome character, should the player chase Brint. It took me a short while to realize most of my favorite scenes in CoC2 were written by you so far, both erotic and non-erotically. I'm actually impressed at how many hours I've put in to CoC2 and a large sum of that attention was given to Brint and Evelyn specifically (also Etheryn and Arona, but them just less-so).

I really love how your characters balance between assertive and compassionate, despite the silly world they live in. Some of Evelyn's responses as she grows into her former domme-self for the player also reminded me of Sunstone, a comic by Stjepan Sejic about two lesbians discovering BDSM together and the intimate relationship that entails (rather than just the obvious erotic element). Something about that kind of care and attention dragged me in at some point and both Brint and Evelyn distinctively gave me that impression. It's refreshing to finally read some erotic literature that actually grabs my attention and gets me invested in the character's relationship with the player's character.

Just leaving a comment to show my appreciation here. I found a missing page while sexing Vatia and posted it in Bug Reports and figured I'd say something here too since I have the opportunity and discovered you had a thread like this.

Looking forward to the KM stuff now~

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
pretty words
Thank you! I'm glad you've found your niche. One of the greatest things about these games is that there's usually something for everyone, and I'm happy my characters provided that for you. I wanted them to be more of a presence rather than sex-dispensers but still be good at the latter. I have read a bunch of Sunstone and thought it was fantastic too, a great look into the BDSM community and vibrant characters. Also the artist is just really good.
And thanks for the bug report! I always wonder what the ratio of people who see bugs and people who report bugs is. I imagine it's worse than 100:1. Every report's appreciated!