[WIP] Up the Arsenal

Night

Aug 26, 2015
So I always wanted to add a few weapons to the game but didn't really have time to do it. Now that I'm free to do far more writing than before I thought why not chug out this  little side project. 

Ill be writing a few more weapons for late game enemies that a sort pain in the asses to beat if not prepared. And for those added in the future when the level cap increases. 

Im a bow kind of guy so I'll likely be leaning more towards expanding the much neglected weapon type. 

Maybe another rifle and melee here and there. 

So here's what I have at the moment. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Y5gPiQzoyhsJnkF5kt45pWQxD6yDIED04OozJb5Y5k

Kaede project not dead...screen my old laptop blew out on me so I had to get a new one. Writing is in full swing.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Name of only one weapon in gdoc looks promising. I ponder if actualy trying to put some number wouldn't be better. Anyway as you aim to give us more toy to hoard I up for this and would check this thread from time to time. So gl on writing those weapons.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
My plan is to make certain weapons have some sort of lore behind it. Some may involve characters who previously had the weapon and the names given to them are to symbolize that lore. Like in one if the ones I recently added "No Road Untraveled". 

Last edited by a moderator: