Wsan CoC2 content

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I didn’t get a chance to say it in the TiTS thread, but I support your decision and wish you all the best on this end! I am excited to see more things you’ll be adding to CoC2 especially for Brint and Khor Minos! :D

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I have to echo this Wsan. You're a fantastic writer, and while I might miss your contributions to Trials, your own state of mind is more important. Best of luck with everything.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Hay Wsan, really like your work.

Had a question/suggestion. I really enjoy Evelyn and was wondering, in the [Gift] -> [MaidCostume] -> [Tongue] interaction at the end were Evelyn has two people carry water up while you wait. Is there any plans/possibility that after doing the [Foursome] scene, what if Cait and Etheryn replace them and are the ones to come up and clean you up?

And then you can buy them maid outfits as thanks.

Also it would be cool if you could convince Calill, Yset, and Selima (Harem cats) To serve Evelyn.

Really I guess in the end I really enjoy Evelyn as both a character and her interactions and would love to see more.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Really I guess in the end I really enjoy Evelyn as both a character and her interactions and would love to see more.
Worry not, there is literally no end to the Evelyn stuff I'll be writing. More maid costumes might be cute but for now her planned expansion involves:

upload_2020-6-16_21-56-34.png

Note: This is subject to change if I get to the material and decide I don't like it.

The new Elthara content, whilst hot, has some weird dynamics, the parsers refer to my two dicks and her playing with them in the foreplay, but then just forgets about them when things turn into penetration. I've often noticed writers not writing for double dicked PC's but it's either all or none, not half/half.
I write really stupidly so it's entirely possible I just forgot. eg. I write a small intro, then I write an ending scene, then I skip back to 1/3 through...
It would actually be easier if I gave you guys an example. I'll update my Patreon with a 5-ish day old WIP of the dryads and you can see what I mean (if you're on my Patreon). The way I write is a mess.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Worry not, there is literally no end to the Evelyn stuff I'll be writing. More maid costumes might be cute but for now her planned expansion involves:

View attachment 12999

Note: This is subject to change if I get to the material and decide I don't like it.

I write really stupidly so it's entirely possible I just forgot. eg. I write a small intro, then I write an ending scene, then I skip back to 1/3 through...
It would actually be easier if I gave you guys an example. I'll update my Patreon with a 5-ish day old WIP of the dryads and you can see what I mean (if you're on my Patreon). The way I write is a mess.

Would it be possible for a scene where Evelyn to give the champ a bj?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Ayyy, glad to hear it. I really enjoyed working on her because her fucking design is just perfect and moira is the greatest artist of all time for having done it. Honestly I cannot overstate how much I love Elthara's bust.
El's delightful and her art is amazing. Thanks for giving her more to do. :)

Her talk was eye-opening though. "Mmhmm, yeah, okay...wait what the fuck did you just say about the nobility?"

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I'd be interested to hear more about "harem involvement"

Also how long is Vari's pregnancy supposed to last?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'd be interested to hear more about "harem involvement"

Also how long is Vari's pregnancy supposed to last?
It's "|evelyn| + |cat harem| involvement", not "|evelyn + cait| harem involvement". I don't think I need to explain what Evelyn and the Cat Harem are going to do together.
Vari preg, not sure. I never listed a length so the coder may have just made one up or asked me for it in a conversation I don't remember

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think I need to explain what Evelyn and the Cat Harem are going to do together.

Eh, can't hurt to have a lengthy text going into luscious and lustful description of what Evelyn and the Cat Harem are doing. Maybe with pictures to really help us understand what is happening.

Reactions: Wsan

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Worry not, there is literally no end to the Evelyn stuff I'll be writing.

94f.png

It sounds weird saying this, but hearing this is an incredible relief for me personally. Your content is usually a straight 10/10 for me, despite you saying that the process is messy.

That reassures me greatly, because whenever I make a small attempt at writing myself it's nothing short of chaotic with lots of back-and-forth, rewriting and deleting. To know that even more experienced writers go through a similar process and still make amazing content (like yours) is a relief.

I don't think I need to explain what Evelyn and the Cat Harem are going to do together.

Fuckin' knew it. They're secretly playing poker without my champion. Can't blame them though. Her cunning is off the charts, she'd strip them naked.

Reactions: Burn123

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Strip Poker? Bah, real women play Strip Double Fanucci.

And then fuck them, since that's just what our champ does...
And fucking people sideways isn't 'just what Evelyn does' too? xD

Hmmmm, that must be the real reason my Champs that are into her are that way; they recognize a kindred spirit when they see one. Or rather, when they feel one. And then have trouble sitting down for the next couple days.

"Exclusive Ryn/PC scene for PCs with small penises that lost their anal virginity to Evelyn"
So. Damned. Hot. Fingers crossed that whenever you get to working on this bit of content you do like it, because oh boy I'm loving the thought of it.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
That reassures me greatly, because whenever I make a small attempt at writing myself it's nothing short of chaotic with lots of back-and-forth, rewriting and deleting. To know that even more experienced writers go through a similar process and still make amazing content (like yours) is a relief.

It's been my "process" ever since I was doing creative writing in school at age 13 or whatever. I think everybody has their own individual style and mine happens to be writing 25% of the story totally out of order. That and I never really learned the "rules" of writing in school, I just read a lot of books.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I don't mind, so long as you keep your creativity flowing for Evelyn.

Do you need a break? A coffe maybe? Chocolate? Foot massage...

Why do you ask, of course I know where you live...

Why are you calling 911...

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I suppose I'm obligated to inquire about what's next for Brint. He is a good moo.