Wsan CoC2 content

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019

Brint will have a bunch of content in Khor'Minos if you take him there – the initial encounter with the Chargers, meeting previous acquaintances (and cowgirls), explanations about why stuff works the way it does, stuff about the surrounding areas, and how the village has changed recently (if it has).​
and now I can only see Iron Bull from DA Inquisition showing up in Khor'Minos.

Reactions: Majincotton

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Brint can't be iron bull; he doesnt die within 20 seconds of a fight starting.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
upload_2020-2-13_19-38-27.png

This is probably going to hit a very small subset of players but I've decided to write a rougher, more dominating scene for topping brint involving a set of reins.
So my projects are, in no particular order (but primarily focused on Brienne pregnancy):
Brienne preg
Brienne/Brint SleepWith scenes, for having your cows warm your bed at night (or theirs)
Brint RoughDom
Brint Date (prolly do this for Brienne afterwards too)
Brint weekend with PC + etheryn in chastity
Leothran TF

Again, no real order to this stuff. Just going a little wild after writing larger projects.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Omg there's going to be a date option of brint I can't wait <3
And I hope the leothran tf will be added quickly after it's finished I really want to be a snow kitty
And a weekend with brint sounds perfect I adore my bull (he is actually with every character who I lose my virginity to as he is my fave <3)

moobere

May 19, 2017
View attachment 11475

This is probably going to hit a very small subset of players but I've decided to write a rougher, more dominating scene for topping brint involving a set of reins.
So my projects are, in no particular order (but primarily focused on Brienne pregnancy):
Brienne preg
Brienne/Brint SleepWith scenes, for having your cows warm your bed at night (or theirs)
Brint RoughDom
Brint Date (prolly do this for Brienne afterwards too)
Brint weekend with PC + etheryn in chastity
Leothran TF

Again, no real order to this stuff. Just going a little wild after writing larger projects.
Can't wait to get dommed hard by brint :)

Reactions: Shakalaka

Dahka

May 12, 2019
I wanted to join the chorus and say how much I adore the Leothrans already. Vari's great, the other ladies are great, and even though I'm not into catching or subbing pretty much at all I'm kind of into the dudes scene; there's just something really mutual about it?

You have my attention.
Leothran TF
Being a buff sabercat is the dream, so definitely looking forward to this bit.

Reactions: Myneghon

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I wanted to join the chorus and say how much I adore the Leothrans already. Vari's great, the other ladies are great, and even though I'm not into catching or subbing pretty much at all I'm kind of into the dudes scene; there's just something really mutual about it?

When I wrote the dude scene I had in mind the image of very affectionate but curious cats. They're not brutes, they just wanna get to know you better! Plus I think Vari would wallop them if they frightened you away.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
I actually wanted to pick your brain about the relationship with the PC and Brint as corruption gets more involved. Will the PC turn into more of a power bottom as they grow more powerful? Will they turn into Brint's cum addict? Perhaps the balance will remain the same and they'll be more like partners in crime or something? I'm just curious is all. Thanks for the amazing writing as always Wsan.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I actually wanted to pick your brain about the relationship with the PC and Brint as corruption gets more involved. Will the PC turn into more of a power bottom as they grow more powerful? Will they turn into Brint's cum addict? Perhaps the balance will remain the same and they'll be more like partners in crime or something? I'm just curious is all. Thanks for the amazing writing as always Wsan.

So this scene won't be in the game for a while and it has nothing to do with Brint himself, but I wrote a very high corruption option for removing a dildo from the ass of an elf. If you so desire, you can put your mouth to her ass and swallow all of the cum that was stuffed in there by the enemy forces. I bring this up because that's the kind of depraved shit a corrupt PC does -- Cait, if you have her in the party, will gag at the sight of it but a corrupt PC doesn't really care much beyond their personal pleasure.

All this to say that if the PC is corrupt, expect them to take what they want rather than have it be mutual or care about consequences BUT that's not to say it can't be mutual. If your minotaur cumpump is always agreeable about wanting to fill your stomach up there's really no reason for you, as a semi-rational or at least manipulative corrupted individual, to damage that relationship. It does mean that he'll find himself getting randomly serviced a lot more often but, really, I can't see Brint complaining too much.

If Brint himself is corrupted, well, that's different. I'm still not 100% on the details of the pathway yet but there's no reason the PC can't become addicted to his spunk. There's support for outdoor scenes, too (there's a couple in brienne preg for instance), so there can be random events where you're exploring and your addiction gets the better of you or Brint decides he wants to take you up against a tree and slam you to bits from behind. Expect him to be more demanding, less monogamous (unless I write a sappy "two broken fallen angels finding solace in each others embrace" route where you're both corrupted and consciously aware of it), and less of a bro, more of an opportunist that wants to fuck anyone he can. Basically... not unlike a corrupted PC, but you're on the receiving end.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I bring this up because that's the kind of depraved shit a corrupt PC does -- Cait, if you have her in the party, will gag at the sight of it but a corrupt PC doesn't really care much beyond their personal pleasure.
Wow, something even Cait won't do is gonna be something, though I guess she does have a thing about anal if the new 'Chaste Kiss' scene is any indication.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Wow, something even Cait won't do is gonna be something, though I guess she does have a thing about anal if the new 'Chaste Kiss' scene is any indication.
Drinking a couple gallons of warm cum from someone's asshole is a bit of a stretch for anyone not in the service of Slaanesh really
Thanks for the kind words everyone :toot:

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
(unless I write a sappy "two broken fallen angels finding solace in each others embrace" route where you're both corrupted and consciously aware of it)

Yes please so I can be truly depraved and take him with me into a corrupted hell after I play a more pure route. Sigh. Oh the possibilities.