[WIP] Training Room + Treated Amazons: New Additions to the Ten Ton Gym

A

Athena

Alright, here we go! A brand new addition for the Ten Ton Gym has just been delivered on New Texas, donated by a pair of Amazonion wrestlers who are celebrating the grand opening with a live event - and they love to please a crowd! Tickets are free for anyone with a gym pass, so don't wait - if you're lucky, you might be at the front of the line to meet Elaine Gallaghar, a.k.a. "Radiant Rider". Though, her rival, Duna "The Iron MILF" O'Connor might have her a little tied up at the moment.

But enough with the grand standing, here's the doc:
...Admittedly, it's still got a ways to go, as I've mainly focused on getting a lot of the preparations/non-sex content done, though I did at least finish the wrestling part of the opening event. All the sex scenes are mapped out in a notes doc, too. I couldn't get myself to hold back any longer on this, so I figured I'd show what I've been cooking for a while now. I'll try to work some more on the on-approach scenes and the stat-trainer robot over the holiday weekend before getting back to the sex, starting with the potential quickie with a random cowgirl you could have mid-show. And there'll be some exhibitionist-focused repeatable scenes as well, of course.

Anyways, let me know what you think. I'm trying to make sure their debut is the best it could be.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Athena

People keep pointing out important bits related to the Stat Blocks. (thanks, btw) I had no clue what I was doing with any of that, so I'll ask here: How do I write in bonus capacity/elasticity?

TheShepard256

People keep pointing out important bits related to the Stat Blocks. (thanks, btw) I had no clue what I was doing with any of that, so I'll ask here: How do I write in bonus capacity/elasticity?
I'm pretty sure it'd be something like this:
this.vaginas[0].bonusCapacity = whatever
this.elasticity = whatever
And for anal stuff:
this.ass.{stat} = whatever
Where {stat} can be any stat that vaginas can have. Overall, I'd say you were doing a pretty good job of replicating how things are actually coded.
Still, you don't have to specify it in the same way as the code does; the coders are smart enough to translate things like 'this character should have an elasticity of 3' into the appropriate code. You don't even need to specify the exact parameters of their genitalia (unless you're going to use parsers like [elaine.vagina] in your scenes); you can just specify their overall size/max capacity (in cubic inches, I think) e.g. 'Duna has an anal capacity of 1000', and that's also perfectly acceptable; the code is built such that sexable characters don't need a statblock for their sex scenes to work.

A

Athena

Alright, thanks. I'll admit, I hadn't thought as much about their upper limit as I probably should've, since I know I'll be doing a number of hyper/multi-cock variants for these scenes coming up. Gotta get my head back in the game. I'll check around tomorrow.

A

Athena

Hey, small update, I got held up after Thanksgiving and it's been holding all of my attention far longer than I anticipated. I'll be back to writing by the 11th. They certainly haven't left my mind the entire time. Sorry I didn't bring this up when it first hit, I don't like spamming my own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Athena

Alright, I'm finally ready to get back to this. Shook off my rust by finishing Duna's on-approach scenes, which also double as their appearance scenes, in a way. I got held up by that training robot again, though. I need to do more research on martial arts, so I'll save that for when I need a break from writing sex scenes. 34 pages in and I haven't finished a single one. Hoping to change that soon. I have two other smaller projects I want to write on weeekends, but those'll have to wait until I build my momentum back up.

Sometimes I wonder if I should've started with something smaller, but writing these girls again...it's too much fun.

Reactions: Robot_Jesus

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Alright, I'm finally ready to get back to this. Shook off my rust by finishing Duna's on-approach scenes, which also double as their appearance scenes, in a way. I got held up by that training robot again, though. I need to do more research on martial arts, so I'll save that for when I need a break from writing sex scenes. 34 pages in and I haven't finished a single one. Hoping to change that soon. I have two other smaller projects I want to write on weeekends, but those'll have to wait until I build my momentum back up.

Sometimes I wonder if I should've started with something smaller, but writing these girls again...it's too much fun.

I feel you, man. I research so much and completely forget to write in shit for my NPC’s doc. 90 pages in and half of the scenes aren’t complete. Then, there’s the editing... end me.

Reactions: Athena