Wsan CoC2 content

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Leothran TF is finished pending anything extra I have to do. Furry cats soon
Brienne preg is finished!!!

I just bought a second monitor yesterday after being a single-monitor plebian for my entire life and the effect on my productivity is incredible. My attention span is literally less than 10 seconds and my writing usually comes a sentence or two at a time, an entire paragraph if I'm lucky. Having a separate monitor so I don't have to alt tab away from my work, that I'm trying to work on, is already proving to be a huge boon. I can just keep it up on a screen all day. Yay!

Next up is probably a Kasyrra oral scene dependingonwhenSavinneedsthisdoneby! Other than that, work continues on Brint date/domming Brint really hard/both Brint and Brienne SleepWith scenes/a weekend with Brint/Etheryn!

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
YAY for more Brint content and of course for your new monitor that will speed that process up! Looking forward to it as always.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Got pulled in to do some extra Winter City stuff and had some real fun with the bad end. Check it out if you lose to uh, well, spoilers. I'd sell the experience a bit more but it tells you too much so I'll just say that you should try the [Refuse] option a few times. There are 4 variants. I also did a Kasyrra scene. Hope y'all enjoy when that drops. Prolly my vaguest update ever but whatever. Getting back to Brint/Brienne stuff! Think I'll finish the Brint dates next. You might see some Brienne scenes real soon depending on patches.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Got pulled in to do some extra Winter City stuff and had some real fun with the bad end. Check it out if you lose to uh, well, spoilers. I'd sell the experience a bit more but it tells you too much so I'll just say that you should try the [Refuse] option a few times. There are 4 variants. I also did a Kasyrra scene. Hope y'all enjoy when that drops. Prolly my vaguest update ever but whatever. Getting back to Brint/Brienne stuff! Think I'll finish the Brint dates next. You might see some Brienne scenes real soon depending on patches.
Patches the pirate?

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
In CoC2 Brienne mentions that it's part of (sorry if I spelled this wrong) Khor'Minos' culture for cowgirls to be milked by their lovers rather than milking themselves. Could it be a future possibility for cowgirl/milky PCs to ask Brint for regular nursings/milkings after reaching Khor'Minos? Sort of like how Brienne comes to the PC regularly.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
In CoC2 Brienne mentions that it's part of (sorry if I spelled this wrong) Khor'Minos' culture for cowgirls to be milked by their lovers rather than milking themselves. Could it be a future possibility for cowgirl/milky PCs to ask Brint for regular nursings/milkings after reaching Khor'Minos? Sort of like how Brienne comes to the PC regularly.
Yeah. Seeing everybody ask for this made me look through my old documents and I realized there's a scene for Brint milking the PC which I never got to finish, presumably because it was buried under other commitments. I'll give it a shot at some point in the near future.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Will preg Brienne have wholesome af cuddles?
It's got everything ranging from slamming her against a tree to heartwarming snugs and all the way back to hardcore doggy. Also, a fair few of the scenes only proc outside (earlier in the pregnancy) and then some proc inside (later in the pregnancy). Some proc both outside and inside. VARIETY

Dahka

May 12, 2019
"You started your journey as a lupine, but you've become a leothran over the course of your adventures." Yissssss (I noticed it left the tongue as a lupine tongue though, idk if that's intentional)

The new rough ride scene for Brint is hot AF, too. (I just wish first time with him didn't have to catch, but that's just a stupid hangup I have) Now to get my Brienne save leothranned up and try her content, but I'm gonna assume it's the good shit too.

Reactions: Wsan

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Rough Ride scene is very nice! Shame you can't get him to fully moo :p

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Question for the distant future.
Would "breaking" Evelyn cause her to lose her domme side, or(the one i prefer), she stays the same, but starts acting submissive towards the PC.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Question for the distant future.
Would "breaking" Evelyn cause her to lose her domme side, or(the one i prefer), she stays the same, but starts acting submissive towards the PC.
Probably bimbofication, so she becomes a slut. Or something else entirely, I haven't put serious thought into this thing that may not ever even happen. Not making any promises here -- I have plenty more dominant Evelyn content I'd rather do before I think about it some more, not to mention a heap of other obligations.

On a sidenote, Savin's taken up the milking scene Brint stuff since I'm doing other things atm. Look forward to that! He already wrote the shemale milking scene, it's good stuff.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Probably bimbofication, so she becomes a slut. Or something else entirely, I haven't put serious thought into this thing that may not ever even happen. Not making any promises here -- I have plenty more dominant Evelyn content I'd rather do before I think about it some more, not to mention a heap of other obligations.

On a sidenote, Savin's taken up the milking scene Brint stuff since I'm doing other things atm. Look forward to that! He already wrote the shemale milking scene, it's good stuff.
Bless you Wsan, I want so much more Evelyn content. Any chance we get to enter a romantic relationship with her and/or get collared by her? She's just... right up there with Ryn as my favorite.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
I completely understand, i will stop asking about it, sorry if i bothered you.

brint has so many scenes i haven't seen, because the first thing i do when i start a new game is get brienne,I should start another save to go through the game with brint.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Bless you Wsan, I want so much more Evelyn content. Any chance we get to enter a romantic relationship with her and/or get collared by her? She's just... right up there with Ryn as my favorite.
Definitely possible, she's one of my fav characters to write for. I want to explore more of the current relationship before it changes, though. There's heaps of stuff that can be done within the realm of "not-quite-romantically-involved" that I really like.

I completely understand, i will stop asking about it, sorry if i bothered you..
All good. I just don't know what I intend yet. What I feel now might not necessarily be true in 6-18 months when I write the content and all that.