Wrong requirements for a Verusha scene

LastPlayer

Aug 18, 2018
The "Rut" option in Verusha's lovers expansion wrongly requires the pc to have a vagina even though it's not used in the scene.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
You mean verushaRutScene, the one that says “I think someone is in rut.”</i> She smirks before smelling the air in the room.? I don't see how that would be.

Are you on the latest version?

If you are on latest, how did you test?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
You mean verushaRutScene, the one that says “I think someone is in rut.”</i> She smirks before smelling the air in the room.? I don't see how that would be.

speaking of, for the life of me, i could never get the rut scene to trigger. had all the prereqs, sexed her over 40 times, its always the default sex scene. i know its a roll of a d6 with a weight of three, but over 40 times with the same sex scene every time is a statistical anomaly.

LastPlayer

Aug 18, 2018

That's the scene yes.

I've just tested it again on the latest backer version.

To test I use a Breeder's Bliss to get me in a rut and then a Pussybloom to get a vagina, after that the scene becomes available. Without the Pussybloom the Rut option is grayed out.